Why can't we all just get along?

Why can't we all just get along?

Attached: platform wars.gif (409x468, 3.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/TezFunz2/status/1167405825951969281
rockpapershotgun.com/2018/06/19/cyberpunk-2077-pc-specs/
game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=4614&game=Cyberpunk 2077
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>can't even install dx
sasuga consolefags

Agreed, now here's a screenshot of the RDR2 PC port:

but user, you didn't post anything

i think thats his point.

Mad

Attached: PC.jpg (1920x1080, 1.22M)

>evidence
What retards actually thought the game wouldn't come to PC? Why do we need "evidence" for the fucking obvious?

yeah its coming.

Just like Star citizen. it'll come here eventually!!!

PCfags, MSfags and Nintendofags can coexist. It's sonyfags who are endlessly seething

Just match me in my donations!

What are winners seething about?

>Just like Star citizen. it'll come here eventually!!!
>Just match me in my donations!

If you send Hideo Kojima a 0.10 bitcoin he'll send you 5 back!

(You)
>>Just like Star citizen. it'll come here eventually!!!
>>Just match me in my donations!

>If you send Hideo Kojima a 0.10 bitcoin he'll send you 5 back!

mobile.twitter.com/TezFunz2/status/1167405825951969281
>Inb4 the guy who leaked the RDR2 map months before release isn't a viable source

Sony bro here, just built a PC for CP2077. That game is too good to be limited by current gen consoles.

>just built a PC for CP2077
specs?

>banderas meme
I want to go back.

New at this, but:
Ryzen 3700x
MSI X570 Pro
Asus GTX 1050TI(temporary card until we get the minimum requirements.)
Then the usual, Intel SSD and all the other crap.

well theres been predictions, and official statements from cdpr employees on what they used for the e3 demo. But considering this is coming out on the ps4, anything better than that is good enough.

rockpapershotgun.com/2018/06/19/cyberpunk-2077-pc-specs/
game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=4614&game=Cyberpunk 2077

Yeah, not too worried. That GPU has definitely got to go. I’m still hung up about what kind of card I want to get. I want to play this game the way it was meant to be. Crowd density, great resolution, high framerates and maybe raytracing. Not to mention that mod support for it will be great.

Because Xbros insist on being a retarded, obnoxious cancer.

then get a cheap 2000' series card.
2060 or 2070 super are best value. Look around, might find something cheap.

>What retards actually thought the game wouldn't come to PC?
Thousands of consolecucks

I would but PC fags have irreversibly fucked up every single fanbase I've ever enjoyed. As soon as they get a port they prove themselves to be utter children and I can no longer discuss the game anywhere.

were already emulating PS3 games. I say another 10 years for RDR2 if it stays console exclusive.

>already

>says the guy seething about Sony

Shits gonna run like ass on the base consoles, god forbid they do a switch port.

Think is, I’d like to play in at least 4k and 60fps, or at least close to 4k. Can those cards handle that? Are they even futureproof? Especially since AMD is planning on releasing their own raytracing cards which will def be cheaper and more worth your buck.

This.
Gaming had soul then PC fags ruined everything.

Yeah, pretty much most PS3 exculsives.

You're discussing here on Yea Forums this place is full of fanboys.

that doesn't mean anything. It's probable the game is develloped on a versatile engine with default ini settings for all these things that have to be stored in a file somewhere.

I think what user was trying to say is that the PS3 is nearly 13 years old. There is no "already emulating". The word you're looking for is finally.

>Think is, I’d like to play in at least 4k and 60fps, or at least close to 4k. Can those cards handle that?
Depends on what graphical settings you're playing on. Those cards can definitely support 4k, its just he matter of if your CPU can handle it.

>Especially since AMD is planning on releasing their own raytracing cards which will def be cheaper and more worth your buck.
I can't agree with this. I don't normally 'play games' and when it comes to 'new technologies' and 'features' Nvidia is really on top.

how long do you think until PS4 will become Emulatable?

