Enemy is running after you

>enemy is running after you
>get stuck on a wall/door while running away
>start panicking as you hear it's footsteps getting closer

Attached: 1560679853813.gif (332x263, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VqB1uoDTdKM
abcbirds.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Loss-et-al.-2013-Impact-of-free-ranging-domestic-cats-on-wildlife-in-U.S..pdf
strawpoll.me/18604145/
youtube.com/watch?v=ROON00dsPLM
youtu.be/csnR6Yzog8I
quora.com/Which-bird-species-went-extinct-due-to-domestic-cats
catster.com/cat-health-care/how-long-do-cats-live-cat-health-facts
abcbirds.org/threat/cats-and-other-invasives/
wildlife.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/FactSheet-FeralCats_FINAL-1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=jwlexeNTles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>letting your cat outside where cars and other animals are

>sheltering your adventurous boi from his true calling for fear of his demise at the hands of a cruel world he cannot comprehend

Yeah i can understand

youtube.com/watch?v=VqB1uoDTdKM

If you keep your cat inside all the time then he hates you and his life

Who else here sometime gets nightmares where they are purchased by someone?
I remember vivid details of a nightmare where I was running down an infinite circular stairwell where a man was rushing down to get me, I never got to see his face, only his hand holding the ramp while looking up.
Shit, the worst part isn't getting ran after, it's when I suddenly can't run anymore and my legs feel like weights.

Incorrect, they can lead perfectly fulfilling lives inside as long as they're always played with and given a nice view through a window. There is nothing even remotely cruel about it

>where they are purchased by someone
Get a load of this ho.

hey guys what's going on

Attached: 1.jpg (351x405, 8K)

Fuck I'm sorry I'm an ESL, I meant to say chased.

A sheltered life is no life.

just give me a second

Attached: 3.jpg (401x422, 9K)

>trapping a wild animal inside a box so that you can feel a pointless, narcissistic fulfillment before it dies anyway

Literally psychopathic.

I smell tuna

Attached: 4.jpg (410x516, 11K)

I think you meant to say pursued.

yes

shame on me it's 5am FUCK

im coming

Attached: 5.jpg (369x407, 8K)

Probably both at once. Sometimes my brain does that too

Attached: 6.jpg (350x573, 12K)

why is that gif so funny

Damn it's crazy how nature evolved houses millions of years ago so cats wouldn't ever have to leave. If it didn't someone might think that would animals lived out in the elements until humans came along.

Why are fat cats so based?

Don't have sex.

No, I natively speak french and in french, pursued translates to "pourchassé", which I hope you will agree resembles purchased

HNNNNG

Attached: 13.jpg (409x479, 11K)

Because they remind you of your fat, narcissistic leeching ass.

If you have a fat cat you're an abusive and terrible guardian. Fucking subhuman trash.

I wouldn't call it nightmares, but I did had a few dreams where I'm chased by pic related. Weirdest thing was, he could never catch me.

Attached: Nemesis-T_Type.png (800x1400, 863K)

Ah, I see. Funny how "purchased" is also similar to "pursued" and "chased" clumped together. Languages, man.

That's why you instill fear of the outdoors in them at a young age so they don't want to go outside

>tfw lived in rural area, cat had a huge area to play/hide/hunt mice/goof around in
>have to move to hellish big city because of unforeseen circumstances
>scared to let the cat out because it's a literal hell of speeding cars, soulless city "people" and feral dogs and cats
I miss the countriside. Even the insects.

Attached: 1558411566542.png (531x575, 384K)

I would honestly pay money for a complete 4Gifs archive.

Attached: 1466132180325.gif (720x720, 1.44M)

>, soulless city "people"
Why do city people have no compassion or empathy?

It's like an ant colony, everyone struggling to get to the end of the month or to up the ranks of the job they're working, hastily consuming media to keep up with their "friends" circles, living off commonplace tropes of life. Of course I'm generalizing, but that's just the majority of what I see when I commute to and from work

This
Also they wreck havoc on the native wildlife population

>Why do city people have no compassion or empathy?
Because they have things to do that don't involve your lazy fuckface.

>confining your cat indoor to sit through your obnoxious ass

Attached: Cat.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Someone post a pic of that cat biting someones shin.

Attached: asdasd.webm (450x360, 2.95M)

*awoof*
SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP

Attached: shlopshlopshlop.png (588x391, 448K)

Attached: Cat2.webm (720x1280, 1.74M)

Damn, why are you cityfolk so angry? I will pray for you.

Based cat killing the söyboys one fag at a time.

yea, cat wouldn't survive the night after pulling that shit

Bro just lock your child away inside forever. It's not abuse because they will never know what the outside world is anyway, you're just protecting them from the all the scary bad things hurr le cat is not le human xD gottem
fucking kys retard

big boy

Where's the image of the aftermath?

These dumb fucking cretins deserve all they get for not clipping their cats nails too.

Attached: 1554747204894.gif (240x240, 1.63M)

Lol just take better care of your cat

I like chicken I like liver

That's what I said.

>Kill boss before he escapes!
>He starts running while you're in the loading screen.
>Don't catch up in 2 seconds you fail the mission.

Attached: 1529687831377.webm (640x358, 889K)

My cat had some sort of infection that required them to remove his teeth. I can't let him outside.
It doesn't matter because he's so god dam scarred of outside, other people, and loud noises he runs away the second I open the front door.

All of his teeth ?

There we go

Yep all of them. He still likes to bite hands though and plays a lot. Cats swallow most of there food anyways so it doesn't matter too much and I don't really give him anything that can't be swallowed anyways.
He's laying under my desk right now.

I can't believe all the fucking retards who let their invasive animals wander around because "he wants to be outside!" People dont let their dogs wander around all the fucking time because its irresponsible. Cats completely fuck up a local ecosystem and kill with no regard for eating. They get hit by cars, eaten by animals, and kill whatever they want. Dont get a cat if you cant give it supervised outdoor time idiots.

Sounds like a good cat

And you can lead a perfectly fulfilling life inside a jail cell, you can get a nice view outside the barred window. And you get a few activities inside.

>just cut their fingers off

based retard

They might kill a bird or mouse a week if they're good
Yeah really terrible

Right, it would be so much better if you were allowed to run around outside to kill random people for the fun of it.

0/10 bait

what a chonk

Attached: 1567532673905.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

Is her eye gone?

It's amazing how they always come home at a specific time when you do let them outside.
Cats are pretty smart.

God damn I wish they invented bionics that let humans run this fast.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190907-004908_Samsung Internet.jpg (1406x1996, 643K)

>It's amazing how they always come home at a specific time when you do let them outside.
>wow my cat comes back right when I feed him

>Cats completely fuck up a local ecosystem
Only if they're unneutered and breed alot
People don't let their dogs wander because dogs are dangerous to humans and other pets

That image is in line with what I said, yes

Attached: diabeetus_cat.jpg (380x342, 46K)

Yes so when you and other people let their animals wander without any accountability it adds up. Outdoor cats are not good. Just because your individual cat doesnt do it single handedly doesnt mean it isnt adding up. These animals arent native to the area and their additional killing takes a toll, especially since half the time it's just for fun.

knew i saw this cat somewhere

Attached: 1514173805430.jpg (500x643, 17K)

>Yes so when you and other people let their animals wander without any accountability it adds up
Are you fucking dumb dude I kill and eat 10 times the birds my pet cat does
The only way cats are having an impact on bird populations is feral cat colonies

Humans are a fucking disaster when it comes to wildlife, why the fuck is that your example? Yes any animal will seem tame compared to us, they're not driving cars or running farms or using guns. Any cat will have an impact on the population because you're bring a predator in and letting it loose. Your cat doesnt belong there, it's not a wild animal. The other animals have to now deal with their natural predators along with a new one that you're feeding, housing, and taking care of.

>Are you fucking dumb dude I kill and eat 10 times the birds my pet cat does
you're probably thinking of farmed birds or game birds. that's different from small indigenous birds that keep the ecosystem working

>humans should never interfere with nature and everything needs to exist in exactly the state it was without human intervention because I say so
Environmentalists are retards
You want to complain about real pests complain about wild hogs, not fucking cats killing a few birds

>You want to complain about real pests complain about wild hogs
wild hogs are usually invasive species, escaped from farms or otherwise introduced by humans, just like cats

there aren't massive colonies of wild cats running out of control, at least not in America

I hate it when owners let their animals get fat and say shit like "oh look at this fat boy lol he's chunky lol lmao chonk big boi absolute unit". That animal's in pain and it's going to die really quickly.

