Resident evil 0

Your thoughts, Yea Forums?

Attached: download.jpg (132x186, 8K)

worse RE along with 6

Worst mainline RE0
Nah 6 is fine.

it wasn't bad check out the original n64 version

The one where Chris can't punch his way through some bars?

Never played it but it's fixed camera like 1 so I can't imagine it being enjoyable unless you're a crusty old boomer that belongs in a museum along with these style of games.

I really like the look and feel, one of the best aesthetics in the series.

This is the end of the line Redfield, this cell is boulder-puncher-proof Titanium. Now, You've got 2 choices, either eat my bullets, or become a straight man, and fuck Jill over there in that cell, she's waiting for you. In other words, YOU'RE GONNA FUCK MY COUSIN IN LAW CHRIS, OR ELSE THIS GUN GOES UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!!

Attached: vipoidfs18e21.png (1089x625, 381K)

They tried different things that people didn't like so is remembered as the worst RE game, the train segment is one of the best in any RE game

Proves FCA RE can suck ass

Yeah, too bad the train is like, five minutes long.
>FCA
>87 games
>Only RE0 legit sucks, rest is either outstanding, flawless or great
>OTS
>RE4 is amazing
>Nothing but shit afterwards, best effort is 14 years later and it's OTS with a tryhard gimmick to feel like FCA

Goddammit, Leon! I won't fuck Jill. Her and I are very good friends, and she's like a sister to me. Speaking of which, Claire really needs that baby batter of yours in her now, she's taking in too many cats. Give her a child worthy of the Redfield lineage, and we will take care of it by ourselves. You can chase that asian whore all you like, afterwards.

>David Bowie as main villain
>God tier OST
>Absolutely beautiful pre-rendered backgrounds
>Return to classic areas from Re2 shows that the connection between the training mansion, the lab and the rpd was way more closer than we thought
MOST KINO RE EVER

Chris, wake he fuck up. It's 2019. I have been married to Ada for 15 years now and we have 2 children. Now I hired Steve to fuck your sister, I paid him in Spanish gold. Also You're in this cell because JILL hired ME to capture YOU so that you can continue HER lineage.

Attached: ir52tfiwzi621.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

It was fine. Had a big ass centipede that picked up the chick, giving you enough time to masturbate once to her before actually fighting it.

its a combo of every bad mechanic of the early resident evil games, but its campyness makes is a solid b-/c+ game

>1998 was 19 years ago
S-shut up Leon, that's not true.

>Play Code Veronica
>Claire storms Umbrella HQ as a fucking helicopter is tearing the place apart trying to get her, gets shipped to an Umbrella concentration camp run by some nancyboy that dresses up as his sister, then goes to Antarctica where Neo Wesker gets into a fight with the fireblooded bitch sister.
>Play RE0
>Nothing interesting ever happens after the train.

Attached: 1499745956565.jpg (720x540, 173K)

my personal favorite RE, even if I can acknowledge that it's not the best mechanically

CV made absolutely zero sense even by Re standards

Wait, I thought I made sure that Ada had killed Leon in 2004. WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE EGGS IS GOING ON? HAVE I BECOME SENILE?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (304x373, 30K)

Koji Oda is based and monkeypilled

first playthrough is a slog because of the terrible inventory mechanics, but otherwise it's a good game
lmao

Was kinda ok, some shit are nice, some are meh or cringe.

>Worst mainline RE0
I think it's the only RE0

I loved Billy and Rebecca and the train bit at the start was amazing, but the story is absolute shit and it's too much of the same shit as RE1. I liked it, but it's not great. Still better than RE6 though. I'd say it's RE5-tier. Kind of a bland and unoriginal game, but still fun.

I miss the Arklay mountains.
I miss James Marcus and his leeches.
I miss Birkin and Wesker hanging out together.
That game may be bad but it had soul.

Worst monsters of the main series. Also this was the first main RE game where they forced you to have an AI partner. It immediately made the game not as scary.

Not canon, that's all i can think of it

This. Rebecca was way too brave and capable. She was slaughtering monsters that she was scared of in REmake.

CV is by far the cheapest RE in terms of enemies
"hey what's in this room"
*gets smacked by off screen enemy
"what about this one"
*one hunter right next to you, another charging form off screen.

Still sucked ass

I see your deleted posts

It’s pretty good the train is great and the mansion isn’t bad either fags over emphasis the flaws because they can’t git gud and learn the optimal way to play and just play it like remake. Also if you have a vore fetish you can have the big frogs at the end eat Rebecca or billy if your a fucking freak.