Why do people keep buying this fucking trash?

Why do people keep buying this fucking trash?

Attached: basketball_retards.png (337x344, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c2wpIeZDrHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because niggers and wiggers are stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=c2wpIeZDrHE

Normalfags are retarded

Normalfags fucking LOVE 2k. Most people at my high school played that shit

People buy and support this but will shit on gachas

People who buy sports games live in their own world, man. The latest NBA or FIFA is all they give a shit about. And they get kicked in the dick every single time.

I'm not saying they deserve to get kicked in the dick, but they certainly don't take enough of an active interest to look for or fund better options.

third-worlders are retarded

most of these fuckers sound like they cant even speak english

NBA games haven't been good since 2K9

NBA games haven't been good since Jam

Other way around as well though.

This IS a gacha

I think he was pointing out the irony dipshit

just because 2k and fifa have lame playerbases and gacha/pay2win bullshit doesn't mean the core gameplay is worse than Manshooters 3 or whatever you're playing

t. pays $15 a month for FF14

NBA games haven't been good since Street

Attached: 61S2E3EA5XL.jpg (357x500, 66K)

What happened. I haven't touched these games since 2k11 at my cousins house

gaming has become normalized and normalfags now play a wider selection of games
it has reached the point where people who play these sport games are kinda getting ridiculed and it's getting more and more associated with the lowest class
but they just can't stop

Fifa's running a big gacha scam called "Ultimate Team" and all the other sports games want in

it's got slot machines where instead of rolling for anime girls, you roll for niggas instead

>blacks
>people

Attached: 1533447254020.png (453x610, 265K)

>user
>human

user's that green guy right?

t. Pays for EA garbage at full price and then sinks a bunch of money for stupid in-game bullshit.

user is a little bitch that hides from humanity while spiting them. Kind of like a weeb Smeagol, but more pathetic.

It has the best franchise mode. If you are a fan of sports it's basically a simulation. I don't buy the side currency or waste time grinding a myplayer. I pick my favorite team and simulate seasons with games, scouting, contracts, staff changes, etc. Only people who never played or had a chance at sports consider it trash.

How can people be okay with investing hundreds of hours and dollars into a game just to do it all over again every September/October?

wrong also 2k is a Take Two series and I don't buy either

Nice try Bethesda-faggot. Your tricks won't work here.

Sports games are not something you rebuy every year. The audience for them is just huge.

>gaming has become normalized and normalfags now play a wider selection of games
Gaming has been normalized for awhile

Usually friends take turns buying the newest version because sports fans have friends. It's why sports games are some of the only games that allow for 4+ co-op and versus

This. Also the actual gameplay is solid. They’ve kiked it beyond reason though the past few years, like the single most kiked game in the entire industry
I feel bad for the faggots who sink money and time into the myplayer mode. It’s so fucking broken and such a miserable grind. It was fun before the VC pay to win shit and before you were forced online to interact with a bunch of niggers just to play the mode

If that were the case why remake it EVERY YEAR? It's a good chunk of fuckers just rebuying every season so they can live vicariously through their up to date digital sportsmen.

You Pay2Gacha and top it off, it's a yearly Pay2Gacha. That's even more scummy than mobile gachas.

they get paid millions of dollars to play a primitive game

Some of them can't even read.

>buy game
>its cash shop trash
>complain
>hmm maybe next year will be different
>buy game
>its cash shop trash
>complain
>hmm maybe next year will be different
i don't get it. 2k is notorious for cash shops and dlc simulators yet every year its the same story.

NO! Borderlands 3 releases super soon and it's gonna change everyt....

Wait a minute....

Who and what? Speak English you retarded nigger.

lurk more, retard

This game is for stupid nigger and favorite jewtuber, hell that's why 2K pick well know monkeys who play against poorfags to play early

The street games were pretty good.

Did they use the actual players? Why?

nice try todd but i'm not going to play ESO

Sports games used to be pretty good even the madden games, before the microtransactions became industry standard for sports games. It's partially the consumer's fault for buying them every year, regardless of the negative criticism they get; these games sell millions every yearm

I assume Take Two kills the online for older versions so people can't stick to 2K16

newfag

These games are some of the biggest scams in vidya. The servers shut down after only a year and leave the game virtually unplayable.

Haven't laughed that hard in a while, thank you

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 8K)

>2K continues to redefine what's passable in sports gaming

As someone who plays sports games you gotta be smart about it. I usually skip FIFA entries for a few years, about 5-6 and sometimes even longer. Like I got FIFA 19 on sale and I hadn't played since 15 and 19 was a huuuuge improvement over 15. When it came to Ultimate Team I managed to get a really good team without spending a single dime, this same team would've been impossible to get for free in 15, hell some of the players I was using EA gave as rewards for completing some objectives. Most of the hate for these games comes from people who don't play them obviously. Now I can't talk about Madden or the NBA games but EA has actually made FIFA more accessible for Free to Play players and then theres the offline gane modes which are always fun. Will I be getting FIFA 20? Sure but only because Volta seems rather interesting but after 20 I'll skip a few entries again instead of getting it every year and complaining nothing has changed.

PES has the better gameplay and if you play PES ar +1 or +2 speed it literally feels like FIFA but with PES ball controls they certainly feel very different than each other and the market is big enough for both, god forbid PES wasn't around FIFA would actually be worse because of there being no competition. They're both fun but only if you like the sport to begin with. FIFA can also be a fun party game along with Mario Party/Smash bros. It unironically has more offline game modes than Smash Bros Ultimate.

