Will Cyberpunk 2077 teach gamers to stop with the hype?

Attached: OH NO NO NO NO.jpg (2530x820, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WW-gLVYI1uk
ign.com/articles/2002/03/25/in-depth-with-project-ego
youtu.be/WW-gLVYI1uk
youtube.com/watch?v=WQk0ZxV2j7w
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hopefully, what they told us sounded amazing, what they showed us looks below average.
Also Sapkowski was right, they succeeded so far only because of the power of his IP and characters he created.

Attached: andrzejsapkowski_en[1].jpg (1240x846, 683K)

Unlike the power of Cyberpunk's IP and characters Pondsmith has created?

good lord I thought the brown and bloom trend was over

Haha nope.

Attached: 1567243422747.jpg (1195x755, 335K)

>Spore
>Brink
>The Old Republic
>Starbound
>Metal Gear Solid V

somebody please slap the shit out of me and tell me to cancel my pre-order before I add another to the list

no way fag I want you to experience that soul crushing relisation over and over again until you break

>top is screens of a pre-rendered teaser trailer taking place in downtown Night City
>bottom are screens of gameplay taking place in the outskirts of the city
Fuck off you stupid nigger faggot.

Attached: Skyline.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

It’s CDPR, though, so it’s guaranteed to be shit no matter what. They're a disgusting company that does nothing but lie to their consumers and deliver nothing.

It looks worse than dying light 2. That says something...

Attached: Dying-Light-2-sunset[1].jpg (1920x1080, 1.39M)

>CDPR makes one critically acclaimed game
>everyone loses their shit and call them gods
I wouldn't be surprise is Cyberpunk turned out to be a bit underwhelming, not saying it will be terrible, but not the best game ever like everyone is predicting right now

>CDPR makes one critically acclaimed game
>then proceed to lose all of their devs and replace them with random schmucks from all around the world
Techland has more original CDPR employees than CDPR.

Attached: cyberpunk what we wanted.png (2000x1000, 2.16M)

Whatever you say tencent narrative shill. You want companies that lie to their consumers? Ubisoft downgrades, reengineers, and flat out lies about the games it makes. EA consistently tell their customers to go fuck themselves. Blizzard makes worthless derivative fucking garbage in pathetic attempts to capitalize on trending genres. You're completely fucking tone deaf and if you think CDPR are even half of the things you're accusing them of you are legitimately fucking retarded.

I'm tired of you fucking cucks doing this. You intentionally misrepresent shit and pretend it backs up your point. It doesn't, it just makes you look like a fucking tool that does nothing but respond with a kneejerk any time Gamespot or Kotaku decide to start churning out garbage clickbait headlines.

You want to know how I can slam this home and expose you for the dick guzzling retard you really are? I want you to explain to me, in detail, how this is anything other than a binary gender choice. There are two fucking options. One is obviously male and the other is obviously female. THAT IS THE TEXTBOOK DEFINITION OF BINARY YOU MENTALLY CHALLENGED FUCK.

Attached: TWO WHOLE OPTIONS.jpg (763x669, 76K)

>Ubisoft downgrades, reengineers, and flat out lies about the games it makes
You mean like CDPR did with TW3?

Attached: 1430238227610.png (897x732, 956K)

>glorified moderator says something
>therefore the entire company outright lied
Mmhmm keep it up cuck.

Attached: Marcin.jpg (608x270, 38K)

He's not the only person at CDPR who lied about it
youtube.com/watch?v=WW-gLVYI1uk
0:53

So which part's the downgrade, the identical assets in different shading or the new/modified assets?

Attached: where's the downgrade.jpg (1253x707, 318K)

>he's denying the downgrade now
lol slimy shill

Attached: 1512524600494.gif (1280x714, 1.09M)

Hype is hope and you can never truly extinguish hope.

>where's the downgrade

Attached: 1540127209422.webm (960x400, 2.93M)

Attached: 1540127287938.webm (960x450, 2.8M)

Let's be honest here. It will sell really well and get a shit ton of goty awards just like tw3.
Normalfags don't have any good taste and just praise mediocre garbage. That's why ActiBlizzard, EA and Ubisoft get away with all their bullshit.

It will be the 2020 GOTY, and all you whiny cunts will cry like your moms did the day she first looked at you and realised she defied convention and hated her newborn baby.

It will definitely rake in a lot of media awards especially after going full SJW

you will play it, you will enjoy it and in the end you will thank CDPR for this amazing game

I preordered. Get RECKD!

