What does Yea Forums think of Twilight Princess?

What does Yea Forums think of Twilight Princess?

Attached: The_Legend_of_Zelda_Twilight_Princess.jpg (250x354, 83K)

Too edgy.

Midna

best 3d zelda

Midna taking the knot.

Top 5 best Zeldas. Pleb filter. Extremely atmospheric.

Sadly way too easy at the expense of the best combat system in the series.

Also this

Attached: tp1.jpg (3000x1689, 3.47M)

Best bosses in the series.

Attached: tp2.jpg (3000x1689, 1.74M)

I'm just about to play it for the first time today and see what its like. I heard the wolf link parts suck ass whereas everything else after it is alright.

Attached: 1436937590343.jpg (1000x832, 545K)

Wolf Link made me a furry

Attached: tp3.jpg (3000x1743, 3.07M)

The victory fanfare during boss fights- not when you win but when you have the upper hand- is the best in the game and amongst the best features in the entire series.
All future LoZ games needs it.

Worst home system Zelda and one of the worst Zelda games overall only outbested in the shit department by Phantom Hourglass and MM.

People don't like anything different.
The wolf parts take 5-10 minutes three times and that's it.
The game's great.

>thinks making the legitimate claim PH is shit will legitimise the rest of his bait

I don't remember the game looking this ugly

They're not that bad. Only the third tear collecting part is a bit excessive. The first one is over in no time and the second one is fine.
It's one of those things you could only hate because someone else said it was bad.
If you're playing the HD version, it's even less excessive supposedly.

Prepare for a 2 hour tutorial intro, ugly ass aststyle choices, some fart music and OP sword killing the already low difficulty. A few good moments here and there

wii version > gamecube version

sheikah village is the best part of the game

it's shit.

Zelda is babby's first action-adventure. I really hated the hand-holding through establishing shots of each dungeon which would sometimes show you the solutions. it's such a crock of shit. they simply shouldn't do that.

People shit on the wolf parts but with this game having the worst and most boring intro of possibly any game ever made, turning into a wolf is actually the moment the game gets good.

it always looked that way.

I hated it. The world felt dead and everything was a chore. The stupid trials to get the tears of light made everything even more annoying and boring. The plot doesn't evolve at all until they pulled out the "IT WAS ME AGAIN, GANONDORF" card.

>Zelda is babby's first action-adventure.

Fuck off you lonely freak. Go solve your shit overpiced hentai puzzle games

ahahahaha
stay mad, you idiot zeldacuck

If you think that's ugly for a fifth-generation game upscaled you are mentally disabled and should probably just kill yourself.

Attached: gfs_68784_2_1.jpg (480x272, 30K)

>Reddit getting this triggered
lol

This

Twilight Princess has the single best use of the A button in any video game ever.

OK game at best, but as a zelda game it sucked ass. At its core zelda games are usually all about exploration with obvious limitations in place that opens up as you progress. TP totally kills all sense of exploration for an extremely linear type of gameplay.

i think of it as ________________8.8_______________

It's because he's using shitty ass upscaled emulator pictures. Looks much better on gc/wii

It is. Pic related, Half-Life 2, Viewtiful Joe, those are games that still look good.

Attached: 1539269191440.jpg (1920x1080, 628K)

I liked it, but it was really slow at times.

I didnt care about Zelda games.

Attached: peter.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

>What does Yea Forums think of Twilight Princess?
Second best 3D Zelda game. Absolutely kino peak 3D Zelda dungeons, and a great soundtrack on top of that. Really solid game overall.

It's my favorite Zelda
>best Link, Dorf, and Zelda
>nice music
>fun combat
>great art direction
>cool dungeons
>best companion in the series

Attached: Blowing Kiss.jpg (800x1000, 593K)

>8.8

i'd give it roughly 8.8 out of 10

tetra a best zelda desu

She's pretty great too.

Attached: Bra.jpg (724x921, 344K)

It was released around the same time as Okami and I personally found it lacking compared to that and Wind Waker. It was a strange instance of Nintendo bowing down to the consumer and making something closer to oot.

I really liked it

Attached: 74960709_p1.jpg (1280x720, 985K)

The first 10 hours of this game gotta be probably the worst I've played in any game my entire life

>anything lacking compared to wind waker
cringe

Best 3D Zelda next to OoT and BotW.