Theres a difference between humans doing something necessary like farming, and you letting your cat out to wander because you're too lazy to properly take care of your animal

Houses are for people, animals belong outside.

Anytime my cat doesn't come home I get a little worried but I always think of that one japanese dog that had like three families feeding it and I just imagine it's with one of them

it's been three days and I'm starting to worry, but he's been gone for over a week before so it's not that weird... right

>letting your cat out to wander because you're too lazy to properly take care of your animal
what the fuck do those two things have to do with each other you absolute retard

>"outdoor cat" keeper so retarded he thinks all birds are the same species
That's exactly what I expected from your previous posts to be honest

Attached: edds.png (618x478, 387K)

Yeah cause cats go out of their way to hunt the rarest birds possible right instead of just killing common sparrows which are fucking everywhere

your negligent attitude is the same as what caused the wild pig issue

Put your cat on a leash and go outside with it just like people do for dogs. If you cant put aside the time to let your cat outside with supervision then dont have a cat

I'm not negligent, you're uninformed
Feral cats in america go down each year, drastically, because of trap and neuter operations
And even if they didn't, cats are ambush predators who rely on there being much more of their prey than there are of them, it's difficult for them to wipe out a species

You already admitted feral cats do most of the damage cats cause. Do you believe they get there on their own? How many cats do you have to randomly lose before you realize even neutered cats can easily contribute to the problem?

Or you can just let it outside like nature intended
What kind of carebear leashes their cat because they're afraid of it killing a single bird every once and a while
You're like a SJW for animals

your "property" should stay where you have power to exercise control and responsibility over it

>like nature intended
>this animal I feed and care for is a part of nature because it isnt human

Retard, they kill everything they can. Do you think they ONLY kill common species?
Yeah they could be worse, that doesn't mean they aren't already terrible.

It's natural for a cat to want to go outside. If you keep them inside they suffer mental problems, which you have to adjust for, you have to play with them all the time, you have to get them toys, etc. If you want to keep your cat inside that's your call, some places you don't have a choice, but crying about letting cats outside because they're going to kill a bird is the most delusional carebear thing I've ever heard
Things die in nature all the time

one of my cats had to stay overnight at the vet and now her sister is hissing and attacking her
I screamed at her to stop a whole lot and now she's afraid of me and tries to hide when I come around
fuck cats

Attached: 1479700532076.png (760x839, 760K)

>Retard, they kill everything they can
Which is very little, because they are ambush predators

I really want a cat, but I have loud speakers that I don't want to see destroyed, and I live in an apartment now so I feel a cat couldn't live his/her fullest.

If I get a get, I'd have to get a small house in the outskirts of town with a small forest nearby.

Nothing is as good as having a cat truly living as a cat and a home he can come home to for safety and affection.

Attached: smulpaj.jpg (920x820, 120K)

lay off the tuna buddy

>dhur all outdoors is duh same and ur an SJW if u disagree go dilate lmfao
Unless you live in the fucking Fertile Cresent, they are an entirely ALIEN SPECIES to your home. They are NOT part of the ecosystem you're dumping them into, you stupid fucking goblin.
This is why retards shouldn't be allowed to have pets

>I screamed at her to stop a whole lot
it's not a dog dude

That cat didn't but you did.

>they are an entirely ALIEN SPECIES to your home. They are NOT part of the ecosystem you're dumping them into
Enviornmentalist garbage
You know that animals have shifted around the world through means other than humans all the time right
And that animal species have also completely died out due to things that have nothing to do with humans
Meanwhile you cry about cats killing a small percentage of the bird population

It's a nonzero amount per cat, and thanks to you there's a shitton of cats killing a few small vertebrates every day. That shit adds up and will continue to whether or not you acknowledge it.

I don't give a shit
how fucking low functioning of a creature do you have to be to attack a blood relative because you don't recognize them after they stayed one fucking night somewhere else
they have no emotions, they don't love or care about fucking anything and everything you think is just projecting or them pretending so they get food
dogfags were right all along, cats are fucking dogshit retards and it infuriates me

>nature causes extinction events all the time, therefore it's cool for us to
Oh, you're just a shitposter. Well why didn't you just say so?
Go bitch about vegans on /ck/ or something

>That shit adds up and will continue to whether or not you acknowledge it.
You're implying there's something bad about it, when there isn't

Cats will never cause an extinction event because they're amush predators. What are you crying about? Are you going to call it genocide when mosquitos get genetically engineered out of existence too?

Holy shit they're retarded.

you're as smart as mao tse tung and his understanding of ecosystems when he thought killing birds because they annoyed him was okay

>dad brings home my cat from vet
>has gauze wrapped around her leg from where they took blood
>he wants to take it off
>didn't ask the doctor if it was okay
>I say no because she's my cat and I don't know if it's okay or not
>nearly get into a fistfight with him over it because he can't stand not forcing his will and thinks he knows everything
man I love my boomer parents

If you wanted a dog you should have gotten a dog, dont expect a cat to be a dog

Go ahead and tell me how cats eating small animals is causing considerable damage to the environment

Repeating yourself now? Yeah, you're trying way too hard. Thanks for the shit-flinging contest but I'd have just as much fun arguing with a wall at this point. Try again on a more relevant blue board like .

Attached: 1567721693906.jpg (800x592, 42K)

I didn't fucking want anything
my parents got me two fucking kittens for my birthday without telling me anything beforehand

>yup ah hont muh durr with mah boltgun and those wild hogs are a problem
>cats aren't a problem though Im a dumbass who types like a retarded boomer
>hurr I liek hunting but nature can get fucked hehe
Fixed all your posts for you
hope you get gored and feral cats eat your body and then they all die from boomeritis.

You aren't making an argument. You haven't actually said why it's bad, just that it IS bad, because it's unnatural because cats are only native to the middle east. That's religious-tier thinking

They recognize each by scent and have very sensitive noses. Its sibling basically just came home smelling like shit and tried to get near.

Cats can like people even if you don't feed them. I let a neighborhood cat into my house once when it was raining and that son of a bitch visited me almost every week for years, didn't feed it a single time

Wild hogs eat everything so they will multiply exponentially so long as there is shit to eat. Cats can't do this, because they are obligate carnivore ambush predators, and can only eat a small amount of prey which has a much larger population than them - mice and birds. Most feral cat colonies exist in human settlements so they can forage through trash or take handouts from humans, because they can rarely thrive from hunting alone

Not him but
>It's a nonzero amount per cat, and thanks to you there's a shitton of cats killing a few small vertebrates every day. That shit adds up and will continue to whether or not you acknowledge it.

He made many viable arguments, you are either stupid and forgot, or you know you're wrong and are pretending to be retarded.
You aren't good at pretending.

That's an "argument" based on the axiom that killing a few small vertebrates is bad, which I disagree with, which of course they won't back up and resort to name-calling because it's religious environmentalist delusion

abcbirds.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Loss-et-al.-2013-Impact-of-free-ranging-domestic-cats-on-wildlife-in-U.S..pdf
It's not a few, cats are the leading cause of death of birds in the US and that's not an exaggeration

Is being the leading cause of death actually significant towards the overall bird population though?

>Come home from a jog late evening
>Stand outside apartment complex just a sec catching my breath before going inside
>A cat comes up to me and responds to my calls
>I pet him a little
>Starts purring
>After some time he gets distracted and walks away
>I go inside
These little moments are amazing.

Dude go move to china, you'd love it!
>hates birds and cats and..well everything really
>entire city hunts anything that moves, even their own children. Gotta get those organs
>total blight on the land,
Yup hits every nail on the head, sounds like your paradise.
Think they argue or care about environmentalism over there? They don't.
Just like you. Faggot communist

goddamn you are either a retard or underage b&. animals are stupid, yelling at them only makes them terrified of you. they cannot comprehend what you are upset about. blow your brains out with a shotgun, thanks.

More unsubstantial name-calling

its essentially a fucking bandaid. your parents hate you and you should kill yourself for being a moron.

How lonely are you?

strawpoll.me/18604145/

Attached: average.jpg (750x484, 107K)

I've always liked these random encounters with cats as they've always been around where I live. It's not a substitute or escapism from anything or I'd have a cat or 12 myself.