Why did you include the transphobic and binary thing as if they're bad things?

fucking cyberpunk anti shills get the fuck off my board

i learned my lesson with project ego (fable). fuck you peter.

>i liked fable
fuck you too
>ign.com/articles/2002/03/25/in-depth-with-project-ego

no fuck you, fable 1 was great

If NMS didn't teach people, nothing will.

its fine as a game but it wasn't 1/10 of what was hyped for 2 years by peter prior to release. the point is never get your hopes up. for anything.

Witcher 3 didn't stop anyone, so no. Everyone will eat it up and would be ready for more.

youtu.be/WW-gLVYI1uk

Attached: 368320_SIAR3Ms6d4_1567460591259.gif (1280x714, 1.09M)

Fable 1 is one of my favorite games of all time, luckily I knew nothing about it before playing it

No it won't the average consumer has a attention span of like 3 seconds. As soon as cyberpunk is released and all the reviews are out and all the e-celebs are making Clickbait videos on it for about a week or so, they'll move on to the next thing to hype.

will you an hero when the game arrives? shitposting is gonna be tough when the whole internet will be praising it

you sound interesting, I bet you play games nobody heard of. really cool :)

Yeah cool games like Doomy ternal, new vegas, Subnautica, shantae, clayfighter 63 1/3, kirby 64, Mario kart 64, Mario party 2, sonic and knuckles, castlevania 64 and other cool stuff.

that just means more cringy soibois handing out (you)s to defend a game, shitposters will be thriving

>they still refuse to actually define what a downgrade is
Eat my asshole.

Do you think the final game looks as good as these webms? Fucking retarded drone.

What is even the problem with the bottom? You just took a blurry downrezed picture from some stream video, and the pictures aren't even showing the same thing it's supposed to ridicule.
What does it supposed to prove?

After all that has happened in the gaming industry, how will Cyberpunk make a difference? Drones will always be braindead fucking drones.

>i-i-it's just blurry
pathetic

whoah you sure got him, you said something he said but in a stuttery voice. shit dude fuck

>w-w-whoah you s-s-sure got him (me)
sad

yikes

>s-s-sad
Cope

>yikes
>cope
I've upset the trannies

Yes. I'm all aboard the counter-hype train. Hype shouldn't be used as a standard in any way to promote a game's quality.

>I-i've upset the trannies
Seethe

>Cyberpunk is about high tech, low life
>Mostly show nothing high tech, just desert GTA
>Doesn’t show night time in parallel with day time
>fan: CDPR IS BAITING ALL THE SUNFAGS LOL THEY ARE KEEPING IT A SECRET FOR LATER

I remember how they "kept it a secret" about TW3's max settings on PC lmao, drones actually thought it was gonna look like pre-downgrade

sunfags are a mistake, they want the entire city to consist of skyscrapers on top of more skyscrapers filled with neons
thankfully, they're just a loud minority, as NC has 6 districts that look tad different from each other

>0,20 PLN was added to your bank account

literally Night and Day

>nothing high tech
star wars isnt cyberpunk

No because it'll obviously be good and sell well. The SJW community being shit and some bad quality screencaps from youtube videos will not change anything.
When Yea Forums has to make that much of an effort with several daily threads to shit on a game with the same posts and pics it's always a sign that the game will be good.

Also even games that were clearly going to be bad and you could see it months before release didn't teach anything to most.

rofl those characters look like they're from a phone game

If Fable didnt teach them nothing will

>Also Sapkowski was right
The one who didn't expect them to make anything noteworthy income wise?
>because of the power of his IP
It was hardly known in other countries before the game.

>nothing high tech
>virtual reality
>high functioning cybernetic limbs
>flying cars and flying ''trucks'' in the sky
>orbital plane flights
Yeah, nothing high tech to see here.

This 100%.
Honestly think about it.
All people loved the most about Witcher games were:
>atmosphere
>characters
>story
>unique setting - for Western audiences Slavic shit is very exotic, Nordic etc. stuff were appropriated by things like Skyrim and Marvel but this mythology is still a breath of fresh air
>rich world from the backstory created by books
What they did not love:
>gameplay
>gameplay
>gameplay
All of the Witcher games' combat is shit, side activities are garbage until Gwent appeared (dice game from W1 was alright but it was pure coin toss), character builds are nonexistent and do not promote replayability.
With Cyberpunk that is mostly a blank slate for your character and is just a setting to play in they will have a fucking hard time making a good story and characters, not to mention that it's their first time making an FPS so they will fuck up the gameplay too.

