"Dark spirit has invaded!"

>"Dark spirit has invaded!"
sigh... *alt tabs*

Attached: catpure_142.png (1920x1080, 42K)

Cheating just means you do anything to win you crybaby faggot. If I cheat win and get away with it, I'm not only victorious, I'm smarter than you. Literal fucking sheep.

You'll never be a real woman despite your cheat codes

>dark spirit has inv-

Attached: IMG_4302[1].jpg (1600x1200, 177K)

Cheating is only okay if you get paid. Cheating in friendly competition just makes you a douche.

Why are you using cheat engine on ppsspp if you're playing dark souls?

cheating means you win without skill/effort. There are always times in life where you can't rely on cheating, and if you spend your time cheating, when it really counts you're gonna find yourself dead.

lol no, if you gonna invoke real life (which is dumb and pointless to begin with) on this then cheaters got the advantage
they are people who will do anything to win, no matter how dirty and think outside the box

Why is he blending green onions?

Is that how you make onions milk?

>he doesn't have it keybinded
Low key cheaters are the biggest plebs. If you're going to do it, then go all out.

Where did this class of retards come from?
The game is thoroughly integrated with online play. Getting invaded is part of the experience and one of the intended challenges of the game. If you're against it due to some principle, then you'd be playing offline. Playing online and getting all of its benefits like messages, bloodstains, and phantoms, yet disconnecting when you get invaded... That puts you on the level of those sub-pigeon brained journalists who clamored for a "skip gameplay" button.

90% of invaders cheat anyway, in that they abuse the mechanic in unintended ways
like increasing their virtual level with rings, while keeping their true level low, invading beginners with 7 +10 estus flasks, using end game items on low SL, etc
beginners have no means to screw over invaders by abusing game design oversights...

kek

That's not cheating. That's just being a dick, and your points don't address why someone can't just stay in in soul form/hollow in the early areas (or offline if not applicable).
Regardless, what's wrong with a high level enemy appearing in early areas? Tons of games do it, and DeS and DaS did it to begin with with NPC enemies like the red eyed knight and black knights.

Although to be honest, the problem of imbalanced invasions stemmed from where the red eye orb could be found.
In Demon's Souls it was easy to get the black eye stone, so people were almost always invading at appropriate levels. Twinks were generally unheard of, just dickass spellcasters and Scraping Spear users.
Then in Dark Souls the red eye orb was locked behind a late game boss, meaning most players who got it had strong equipment and a modicum of skill. This wasn't much of a problem, because the majority of players who reached that point would be at too high of a level to invade beginning players. The ones who beat the Four Kings at a low level were exceptionally rare. But this created a culture of trying to beat them like that, which was incentivized by how the red eye orb invades infinitely upward; get it at SL1 (or 11), and you have the widest range of players to invade. This unfortunately spilled over into the idea of deliberately targeting low level players, with many not being sporting enough to use weak equipment or joke builds for it. The situation was still kept in check by the feat requiring too much skill/dedication for an average player, though.
But then exploits and hacking began, and shit hit the fan as ANYONE could do it.

Attached: dickwraith.jpg (400x352, 84K)

>PPSSPP
...But why. There's a built-in cheat engine in the application...

>Regardless, what's wrong with a high level enemy appearing in early areas? Tons of games do it
There's a difference between AI and a real human brain, user. It's not even remotely the same thing.

I played the game with scripts that resulted in the attacks from invaders and myself having no direct effect on each other(not even staggers or visible hit registration), but at the same time would reflect any damage I would have taken onto the invader. The second part didn't affect other cheaters unfortunately since they'd have infinite HP shit going on. I simply got tired of having to toggle the firewall stop all traffic every time someone showed up to piss in my comfy cornflakes.

Attached: 1537504850787.jpg (460x345, 39K)

didn't they add some hidden softban that automatically screws your entire account if you are found memory editing/etc. ?

it looks like asparagus

Why didn't you just play offline? You aren't a shitter who needs carried through the game, right?

*Turns on apply curse, egg head, broken equipment, steal humanity on hit*

hehehehe... nothing personel... the darkness calls...

And here we have the reason the PC version of the souls games are dead as fuck while console still has plenty of action.