>Holy fuck guys the communists are killing everyone and sending people to gulag, country is fucked
Then YOU pop out of an alleyway, wipe the jizz from your face and say:
That's an argument based on the axiom that killing a few loyalist citizen's is bad, which I disagree with. Of course you guys won't back up and resort to n- wait what are you doing
>hangs from tree like a good communist

>comparing animals hunting prey to humans murdering other humans
I didn't know PETA was on Yea Forums

Read the article and find out

I skimmed through it and didn't see any mention

yeah. it's hard to believe that Russians were able to crack nuclear physics and pioneered space travel.

Attached: press c to crouch.webm (854x480, 1.98M)

And humans are infinitely worse, have a house? Forests had to be cut down, how many birds and other animals died because of houses?
Strip mining completely decimating landscapes and poisoning water supplies, oil pollution, beef needing vasts amounts of grazing land and deforestation, etc.
You have this big hangup about cats when you yourself are a thousand times worse than any one cat.
You are just being incredibly irrational.

Humans weren't meant to live in big cities, why do you think spending even a tiny amouny of time in the outdoors is so refreshing?

>why yes, I meow to go outside. and immediately meow to get back in. what gave it away?

Attached: Giga Cat.webm (540x960, 2M)

The entire paper is about the effects of domestic cats on bird populations you blubbering retard
You CAN read, can you?

I just trained my cat to be scared of the outdoors. I had a friend come over and cover his face. Then I went around to all the windows and doors and goaded my cat into trying to step outside, immediately followed by my friend jumping out, running at her, and screaming. She doesn't even think about going out now

That's a nice thing about cats, they don't get territorial against humans like dogs do, if a dog comes up to you there's a good chance it wants to bite you.

A U T I S M

The paper is about "cats hunt more birds than we previously thought", which I believe, but it doesn't actually say how much it has on the total population of birds, which isn't mentioned anywhere. Cats kill 20 billion birds a year in the USA, how many birds are there total? I can't see a number, can't find one on google either

Reminds me of my cats and nearby strays.
>Cat 1: Rescued abandoned pet, got into a fight with a raccoon and won, now has a hole in his ear and was too scared to go outside ever again. He's old and really fucking senile, so his time is probably near.
>Cat 2: Rescued abandoned pet, got into fights with any other animal when outside, absolute angel indoors. Probably a bit younger than the other cat.
>Cat 3: Stray that lives in the neighborhood, got hit by a car and lost his ass (the chunks around his butt and under his tail), passed away under neighbor's porch (whole neighborhood liked that cat, he was cool)
>Cat 4: Stray with a litter of 8. Had to call an animal shelter to save the kittens because of horrible cold weather, mother passed away during this due to old age
Take care of your fuzzy friends, anons. They don't live anywhere near as long as you, so be their best friend and family.

>I'm PETA because I don't want places undergoing great leap forward v2.0
>I'm PETA because I want stable populations and natural balance.
I don't even think PETA wants those things. You know who did want them though?
Hitler did, and now look at the world. Anybody who cares about the bettering of the world goes natsoc. Anyone who doesn't give a fuck turns out a communist. You clearly give no fucks because you're a self centered greedy fucktard. Just like communists who dye their hair and get the chop.
Not saying you'll go that far, but definitely related.

>cats are causing the great leap forward 2.0
autism

youtube.com/watch?v=ROON00dsPLM

Attached: 1565887010377.png (1273x1296, 207K)

All internet environmentalists need to die.

great way to show everyone you can't even read a goddamn paper
>Context for the population impact of a mortality source depends
on comparing mortality estimates to estimates of population
abundance of individual species. However, continental-scale
estimates of wildlife population abundance are uncertain due to
spatio-temporal variation in numbers. For mammals, clarification
of the population impacts of cat predation is hindered by the
absence of nationwide population estimates. For all North
American land birds, the group of species most susceptible to
mainland cat predation (Supplementary Table S3), existing
estimates range from 10–20 billion individuals in North
America. A lack of detail about relative proportions of
different bird species killed by cats and spatio-temporal variation
of these proportions makes it difficult to identify the species and
populations that are most vulnerable. The magnitude of our
mortality estimates suggest that cats are likely causing population
declines for some species and in some regions. Threatened and
endangered wildlife species on islands are most susceptible to the
effects of cat predation, and this may also be true for vulnerable
species in localized mainland areas5 because small numbers of
fatalities could cause significant population declines

Hitler didn't want "natural balance" he wanted German dominance

this is some top tier boomer larping

Stfu retard.

Lol its like you forgot what we were talking about.
>people don't control animals
>cats came here on ships they built themselves
>it's not the people's fault cats are here they just came here one day lolol
If im an autistic PETA nazi then you're a gay communist with downs syndrome

Why do you care about bird populations so much? I doubt you do a single thing for them aside from making useless posts on Yea Forums whre nobody gives a fuck.

You can keep a cat's nails trimmed and essentially harmless without declawing them, dope.

lol this retard.
do you believe everything your (((teachers))) tell you?

I don't want to read an entire paper to find some statistic buried in a paragraph of "maybes" just to have an internet argument with you
so we have 10-20 billion land birds, 1.4 - 3.7 cat kills, you need to add sea birds (not available) and the birth rate (maybe mentioned) to have a significant figure

go back 2 beijing

idgaf about birds nigga I just like proving people wrong on Yea Forums as much as you

>invades france
>kills all the poles and russians
>"natural order"

>He doesn’t walk his cat twice a day
Holy shit you fags are bad pet owners

Attached: E527388F-5190-4BEB-9082-2923488CBFA6.jpg (4032x3024, 2.81M)

meant for

Where they eat cats and dogs? No thanks.
I'm white so i care for the existence of cats and dogs, as they have been our companions for over 10,000 years.
Only faggots cry about stupid birds.

Ok. How did you prove me wrong?

>entire thread talking about natural preservation
>as in what people can do to reduce harmful effects and stop shit from getting all fucked up
You: but hitler killed people
were gonna have to kill most of china to get back on a good level.
you think itll happen any other way? you are fool

maybe read it to learn something then you hick. I see you haven't taken a biology class in your life so let me break it down for you: if you remove a species from an ecosystem, which domestic cats have provenly done before, the resulting population imbalances may cause harm to actual humans, which has also happened before, maybe not as a result of domestic cats (yet), but as a result of other invasive species being introduced to a foreign environment. When the local government bans outdoor cats they're trying to protect humans, not birds.

>These animals arent native to the area and their additional killing takes a toll, especially since half the time it's just for fun.
>implying everyone lives in the exact same place
Cats are native in my area and I let mine out all the time and nobody gives a fuck. now go kys

You're not doing anything for the preservation of the Chinese race then are you

does fucking it count
Anonymous claims this post is satire and in no way shape or form legitimate in any way, anything in this post is purely fiction

>nazi good
The ABSOLUTE STATE of am*ricans

Why would any sane person want to do that?

yeah until retards like you get swarmed with locusts.
he proved you wrong with that paper, but you cant see past your own jew nose.
you can read, but obviously you cant comprehend shit. otherwise youd understand.
you cant understand though, otherwise we wouldnt be doing this.

Fun fact: I met my wife while walking my cat 6 years ago.

Attached: 35B4FF20-3A02-44D3-944A-EE8EA41039CA.jpg (750x1334, 202K)

they had their chance and failed.
hell, the original han chinese are GONE.
bred out of existence by the northern horsemen.
shows how much you know, holy fuck read a book nigger

Having outdoor cats is peak animal owner irresponsibility
>People put them outside shortly after getting them when they won't come back
>They could get hit by a car or attacked by a wild animal
>They could contract parasites or disease
>They disturb local wildlife populations (outdoor cats in the U.S. are responsible for BILLIONS of bird and small mammal deaths annually)
Outdoor cat owners are fat lazy faggots who don't actually want to take care of a pet and they don't care about their cat or the damage they cause otherwise.

the strong survive, the weak die. we don't need those shitty animals on our planet anyway if they die that easy.

QUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAID! START THE REACTOR QUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAID

Attached: quaaaaid.jpg (848x522, 65K)

my cat does that and it drives me nuts

that last point is this entire thread.
at least you have enough brain cells to fucking get it

Happened to me in Re4. I got so spooked by the first encounter with the Regenerators, I just ran in any direction and ended up in a space under the stairs, near the save point. I thought I was safe until I started hearing two of them stepping from two directions, their haggard breathing getting closer and closer. I lasted ten seconds of waiting/hyperventilating before one of their arms turned the corner and I reset. Fuck that.

