At this point, how would you feel if they added Goku to Smash?

At this point, how would you feel if they added Goku to Smash?

Attached: goku.jpg (391x870, 425K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BgcZh2xfmI8
vocaroo.com/i/s0j0zWT4CP7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's inevitable so I don't really care but I'm not against his inclusion by any means.

Might as well get pic related next if we get goku.

Attached: black-clover-episode-34-770x440.jpg (770x440, 44K)

Remember to sage with every post.

If it will make you man children quit making roster threads
>He's in

I wouldn’t care about him either way, but I would hate the obnoxious “fans” celebrating it because it’s such an EPIC MEME

Okay seriously when are they gonna top Cell?

>Raditz
muh family and the empire
>Vegeta
alright character but he kinda sucked as an antagonist
>Frieza
Has a shit ton of disdain for every breathing thing in the Universe and wants to rule it but his character only really works well with Goku and Vegeta
>17 & 18
Better as Z Fighters
>Buu
Evil because... it's all he knows
>Super Buu
Evil because... evil
>Kid Buu
Sadistic unreasonable sociopath kinda based but they can't really do much with that alone

Don't remember GT too well so I'm not gonna comment on any of those assholes

>Beerus
Sucks cause he went from 100% apathetic God to just another member of the gang/ deus ex machina
>Universe 6
Introduced Super's best character with Hit. Left him in the dust after that.
>Zamasu/ Goku Black
Zamasu's development into Goku Black was cool and Goku Black's absolute contempt for lower beings was alright but that Rage Trunks bullshit just takes a fat dump on everything he was likeable for
>Jiren
Generic ayy lmao just happens to be the strongest being on Earth yea fuck off

Left out Dragon Ball because Piccolo Daimao trumps everyone

Attached: Perfect Cell.png (666x406, 271K)

there's so many smash threads already, just post in them instead of making new ones.

>American Dragon Ball dub voice actors
>Vic Mignogna is one of them
>he instantly gets disliked after some people there find out he's religious, guy didn't even do or say anything or act preachy, just being religious is a sin labeling him as ultimate evil
>retards turn SJW and make false accusations of him molesting female fans and being a sexual abuser
>create KickVick on Twitter
>any and all recordings of him being with female fans is him acting normal and respectable
>they procure a few past female voice actors as "witnesses"
>turns out none of them have a consistent story, are full of bullshit, and their stories vastly change over time because they can't remember what they conjured up against him
>Funimation sacks him because muh SJW Twitter brigade
>.
>.
>fast forward to these days
>Sabat who is basically the boss at Funimation and the one who instantly hated Vic after finding out he's religious because Sabat has insecurities about it and derangement syndrome, turns out to be the source of a casting couch at Funimation
>turns out to be a rapist
>the 3 SJWs-in-charge who made false accusations against Vic turn out to have made homophobic and offensive parody dubs of Dragon Ball
>vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=BgcZh2xfmI8

>shit has now gotten to Japan's ears and they are not happy at all
>Funimation is fucked
>AnimeNewsNetwork is trying to bury the story, because they are also overtaken by SJWs paid by Funimation and trying to do damage control now

>judicial processes are now getting very heated

Attached: 1567721824238.png (401x317, 269K)

Attached: Jiren Facts.jpg (720x880, 60K)

Also the reason the dumbfucks went all out in creating fake allegations against Vic to get him kicked out was because they found out he was going to get a manager position after being one of the few people who give a shit about the quality of work at the brand, and jealousy struck on top of that hatred of him daring to believe in Jesus.
Also Ron Toye, one of the leading blamers of Vic Mignogna, turns out to be a wife beater and insane retard who was jealous of Vic managing to be in a proper relationship with a woman.
It's a fucking trainwreck of SJW retards being the retards they always were and are and will forever be.

Attached: 1554933244657.png (6520x1688, 2.8M)

vocaroo.com/i/s0j0zWT4CP7s
The Alpha of Awe. The Brute of Brawn. The Cultivator of Class. The Duke of Domination. The Emperor of Eloquence. The Fiercest of Fighters. The Greatest of Glory. The Height of Heroism. The Imperator of Intellectualism. The Jarl of Justice. The King of Knights. The Lord of Loquaciousness. The Master of Mortality. The Naysayer of Noobs. The Overlord of Obituaries. The Prince of Passion. The Que-hagen of Quixote. The Ruler of Ruination. The Sultan of Smite. The Taskmaster of Trembles. The Undertaker of Ubiquity. The Vaeyen of Vociferousness. The Warranter of Weaklings. The Xenophobe of Xenogeny. The Yardmaster of Yesteryear. The Zhar of Zoroastrianism.