Are you sure?

t. Seething faggot

I only do it to niggers who use invincibility and I invade with level appropriate equipment. Suck shit faggot

You do realize cheating puts you in a server with other cheaters, you don't "get away with it". But hey ive cheated on every game that has currency, it unironically made me better at the game having better gear, i could just learn all the mechanics without getting completely fucked, then i delete the character and start witha cheat free file knowing how to play now

>guy is literal trash and he can't kill me despite being invincible
>lead him over to the wooden catwalk beside the chapel in undead burg
>kick him into the forest below
>he is still alive and refuses to fucking leave
>i have to disconnect
lmao

>dark spirit has invaded

Attached: light-switch.jpg (300x278, 6K)

There should have been a way to curse or egg head other players. Maybe not curse, but definitely egg head. I mean, you can get an egg head just like the one that infected you. Why the fuck can't it infect other players considering how impractical it is to use in a fight? Its effects are negligible enough to not really hinder players anyway.
Still funny to use with horror cosplay builds though. The worm attack was a good taunt animation.

>souls games on PC have no players!!
>expects people to believe they actually have console numbers

kek

Attached: me using iframes poorly.jpg (750x748, 82K)

Cry more because you have to cheat in a game where you could literally summon people to play for you and get mad when people cheat back at you to even the playing field

genuinely pathetic

>I invade with level appropriate equipment
every fucking shithole invader in the burg says this. They also claim they're looking for good fights.

They are ALWAYS using more powerful gear than their opponents on top of the fact that they are usually pretty decent at the game already.

I don't understand what enjoyment is found in a fight you can't lose.

Yeah Demon's Souls was more imaginative in its way in invading other players. Dark Souls 1 feels really safe in comparison such as not having halved HP on death

I invade in Blight Town with a +4 GS and I fatroll, if that's considered by you as minmaxing then what the fuck do you want from me

I fucking LOVE how salty invaders get when you disconnect them with CE or packet software.

There's little more enjoyable in the series than picturing them seething as they get stuck watching a returning to your world message and more loading screens, while all you had to do was hit a hotkey.

based derailer

>ps4 save edits his dark souls 3 file
>gives character infinite health and items/upgrades
>can also curse on kill/hit
haha, got'em

mad

Literally can't get any more based than this

Ruined the fucking thread

no just honest

I thought it was pretty based myself.

Cheater just getting buttmad that people are talking smack back to him desu

>guy starts spamming
>THREAD IS RUINED, DERAILED, WOW GG

holy shit dude, get help

Attached: 1556599091397.png (446x750, 323K)

Holy shit this thread is a fucking assblasting extravaganza

Attached: 1567479421525.gif (250x188, 220K)

literally just copy pasting the same shit 6 times what the fuck are you talking about, try being normal

same

>spammer was the same retard earlier in the thread that got BTFO so hard he resorted to childish spam
can't make this up lmao

cheater mad about cheating
ironic

real men don’t invade, they show up to popular invasion spots on purpose and let the invader know that they were waiting for them. You can always tell an invader gets shook when he realizes that the predator has become the prey

Attached: D9884CEA-3ECC-45AF-A123-5A93E08F8BFE.jpg (416x578, 62K)

>Spamming and flooding the thread when people talk back at you calling you a faggot
>IMMA COPYPASTE SPAM LOL UMAD

uh huh.

there's better ways to do it for DS2 and 3, there isn't one for DS1 or remake though

the program just intercepts the session packets and sends a legit invader defeated message to the game server, this makes the invader get the returning to world message first, and failure/defeated effects dependent on their covenant when they do load back home
way better than just disconnecting them and still not fixed, probably unfixable without new client protection which isn't going to happen since there's no development on them anymore

no just me

did you read my post? pretty sure you didn't you delusional faggot

what, pretty sure you replied to the wrong person

u mad you are shit? yea i read that

copy paste my post, you read the wrong one or are replying to the wrong person, cuck

Yeah and you're mad that people are calling you out for being a cheating faggot and then laughing at you for getting mad at another cheating faggot using cheats to even out the playing field

Cheat all you fucking want offline, just don't get fucking assmad when someone evens out the playing field since you're using literal god mode

>literally just copy pasting the same shit 6 times what the fuck are you talking about, try being normal

Attached: 2Q.png (229x220, 35K)

what the literal fuck are you talking about, you're replying to the wrong person, stay mald

You couldn't be more wrong, I count DC's as a win

god ya'llr fucking faggots.
>replies to the wrong person
>still thinks it's the same person after being told no
>keeps replying

actual incels

you arent southern, you dumb fucking twitter nigger
you got called out for being a dumb fuck and youre embarrassed

lol, still mald

WeirdChamp

>Pushes you off a cliff
Ez

Attached: 111111Ascout.jpg (400x400, 26K)

>> Mad spirit KoolAid has invaded
>> Wearing the winged knight set
>> Yells "hey" a few times then jumps off a cliff