Heavy in smash ultimate

Sans got in. Why can't our big Russian boy? Let's get this trending Heavy for smash ultimate.

Attached: tf2_heavy_amiibo_by_terminator2judgment_d9dmp8y-pre.jpg (735x1087, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r7gepEY7Y1w
twitter.com/DatDiscordBoy/status/1169005407077052416
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I mean he and his guns are outrageously cartoonish along with the rest of the mercs so they wouldn't look too out of place and they somehow ended up in this one Sega racing game or something, so...

Nintendo has to go out of their way to actually consider it. Valve would probably be one of the easiest companies to work with, but Nintendo has little to no relations with them so it's not something that would cross their mind.

They wanted him in, but Gaben's such a lazy fuck the letter sat on his desk for a year before he accidental ate it while downing 15 Big Macs.

Freeman > heavy

I'd rather have Shell or Gordon as a Valve rep.

>taunting would allow Heavy to do his Showdown taunt which instantly kills anyone he points to
BANNED

It would be some shitty Dota character, it's only series valve even does work on now.

Why would it be Heavy? Not Scout?

I had an idea for a Pokemon trainer type of fighter where you could switch between heavy scout and another one of the mercs not sure how that would work desu

TF is a bad game, so he has a shot I guess

>wanting a generic anime swordsman

Attached: 511c39f247343.jpg (1360x768, 152K)

How would Heavy even play? I do like the idea of him but his moveset would be a bit dubious.

what would the map be (besides 2fort) and the final smash would have to be the team doing something together like hero or megaman.

Attached: 1487807538590.png (547x1146, 258K)

>implying it wouldn't be his Forward Smash with the KGB Taunt as his Up Smash

I mean isnt that what all the fire emblem shitters are?

This video goes over an idea for a moveset. While I disagree on some points its a good start youtu.be/r7gepEY7Y1w

>get a kill with the kgb
>get crits for awhile
>you can also get random crits, plus the more damage you do the more likely you get them

sounds fun.

Attached: hoovy.png (600x551, 21K)

You should be able to switch between one assault, defense, and support class. Best choices would be Scout, Heavy, and Spy since they're kinda the 3 most iconic classes and could mesh well.

You could just call 3 of them The Mercs or Red/Blu team. Instead of switching in order like PT, you could have a mondo arts like menu where you can pick the 3 of them.

>Scout is pretty much Squirtle and is just a fast character that can rack up damage but struggles killing and dies early
>Spy can act as a getaway character that's used to escape from your opponents
>Switching to him before getting hit should activate deadringer, allowing him to avoid any attack
>Heavy is your strong kill character that suffers from poor speed, poor recovery, and a large hitbox

Because it's 2019 and no one gives a shit about TF2.

That actually sounds like a fun character. How would the dead ringer work exactly? One time use every life? Or on a recharge?

Attached: 6864600ED157487190AF23871159945E.jpg (4000x2248, 2.21M)

There's just a short window for it once you switch to him. So essentially it's a counter that only activates upon switching and doesn't deal any damage, it's solely evasive. I imagine he can have cloaking as an ability to allow him to walk through fighters and escape ledge trap situations more easily.

>Heavy
>The slow as fuck character.
>In a game where every character moves like fucking flash.

>heavy
>not demo
Demo has a wider variety of weapons, and so more moveset potential. They'd also be the first scott character
Though, if we're talknig about Valve overall and not just TF2, would make more sense.

Attached: tf2__demoman_trophy_by_benno950-d8amj1e.jpg (1191x670, 51K)

>Smash
>not PSAS 2

Attached: 1548519678669.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

Still regularly in the top 10 most played Steam games though for some reason though.
Which is weird, since despite that it has little media presence.

Attached: Steamstats Sept 7 2019.png (697x573, 58K)

not bad here's what I'd do

normal a: punch, press mutliple times for a slow flurry like k.rool.
side a: shot gun, you can charge it for a burst fire effect has to be reloaded and cannot be reflected works like a melee attack (alternatively, make it the table flip taunt)
up a: uppercut punch like heavy's crit punches, pretty powerful
down a: does a split kick like in kiovski kick taunt
b: spins the minigun and fires it, the closer you are to it the more damage it does, can be reflected, it has an ammo count that recharges over time/damage and works like breegull blaster you have to put it away
side b: heavy charge, he runs into you like meet the medic
up b: uses a teleporter pad
down b:buffalo steak sandvich, buffs your melee attacks and speed at the cost of taking more damage/more easily launched
grab forward: throws you like the power jack
grab backwards: suplex that can bury
grab down: neck snap works like snakes sleeper grab
grab + a: heavy head bash
a neutral air: weak air punches
forward air: downward punch, good for meteor
up air: quick shotgun
down air: minigun crush, grabs sasha by the barrel and pushes down
final smash: team strike, all the merc's attack one after other finishing off with a heavy medic combo

spirits:
soldier: snake using the rocket launcher
scout: ness using the bat/home run bat
pyro: robin using fire with a fiery field in magicant
engineer: Mario in the builder outfit using the turret item
spy: invisible captain falcon with killing edge

idk about the rest of the spirits.

twitter.com/DatDiscordBoy/status/1169005407077052416

Probably because people can still idle for item drops

>Quest added: One for My Baby

It's even more of a pipe dream than doomguy and doomguy is already unlikely, just propped up by being the grandfather of the biggest genre in the west, the shooter.

Japanese people:
>Don't care about shooters
>Don't care much about TF2's brand of PC gaming
>Probably don't even know TF2 exists

Sans on the flipside had a lot of recent hype going for him and is loved in Japan.

Very true, but I can dream.

>he thinks people are idling for $0.001 cent item drops capped at 11 drops a week
>he thinks people pay $5 for premium to be able to sell their $0.001 cent drops after idling

I wish

>Shell

Attached: 1547535975994.jpg (540x410, 42K)

i want homer simpson mugen in smash

Attached: trash.png (680x697, 373K)