>Ken is a blonde, muscular American martial artist with a cocky attitude

>>Ken is a blonde, muscular American martial artist with a cocky attitude
>>Terry is a blonde, muscular American martial artist with a cocky attitude
I'm waiting for you to explain what Terry brings to the table that no other character does.

Attached: 1567477544547.jpg (600x600, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I056MPrakoQ
youtu.be/y55bVjNFPhs
youtube.com/watch?v=uxvLQbNznLQ
youtu.be/na9O13Ts4kI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you okay?

engrish

He's not tracer, I don't particularly care about him one way or the other but he makes some people happy so whatever.
They added in more dlc slots too.

Better taunt battles

OP IS JORGE SOROS HIMSELF TALKING MAD SHIT AND I CAN PRO

I don't know, maybe you should actually play videogames

a hat

He has a quite different moveset.
It's Ryo that is a complete street fighter clone.

Different moves. Different character.
And by the way, Ken lacks motivation. He won American martial arts tournament and got married. Only time he does anything is when Ryu is involved.
Terry on the other hand beat the man who killed his father, and raised his father’s killer’s son. Constantly working on beating the new big bad.
Anyone who is upset Terry is in the game can just stop playing it.

>BuT bAnjO's A duCk hUnt CloNe!!

This is your brain on Anti-faggotry

>I'm waiting for you to give me totally valid characteristics that I'll completely brush off for arbitrary reasons
How about you go fuck yourself, user.

Attached: 1547097883548.jpg (536x400, 31K)

A varied move set.
Ken is basically just Ryu with some moves changed.
Terry is a pretty important character in the fighting game scene, and in a franchise that likes to celebrate important characters, he is basically a shoo-in.

Attached: 69238505_423933868327781_5819844354479107375_n.jpg (750x750, 81K)

>and raised his father’s killer’s son.
what a cuck

Different moves, cool long hair, and a stylish hat.

Attached: 1516973117468.gif (499x374, 1018K)

A sick-ass hat

he plays diffrently lol

Is he though

The actual question is "Why bringing terry when we have captain falcon?"

Attached: terry_bogard_kof_by_maikerutech.jpg (824x637, 75K)

He was just pulling a piccolo.

>Yea Forums is going to shit on Hayabusa next

Attached: 1532061046718.jpg (1440x1301, 684K)

>>OP's ass
>>Me:
ARE YOU OKAY?!

Neat. Maybe you guys should quit flooding the catalog with your bullshit if you're going to complain about it afterwards. KYS

he's a representative of 3 of the bigger fighting game franchises. Garou, KoF, and Fatal Fury. so he has a wide spread as a company rep for snk.

Would've personally preferred Rock Howard.

OP is a retarded, assblasted and pathetic zoomer, just like everyone who didn't knew Terry.

>3
Aren’t Garou and Fatal Fury the same series tho?

"Wubba, wubba. I'm in the pink today, boy!"

>>Ken is a blonde, muscular American martial artist with a cocky attitude
>>Terry is a blonde, muscular American martial artist with a cocky attitude
Don't tell him that he has Terry confused for his brother Andy.
Also:
>Ken is another version of Ryu
>Mario and Luigi
>sword fighters sword fighters sword fighters!

Garou is the final Fatal Fury game. The first KoF was the first Fatal Fury game too. KoF is technically the series' Persona.

Terry isn't a martial artist. He is a delivery boy.

>I'm waiting for you to explain what Terry brings to the table that no other character does.
Engrish.

In a game with mario, green mario, dr mario, fat mario. The entire space furfag cast. the 5 marths. 2 pits, 2 peach, 2 samus, pikachu and lil pikachu, ness and blonde ness. kirby, wing kirby, and singing kirby. villager and dog villager. ryu and blonde ryu, belmonts, 3 links, two animal+bird combo. Turtle King and crocodile King, and you are now worried that a character might not be entirely unique to the rest of the cast

He can spin upwards while upside down.

They wanted an SNK rep and SNK doesn't have anyone more memorable except Mai who is too on the nose with sexuality. That is it and I respect the choice but I won't be buying him.