Attached: 1506762678919.jpg (167x263, 18K)

>"The Humanity Cost mechanic we saw in E3 gameplay has been removed (they confirmed it in the Q&A after deep dive). It's more straightforward now. Basically you have slots for argumentation in your body and you can fill them with certain amount of cyberware and upgrades."

it keeps getting worse

did you make that picture you brain damaged retard?

>Will Cyberpunk 2077 teach gamers to stop with the hype?
No.
Quite the contrary, it will be an example that gamers like being kept in the dark and sold hype and dreams.

>please precisely word the definition of "downgrade" so I may debate semantics with you instead

Good thing it was NOT CDPR who wrote the ENTIRE FUCKING GAME, Srapkowski's IP was so good that any gamer could've made a masterpiece

Okay but you don't really have to reply if he starts getting pissy about semantics. If you can actually define it well and he starts moving goalposts just laugh and move on bro.

It was a charming game on it's own merits.
It was absolutely nothing that it was meant to be, though.

I have to admit, im really disappointed by the art direction, its all grey and washed out. Looks more like plain dystopia without any cyberpunk elements. Im still buying the game on release day and nothing you faggots say will change my mind

>paying for a gog release

I like witchers3 gameplay and graphics look pretty good, I can't even play on ultra cuz old pc so the downgrade doesn't even affect me. I agree that it was a really bad moce to show that spiced up trailer and then release the game with lower graphics, but the graphics the game needed up with is still really good.

>being a poorfag

that's a low blow man

Attached: marcillecry.png (320x690, 125K)

Talk shit get hit, them's the rule man

Nah, the gameplay is best ever for open world games and all those characters were written by CDPR, a lot of them new, a lot of them completely different from the books. Sapkowski owes everything to CDPR. No one would have uttered his name in the past 15 years if it weren't for the games.

No. Gamers will always become hype over something.

>no neons and vaporwave
>REEE NOT CYBERPUNK
never change Yea Forums, never change

Will cyberpunk teach shitposting retards on v to appreciate games

I'm not into MUH PINK NEONS at all, but I have to admit that what we've seen so far look really, really faded.

This. Sapkowski made the foundation, but remember that all witcher games are continuations of the books, not adaptations. Witcher1 starts directly after the book.
Can you fags explain to me what you don't like about the combat ? Because every cp2077/witcher3 thread I see people shitting on the combat. I thought it was pretty fun. I played on death march and rose the level of the monsters (that's an option in the games options) and it was fun and challenging. Around the end of the game I stoped upgrading my armor, just had some light armour robe. I'd die from 1 or 2 hits but that made it more challenging, I had to do every fight pretty much prefect. You can also disable the minimap and gps. I've done that in the middle of the game. Makes things harder, but it's fine because the map is so dense with these questions marks you'll end up doing something cool even if you just wander the woods aimlessly.

Nah, they never get out of their comfort zone and play only circle jerk games, if at all.

christ, imagine hating cdpr that much to the point of defending sapkowski
cdpr literally lives rent free in your minds

>Can you fags explain to me what you don't like about the combat ?
There's no depth to it, cast quen and light swing / heavy swing. That is if you're playing it on anything other than death march difficulty (which should have been the base and only difficulty of the game), because majority of people tend to opt for the "normal" difficulty which in this case is absolute babby mode and becomes extremely boring.

This game goes to EPIC Store?
Hope so.

kys

I doubt that even half the people defending him have read any of his books.

>Retard that can't get good games for free
(you)

If you find normal birding then switch to hard. Problem solved. I picked death march cuz you know, always playing doom on UV and shit, I was sure I'd get my ass kicked... and I did, but perhaps not enough to make me change the difficulty. I'm 100% sure most w3 haters didn't even leave white orchard (literally the tutorial land) and think the whole game holds your hand like that.

>downgrading the game so it can run on the xbone
>fucking APU using DDR3 ram

Attached: Chubby Japanese QTs.webm (480x480, 757K)

yes it also releases on epic store if that's your thing

yup, tim got you covered lad

>increase your difficulty
Most people never do this, when fronted with the decision at the start of the game you tend to stick to your choice. People who want to play on hard pick it and tend to stick. People who pick medium/normal tend to stick with it because they see it as "they way the devs meant it to be played".
The only people i can see increasing their difficulty afterwords and people who choose easy, because they tend to pick it out of fear of it being too difficult, and when affirmed that they can infact handle more then they up it to normal.