Why do 2Knigger eat this shit up, this makes codfags look based

Attached: 1564553936598.gif (225x315, 2.5M)

I don't even want to know how much money these jews make off this snit every year

>projecting by twisting his own failings onto others

Attached: 1493697371040.png (200x200, 9K)

they make fun of people who play sports games because quite of few of them who play sports games are chads. chads intimidate them so they make fun of them online. i know people who play sports games and they literally have no idea people make fun of them for it

t. 4channer in pic

Attached: cael8ev5ktj31.jpg (960x721, 139K)

Attached: 9000hours.png (787x710, 19K)

i think he looks alright. i mean, he's big enough to kill you if he wanted.

>has a body pillow of himself but younger

Attached: d0szgC4.jpg (478x478, 46K)

>gets banned on every other site/forum they try to join to get away
that's me. not even because I say controversial things, I just have an addiction to stupid shitposting.

I can't stop completely shitting all over people who say something I think is wrong.
>I think X, Y, and Z
>WELL I THINK YOU ARE A RETARDED HOMOSEXUAL NIGGERCOONFAGGOT WHO DESERVES THE ROPE
>Holy hell, calm down, sheesh
>I'LL CALM DOWN WHEN YOU'VE BEEN GASSED AND ARE BURNING IN HELL YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN PIECE OF SHIT
I'm exaggerating for the sake of humor, but I get banned for "trolling" when I'm not trolling I'm just calling the guy a moron.

To be fair, I picked up the last year version as it was heavily reduced price and really only play for the career mode. I don't really follow basketball but like it enough to be interested in playing it as a videogame and it's fun to have a game trying to be super serious ball is life but the create a character is a goofy mutant that talks like he's black but looks like a retarded white dude with a jewfro. Micro transaction isn't required and I'm not that in a rush that the stats aren't maxed out. It's just fun

Attached: 1554404033391.jpg (498x400, 25K)

It's Sargon

I don't know who that is, zoom-zoom. I don't demand you be able to identify NFL players, don't demand I be able to identify whoever you watch on jewtoob.

Is this why it's blowing up? Is there some femcel equivalent to /vg/ where ugly girls get all goey for getting a Lebron James?

>on jewtoob
how did you know he's on jewtoob?

niggerhoop is a abomination

ball is life

Because the only thing you idiots talk about are e-celebs and all e-celebs are on jewtoob.

quit being racist, subhuman

You don't have to be ether of those to buy these, look at all the fuckers who buy the Golf, FIFA, and Manager games EA dishes out
There are guys who spend 1k to 5k every month or half month for card packs in their games.

Attached: 1562462676428.jpg (1364x2048, 324K)

This is what you have to do right here. But one every 3-5 years

Because they are lemmings just like you are for using Steam.

Sports shit has literally never been good. These games exist purely for the braindead monkeys who watch hoopshoot, handegg, and fall taking simulator to live vicariously through some athlete, or even worse, some fucking team because daddy supported them/they happen to live in a certain area.

I don't really care if you like sports, but holy shit, don't buy sports games. Go out and join an amateur team with guys from your pub or work or something.

i actually got it because i like kuroko no basket. why is 2k so hard?

>tfw always buy every NBA 2K every year
I never paid for those in game coins something though. Does anyone else here just genuinely play the game because they like basketball?

Attached: 1522455921144.jpg (850x912, 95K)

Das Right Col.Chang Epic Games is the way to go.

Those that like basketball just goes and plays the real thing.

because there is no alternative thanks to you cunts refuse to support nba live and now they cancelled it. again.

Ive been playing live for the past 2 years and it had promise and guess what? it had the same charm 2k11 and 12 had of no micro transaction pay2win bullshit. it was great broken fun. now i had to buy this because theres no live 20 due to low sales and 19 is about to become even more of a dead town than it had already been for the last 2months.

thanks mainstream shitters

Basketball is a boring nigger sports tho and even more boring game. If it was possible for an alternative NFL game I would support it.

wrong. basketball is literally the sport that best translates into a videogame. by far. in every way. 2k11 through 14 were literally the best sporta games ever made.

to be completely honest with you I don't even think theres a problem with releasing a new game every year. I actually like it because they usually make substancial changes to the game to make it interesting and it pushes the franchise because of that pressure to keep things new.

they DO need to bring the retail price down to something like 20 bucks though ffs. They won't though, because why would they? it's not like you are not gonna buy it at 60 so get fucked goym.

Only basketball games that worth a damn was shaq fu and the street games

So is soccer.
But you niggers still love kicking around that ball and faking hurt.

>implying I’m a spic

Meant to put was, it’s late.

t. manlet who was probably always the last one picked in PE when it was bball

I was always in the middle you bitch and like I said basketball is boring shit

>t.nigger ball kicker

Uh huh...

>bragging about nickle and diming you MORE

the balls on these niggas.

Attached: Untitled.png (996x656, 1.4M)

Wat u mean?

Literally me

This is where monopoly leads to: abysmal exploitation of the fan base while providing little to no value. It's still the same story ever since 2k17 or 18.

But who cares about the 20-30% Steam rating when journalist still gobble up your shit and the franchise breaks profit records year after year...?