The paper talks about how many birds cats kill. It has a wavy estimate for the total amount of LAND birds (not all birds) and nothing as far as I can see on the total birds or their reproduction rate, so I can't tell what effect they're having on the population

Is she also gay

If you got a cat from a shelter you would be massively improving it's life despite not being a perfect owner. They live in cages and wait to be out down

>they had their chance and failed.
On the contrary, China is second most powerful nation on Earth, and has the biggest population

Oh ok and when is that going to happen?
Cats are only a threat for small island wildlife, which is where all the supposed extinctions caused by them have occured.
Mainland cats aren't a threat to the extinction of any species at all.

I let my indoor cat go outside wherein she ran to the woods and went missing for a week.
Came back to the door the next Monday, frozen in fear. Fucker never tried it again.

Attached: 1567834445005.jpg (778x1024, 173K)

well differnet birds eat different things and live in different places
im pretty sure cats arent killing seagulls at the rate of sparrows or other forest dwelling birds.
if the small birb pop. dips, then chances are the insect population will rise.
this happened in cummonist china, and a mammoth locust swarm came in and ate all the crops.
it was deserved

You shouldnt celebrate fat animals, theyre suffering and its 99% your fault if you own a fat animal

my friend's cat hit by a car

>"walking" a cat
might as well torture it with red-hot nails, it derives about the same amount of pleasure from it

you sound like thats all that matters, and that it will last.
it doesnt, and it wont

Cats can be fucking weird man, theyre either completely indifferent or they cant be without you, all at the drop of a dime
youtu.be/csnR6Yzog8I

birds is not a species

My cat's just aren't built for it as they are petite munchkin and siamese mixtures. They would get raped and gutted by the neighborhood strays in no time.

If you lift weights and are above 6ft, it’s hard to look gay doing nearly anything unless you really try

Attached: 64D2CD79-747B-441C-A333-0E1FB0897A80.png (800x804, 999K)

Humans killed the birds in China, not cats
The key point is the reproduction rate of birds, which you need to see how much the bird population is declining

We're talking about putting a cat on a leash, which absolutely none of them enjoy

Idk brah, I’m almost positive that he enjoys it.

Attached: D2E145CE-3826-42A8-82B5-534B43080EA8.gif (390x216, 1.78M)

SHUT UP IDIOT
CATS WILL CAUSE A LOCUST SWARM IF YOU LET IT OUTSIDE

Yeah I'm sure all you jealous Americans will go and put those chinks in their place and become the undisputed world leader once again

So many cat-ladies ITT. Holy shit, lmao.

Attached: 1516580869473.jpg (480x468, 10K)

>what are cat breeds
the majority of breeds will not like you for it, but Maine Coon, Siamese, and a few others love being taken on walks, they love WATER and even swimming, and they can be trained like a dog to do almost anything a dog could, as well as a few things dogs are either not capable of physically or not smart enough to figure out (example, you can train cats to use your toilet so you don't need to use fucking litter boxes)

>Wasting your animal life inside
>As soon as he gets outside he is getting bullied the fuck out by the chad outside cats

>mfw I let the cat outside for one day and he's already formed a national socialist party and deported all the local sparrows to Auschwitz

>its on an island so its okay lol
you just proved me right and yourself wrong

quora.com/Which-bird-species-went-extinct-due-to-domestic-cats

go back to whatever shithole you crawled out of faggot
Yea Forums always has been and always will be a cat lovers site

Pathetic b8

That's a pretty big assumption

He just got used to the abuse

Baserad och smulpillad

why the fuck do you care about birds exactly? have you ever owned a bird? they are fucking assholes.

Grow a thicker skin and get outside sometimes you little nigger. This place isn't a hivemind, no matter how much you wish for it or try to samefag your shitty opinions.

if you have your cat outside then put a bell on its collar so it has less of a chance of shitting all over the based bird population, among others.

Islands are tiny, self-contained ecosystems
I could visit an island and cause an extinction event by stepping on a few bugs

Yes because we all live on small islands don't we? You're arguing for mainland cat owners to lock their cats inside 24/7 otherwise what happened on a small isolated island will happen there? Or that there will be locusts swarms because once Gook retards wiped out all the birds?
You are fucking retarded.

Attached: cat hitler.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>humans arent responsible for cats
>cats are sentient and have free will
>my co worker is a cat
>family of cats just bought the house down the road and moved in.
yup its those cats constantly scheming and planning. damn them, if only they were lower on the evolutionary scale, they might be our pets or something.

This desu

go suck a nigger dick you subhuman cunt

>cat brings a dead bird into the house
Im not your fucking kid, bitch, Im a grown ass man

theyll do it themselves, hong kong is just the start.
seriously dude just think about a topic instead of bing bing wahoo and you might learn something worthwhile

>just completely nerf your cats stealth abilites for thihs faggot ass bird that shits on your face
nah im good

>cat brings a live bird in the house and spend hours throwing it all over the place getting blood and feathers everywhere

maybe you should appear less pathetic, they only do that when they feel like their owner is an absolute beta who is incapable of simple tasks like feeding themselves.

says the shut-in catlady that pampers creatures that doesn't even give a shit about him

>just think about a topic and you'll become a genocidal racist like I am
My eyes have been opened

Not a chance with a Yea Forums tab opened in the browser

>jealous
ya man i wish i could get into an industrial accident or forced labour because of falun gong.
goddamit ill never be chinese ;w;

meant for

t. chinaman
i know its you xi...

Absolutely based except for the faggot tattoos

He killed them because he watched them eat seeds, he thought the removal of birds would increase harvest due to the birds not pecking away at the harvest

>calls that guy a catlady
>refers to "her" as "him"\
SEETHING

I gave up on women. All I need are my two feline companions who love and submit to me as their packleader. There's is no better life for a man.

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories 02.jpg (569x470, 51K)

>I love my cat so it never goes outside
No faggot you are just wasting its life for yourself to use it as a sort of moving plush
I have a cat that recently passed at 18, was outside her whole life, could fuck off for weeks until we see her again, gave birth to countless kitties and had a nice life instead of vegetating 24/24 7/7 on 10 meters square for 5 years until she died of fatness and boredom

>cats
>having a pack leader
user...

meant for

>let cat outside
>literally only sits at the back door and comes back in the second it opens
Why did you even want to go outside in the first place you little shit

>Tfw used to go on walks with my dog and my cat would follow us
People would stare like crazy and ask questions, God I miss those two.

gotteem queen, take a sip from the victory wine yaaas

Almost even more pathetic than when women does the same thing. You're supposed to be better than bitches - not being one.

Remember, if you love your pets you have to strike a balance between their natural desire to go outside and reality. Where I live, if I let my cats out alone they would be hit by a car, eaten by coyotes or murdered by an autistic 4chin user.

If you let them out supervised, you can find a happy middle ground.

Attached: E41E4E15-DA68-4D46-B20B-85C78222D63F.jpg (750x1334, 325K)

Literally every vet and animal professional recommends not letting your pet cats roam outdoors. It's bad for your cat and it's bad for the local ecosystem. Stop being stupid fucks and keep your cats indoors.
For example the average lifespan of an outdoor cat is roughly 5 years, while an indoor cat's average lifespan is 17 years. catster.com/cat-health-care/how-long-do-cats-live-cat-health-facts
If you want your cat to explore outside, train it with a harness and take it for walks. It will be healthier and happier that way

>It's bad for your cat
It's bad for their mental health to keep them indoors
Sure they'll live longer on average, but their life won't be as good

Not gonna lie I never fixed my cat before giving her away so she birthed like 4 litters and I made a good chunk of change every few months after she was done with them

Attached: 1567831378533.jpg (679x1200, 168K)

I let out my one year old cat one night. It disappeared for 3 days so I went out to look for him. I found him outside a neighbor's yard with his entrails hanging out and his eyes scratched to shit. What a life.

they can easily be just as fulfilled as an outdoor cat. Just play with them ffs

>17 years in jail or 5 years free
>muh local ecosystem
What about natural selection?

If you'd stop being so fucking angry about people not putting cats on a piedestal, you might answer the person right the first time.

Attached: Did-you-know-facts.jpg (600x284, 38K)

says the faggot crying about fucking birds lmao
>no dont let you cat live free as nature intended it to, think of the birds!
fucking cuck pussy

You can play with them, but it's artifical stimulation, and they still won't be able to explore, or have a real territory

Cats were never intended to exist out in the wild. Humans literally bred them over thousands of years to be domesticated, dumbass.

Show me evidence indoor cats have higher rates of depression than outdoor ones then

Oh right, i forgot the part where humans literally created them.
Dumb fucking nigger.