>first two take bites
>number 3 just hogs the chocolate log

>cdpretards will defend this

Attached: Deadpunk 5.jpg (1917x2154, 2.08M)

>then vs now post
>shows concept art vs gameplay
I swear to god these Cyberpunk hate threads get more and more retarded with each iteration

but are we talking about "most people" (normalfags) or the game coneseurs from Yea Forums ? cuz normalfags seem to like the game a lot

>starbound
>mgsv
those are both solid games

Nope, outside of Yea Forums I mostly see people praising it. It should be a lesson though since the game was entirely all talk and no show from CDPR up until last e3. They made some promises in a few articles, said they'd focus more on the punk aspect and showed a pretty cgi trailer, and for whatever reason Yea Forums trusted this 100% despite not seeing shit to back up said claims. Even the blatant lying about witcher 3's downgrade somehow didn't make the tards on this board question 2077 or be concerned, because by this point they'd constructed a dream game in their head based on what little was said. Even if the game was always night and raining and had no sjw shit, people would still be disappointed because of the massive expectations they had for it. Only the NPCs on the board would like it because neon soaked night good.

Attached: 1567787572106.jpg (500x500, 29K)

>that car
bruh it might as well be fallout 3

>cuz normalfags seem to like the game a lot
And they also acknowlede the combat not being that great, they like it for the other things the game offers.

what level did you have when you finished the game ? I think i had 32 in wild hunt and 49 in blood and wine

Cancel your pre-order, spring 2020 is already packed you can get away with not playing one of the games coming out then.

They're alright.

Don't engage the troll, you drooling moron, there' no way to convince it, it doesn't work that way.
You're just bumping the thread and giving it visibility.

I still fail to understand why someone shopped that CoD MP5 in that.

I'm not going to excuse the downgrade, but anyone believing anything they ever see at E3 is a fucking retard.

CDPR fans are funny as fuck, even ubishit added in the that option for Watch_Dogs even though it needed mods.

I stopped getting hyped for games after Guild Wars 2

Please tell me this is a lie.

I'm going to play this game and enjoy it

Attached: crack.png (789x579, 600K)

>Tfw was planning to mod out that dumb limit anyway
Augment being something you place in a slot is shite though

Attached: 1558870149362.png (217x190, 55K)

No. Also, it being great will not stop people being contrarian simpletons.

The first 2 books are great. The novels range from garbage to decent.

I think it still looks fine.

the mission in pripyat near cehrnobyl has this wheel so it looks kinda the same

True, bt my point was about the devs blatant lying about said downgrade, not the fact it was downgraded since that happens a lot. Plus there was a dramatic difference between what was shown and what was actually released. my main point anyway was we hadn't even been shown anything outside of a cgi trailer and people fully believed CDPR regardless, and the downgrade didn't once make them question 2077, which if you look at old interviews seems like they were planning on essentially making a pen and paper tier rpg where you could do practically anything.

This.
CDPR are fucking kike hacks who owe this brilliant man money.

>Only the NPCs on the board would like it because neon soaked night good.
>tfw unironically seen people say they would have shilled the game if it looked like bladerunner despite everything else wrong with it
Cuckrunners are mentally ill.

Lel, so much about the new groundbreaking deep-rpg.
What a shitty company CDPR turned into the last years, upper guys smelling all the NA money, shitty middle-management and too many non-poles working at the company, it didn't take that much it seems.

youtube.com/watch?v=WQk0ZxV2j7w

The music is nice.

>turned into
kek

daily reminder this man literally sold the rights to his IP for a crate of vodka and some kielbasa

>gameplay is best ever for open world games
You may as well be saying skyrim has good gameplay having taste this shit.

Oh I see.
Seems kinda weird but I can see the joke, thanks for clearing that up

He was exploited by Jews.

it will for me, biggest gaming disappointment already of my life desu

>be excited for the first true AAA open world cyberpunk game when they announced a game called CYBERPUNK in 2012
>2018 reveal it looks like gta in the future
>first person instead of third person
>you play as a retarded snarky asshole instead of a depressed cybercop
>"o-ok it might still be decent right"
>2019 they add tranny shit and reddit actors, cut multiple appartments
>cutting most third person cutscenes making chcaracter customization pointless
>now they are adding f2p multiplayer

game is dead to me, never again

>>Spore
>was released 11 years ago
this can't be happeninggggggggggg

Attached: noooooo.jpg (236x282, 22K)

Sapkowski is still salty that he's such a boomer he didn't like the idea of getting royalty checks from each game. And demanded a shitty low lump sum from the start.

