Leave Greenvale with sadness and a little hope

>leave Greenvale with sadness and a little hope
>end up like this 9 years later

What happened to him? he looks like an old man

Attached: zach.jpg (1278x1413, 300K)

Attached: 1567641117376.png (956x910, 1.3M)

depression

this is dumb

Something obviously, and yorks back in control from the trailer

That's just a flashback, though

Is Swery using this game to express his depression after laying with the devil that is Microsoft/Xbox?

Ah shit, I didn't recognize the old man at first.

Attached: agent scarface.png (1280x720, 1.25M)

It's Grandpa Zach after vanishing at the end of the DC ending.
So who knows how long its been.

If you listen closely, they say you can still hear the terrifying sound of Teddie's eating...

Attached: dark dreams do not die.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

didn't he go off the radar, become a buddhist monk or undertaker, and then form his own studio after D4?

How much missable dialogue is in the first game?
I remember it seemed like there was a ton, but I'm probably not going to play through it again to find out.

FK in the coffee, Morty!

It's the toll from years of heavy drug use

Attached: index.jpg (1920x1080, 261K)

The ending fucking bummed me out to no end.
I just didn't want to leave..

But it specifically takes place in 2019, and this zach lost his hair

Nah you can look at it from other angles too, it's definitely David's apartment layout. And it's in Boston of all places. It's most likely just a little reference to D4 though.

Well, you have to stop playing the game sometime.

could be another personality

That's implying Davis is sane, which is a bit bold considering she sees York as, well, York.

Attached: Deadly-Premonition-2.jpg (600x300, 79K)

Well there's a lot of dinner sequences at the police station that you can skip.

And a ton of un-voiced dialogue that changes for all of the townsfolk. I almost think that there was a new interaction for everyone after every major mission. With York asking about and commenting on different aspects of the case.

Attached: deadly-premonition-york-emily.jpg (570x321, 30K)

That's fine as long as the ingredients aren't red.

Attached: red tree.png (500x707, 295K)

Did Quinton make this game?

I assumed that's because the flashbacks are from Zach's memory, when he identified as York for his entire life until the end of the first game

I kind of assumed that he identified himself as York in his mind, but actually verbally said "Zach."

Attached: 3453409587.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

that too

Was York August Oldman all along?! Or was it clearly just David from the future

Attached: D4 August Oldman.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Did we ever get conclusive proof that Francis York Morgan was ever an FBI agent to begin with?

Could he be the real killer? I noticed that George never outright confessed, and while he did kill the women, it's possible that the ritual sacrifice was Francis York Morgan's doing.

We do see that he has access to the seeds in his introduction, and that he's crazy. Although, craziness wouldn't necessarily implicate him.