HOES MAD

>I won't be buying him
Not to be ragging on your personal choice, but I'm honestly genuinely surprised that anyone buys the characters individually as opposed to just using the Fighter's Pass.

ground projectile, overhead kick attacks that are faster than a tatsu but shorter in range, rising tackle which is faster and reach higher than a shoryuken but cover less horizontal ground, fast ground moves with burning knuckle that serve both as an attack and as a movement option, and a fantastic spike move with power dunk.
No idea how they are going to implement his supers, maybe he can do power geyser on the ground while doing either buster wolf or high angle geyser in the air.

DURR TERY IS BASED, HIS HAIR IS YELLOW AND HE CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH, IF YOU DON'T THINK THE 12TH MOST POPULAR FIGHTING GAME DESERVED A REP THEN YOU MUST BE A ZOOMER

Attached: 1560560981517.jpg (601x680, 83K)

>be orphaned along with your brother
>experience how bad this is and also see it in your own brother
>get revenge
>realize your father's killer also had a son who will now be an orphan
>the kid is innocent, do you want to subject him to the same awful fate you experienced?
>do you do the same thing as the man who killed your father?
>or do you act better?
Totally just a cuck tho. No morale or reason to do it besides being a cuck.

>Ken
>American
He's actually a dyed-haired westaboo.

Attached: DV9DxeuV4AAIP9X.jpg (1200x900, 115K)

Tits.

Attached: 1560837626147.jpg (567x392, 43K)

I won't be shocked but I will be upset when he doesn't have his Garou outfit as an alt

>ground projectile

Terry's going to look a little silly punching downward into the air for his Power Wave/Geyser. I hope they give him the Bayonetta treatment with different ground and aerial specials.

>Terry is a pretty important character in the fighting game scene, and in a franchise that likes to celebrate important characters, he is basically a shoo-in.
This.
I'm pretty sure even SNK themselves knew they had more popular characters than Terry, but they had to put in their Mario first.

I can tell you what he doesn't bring.
A sword

This. So many Fire Emblem characters that needed to be in instead

I only want Banjo so far, but I haven't bought anything yet so if the third character is good then I'd consider the pass because I wouldn't mind having the DQ Hero either.

honestly, we could use at least 3 new FE reps, one from each house

>i am silly

His moveset is unique as fuck.
The end result of a LOT of thinking on how to create a fighting character that is not a street fighter clone but still play as well as one.

>SWORD BAD
>PUNCH KICK ALSO BAD

That's a lot better than Ken's backstory for sure.

Ken's backstory is more like Robert Garcia. Some rich kid is sent to learn martial arts by his dad so he doesn't become spoiled. People should be comparing SF to art of fighting characters instead but I don't expect them to know AOF anyway.

Mexico and the rest of south america sales.

Attached: 1460394510029.jpg (450x319, 55K)

>It's Ryo that is a complete street fighter clone
Not even that is true anymore
Ryo was indeed made as a pastiche/jab at Ryu back in the day, but as time passed, Ryo has very much evolved into his own character that the only thing they have in common now is that they're barefoot martial artists that have a fireball and uppercut.

Isn't ryu already in smash? Do we really fucking need Ken too?

If Power Dunk isn't his dair, I'm quite sure it'll be the aerial version of his neutral B.

A sweet ponytail.

Ken is half Japanese and canonically has brown eyes. For some reason they retconned his blue eyes and full american once sf5 hit.

He's 3/4 Japanese and 1/4 American.

I'm waiting for a DBZ spic tier list for Smash.
Where the fuck it is?

Are you OK?

>Myran is a blonde, muscular american martial artist with a cocky attitude

I'm not seeing your point here OP

Attached: 1557313270101.png (1504x1000, 2.38M)

Do you not see the hat?

Ken had his kids the old-fashioned way and Terry adopted his son after murking his father.

A rising tackle and engrish.

mfw dan is a jab back by being a bad version of ryo and robert

Garou is part of Fatal Fury

not only is Ken american but his brother in law is literally the most american man of all time

Attached: 1567280033357.png (1214x933, 1.68M)

Johnny Bravo?