Meant for CDPR were simply too small before witcher 3 to not show their true kike colours. They're just good at pretending to not be by offering "free dlc" which amounts to cosmetics or one quest/armor set they just took from the game and released later to see like good goys.

You know some faggot is going to mod only night cycle and praise it.

Attached: 1566240738092.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

it's turning into gta
just without the edgy humor

>Also Sapkowski was right, they succeeded so far only because of the power of his IP and characters he created.
There is no way he didn't at the very least take inspiration from Elric. I dont know about out right plagiarism but the guy differently read Elric or knew of him and sniped some shit. I ain't judging him if he did, most things are expanded on from others ideas but his refusal to admit he took inspiration from some Moorcocks work is just absurd.

>unironically complaining you aren't forced to rp as K in a RPG
>Calls Keanu a reddit actor while sucking off Gosling, another meme actor
See You NEED to go back tranny.

>mod only night cycle and praise it.
If anyone needs mods to say a game is good. Base STALKER and Fallout 4 are trash but all the work modders put in to make the game fun/playable just means the games good should kill themselves.

>getting excited over a cgi trailer and no actual gameplay
t.

Attached: 1567611937105.png (665x800, 54K)

>STALKER
>trash

Attached: 1549884877268.png (1100x600, 167K)

how is keanu not a reddit actor? go back to the keanu announcement, reddit was literally only "breathtaking" memes. at leat gosling is a good actor and there is no way to deny that.watch a place beyond the pines or half nelson. what movies has keanu made where he was a good actor? there are non. he is just there because he is "so likeable" and he's le john wick xD

second of all i understand people who are saying that neon and nighttime are kind of a trope, but what did cdpr replace that aesthethic with? with something that looks like gta. that's not an improvement.

>at leat gosling is a good actor

Attached: 1565305548771.gif (188x100, 44K)

>mgsv
>solid

Attached: 1553248826754.png (450x450, 307K)

>posts screenshots with dim lighting as "what we wanted"
>posts screenshots with bright lighting as "what we got"
contrarian retard confirmed

unmoded stalker barely fucking works. modded stalker is 11/10 all im sayin is that doesnt make GSC Game World a good dev or the game THEY put out good.

SEETHING

Are you seriously dissing on Trauma Team?

He was a retard who thought videogames would never sell much.

it s in the title

How did anyone think this was a good idea

Hey wait a second

have you seen the new skill tree?
it's 90% combat stuff, literally far cry 5 tier and there isn't even that much of it

great "rpg" you got there cdpr

Just pirate it guys

Attached: 1566706526805.jpg (1024x651, 83K)

You can't blame them for going the GTA route. GTA makes boatloads of money while pitch black gothic in space wouldn't make as much.
Blame normalfags for consuming and getting excited for next product.

too late i already pre ordered :)

Kill yourself jew.

Yeah me too since steam is shit

no, they don't.

hype culture will never end so long as wagecucking exists

This
Irrefutable sad truth

You're a fucking imbecile.

Hahah, no. Gamers are dumb as bricks and will jump on every hypetrain even if last one fucked them over.
Just look at fucking Yea Forums.

Okay nigger

Do you even know what shill means?

That's gonna be a yikes from me bro.

>the game was entirely all talk and no show from CDPR up until last e3
I will never understand people who get excited over cgi trailers or shit devs promise but dont show. A example I suppose would be Todd telling you how you could affect riverruns economy in skyrim at e3 by sabotaging the lumber mill, when no such thing is present in the game. If they had actually shown it, I'm would have been more likely to believe it over being told about it.

t. got excited for a cgi trailers, made a dreamgame in their head and now are butthurt when its different

It's a tv show, just don't watch it you racist turd

You know the reviews will look like this and it'll sell 20mil+ copies in a month and secure the future of single player drm free rpgs and gog as a platform.

Attached: cp ign review.png (1067x418, 91K)

So?

>"rpgs"

So if anything people will be more hyped in the future,

My posts is calling people who did that brainlets retard. You should never trust anything a dev shows up until you actually see it, and even then be sceptical as it could be removed or the final product nothing like it, like with Colonial Marines or the initial witcher 3 trailers. Only a retarded fanboy or brainlet mad he caught called out would argue that.