Watch the show "My Cat From Hell"
90% of those cats have indoor cat problems
Sure, they can be fixed, but they wouldn't even be a problem in the first place if they weren't indoor cats

just walk your cat or buy a 12ft privacy fence ffs

Mine kills multiple mice/rabbits/birds every day. Fuck nature, my cat owns you.

I hope this is a troll post because cats weren't domesticated, they're identical to wild cats

abcbirds.org/threat/cats-and-other-invasives/
Like I already said, you can and should take them outside if they're receptive to a harness and are interested in being outdoors, but letting them roam around for days at a time is bad. Literally every single pet professional agrees with this.

>for 10000 years humans kept cats inside 24/7
How retarded can you be? Cats came to humans, not the other way around. And they were domesticated after they were seen as useful for keeping crops free from rodents and other pests. They've been outside their entire fucking existence.

I nevet mentioned any birds nigger. You just linked me with that other guy because you are beyond triggered right now in your impotent rage.

Attached: 1511738306735.png (953x1282, 495K)

>a fucking tv show as evidence
You must be an actual redneck

>he has a cat leash
>he has a leash to walk cats
No human being should own that and you own that.

>Literally every single pet professional agrees with this.
and "pet professionals" are carebears who only care about keeping them alive regardless of their quality of life
letting them outside is only circumstantially bad depending on your environment

lmao it's literally called "my cat from hell", so of course they all have problems. And every single time it's the owner's fault for not taking proper care of the cat. Jackson goes back in a few weeks or months after teaching the owners how to take proper care and the cats are happy and healthy

Domestic cats don't have an innate desire to be outside, it's not their habitat, they literally don't care if you provide them with sufficient entertainment. Of course that requires time, money and effort which is beyond most cat owners.

Natural selection only exists when animals are exposed to natural parts of their environment and still can't survive. Domestic cats are not a naturally occurring predator anywhere so wildlife doesn't know how to deal with them, this is proven.

Nice birb user. Is that from your 2TB folder of creatures that literally don't give a fuck about you that you must valiantly fight internet wars over to ensure cats don't eat them?

If the information is truthful which it appears to be (it's hard to have cats as paid actors) and there's a large enough sampling, it's evidence

>source: Yea Forums

Attached: doubt.jpg (1000x1500, 329K)

It's okay user. Deep breaths, 1-2-3..

yes user, I'm sure you know more than every vet in existence. How could you not after spending all of your time on 4channel after all?

Attached: a weapon to surpass metal gear2.gif (220x303, 254K)

>let you cat free or you're an asshole!
>in a city
>let your cat free or you're an asshole!
>this x500,000
>oh look shit dying well cats will be cats a durrr
I like cats but I like birds better because they aren't as damaging also they're the original music

Like I said, they can be fixed, but if they weren't kept indoors they wouldn't be a problem in the first place

>Domestic cats don't have an innate desire to be outside, it's not their habitat
"Domestic cats" aren't a thing. They're identical to wild cats. If you raise a cat never letting it outside it won't care about going outside because that's all it knows, doesn't make it any better

It's a website defending birds, of course they wished all cats were indoor, hell if they could kill all the fucking cats in the World they'd do it

Attached: PATHETIC.jpg (540x487, 15K)

a SAMPLING? nigga shut the fuck up and stop using words you don't understand, go read a fucking book

You sound like a 12 year old retard who grew up on Disney.

Look who's talking. A lot of bird species have a limbic brain and have also been shown to have greater emotional range and empathy than most cats. If it came down to the disappearance of birds or the disappearance of domestic cats I'd watch cats go every day of the week. Honestly your ignorant posts about make me want to train a cockatoo for free flight so it can gouge the shit out of dumbass outdoor cats

>be a catlady
>cite garbage shows like "My Cat From Hell"
Jesus christ, have some self-respect already.

Well no vets in my country recommend it because I don't live in America, but I understand Americans wanting to keep their cats indoors because of all the hostile wildlife and Americans with guns

And dinosaurs didn't know how to deal with asteroids
Things change and life adapts

ALL ANIMAL PROFESSIONALS AGREE WITH THIS YOU DUMB FUCK, ITS A FACT

>dumb ass fucking birds don't know to get the fuck away from a clawed fanged predator coming at them
Sounds like natural selection at work to me. If the wild is so much safer for them then they should've stayed the fuck in the wild.

Attached: 1391455088152.gif (324x191, 2M)

catfag can't COPE
bet youll go out and shoot birds with a bb gun like an edgy little middleschooler

I hope a pitbull mauls you to death.

yes, the cats on the show are a sampling of the total of all cats. Are you retarded?

>birb
>doge
>pibble
>pupper
>honker
>quacker
>pige
>fishe
>snek
>doggo

Attached: s7kugdi436d11.jpg (960x492, 56K)

>get stuck
>start panicking
This is now a Nutty Putty thread.

Attached: PnC98e9_d.jpg (640x426, 37K)

this is the most retarded shit I have ever had the displeasure of reading

Literally seething.

Not him but
>miss one letter
>AAAAHAHA RETARD CAN'T SPELL OR REED BUK!
clearly, obviously, you are mad af.
Lol fuck you haha

Holy projection

>hunting is an edgy middleschool passtime
Get your T levels you estrogen riddled sissy.

>bird defenders ITT don't realize that this gif is literally how birds act
birds are fucking cunts, they deserve their extinction event.

>irresponsible outdoor cat fag believes pit propaganda too
It's poetic. You're putting your animal and the ecosystem in danger but think you're better than anyone but the most niggerish of junkyard dog owners

Building a sample for evidence, as in real, scientific evidence and not the anecdotal bullshit you're giving me, is a little more complicated than watching a TV show, friend

are morbidly obese cats (and dogs) a new phenomenon or did we just not get to see them as easily 20 years ago ?

Literally die. A deaf dumb blind limbless cat has more value to the world than your existence.

>ecosystem in danger
this is the gayest shit I've ever read

>wojak
>wojak
>wojak
>wojak

Attached: 1567301608928.jpg (549x540, 47K)

Gonna be honest my cat doesn't leave the back yard and freaks the fuck out as soon as he realizes I'm no longer outside with him, and I have to let him back in before he start clawing at the screens on the windows

Attached: images (4).jpg (244x206, 6K)

>bird is playing
>cat kills it
DINDU NUFFIN HE A GOOD BOY

You're delusional if you don't think most "scientific studies" are about as scientific as a reality TV show

>cat hating subhuman thinks statistics about nigger dogs are propaganda
Do you think black crime statistics are propaganda too? Cat hating cretin proving time and again they are filthy niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=jwlexeNTles

wtf are you talking about? what letter did he miss?

>i don't care about wildlife because i'm fat and irresponsible it's gay shit
this was already apparent friend

imagine a white guy playing with a black guy in the hood like that.

cat was playing too :^)

Dinosaurs and asteroids....
>not reaching at all
Lol nice point retard

While you were typing that post, a lion killed a wildebeest in Africa and there was nothing you could do about it
Want to sit down and have a cry about it?

How's that weather in Alabama treating you?

>there are actual faggots shilling for dogs over cats
Absolutely disgusting

Attached: nothing personnel.webm (640x480, 570K)

this thread is going places

Attached: 1558476882648.jpg (777x791, 149K)

Yes we know niggers get angry and kill whites over jokes.
What's your point.

We're not running out of pidgeons though you idiot

Catfags like yourself don't understand why pits are overrepresented in bite statistics so you condemn the whole breed because you fail to extrapolate data in your willful ignorance, a number by itself is not informative. You are uninformed. Likewise, you ignore all the statistics and data regarding how dangerous and irresponsible having an outdoor cat is because it clashes with your narrative/lifestyle and might require you to change your habits. You are incapable of doing so because you're lazy and would rather reaffirm all your beliefs on internet threads.

>nooooooo you cant just let a creature that lived outside for the entirety of its existence go outside freely, it might eat a bird

Attached: 1565337317387.jpg (708x800, 95K)

We are though, the government is just covering it up because they're fucking cat owners

The only thin endangering African ecosystems is the chinese.
Africans are just as much a part of the ecosystem as hyenas

>keeping a cat

the lion is a natural part of the wildebeest's habitat retard. house cats are a manmade scourge

>You are uninformed.
Enlighten me please

Yeah and cats aren't endangering any ecosystems either unless you want to complain that all the birds died on some lighthouse island

>casually mention cats a shit
>aspies goes on complete meltdown and wants you dead

Fuck videogames, this is real entertainment.

