So what are his odds now that more DLC got announced for Ultimate?

So what are his odds now that more DLC got announced for Ultimate?
Would you still be angry if he got in?

Attached: Steve.png (500x665, 92K)

Who fucking cares man?

Etika just died and it fucking sucks

Attached: bxpfvbnc3fucbhkn5m1f.png (800x469, 578K)

I'd say his odds are much higher now with the second pack

Attached: stubouk.gif (207x598, 161K)

unironically a lock
reminder that minecraft is the HIGHEST SELLING VIDEO GAME OF ALL TIME
smash is doing itself a disservice not including it

Assuming that the DLC fighters are standalone and won't need a defined stage and soundtrack selection, the odds have gotten much better since the 'Minecraft music blows' argument has no standing.
But a Mii Costume is still more likely.

>Shovel Knight is a AT
>Shantae a spirit
>Sans a mii outfit
Steve should be a mii outfit, same for Quote

Good morning

>Yea Forums - Dead Nigger Storage

Never understood why people romanticize those that committed suicide. There is literally no other action more selfish than killing yourself.

>There is literally no other action more selfish than killing yourself.
Reproducing. The world is overpopulated as it is, suicides are doing us all a favor.

You dont need to kill yourself to not reproduce.

Nah, if they were selfish, then they would have gone after society for putting them in that situation were they feel the need to kill themselves right? By killing themselves, they feel that they are reducing the burden the put on society because society won't be forced to expect anything of them if they are dead. Also, since were talking about society, here's the forced clown.

Attached: t-Joaquin-Phoenix-Joker.jpg (1543x1029, 196K)

This. Pickaxe and square head for Mii swordfighter, and I'd love to rock a curly or quote mii gunner outfit.

I wouldn't be angry because at this point, I just want to spite rosterfags

Considerably better though not likely for a Fighter Pack 2. Microsoft would probably want to push for Chief first because of Infinite and then push for Steve.
>same for Quote
Except he can't because Sans is already the Gunner Outfit.

If Steve is an additional dlc costume, won't that mean he comes with something else? Sans came with the Megalovania remix so what will Steve come with? A Creeper assist trophy? minecraft ost(Please no), or a stage?

I'm down for Mii Swordie Steve and a Minecraft stage. Maybe with destructible blocks.

I feel like if we get more situations like Sans, it will probably be something different for each.
Sans got music because Megalovania
If Steve was a costume somehow, very likely a stage just due to the nature of Minecraft.
Brawler costume could come with music, stage or even an assist but it would depend on who the costume is.

he should get a stage with the Minecraft monsters like the Creeper in the back

>There is literally no other action more selfish than killing yourself.
Really? Seems like a pretty negligible impact overall. You’ve got people selling out their countries for the well being of only themselves, con men, serial killers, meth/heroin/crack distributors, Patrick Soderlund, drunk drivers, child rapists? Suicide is more selfish?

High and no because I'm done with Smash.

This.

No, the only thing that could have made me mad about him is if he cucked banjo and stevefags getting their victory, The only thing that could bother me a bit about Steve’s inclusion now is that he could probably cuck Conker, but if they manage to put 2 Microsoft characters, what’s stopping them from adding 3?

Attached: 8AE755E1-CB1D-4453-9145-CACFCC451F54.png (300x360, 113K)

>more furfag mascots
Why does keep doing this?