No but it sure taught me why anyone without diagnosed autism should avoid this dumpster fire of a board

there was no mention of this in the q&a unless a timestamp is provided

t. brainlet retard that trusted devs without seeing anything like a retarded fanboy who got caught

not quite sure why people are going out of their way to shit on this game specifically. Has some kind of accepted level of praise passed for CDPR before we must all hate on the company? Witcher 3 was loved here but this has the most idiotic complaints I've ever seen, some of which I still can't quite tell are serious or not. There are far more deserving games and companies to shit on.

No, only metal gear is solid

>not quite sure why people are going out of their way to shit on this game specifically.
Hired tencent/EA employees They cant let gog parent company succeed.

NMS didn't manage. This one won't either.

EA aren't the publishers though.

This redpilled guy gets it

tencent shills and one german schizo who starts most of these threads.

Attached: 3665638.jpg (1213x362, 119K)

>calls others brainlets
>accuses others of shit that person was just calling out

Why are there screenshots of gtav on the bottom

I played STALKER on launch day back in 2007 and completed it just fine. No mods no patches, no nothing. You're fucking mentally ill.

Because that's cyberpunk according to shills and CDPR.

t. called out brainlet

I guess it was the weather.

that looks awful

>paying for trannies' salary

Attached: 1560702893205.png (1157x1078, 1007K)

This.

You're mentally ill.

Kill yourself. youtube.com/watch?v=WW-gLVYI1uk

Who the fuck was actually expecting this game to be some Crysis level of tech and graphics breakthrough?
Anyone non retarded would have adjusted their expectations hard the second they revealed it was gonna be running on PS4 and Xbone rather than next gen

Attached: 1422879604921.gif (410x271, 1.99M)

All the larps were true after all.

Attached: 1551056956281.png (1128x180, 57K)

Based

it's not even a secret that a lot of devs left. they all boast in their trailers they are former withcer devs.
also that a lot of westerns work there.

as somebody who thought it looked lame as fuck from that very first unconnected cinematic years and years ago I'm feeling so smug right now.

CDPR simply has no taste when it comes toward aesthetics or presentation, this game will possibly kill people with the mountains of cringeworthy dialogue and sheer uncool shit contained in it.

Attached: 200 percent nice.png (371x532, 281K)

Don't use Steve for your shitposting user, I will not tolerate it

This.
Witcher was good because it was heavily based on the source material, some of the dialogues were straight out copied from books.

The IGN Presentatin was an absolute catastrophe. The majority of these Retards watch the new Gameplay didn't understand that the game was streamed on a X BOX. Its obvious that this pice of trash hardware cant run CP on a good looking level.

We have no clou hiw good cyberpunk will look, expect we dint have seen the ray tracing version.

Attached: 1567805381408.png (671x519, 146K)

>what are cutscenes and promos
>what are screenshots from a game still in development for half a year
Journs are filtj

Attached: 1537535104588.jpg (751x418, 49K)

Nice pic user, fit like a glove

Attached: 1562285456738.png (1080x1080, 1.4M)

Extremely based post.

>Hopefully, what they told us sounded amazing, what they showed us looks below average.
Every video game ever, lmao.

holy shit it literally just looks like a shitty gta 5 mod

>huuuh i hate the daylight

of course it look better at night because we barely cant see shit

Attached: 1468733331130.jpg (237x213, 16K)

I don't think anything exemplifies this harder than the motorcycle.

can anybody honestly tell me this thing looks cool, it's a complete mess visually. It looks like they tried to make it practical and plausible yet at the same time if a human being rode it they'd be unable to see the speedometer and if they tried to go into full tuck they would literally be lying on top of the windscreen.

This entire game looks like a concept artist's deviantart profile from 2007.

Attached: cyberpunk bike.jpg (1294x1078, 218K)

Cyberpunk 2077 looks bad and looks like it plays worse. It is everything wrong with modern games.

Attached: cybercucked2077.png (1634x387, 39K)

>unironically trying to deny a downgrade by posting the best proof of it
Just look at the fucking skybox you nigger
Kys at this point, you're beyond saving.

Attached: 1560372702991.jpg (605x902, 50K)

GOTY 2020 BOYS GET READY FUCK OP HE SUCKS COCKS HA

>all these trannies desperately raiding the board to shit on CDPR
And the best part, you'll never win!!

