DAILY LAUGH AT SANSFAGS THREAD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>"B-BUT WE'RE OKAY WITH JUST A MII FIGHTER COSTUME! W-WE STILL GET MORE RECOGNITION THAN OTHER INDIE GAMES! Y-YOU'RE JUST STEVEFAGS!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: JUST.png (240x186, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y_SIB7FFwm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1553813202328.jpg (596x515, 33K)

seething

I don't think there are any genuine Stevefags, are there? I've only ever seen shitposters. Also, I personally think a costume works better for Sans as I have no idea how you'd work his 1 HP Wonder status in Smash. Like yeah as nice as the idea of a full on Sans character is, I think his entire gimmick would just clash way too hard with Smash.

>t.stevefag/ashleyfag

OP quit your bullshit. Even I am happy for it. It means we won't get any UT rep as an actual fighter anymore in this smash.

Attached: im-projecting.jpg (486x330, 95K)

These pathetic faggots kept unironically begging for Sans and constantly shitposted with that shitty Peter Griffin meme. They deserve to be laughed at.

Attached: smugging_lucina.png (1024x1024, 405K)

>unironically
>peter meme
user...?

It was a combo of ACTUAL autists who wanted Sans and shitposting discordniggers. Sansfags are no different from Stevefags.

No, it really wasn't. It was just a big meme. I've seen nothing but shocked reactions at the fact that he's in at all, in whatever form. At most it's a pleasant surprise, at worst it's a "I didn't actually mean it fuck"

If I recall not that many Sansfags were that upset over the mii costume OP.

>People are more excited for the meme skeleton than the actual fighter
Post yfw you're not a Terry goblino

Attached: 1562882179779.gif (400x296, 443K)

Hopefully those retarded Genofags will get the same treatment.

You can taste the desperate stevecuck tears.

except the part where yaknow...he's in

Ah right, you are probably talking about that people trying to force a "new steve" here and still think sans is funny in the year of 2019. Well they were minority at least imo.

>Gets to make an new song arrangement for all the miscellaneous stages
>Gets a mii fighter costume
>A segment of the nintendo broadcast with the Smash Bros director acknowledging the popularity of the character and that the Toby was invited to Sakurai's house
Good for him

WOWZOR OMG FUCK YEAR *SOIFACE.JPEG*

So now we're just going to flood the catalog with Sans threads, huh? Fucking garbage board.

Cool but he's out.

The best thing about this is that people that should be mad at him aren't actually really mad at all because he's just a mii costume.

I want to laugh, but the fact that he's in at all makes me furious.

Attached: 1562815566299.jpg (552x530, 75K)

Laugh at what? They get a skin that includes music. That's more than any trash like Shovel Knight and Reimu and whoever else ever got. Get over yourself.

>steveposting is officially over now
its not fair :(

If anything you should be laughing at Shovel Knight, Shantae and Rayman. No music or costumes. Just stickers. Shovel Knight at least got an Assist Trophy.

op literally seething. sans was a meme and no one ever actually wanted him, that's why no one's bitching about him being a costume.

I can't imagine anyone giving enough of a shit to be legitimately angry about this thread.

got more than some others deserved

Attached: Fp2_lilac.png (214x417, 84K)

>This thread is fine but the other threads laughing at Banjo are deleted

Attached: 1563377058052.png (278x248, 55K)

because banjo actually won. get over it stevefag

At least he's more in than Steve will ever be.

I don’t think anyone is actually mad about him being a mii costume. The fact that it is bar-none the best designed one in the game along with getting it’s own remix of megalovania is just how telling how much care they put into it. It’s not even a costume at this point, it’s actually just sans as a mii gunner echo. He was an immediate purchase for me and many others. There’s a reason why this reveal essentially eclipsed Terry’s this also narrows down Reimu to be practically the only indie rep if it were to be DLC so that’s also great

Attached: 5725EFFB-488B-4AF0-9D82-A89D867B3CE1.jpg (450x450, 53K)

>Gets a mii costume
>Proportions are perfect
>Mask covers whole head
>Can work pretty well without a voice
>Undertales simplistic artstyle makes it easy to make a good custom stage.
>Comes with a music track
>Nobody actually thought he would get in anyways

Yeah, they sure lost, huh?

A lot of people are playing Smash right now, having fun with the new music and costume.
Meanwhile you're here on Yea Forums, trying to start shit, when pretty much everyone else involved is happy with the situation.

Literally everyone is happy. I seriously have not see shit even here. If you like Ut and sans, here's your mii costume and if you dislike it you are happy for the fact we won't get an UT rep in this DLC.

Who exactly are you quoting? Everyone I've seen loves that Sans got in as a Mii Gunner costume. Are the roaches in your brain having arguments again?

Attached: the fuck is that dipshit's problem.jpg (450x315, 20K)

I am okay with him as a costume, it's more than what Shovel Knight and Shantae got, plus we also got the best song in Undertale so we can do awesome shit like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=y_SIB7FFwm4

I thought Ness was already in smash

Thanks to this I finally listened to Megalovania. Great tune.