>he thinks PCs are a new thing

Can someone gift me Starcraft?

Sent ;)

sent :)

>resolution
>cpu

you dont understand much about computers do you user?

Attached: 1481388980534.png (2638x1536, 1.86M)

is this bait?

If it launched too soon after the console version, no one would buy the console version knowing a better one was coming so soon.

>The usual
>Intel SSD
huh? You mean Samsung right? That is the usual for people that respect their money.

We can all agree that gachafags deserve to be gassed, right?

5-10 years. Shouldnt take as long as the PS3 because its not using retarded hardware.

If we all got along then it would mean no one is superior, and some people cannot allow that, they need to be better than everyone else.

Currently no cards can do 4k60 consistently in most games without sacrifice.

I had a 1080ti and then a 2080ti for a few months now a Titan RTX. More stuff runs at sub 60fps at 2160p than does not. Much more worth it to go 1440p and 100+fps which is far more doable.

im still waiting for your counter argument.

My CPU is the 3700x, so CPU def isn’t the problem. I would preferably like to play at high settings. Ultra is unlikely unless I buy a $1000+ GPU which I’m unlikely to do

I'll take my chances with the xbox port at this rate.

You seem lost, kid. The PC base doesn't come to Yea Forums to talk, it is the console kiddies upset their 30fps 900p game can now be played at acceptable framerate and resolution and they can't experience it because uncle sony and papa microsoft only have shit hardware out and they are too retarded to hop on the pc train.

>Xbros
>on Yea Forums
How to spot a Sony fanboy.

Well, I got an Intel Solid State Drive (SSD), 660P Series, 1 TB
Cut me some slack, this is my first build ever. Up until last week, I knew nothing about PC components and still barely do.

I have no problem with 1440p 100fps with ray traced lights. Do you think it’d be possible to reach similar performance at 1880p? Both of those settings are still considered «high» right?

Get back to falseflagging user reviews on Metacritic, Xcuck.

>My CPU is the 3700x, so CPU def isn’t the problem.
I never said it was. I just advising to be cautious.People think when they've got a thousand dollar GPU they can play all the fancy games in 'ultra' and that their cpu doesnt matter.

Everyone buys Samsung SSD, nobody buys Ryzen, Intel is the only way to go, despite all the exploits, I would still rather give any amount of money to Intel over AMD.

Ok Intel, deposit 0.00001 bitcoins into my account.

SHUT UP, ALL OF YOU

Attached: 1516235647378.png (675x827, 35K)

They did the same thing with gta 5

and there it is.

Attached: Asher MADan.png (1270x1981, 230K)

Don't be upset at what you are, bitchboy.

You just couldn't help yourself. A thread about getting along and yet you couldn't stop being a console warrior.

Like I said, you Xcuck fuckers stop being an obnoxious, sub-moronic, entitled cancer and people will stop treating you like it.

Theres literally no Xbox fans on Yea Forums tho. So what the fuck are you talking about

Did you all already forget about GTA V? RDR 2 will come to PC along with the re-release on next-gen consoles.

I have a good PC, a PS4 and a Switch. I just watch because people don't WANT to get along. It sucks.

im gay

If all the platforms got along, we'd just have dick-measuring contests on what our favorite games are, how many games we've played, how good we are at them, how old the games we've played are, etc. That's vastly more preferable than celebrating our corporate overlords throwing their money around for exclusives.

>it's a lunatic obsessed with corporate worship yells at make believe xbox supporters on fucking Yea Forums episode
baffling

It's because they're poor, they cant have it all.

that's not even an ini file
you dipshit
that's XML

Wonder how Switch would look like.

user...

>Gaming had soul then PC fags ruined everything.
>then PC fags ruined everything.
>PC fags ruined everything.
>then
>then

Attached: 65456767069083.jpg (861x796, 459K)

Nobody is coexisting with Nintendo now. They won't let anyone get a fucking word in edgewise because they have to chimp out for a week straight over nothing.