>guile is ken’s brother in law
When the fuck was this?

presumably some time during street fighter II

who cares?

Americans are so strange

ARE YOU OKAY

wasn't he redhead in the anime and motion picture?

youtube.com/watch?v=I056MPrakoQ

Ken and Guile's wives are sisters.

>we will never see SF back to this artstyle, or even any anime.
its sad :(

SF had an actual anime?

Just beat Fatal Fury 1 for the first time lads.
And now in the middle of an Art of Fighting 1 run.
Calling these games Street Fighter II ripoffs isn't doing them justice.
Terry, Andy and Joe have very little in common with any Street Fighter II character and while Ryo and Robert clearly have the same archetypes Ryu and Ken have the game in itself is completely different in its mechanics and art style making it stand out on its own.
I do think SFII is overall a more polished game, even in its first edition but honestly these games are worth of at least one playthrough.

Attached: tuxedopepe.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Besides the SF2 movie you mean? Street Figter 2 Victory was a thing too, and Alpha had a couple of OVAs.
youtu.be/y55bVjNFPhs

>Terry
>cocky

Joe's the cocky one, Terry's just hotblooded.

FF1 is clunky as fuck but it has charm to me

helps that i used to play with a cousin with it since you could 2v1 the AI, then fight eachother afterwards

thats such a cool idea and i'm sad its never used again.

Whats the forth one?

to make zoomers like you seethe

>frogshit

I don't care, you're instantly wrong. Kill yourself.

Take a shower stinky.

ground hadukon

>rosterfags are superficial morons that don't care or even know about gameplay differences
Wowzers!

Attached: 1520891142142.png (242x275, 77K)

What? Hell no.
Joe is the one constantly screaming at the top of his lungs going YOSHA!!!

Terry's the cocky one going "Get sirius!" "Come on Come on" "Sowwy"

meanwhile across the pond

Attached: 1561824189247.png (827x954, 430K)

Attached: 1540986044295.jpg (869x919, 528K)

How many people used this as a custom color scheme for Terry? My friend did this in 13.

Honestly I would've much sooner expected Jin Kazama

It should have been Joe Musashi.

Zoomers know all about Ninja Gayden though

BUST-A-WOLF

Not even his genderbent version?

Give Real Bout Fatal Fury a try. It's a 'remake' of the first Fatal Fury game but much more polished and with more characters. Not to mention OUT OF BOUNDS.
youtube.com/watch?v=uxvLQbNznLQ

Attached: terry_and_kirby.jpg (1450x1075, 159K)

Why am I just now hearing about this faggot once some copyright popped up on Nintendo's website?

Reminder Geese did nothing wrong

Attached: 0D433762-9639-4EA2-B4BA-497269AB3CF7.png (220x429, 97K)

>yeah I like having 7 sword bugmen

Its not Ken, Rufus.

Attached: rufus-select.jpg (700x700, 86K)

You see. terry's half circle forward travels along the ground while kens travels in the air.

No they fucking don't, Yea Forums is going to be filled with "duhhhhh literally who???" tier posts if Hayabusa is revealed, fucking screencap this

>while kens travels in the air.
what?

I didn't even realize how much I wanted iori over the other snk reps until I saw the trailer. Terry is cool though at least.

Well, for one he isn't a manlet like Ken and Ryu.

But Terry isn't cocky. He's got a loud mouth, but is otherwise pretty laid back.

GEESE!

You are not shaming the character, you are only outing yourself.

>>Shulk is a skinny blonde dude from a fictional world with a big sword and superhuman abilities
>>Cloud is a skinny blonde dude from a fictional world with a big sword and superhuman abilities
I'm waiting for you to explain what Cloud brings to the table that no other character does.

Attached: IMG_2772.jpg (5120x5120, 1.8M)

>boomers
OMG HOES MAD IS SO ANNOYING UGH
>also boomers
ARE U OK LOL IM A SPIC

>guyysss smash is a fighting game I swear
>doesn't even know who the fuck terry is

>Smashfags complaining about repetition when this exists

How can a fanbase be so unaware?

