Who is the least deserving member of the Gfaqs Hall of Fame?

Who is the least deserving member of the Gfaqs Hall of Fame?

Attached: Fuck L Block & Draven.jpg (1295x1160, 1.59M)

Sonic, as every Sonic game is trash. Chrono Trigger is awesome but one great game doesnt make you iconic.

who gives a fuck about Gamefaqs

Why are there 3 FF7 characters there? Holy fuck Americans are stupid.

Most of old-Yea Forums came from there

Rent free
I agree though 3 FF7 characters is retarded, but that's just GameFAQs

No.

I don't understand the point of making a list of characters if the criteria is clearly about the games themselves and no the characters

> Replace Crono with Terra
> Replace Tifa with Kefka
There now it's fixed

good one

I can get most of those but Tifa seems kind of extra. You already have cloud and sephiroth.

The funny thing is Nobody actually cares about Mega Man's games, they just love circlejerking Mega Man specifically.

fpwp

Tifa easily.
We already have two FF7 characters there who are MUCH better than her in comparison.

Tifa broke the internet when she got revealed in the VII Remake E3 trailer and she's a sex symbol along with Lara Croft

Samus on the other hand doesn't deserve a spot because her series has been constantly in development hell

Sonic literally has never had a good game & Crono has been dead for 20 years

if this list had to do with iconic "sex symbols" then someone like Bayonetta would be a much better pick.
but it doesn't and compared to how great these other characters are for the gaming industry, Tifa is just "there".

>no Donte
>no Kratos
>no Ezio
Shit list as usual.

why is the bottom left square empty

what the fuck are you talking about

Tifa was created way before Bayonetta, and Tifa is still more hot than Bayo

The point is that Tifa became a gaming icon because of her huge boobs and strong or brave personality

There literally isn't a single memorable western character

All but the guy under cloud can be named, literal who

Sephiroth. Hojo was the real manipulator and Sephy was 100% chump.
Also Zelda should be replaced with Ganon if they really need two LoZ characters. She's a complete lump in anything besides Spirit Tracks.
Replace Snake with Simon.

>Zelda
The Legend of Zelda is a iconic franchise for sure, but does anyone actually care about Zelda herself?

t. weeb

>as every Sonic game is trash
nigga

Attached: 1556072763747.jpg (600x1000, 65K)

Spamming buzzwords proves your mad & have no actual argument
Yes

*ahem*
I think you're forgetting someone.

Attached: L_Tetris_Block.GIF.gif (100x150, 4K)

> Wins because of rallying by Yea Forums & Reddit due to fatigue of Link winning every year
Lol

claiming there aren't any iconic western characters is inherently untrue, only a self-hating Japanophile would think so

Removed the two obvious characters that don't belong

Attached: PhotopeaPhotoshop.jpg (1295x1160, 1.48M)

DRAAAAAAAAVEN

>3 fucking FF7 characters
Fuck off, 5 is the best FF anyway.
Remove Zelda, Link is enough.
The rest is fine.

Attached: 1566757560647.png (446x460, 112K)

Remove OOT Zelda and Tifa.

>2007
>reddit
Yeah okay user you were totally around back then

Who the fuck is this bitch?

Attached: Screenshot_20190905-185812_Samsung Internet.jpg (857x1059, 353K)

> Unironically removing the fucking titular character of Zelda but keeping Crono

Zelda is barely a character
I mean, not like Link and Chrono are any better in that regard, but at least they're blank slates for the player to project on. Zelda's just a plot device.

Link literally caused all of the problems in OOT, Zelda is the only reason the world was saved at the end

>Link only opened the Door of Time due to Zelda's plan to defeat Ganondorf
>things go to shit
>this is his fault somehow

Get rid of Pikachu. Pokemon has always been good.

>I've had to disguise myself for seven straight years to avoid being caught by Ganondorf
>nah I'll just take the disguise off for a few minutes, what could possibly happe

Chrono Trigger is still one of a kind to this day.. there will literally never be a game as compelling as it was/is.
Pikachu is a part of Pokemon which despite being a neat game is an evil series designed to culturally subvert the capitalistic values of the west while making children retarded.
Why does FF7 have three characters? Oh right it's clickbait.
Bowser is more iconic than Mario.
Sonic is also evil as fuck and all the games are bad.
Megaman is bad.
Snake is more iconic than Big Boss.
Why does Zelda have two characters?

This is a retarded list with no consistency. Is it iconic in terms of "gamers" or culture in general? If it's the later then half this list is invalid and if it's the former then Blue > Pikachu, and Bowser > Mario as I said earlier.
Fucking AWFUL thread.

Zelda and Sephiroth/Tifa, I don't see why Zelda and FF get the privilege of having more than one character and not Mario.

It's just based on the popularity of the individual characters, has absolutely nothing to do with being influential

Banjo
Sans
Crash Bandicoot

> Bowser is more iconic than Mario
Such awful bait

If everything was based on popularity Hillary would have won. Think about that for a second.

All literal who's, these characters have nearly 30 years of constantly being circlejerked as god's gift to gaming behind them

>3 FF7 characters
>2 Zelda characters
>no Lara Croft
>no Duke Nukem
>no MK rep
>no Pac Man
>no RE rep

>see back of his head except for start and on the box the entire game
>bowser actually has a character and you can actually see him and every time you do in every mario game it is extremely well done except for 1 and 2

Prove you aren't biased by naming the most deserving western character

Contrarian ironic faggotry aside.
Link obviously, how is it even a contest?

Link is a cardboard avatar, but he's the protag of a beloved franchise.

None of those characters you mentioned are actually popular, you faggots have to realize that recognizability has no impact on what people actually like

Link's life is always a living hell, he's never had a happy ending in any Zelda game despite constantly sacrificing everything to save the world. He's the perfect protagonist,

What about dragon quest and ff faceless protags?

Nm, I'm retarded and didn't read the "least" part of the OP.
Least deserving would be Tifa.

Dragon Quest is irrelevant in the west
People only care about FF7, FF6 & FFX and pretend the other games don't exist

FF9 is liked more by actual fans of the series in the west than what you listed, tied with 6 maybe