Attached: 1537853507359.gif (270x368, 1.54M)

humans are part of nature

re-examine the roles in that image. it still works out; initially the white man just takes the black man's shit, then when he reaches a boiling point he genocides the black man because none can stop a motivated white. the bird is not acting like a civilized white man would be, why did you assume I meant the cat was the black man?

*ahem*
*ting ting*
FUCK pitbulls and FUCK catfags

>Catfags like yourself don't understand why pits are overrepresented in bite statistics
Oh really. So it's not that they have been genetically engineered to be violent and aggressive, hence they maul humans and other pets to death more than any other breed of dog? Please do tell me why they are "over-represented".
>how dangerous and irresponsible having an outdoor cat is
Dangerous for who? Random birds?

You actally make a good point.

They like having a schedule and will get freaked out/stressed if it's broken kinda like the extremely autistic.
Like my cat always woke up at the same time every day, left and return at a specific time every day, and would only eat at a specific time aswell, he'd flip his shit if his schedule was not going exactly, which is why he made an excellent alarm clock

Humans didn't create cats you retard, and even if they did, that would just be nature creating something, therefore it's natural.

>love WATER
my fatass of a coont just hates it. He accepts it, but if there is the option to not get wet, he'll choose it.

>Pit bulls naturally have stocky, built musculature
>This makes them prized by trash people who mistreat them
>People who want guard dogs, trash dogs, or dogs to fight each other
>These dogs get reported, repossessed and rehomed
>When they're adopted they still have trauma and act in a way that reflects their training/abuse
>They bite or worse, kill someone (cuz they're big powerful dogs)
That's basically the gist of it and you can find this is true if you examine the reports attached to any sort of bite data consensus. Not only that but a lot of breeds that officials won't bother to identity at the time of the incident just get marked down as "pit bull" if they look even vaguely like one.

Attached: 1546469279761.jpg (797x876, 101K)

>>Pit bulls naturally
Pit bulls are a man-made breed bred for their aggressive temperament. They're literally the Orcs of dog breeds

there are always exceptions, there are dogs that hate water too, and cats have much more varied mental states to begin with, even with the same breed. I too have known a Maine who hated water, but I've also owned a calico who would literally turn on the sinks in the house so she could sleep under the faucet because she wanted to be wet at basically all times or she got pissy.

thank you
you're using meme arrows wrong

humans introduced cats to environments that they didn't naturally exist in. how is this so hard for your tiny peabrain to comprehend, jesus fucking christ. It's literally the exact same shit as when invasive birds or insects are introduced to new environments

>th-they were just mistreated
Please. There are numerous reports of pitniggers just randomly snapping out of nowhere because a guest looked at it the wrong way, or mauling a child to death because it triggered it.

letting your cat go outside to get
-into fights with other cats
-get various possible injuries/infections from other cats
-get bitten by various amounts of bugs
-eat something they shouldn't
-if female possibly raped by another cat
-getting run over by any car
-getting lost or dead
yea im not letting my cat outside without supervision.

unlike indoors housecats

Sure they were bred for that trait but if catfags ITT get to say that domesticated breeds are a "natural" part of ecosystems then I can say pits are "naturally" muscular since human meddling is considered natural here.

I have no problem with outdoor cats, ours are only indoor because we live innawoods and are allergic to poison ivy/oak/sumac and all that shit grows right outside our house and is impossible to get rid of, if one of our cats sneaks outside we aren't worried about it, we are worried about ourselves, and that dude is getting a bath as soon as he walks in the door.

What does your cat do during night?
Night is primetime cat hours, they usually sleep in daytime

>it might eat 3.4 billion birds annually because cats are over represented and existing in their non-native environments thanks to humans caring for them

gay people and females get cats
nowonder you guys are a bunch of emasculated faggots

Aruging about what is "natural" is pretty retarded anyway, humans came from nature, why draw an arbitrary line

Pits are still dogs. If a pit was raised well from being a puppy there is zero reason they'd just snap and start mauling, there's not some magic kill gene that dictates that behavior. Nurture is the end-all and this has been proven in animals time and time again, it's the only reason predators will raise prey animals as their own under the right conditions.

This is what user was talking about, do some research you fucking idiot

And fucking what faggot? Birds eat how many billions of insects every year? Gonna go on a crusade for insects now?

pits are more territorial than most dogs, and worse, even if 99.999% of the time they are an amazing dog, if they get STARTLED is when there is a problem, a scared or geniunely upset pit defaults to attack immediately.

Do you also refuse to use roads or anything made by humans because it totally fucked up the ecosystem and probably killed hundred times more birds than cats?

suprisingly sleeps at night and mostly plays during the day

birds are natural parts of the environment and aren't causing any harm, this is simple shit dude

3.4 billion bacteria died in my ass in the last hour
That figure alone means nothing, you need population growth / decline
Presenting the "total kills" figure is just fucking retarded

>natural
>causing harm
Not fucking arguments you brainlet

What harm are cats doing aside from eating birds? And how is that causing harm to anything other than the fucking birds you retarded mong?

my grandma let their cat go outside. it got ran over and they got another cat. told her to keep the new one indoors because she just let the other cat go out and do whatever. but she didn't listen and the new cat ended the same as the old one, dead after getting hit by a car...

>probably killed hundred times more birds than cats?
You were already shown cats are the leading cause of death and you still go on and on with your bullshit

> goes directly to personal experience

> > bu-but I’ve seen news articles, w-why would they not tell the whole truth?

Just say that you dont want to look up any stats to back up your feelings, fucking idiot

Suppose that's pretty fair. But even if having such a strong dog around is a risk factor, there are still a lot of pits out there who are fine dogs and deserve good homes, I've worked with a lot of them and can't advocate eradicating the breed like some people do. They're smarter and more easily trained than people give them credit for too, probably traits that were bred into them

you people are actual fucking retards. Read the fucking link next time

Attached: Untitled.png (1485x1409, 621K)

well most feral cats hunt birds even when not hungry just for sport. which drove quite a few species of birds extinct or close to it.

about 5 years ago the chemical plant my mom works at had some bald eagles make a nest in one of the stacks during maint, it had to remain shut down for weeks and the company lost tens of millions of dollars.
well if you are a city person obviously don't let your cat out, the nearest busy road to us is a 30 minute walk for the cat assuming they go straight for it, which they wouldn't because all the good hunting is gonna be in the trees and shit.

based

Just look at this CHAD he is in full control here, look at the bored expression, this isn't even a challenge for him, he knows he is going to murder and eat that bird and maybe drag it around the house before to show everyone how much of a turbo-chad he is, I bet he eventually keeps attacking bigger and bigger animals until he finds something that can put up a fight.

>Blaming cats for human fuckery
kek

I don't advocate killing them all either, just viewing them in perspective; don't get it as a pet, get it as a guard for a farm or some shit. Every animal can have some form of use.

>Causing the extinction of a species
and this is universally bad?
Species have gone extinct without human intervention too. Is that bad?

don't bother he's just gonna go muh islands

entirely irrelevant lmao. Good on the company for understanding conservation and protecting the animals

He's only half Maine Coone, so there's that.
We don't know the other half, his father is/was probably some stray cat.
>into fights with other cats
He's a big boy and he'll win those fights. And if not, that's ok at least he can follow his territorial instinct,
>get various possible injuries/infections from other cats
see above and what is a vet?
>get bitten by various amounts of bugs
He has a anti insect collar
>eat something they shouldn't
So be it, and he barely does except mice and rats and very rarely birds.
>if female possibly raped by another cat
neutered and male
>getting run over by any car
not a retard and the only nearby street is not directly in front of the door
>getting lost or dead
not a retard

Attached: oiJCfmOA.jpg (1152x2048, 381K)

We've already been over this you fucking stupid nigger. Those were small isolated islands where the extinctions occurred, and they are only esitmated to be caused by cats.
99% of cat owners do not live on small isolated islands, and 99% of cats do not cause the extinction of faggot ass birds you fucking cuck.

It's not universally bad, it's dangerous FOR HUMANS

I mean they've drove multiple birds, marsupials, reptiles, small mammals, and similar sized predators to extinction
But that doesn't seem tomean anything to you I suppose

Attached: 5d44332d1076c.jpg (800x480, 62K)

I'm not faulting the company for it, they did the right thing, but they still definitely did various forms of damage to the business and cutbacks at that site had to be made.

How fucking dumb are you?