Attached: 1567719531724.jpg (1280x720, 248K)

Terry is a WHORES Trainer

because I like swords

HE'S
IN
GET
THE
FUCK
OVER
IT

DON'T LIKE IT? DON'T BUY IT

FUCKING SUCK IT UP YOU MASSIVE AUTISTIC BABIES

>NOOOOOOOOO THEY ADDED THE PROTAGONIST OF A CLASSIC 30 YEAR OLD FRANCHISE WHO'S BEEN IN 100+ GAMES AND NOT FUCKING GENO OR MINECRAFT STEVE FUUUUUUCK

SPICS PLAY KOF SINCE 1988

Cloud brings NOTHING to the table

FFVII Sucks

Because your dumb))

>FUCKING SUCK IT UP YOU MASSIVE AUTISTIC BABIES

Not even Boomers know who Terry is, in NA and Europe. Only Boomers from Japan, China and Latin America knows who Terry is. And no babies at all knows who Terry is.

Wow, it's crazy how I live in the US and know who he is. I must secretly be Mexican or something.

>Only Boomers from Japan
This sounds like Hero
I bet the same thing's going to happen to Ryu if the leaks are true

>Not even Boomers know who Terry is
TOO FUCKING BAD

HE IS IN

DON'T KNOW WHO HE IS? TIME TO LEARN OR GET THE FUCK OVER IT

are you ok?

I'm a Boomer, but I have never play a Ninja Gaiden game, still I know who Ryu Hayabusa is from long ago.

Anybody who grew up in the '90's and played video games should know who Terry Bogard is. Hell, anybody who watched anime in the '90's should know who Terry Bogard is as well.

That's good, but I'm prepared for this board to call Ninja Gaiden a literally who franchise

Attached: 1425497498277.jpg (286x385, 47K)

And a flying spinning kick
and the same throw
and a karate gi with ripped off sleeves
and a rich, foreign best friend and rival of the same style
and a father figure martial arts teacher
and being asian

This nigga ain't okay. Come on.

That's not cocky. That's being goof. Joe is hotheaded, Terry is the casual/goof, Andy is the serious. That's like your standard "character trio".

fun fact: sakurai doesn't give a fuck who you don't know. stop crying and get over it, zoomer.

Attached: zoomer.png (434x327, 32K)

See now this joke works because it also a known classic.

Remember, this is in spite them getting more dlc confirmed.

By the time this shit is done, at least $50 worth of DLC characters will be released, +nearly $35 worth of mii costumes. But that's okay because it's smash. Fuck you zoomers to hell and back.

youtu.be/na9O13Ts4kI

>all of the kids in the official stream chat who didn't recognize Terry and were legitimately upset that it wasn't Sans or Steve

Attached: 1558451881338.gif (1536x1056, 195K)

Terry had such an awesome development arc.

Attached: KjlTMEo.gif (500x281, 772K)

>falls on a building multiple times

>Giovanni fell off Pokemon Tower, and Ash raised his Geodude.

Face it, the only reason you fags are seething so much over Terry being added is because that's 1 less spot for whoever your shitty character choice is to be added.

Not even true anymore. If the switch has even a 4 year life cycle, these fucking jews can at least milk two more years of "dlc" meaning at least ten more additions.

I believe OP's ass is BURNING.

needs to be KICKBACK

There is literally more DLC coming but people are having hissy fits anyway

Attached: 1553027423103.gif (500x309, 453K)

the smash brothers pimp

>everyone I know was happy Terry was in
>americans get mad and some don't even know him
Yikes

Attached: Terry and Rock.png (800x800, 267K)

LMAO @ your life, fucking zoomer

Attached: 28276246_892738267552232_4477349624643122368_n.jpg (675x402, 34K)

>two white, blonde and physically fit Americans
Truly a fantasy fighter.

Considering what we know about Sakurai, he probably picked Terry because he mained him in KOF or something.