Attached: 684684851684.jpg (887x1131, 163K)

You can see the speedometer in first person because when you're actually riding it the front part slides forward, also revealing the handlebars. See that yellow arrow pointing to the left on the sides.

Attached: Cyberpunk 2077 – Deep Dive Video.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

CDPR fans can wish and hope all they want 2020 is a packed year for gaming, no way Cybertrash will win GOTY with the way things are going.

Dorito Pope awards are irrelevant anyway.

Attached: GOTY.jpg (1877x1345, 3.68M)

>This entire game looks like a concept artist's deviantart profile from 2007.
That's probably because it was made by inexperienced interns fresh from college because apparently nobody else wants to work there.

Attached: cdpr_foreigners.png (1883x144, 20K)

They fucked up big, minimaps are inferior to compasses all day every day.

Attached: dr. pavel im shadowless.png (215x355, 115K)

Yes, but that pic is still retarded.

>muh sun
>muh trannies

Rent free. Of all the problems this game has you fags focus on the dumbest and least significant ones.

nah they just cheated and put the camera where your crotch is.

That's fine, on a motorcycle you don't actually see the bike much at any point unless you look down (in full tuck you see right out the windscreen and when sitting up it's mostly out of your vision) so that's a reasonable gameplay decision but I'm just letting you know the only reason the design "works" in first person is because you're literally getting what your penis sees.

Attached: cyberpunk-2077-assaggio-potenzialita-ray-tracing-due-immagini-v4-395075-1280x720[1].jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>you're literally getting what your penis sees.

Just like real life.

/pol/ is upset about the transexual options being added.

>2020 is a packed year for gaming

Is it?

imagine falling for the shill sliding that you become a shill yourself. Such little control over your own destiny. I already know everything about you from this one post, funny how that works.

Attached: cybercucked2078.png (930x1081, 982K)

Cyberpunk will teach gamers that Yea Forums is always wrong no matter what

Why would the sun stop existing in the near future? Are you really that mad over the fact its not going to be 24/7 night? Bladerunner was trash btw

Yea Forums was jerking it to trannies before you went through puberty election zoomer and none of your underage nazi larping will change that.

Not even remotely close

And Cyberpunk 2077 will be a shit game, no matter how desperately you try to deflect and derail, you'll always be a failure.

Attached: cybercucked2079.png (1869x337, 57K)

VTMB2
Dying Light 2
Bannerlord
Kerbal Space Program 2
TLoU 2
FF7 Remake
Gods & Monsters
Halo Infinite
Beyond Good and Evil 2
Flight Simulator
Ghost Of Tsushima
Watch Dogs Legion
Yakuza 7
Psyconauts 2
It's fucking packed as far as I'm concerned.

>desperately you try to deflect and derail, you'll always be a failure.

Says the underage zoom zoom that couldn't even properly read my initial post.

>he's still desperate to not talk about deus ex fallauto's gameplay
imagine having the last thing you talk about in your shit shill campaign be the game play. Really says a lot about it. Go and fight those "sunfags", they surely exist somewhere.

You're probably right. I just have low expectations for a lot of those so maybe it doesn't feel as packed to me.

the cyberware in the game is uniformly stupid looking and either impractical, cosmetic, or obtrusive. same with all the electronic "smart" clothing which basically amounts to coats with a billboard in the collar. they are the absolute last thing, both the cyberware and the clothes, the last thing a covert operative/gun for hire/private investigator type would want to have or use

the aesthetic of the game is horrific. its 50 odd years in the future and everything just has a bunch of fucking gimbles and LEDs or extra axles on existing technology and vehicles

Again, read my first post properly zoom zoom, your grades might suffer if you leave your adhd untreated.

tripfag

You're right to have low expectations in this state of the industry, I'm just hoping of all those games at least a few of them will be classics.

Why is steam shit

almost all things you mentioned aside from flying cars are available now

She looks like that vampire behind all of those tv screens in Blade

It's the most authentic classic cyberpunk setting I've seen in a video game. Read some of the early examples of the genre and lots of things will click into place. Particularly Hardwired, the book the tabletop game initially shared it's world with. Early cyberpunk was much more of a grounded sci-fi. It was over the top and crazy, hence the 'punk, but it wasn't lofty and fantastical like Blade Runner.

It looks like they we're halfway through copying kanedas bike and decided that they didn't want to pay royalties