I get that maybe you got fucked by garbage education, but like what.

please don't cut off the caption on the graph?

lmao

CATS ARE THE HUMAN FUCKERY, LIKE MOST INVASIVE SPECIES YOU DINGUS

while you are not wrong humans are to blame as well for introducing cats and letting them run rampant breeding out of control outside, doesn't mean cats aren't to blame

no one cares about your stupid cat
he has a dumb face by the way

Lol true. It's dangerous for us because one time China wiped out a bunch of birds right?

If you let yoru cat outside all the birds will go extinct guys, then insects will destroy the human race.

Environmentalist intellectuals.

>if i call my argument bullshit beforehand you can't

Adapt or die.

No, individual species going extinct isn't definitively dangerous for humans. The whole "muh species" this is largely a human concern, because WE don't want them to die out. Which I actually agree with, I don't want lions or tigers or elephants to go extinct, but I don't actually give a shit if one particular rare type of sparrow that looks just like every other sparrow goes extinct. That's human sentimentality at work

No it doesn't. Why should it? 99% of all species have gone extinct, is this supposed to mean something to me? So now I'm supposed to hate nature and world and shit because all those species are gone and i sad and i cri eritime nao?
Fucking kys.

sorry, I wasn't going to include the graph at first so the screenshot I took sucked

Attached: Untitled.png (1469x1543, 771K)

My cat has super anxiety and freaks the fuck out whenever I try to take her outside.

it's just funny that he predicted your counterargument

t. Mobility Mary

Stop building windows, you're damaging the ecosystem

ITT:

V shows the state of ameri and third world education, this is what happens when you miss your one biology class people.

Do you guys just not know what an ecosystem is?

because contrary to popular belief, not all cats want to roam outside, and will lieve happy healthy lives indoors

I can't believe that chemicals kill this few birds.
Don't know about NA, but where i live, there's a lot of pesticides and insecticides sprayed around at least twice a week

You're wrong, there are documented cases of humans being put in danger due to species going extinct, you could easily look them up if you gave a fuck.

an animal species with down's and a peabrain that can drown in a rainstorm deserves to live, user.

>Yea Forums - Bird vs Cat

Cats aren't damaging any ecosystems
Killing an endangered species is not damaging an ecosystem, they're endangered because the fucking ecosystem pushed them out

it's not mine, I'm just stirring shit up
rude

Attached: E7cb0d_Q.jpg (4640x2610, 488K)

That graph really needs a natural predator bar

Doesn't a dog show signs of hostility when it approaches in that case? Aggressive walk/sprint, ears back, tail not wagging etc. I realize they don't have to grit their teeth necessarily.

>You're wrong, there are documented cases of humans being put in danger due to species going extinct
I didn't deny that, but 90% of it is environmentalists crying about a species going extinct just because it's a unique species and it deserves to be alive. Cats will NEVER put humans in danger, they will never kill enough birds that there are not enough birds to eat the insects that will otherwise eat our crops. This is just insane and irrational

Huh, people really worry about this. We had a few cats over the years and went from centre of a medium-sized city to out in the sticks, the cats did just about as well in both situations. Hell one of them was half siamese and black, so it had fangs and people wouldn't walk past it on the pavement. Used to chill out in the fish n chip shop window and look disapprovingly at customers and likely outraged health inspectors. Miss you you bastard.
As people have brought up cats being murder machines fuck me yes, we had one who literally dragged in half a deer once. I'm pretty sure, almost entirely sure, hope, that it was roadkill it was trying to scavenge and it didn't actually manage to murder something the size of me, but seeing its face as it furiously tried to pull the back end of a deer through a hole in a fence was quite something.

I like cats, and some are more homebody than others, but keeping them permanently confined in the home seems like an asshole concept. I don't know, I'd say walk them but I think the cat would rather commit suicide than be seen walked by a human.

>wow he predicted the argument that was going to refute his in an attempt to cover for his own fallacy
>thats funny

Post your cats and post if it is an outdoor cat or and indoor cat

>environmentalists crying about a species going extinct just because it's a unique species and it deserves to be alive
that I agree with
>Cats will NEVER put humans in danger, they will never kill enough birds that there are not enough birds to eat the insects that will otherwise eat our crops.
That I don't

Nice try abcbirds.

> deserves to live

I hate you, imagine thinking that destroying the native ecosystem by bringing in invasive species is somehow a morally right thing to do. Fucking kill yourself.

I hope the eco-terrorist revolution comes before your uneducated fat ass dies of inhaling to many cheetos

I like cats and have owned some, but some of you catfags are starting to sound like fucking cartoon villains, is this why /an/ so autistically hates everything and catfags so much, cause I'm a be honest that place had more genuine hatred for all things boiling out of it than /pol/ could dream of.

Attached: 1567720599516.png (991x1265, 364K)

for you

Attached: 3099707.jpg (960x816, 79K)

>eco-terrorists
what are they going to do? sick their pitbulls on people and take houseplants hostage?

Well you're just fucking retarded then aren't you?
Maybe stop putting your faggot emotions before facts.
The facts are we don't even need the birds to handle insects and have the means already to safeguard crops. This will undoubtedly evolve over time aswell, so your only argument is muh feels for birds.

Think about it. Birds territory covers a far larger area than a cats. Birds migrate over entire continents. Cats may kill a local nesting ground of birds by raiding their nests but they will never kill off every bird that visits an area. If there were enough cats to do that, then the cats would starve anyway. Cats hide in the grass, jump on a flock of birds and grab ONE bird, the rest fly away. This is the reason why you don't have massive cat infestations without humans feeding them

Yeah and left wing terrorism just throw onions at you right?

eco-terrorists, you mean PETA? ah yes, a very frightening organization, I'll be pissing myself as I'm blasting them off my front porch with one of my many shotguns. maybe my cat will bite off their likely already surgically removed dicks, at that.

There are the facts

What you're posting is muh feels for outdoor cats, and you're projecting your feels to me, who doesn't give a fuck about birds, which is hilarious.

>abcbirds
lmao

>still posting this meaningless statistic which doesn't include the population change over time

You are posting with a device which building process killed 56 animals, including 5 endengered species and fucked up 1 ecosystem
Are you proud of you monster?

>you mean like this organization that already exists?

No thats why i said revolution, when the guys getting rich from destroying the planet will try to peace out when oblivion comes, then some zoomers that got fucked by baby boomers destroying the planet will gladly fly planes into koch brothers private mega building

Yeah don't mind me but I'm gonna go with scientific studies using actual statistics over this little narrative headcanon you wrote on this one

>Cats drive birds to near extinction
>Birds revert back to dinosaurs after a few million million years of this.
Uno, felinids.

I'm not even sure what you are saying in this incoherent babble anymore.

what's so funny dumbfuck? do you actually think the website published the article? do you have any idea how scientific papers work?

There is no scientific study anywhere that points to cats driving birds (not just one species, birds in general) to extinction anywhere other than tiny islands

He doesn't know I'm posting via astrally projected smoke signals from all this 100% all-natural "hemp" brazier I'm using.

Attached: 1567670755161.gif (200x170, 93K)

yes, do you? scientific papers are made to skew a fact toward the bias of whatever the writer/s personal opinions are, particularly when it comes to environmental issues.

aphids could have eaten that hemp you're smoking

I don't know what statistic you refer to, I suggest you read the whole paper or shut the fuck up.

N a h. General consensus is if it's by humans it's not natural.
Like cars and gmos and shit

> you critizice society but still live in said society
Fuck of with this none argument, the world wont get fixed by individuals paying more for some eco friendly bs.

> are you proud you monster?

No i dont like the fact that there is no ethical consumtion under capitalism (and dont give me le communist memes, im not a lefty. Im a doomer)

Thankfully I have an actual education so I know how to identify the validity of a scientific paper

>you have to play with them all the time, you have to get them toys, etc.

Oh, you mean you actually have to be a pet owner?! The horror!

>Things die in nature all the time

That’s not the point. Domestic cats become an invasive species once they go outside and have no place in the ecosystem.

Read the thread maybe

That paper provides this information:
Total bird kills (3 billion a year)
Total estimated land bird population (10-20 billion)

To draw any conclusion from this you need to provide me with the population growth or decline. There could be 5 billion birds being born each year, in which case the bird population would be GROWING. This information on its own is meaningless. Almost makes me wonder why they published it

Munchkins are the niggers of cats.

>Oh, you mean you actually have to be a pet owner?!
Yeah there's neurotic people who think having pets is a hobby where they deprive them of their natural habitat and then work to artificially recreate it, or there's people who live harmoniously with animals and let them do what they want without having to put any work in

>not just one species
Your ignorance stems from your inability to accept that eradicating a single species of bird is enough to cause environmental havoc

>left wing terrorism
Isn't that just banning people from twitter and LGBT cliques? I think I can live with that.