THE INDOMITUS REX
THE ALPHA OF ALPHAS
THE KING OF KINGS
THE LORD OF LORDS
THE JUSTICIAR OF JUSTICE
THE TALLEST OF THE TALL

CHADREN THE GRAY
APEXPREDATORren the MASCULINE
GRIPren the CRUSHING
INSURMOUNTABLEren the UNSURPASSABLE
INDOMITABLEren the UNYIELDING
AESTHETICren the BEAUTIFUL
SWOLEren the RIPPED
TANKren the RESOLUTE
PHYSICALLYIMPOSINGren the INTIMIDATING
GLAREren the DOMINEERING
JUGGERNAUGHTren the UNSTOPPABLE
DISCIPLINEDren the ENLIGHTENED
ZENren the SPIRITUAL
POTENTren the VIRILE
ALMIGHTYren the INVINCIBLE
VALORren the DAUNTLESS
IMPERIOUSren the DOMINATOR
INVICTUSren the ETERNAL
MAELSTROMren the TITANIC
QUAKEren the SPACE-TIME SHAKING
COLOSSUSren the LEVIATHAN
BEHEMOTHren the MASTODONIC
MONSTERren the TERRIFYING
LORDren the KING
DEITYren the CHRIST
CRIMSONren the LEGEND
SUPERNOVAren the TRANSIENT
RENCHAD THE JI
JICHAD THE REN
RENCHAD THE CHAD
KINGCHAD THE LORDGRAY
THE CHAD OF CHADS
ENCHAD CHADREN
CHADCHAD CHADCHAD CHA CHAD

ENTER CHADREN

Attached: CHADren DeGray.jpg (859x1153, 206K)

please do not shitpost in my thread

Not videogames, fuck off.

If Goku was allowed in then Miku Spongebob and Spiderman will get in

Fuck off

>Win match
>YOU'RE A FAG! FAG FAG FAGGOT!

Jesus Christ, Sakurai.

Those would all be great choices even if I personally dislike miku.
Hell miku does originate from vidya doesn't she?

I wish smash bros would just die out. it is literally the most stupid shit video. and nintendo is just milking it for the basedboy fanbase.

>Hell miku does originate from vidya doesn't she?
No.

I'm 100% in favor of it as long as it's young Goku

Attached: KidGokuPlaysNES.png (1074x1503, 860K)

Smash has lost all credibility to me, so why the hell not? Sounds fun to play as him.

Attached: broly and his wife.png (682x576, 679K)

Attached: 1560983577401.jpg (1100x702, 314K)

Moro beats him

FAGGOT ASS FAGGOT

Anime and manga characters will never be in Smash.

Attached: faggot.jpg (592x443, 58K)

Goku is gonna rep DBFZ for Bamco
Leon is gonna be the Capcom
This is my wisdom, do not misuse it.

It will be the last rule to be broken if a character that didn't originate as a VG character showed up.

They're more likely than I think to do Android 21 if they do a DB character at all

>making up shit just because you don't like one character
I wonder what is it about Broly that ticked off your autism.

Attached: thumb__1440x0_0_0_crop.jpg (1440x1534, 254K)

You are completely delusional if you think any DB character would come before Goku

Honestly, fine. I really hope they'd add Kid Goku but I know that's unrealistic and a half. At the very least, I hope they only add Goku with his most iconic stuff, rather than exclusively the new stuff. Yknow. Base mode to start (tail optional), and maybe a Super Sayain transformation.

There wouldn't be a dub version if we do. There's too much of a shitstorm going on right now.

You forgot Frost. He's a beta, sleazier Freiza and every episode with him is a joy

I'd honestly prefer Naruto just because I can imagine a spoof of the Terry trailer with a bunch of vidya ninjas (Hayabusa, Musashi, Goemon, Asuka) fighting over the invite before Naruto snatches it.

Fighter Pass 2: Shonen Jump Pack
>Goku
>Luffy
>Yugi
>Kenshiro
>Jotaro

Miku does not originate from vidya, she just has extremely strong ties to it.

I’d feel like my son is a faggot

>2 years later
>Chadren posting still funny as fuck
Based anons.

Attached: blanconino.jpg (480x360, 27K)

>no naruto
uh huh, im sure they would love to not include their literal money printer

What faggot-ass clothes would they give him?

Boruto is the tightest shit in anime I have ever seen