SUPER SMASH BROS x FATAL CUTIE

SUPER SMASH BROS x FATAL CUTIE

Attached: snk-1126628-1280x0.jpg (1280x724, 163K)

Attached: pranked.png (1913x1079, 2.25M)

I doubt we'll get all those costumes.

Just expect recollors for other female SNK characters like Athena and Nakoruru, etc

Its basically guaranteed Terry will get his Garou look as a alt skin in Smash, but will Sakurai be enough of a madman to add PRANKED Terry as a alt skin?

You'll get a spirit at best. Take it and like it nerd.

>Its basically guaranteed Terry will get his Garou look as a alt skin in Smash

hat :^)

The webpage suggests an alt

Lets make it happen boys

post more pranked terry for comedic purposes

I recall watching a youtube video some years ago where a jap voice actress does Terry's lines in her girly engrish voice. But I can't find it anymore, looking up Terry and "girl" in the same sentence just brings up a fuckload of fatal cutie reaction vids. The only other thing I remember about that video is the background for it being a really wide anime face. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Attached: proof.jpg (1599x1200, 168K)

cute tums.

It's probably just gonna be Rock

>snk has a female terry cosplayer
>nobody gives a shit about her
>everybody instead fawns over a gender swapped male
I thought you guys didn't like tranny stuff?

magic gender swapping != tranny

It's not trans if it's a prank

That doesn't make any sense

>cumbrian thread

Garou Terry > FemTerry

i'd take Alice over FemTerry any day of the week

The alt is gonna be his MOTW outfit you retards

Wanting to be a cute girl =/= going all lengths to turn yourself into a girl and shame everyone into accepting you're one when you don't end up passing

Attached: naamloos.png (1061x889, 405K)

Me on the left.

They should have spelled it Terri.

Why? It's not a different person.

How hard is this for you people?

>snk has a female terry cosplayer
>nobody gives a shit about her
>everybody instead fawns over a gender swapped male

it's either closeted trannies who like the idea of a man turning into a woman or closeted gays/tomboyfags who like women who behave like men, most genderbenders keep their masculine personalities

straight male players prefer a real female or a girly trap

Attached: alice-kofxiv-stance.gif (500x509, 1.98M)

Haha imagine getting pranked

Attached: terry__is_that_you__by_earltheartist_dcj33u5-fullview.jpg (1024x1556, 139K)

It doesn't have to be.

Yeah it does
If you would receive some magical transformation against your will you wouldn't just randomly change your name

People transform and become other genders, then change their name all the time.

In game however Terri would what everyone else would refer to him as.

Would Sakurai be that much of a madman? Maybe not since it might affect hitboxes due to the thinner body so I'm just expecting a Garou alt.

Attached: CndW_p8VUAQyy4v.jpg (835x1200, 71K)

Genderbent is the most gay fetish.

>People transform and become other genders, then change their name all the time.

Not against their will

I fap to it while listening to Madonna songs.

Person referred to as female against their will makes sense yes? Cutie Terry is called her and she, you reference this Terry female already. Why is referencing the name as the female version so hard to understand? It wouldn't be a legal document changing the name, it would just be what everyone calls Terry.

The pronounciation of Terry and Terri is exactly the same

That is the joke.

t. tranny

Which means a character can not "call" Terry Terri

I wish that was me.

unironically kill yourself

Terry or the guy fucking her (him)?

They use random moves and some shit they made up rather than just terry's stuff. Fuck that bitch anyways. Shingo is the better fanboy.

>unironically kill yourself

Attached: 1538529604117.jpg (988x1059, 242K)

The joke you see.
Through dialog someone would message how there name should be with an i now. Terry would disagree, and they say they will keep saying it with an i.

Same way when they call Terry a female he disagrees. Same joke they already go for, just deeper.

If it was in English they would probably use Terri instead of people saying Terry-Chan

which one user

I can't believe this game never got Fio in it, HOW BLIND IS SNK TO NOT REALIZE HOW LOVED METAL SLUG IS?

Terry.

Based.

imagine getting pranked like that haha

It's ok in fiction like 80% of good tags, only the mentally ill think it's a good idea in reality.

It's garou Terry

Attached: Terry_Bogard-0.png (600x1200, 639K)

where did you get this?

I wish it was a different SNK rep dammit but if they include this i'll give him a pass

Heroines is unironically fun by the way and if Switch owners want to know about Terry you should buy that