All memes aside, i feel like outdoors cats might be good for the ecosystems they live in, as there really arent many foxes or birds of pray around anymore

so glad I'm an uneducated hill person and don't have to worry about any of this dumb shit that you do. enjoy your early onset stress related death, I'll be sitting on my porch watching a sunset with my dog living off of my boomer parents' money while you are wagecucking with some protesting on the side.

>eradicating a single species of bird is enough to cause environmental havoc
Depends on the species

Attached: 1B1ACD95-A630-4A00-A71D-91EA69EF3077.gif (410x324, 97K)

Yeah they are
Prove they aren't
>so what
That's your "argument" lol

is that the dude from serious sam? based

Wild animal populations are generally stable. By the way I love how anons in this thread need every single piece of statistics when it comes to drawing a conclusion on outdoor cats being dangerous for the environment but when it comes to proving indoor cats suffer depression or mental problems a fucking TV show is enough evidence

Attached: costanza dmc.png (500x525, 346K)

>Complaining about invasive species
>When you're a human - the ultimate invasive species.

It sounds kind of hypocritical to me.

Attached: 1544309701788.png (666x665, 7K)

>"Domestic cats" aren't a thing. They're identical to wild cats. If
>being this delusional

yup, still

>I just want to play videogames!
It's like I'm reading shit typed out by fuckley lol

The other day I was out of vanilla cream.
I got angry and struck my wife.
Then i remembered that my wife has been dead for 6 years.
Who the hell did I hit?

watching a sunset, how fulfilling. will you be singing along with disney characters as well?

r8 my kot guys

Attached: strangekot.jpg (1315x740, 360K)

>soiboi wojak

opinion discarded.

How exactly can humans be invasive? We're stewards of the planet given dominion over it by God.

nah, the eye survived.

>Wild animal populations are generally stable
Thanks for your very scientific answer! (Which is wrong) That means in 5 years from when that study was published, birds will be extinct
I don't need every single piece of statistics. I need two: Change in total bird population over time, and the contribution cats make to it. You've only provided the second, which means no meaningful answer can be drawn.

VIDEO GAMES

still what? 99% of extinctions are totally harmless. It's all enviromentalists complaining

This
We've killed trillions of animals and erased thousands of species and we are blaming cats for doing 0.000001% of that

I only watch superior idol anime for superior idol anime enthusiasts, I will be singing along to aikatsu and pripara, not even any neighbors to yell at me since I actually live in an area with personal space unlike a subhuman city zone, nearest neighbor is several acres away with a copse of trees between us. the only thing I hear from others is the comforting sound of guns being fired at targets on the weekends, it's great knowing literally everyone around here will kill anyone who attempts to infringe upon our sacred privacy.

DOGFAGGOT NIGGER

Attached: dogfaggot.gif (240x180, 1.96M)

Idk guys, science used to say that it was impossible for species to go extinct, but now they say that they do?

Idk sounds like liberal lies to back climate change

Good morning, how are you? tell me about your day.

Attached: ohno.png (245x168, 23K)

surely you have some evidence to back that claim up

scientific bullet proof reasoning !

as was already posted in this thread, 99% of all species that have ever existed no longer exist, and yet here we are

This x6,000,000
I for one am happy that the tranny jannie mod Jews are sleeping as this a gud thread.
BTW I'm playing men in valor killing commie slant-dants. Kinda a shit game

>you are killing the planet user!
>mfw the planet has literally surprised being gangbanged by a meteor
I think the planet is gonna be fine until we start coremining.

> t. but the climate has always been changing

actually I live in redmond next to a lake

99% of those went extinct before humans even existed. The fact you can't figure that out speaks volumes about your knowledge

Are you denying the truth of that fact or are you going to pretend humans have something to do with it? Those species went extinct before the dawn of man

> im playing

No one gives a fuck, go back to Yea Forums

Jesus dude, back off.

I don't understand how you can keep your cat shut indoor all the fucking time
That's torture

No were not
[Spoiler] we were supposed to be
[Spoiler] we almost were :(

>It's only bad when humans do it

You’re doing a really good american charachter, keep it up

>I'm going to need TWO hands to pet this absolute unit!

>Whines about no facts
>Presents a fact
>Resorts to ad-hominem
You're making a convincing case

Because I don't want it to go around killing birds and fighting other cats and howling at 3 in the morning and getting hit by a car

Would you rather be a little bored or dead?

>>Presents a fact
lol

Lol this is Yea Forums and birds are always better than cats. I'll drag my scrote across your FUCKIN forehead. After I'm done running around and it gets all sweaty aND shit

>a big, fat, brightly coloured purring retard is able to sneak up and genocide the entire local population of flying, hard to reach and extremely agile creatures
>the blame isnt of these creatures being fucking retarded, the blame lies on people letting the literal fat cats out for a walk
Imagine being a bird defender. Imagine being someone who wants to protect species that are able to be snuck on by a fucking orange tabby. A band of gigantic dumb cats are able to commit genocide. This just means birds are fucking retarded lad. Kill em all, kill the pandas too.

Attached: 1547243486028.jpg (330x282, 19K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction
>More than 99 percent of all species, amounting to over five billion species,[1] that ever lived on Earth are estimated to have died out

You’re making my day. Keep it up

Why get a cat in the first place then if you aren't training to be a prison guard?

I just thought it was funny that you thought the fact was relevant to the argument at all

The stability of our invasions are hinged on not allowing other invasive species to fuck with it more than we do.

Dude, you’re really good at this, keep owning the libtards

I like to pet it and rub it

Why get a pet at all if you're just going to release it into the surrounding countryside?

Most of the whining about extinction comes from human sentiment. Some species dying out would be bad for the enviroment, most of the species that are going extinct wouldn't and people just don't want them to die because they don't want them to die

There was once a time when nothing existed
SO CLEARLY NOTHING FUCKIN MATTERS LOLOL
so obvious. So simple.
At last I truly see

t: owner of the most depressed bored passive cat in the world that WISHES it was dead

To give it the life it wants, if it wants to stay inside all the time it can, if it want to stay outside all the time it can
The difference is that you are reasoning for what's good for you but not what's good for your cat

>Most of the whining about extinction comes from human sentiment
Your whining about them also comes from human sentiment. Everything humans do comes from human sentiment. You think you're some kind of cool above-it-all robot or some shit? lol
>Some species dying out would be bad for the enviroment
They are the environment. When people say they want to preserve the environment, this is what they're talking about. Wake up to yourself, clown.

Here's a (you)
Nobody replied because you suck I guess lol

>To give it the life it wants
Then it's not a pet is it

to get some fresh air, you dingus

>Everything humans do comes from human sentiment.
Well no, Chinese stoned all the sparrows to death and then bugs ate their crops and they starved. That's some practically bad environmentalism. Cats are never gonna do that

Nuh uh! A rabbit told me the other day that the dodo shouldn't have died off and we could preserve it.
Retard!

>rapping in voice chat
do americans really

Of course it is, I give it food and pet it like you'd do, but I am jsut not stopping it from going outside

>Well no, Chinese stoned all the sparrows to death and then bugs ate their crops and they starved.
They did that out of sentiment

Nah, it's just a wild animal that you have released into a place it shouldn't be and you feed it from time to time.

So? There is practical enviromentalism. Whether the environment is more favourable to human life or not. Extending that to literally every species of animal no matter what is impractical environmentalism. I'm not going to stop killing cockroaches to preserve the environment

cockroaches are not part of the natural environment.

>A place it shouldn't be
What the fuck
They have instincts and none of it include doing nothing indoors, you probably cut your cat's balls too I bet, that's not even an animal anymore but some sort of toy

...that's not my point at all

Were they genetically engineered by Chinese scientists?

>Whether the environment is more favourable to human life or not.
And the mass extinction of life caused by humans is unfavourable to human life.

Don't be disingenous, you didn't get that cat to be charitable to it. You got it because you desired it, selfishly. It's a toy to you as well, you're just irresponsible with it.

playing dragon quest 3
just got to the postgame
looks like you gotta grind a shitton to kill the postgame boss
don't know if I'm willing to do that

Neighboors found a kitty lost on a road and asked if someone wanted it so I took it, I didn't even come to it
I think it has a way happier life than any indoor cat in the fucking World

I have friends who have indoor cats who never ever leave their house and it's just fucking sad, they are doing nothing at all at anytime just lazying around all the fucking time of their life

cats don't get depressed you emotional faggot