Satan on the front page!

Satan on the front page!

Attached: SatanSMT2.jpg (2120x1656, 883K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gt8LXKLL0to
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We doing one of these?

Attached: Baal1.jpg (393x773, 38K)

I want to fondle Satan's titties.

But... if Satan was one of God's angels (as depicted in the Old Testament, not like anyone reads that shit), then would Satan not have been better looking?
>remembers how angels were described in the Old Testament
Oh, never mind.

Attached: images.jpg (256x197, 8K)

Respectable

Here's your satan bro.

Attached: As_providence_suggests.jpg (1280x1016, 387K)

Isn't that Lucifer you're thinking of? Lucifer in Persona and I think in some of the SMT games is depicted as a beautiful angel

FEAR

Lucifer in SMT is more like Paradise Lost lucifer which is where most of our modern ideas about the idea of gods fallen angel becoming the prince of hell come from. Satan is the biblical interpretation which never actually mentions him being the prince of hell, just an angel that punishes people for god. I can't say why Satan looks how he does in SMT though, sometimes they just conflate different interpretations in a confusing way.

*ahem*

Fuck angels and fuck demons

Attached: 1557455006406.png (256x256, 36K)

This but also fuck dependence and collectivism.

Attached: 1491027143693.png (500x321, 317K)

You’re mistaking things. Satan is clearly the enemy of God in the New Testament. It’s in the Old Testament that Satan isn’t a big bad, he’s “The Accuser” that made a bet with God.

NEUTRAL STRONK

Im neutral, but someone agree on me that coexistent is necessary?

Attached: tumblr_p6a6jxZa2p1strttto1_400.png (333x333, 98K)

This in the Old Testament Satan litterally went up to God either snitching on niggas or making bets with God. If anything Igor is God and Satan is a poopoo head

why were most of the supernatural entities in the bible so oddly geometrical?

Perfectly balanced nigga but Dominion is best boi

Because the universe is geometric?

Seriously. Where the hell is SMTV?

In production...
Atlus is slow

The Throne angels are the ones that are like wheels but the Erelim are more human like

Thanks Obama

Thanks, giganigga!

Attached: y'all best be neutral an shiet.png (1167x1681, 749K)

>I can't say why Satan looks how he does in SMT though
Because Kaneko thought Alien was cool. Seriously, Satan's head looks like a xenomorph head without the dome, then you have six arms, wings, and tits because number of the beast.

Ironically i love alien designs

the boys behind SMT would agree

thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=gt8LXKLL0to

or why do the high level tenshi look like machines

Attached: 538_Kazfel.jpg (1000x1209, 129K)

Going for that Clockwork Angels look I guess.

HACK YOU

Attached: 1445722972233.gif (250x250, 23K)

Should've been this one instead.

Attached: Satan_concept_1_SMT4A.jpg (1280x1600, 1.17M)

Lucifer means "light bringer".

Nope, angels will always try to control us and demons will want to eat and kill us.

It's rough.

is that you Atsuro

Is Atsuro an Ancap? He tries to legalize recreational demon apocalypses.

I love Lucy! Lucy is cute!

Satan in Megaten is based on his role in Judaism. In Judaism angels did not have free will and were incapable of opposing god. Satan 's role was to tempt humanity to test its loyalty to YHVH. Often when his name was translated he would be called something like "opponent" or "obstacle".
Yeah, what about it. This actually comes from a Greek legend. When they first observed the weird cycle of Venus and made a legend surrounding it about a fallen god.

And humans will ruin everything.
Yep, Earth is a great planet...

Yeah, Lucifer and Venus are the morning star. I guess Christians stole that legend too.
I wonder if there's any correlation between that and the name of the weapon.

FEAR GOD AND GIVE GLORY TO HIM

Fuck neutral and chaos sympathizers.
Messians saved humanity: they literally built Tokyo Millennium and saved countless lives and in fact the Law ending is the canonical one

lawfags go home

After playing SMT1 I seriously can't understand how lawfags exist at all.

DeSu 1 had a somewhat more interesting law path. SMT3 did something somewhat different with law that was neat.

It should be pretty damn interesting to make up for nuking the earth and then drowning everyone left.

Attached: 1516012008693.png (794x482, 452K)

Dr.Eggman is a chaosfag

you need high IQ to be a lawfag, I'll give them that

The fact that it unlocks metatron in the end and it talk a little more about the lore, its interesting indeed.