Why thank you so much!

Why thank you so much!

Attached: 3F755975-8309-4C77-B32F-692E8374DE74.png (1200x1200, 864K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/r/fireemblem/XAMme9T
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow I sure love hearing this in every loading screen!

Fucking whore

away with you whore

ARIGATO GOZAI-

I have gratitude :D

Garbage.

>Playing with online on

Attached: 1523154710859.png (630x548, 232K)

Oh! I adore this. ^_^

Attached: 65B960EC-0673-4C58-9410-4676A819F812.png (554x554, 394K)

I came in your hat

Is there any benefit to have online? I just don’t see the point of hide and seek and seeing what other people are doing.

Don't insult my whore wife

you get some free xp and a lot of shitty weapons (occasionally some decent ones)

I love you, Dorothea

Attached: a661c47fc70f9c2e1144baf599251fab.jpg (800x1130, 157K)

Why's she such a bitch to Ferdinand?

Does she like cummy cum in her tummy tum?

She thought Ferdie hates her for being a commoner. She doesn't know that Ferdie is a shy boy that's too shy to talk to her.

Because he's like a bee

He's trans?

Well what did she expect a boy to do when they see a girl naked for the first time?

Why does the game look like ass? Only the 3D sprites are ok, the rest ranges from mediocre to shit.

>3D sprites
bruh

Meant character models, sorry.

this game character designs are so fucking ugly

Redpill me on Hubert, why is he so devoted to the lobster?

Attached: FETH_Hubert.png (947x1143, 777K)

He had it drilled into his head that being Edelgard's toe worshipper was his duty in life.

He wants to glace her bun.

I don't get why she is so popular, literally always #1. Petra, Shamir, Manuela, Hilda and Lysithea are all far superior.
my only real issue with this game.

Isn't she the easiest female to recruit?

Lysithea is trash

It's based on deploys, so it shows that BE is the most played route.
You're trash

>Petra, Shamir, Manuela, Hilda and Lysithea
My brotha.
>It's based on deploys, so it shows that BE is the most played route.
Where do you even get this data from? Is it from the online connectivity? Because I always reject that.

Petra is still leagues above her.
Oh well.

I would get mad at you, but Lysithea would look down upon me for being so childish.

>tfw no Petra to cuddle with and correct her broken speech

Attached: 1545624883310.jpg (1012x750, 209K)

It’s not her fault everyone loves her! ^_^

i said the same thing when she sat on my face; was probably a little muffled so she wouldn't hear it all that well though

I want to nestle between Dorothea's dorotheas

>tfw she will never show you the remaining marks on her body
this is Papaya all over again

she was my first ending and it was great

I wonder where they're located. She seemed embarrassed when it came up.

>You are already knowing that I am from Brigid. This is a mark from Brigid. It is a prayer to the forest spirits. A prayer to be protected. Hunters ask the forest spirits to have safe and bountiful hunting. There are many spirits in Brigid. I have more marks on my arms and back. They are prayers for my family's health and triumph. Are you wanting to see them?
gonna need a drawfag to get on this

I'm going to fill her womb with my semen

Attached: doro00.jpg (1280x1808, 264K)

I don't think I ever saw anything on her arms.
>Are you wanting to see them?
Yes.

Loves her. But mainly believes he is walking his path

on her butt i bet

They're on her back

if you say "Yes" her response is
>That gives me happiness. If there is ever the chance, you will see them.
needless to say she is fucking best girl.

For being a western this actually was not bad at all

Free exp from the yellow souls and sometimes people put useful shit up for sale.
Hide and seek gives you renown the first few times you do it.

>user, why are you talking about other girls instead of me?

Attached: 73ghxadA.png (512x512, 174K)

Because Dorothea is the one I love, not you

Attached: 1565213377237.jpg (1280x720, 248K)

A 3H thread and noone has yet to post best BE girl? Lemme fix that

Attached: 112E22B5-3BD8-4E16-86D6-DA7135278715.jpg (683x732, 125K)

The free exp is nice. The weapons are mostly shit, but sometimes you can get something good. I've gotten some Killer weapons before.

Best Wife

I am Ferdinand von Aegir

Attached: Ferdinand_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 822K)

Who has the best post-timeskip design?

Because you backstabbed me you cunt.

Petra

Lorenz

In terms of most improvement or just best overall?

For the former it’s gotta be Caspar, for the latter Dorothea

It's kinda fun seeing the dark souls esque bloodstains on maps and seeing where shitters fucked up. The XP ones are much more useful than the rusted weapons

Imagine trying to flick things into her cleavage during class

>That Marianne paralogue
Had a giggle at that one.

Ferdinand or Claude

...ready the Ballista Hubert

Attached: FqqWrOyw.png (512x512, 174K)

Easiest black eagle character to recruit during non BE routes and also the BE unit that EVERYONE seems to make into a dancer.

What hide and seek? What did I miss?

If you have online enabled go to the area north of the classrooms and there will be 4 other characters sent from other players. They each have something to sell and you can play hide and seek with them.

>always see 4 yellow souls next to bosses

Attached: laughinganimegirlgif8.gif (498x354, 297K)

>not Bernadetta

I'm on my first playthrough, Blue Lions so I am not that familiar with him, but fuck me, I hate this cunt. He seems like a piece of shit with no redeemable qualities. Maybe, as with many others, support conversations would shine a different light on him though I guess.

He's like Lorenz in that he does his best to embody the good qualities of the nobility like properly leading your people and not just sipping expensive tea.
Ferdinand's hair is better than Lorenz though.

He's pretty much the opposite of a cunt

Ferdinand is based, most of his supports are really good and show that he's a genuinely good person that really does want to help everyone. He just throws people off at first with his lofty manners

I see. Should have known that it's not that simple I guess. Will get to know him better on my future playthroughs.

Thats nothing, Bernie and Petra paralogue is painted yellow.

>Originally going for Leonie because tomboy
>Wind up switching to Dorothea without thinking by mistake.

I've got a B rank with Dorothea and a C with Leonie, it's chapter 6, should I switch back to Leonie or should I do Manuela, who I also have a B rank with?

Sweetest s-support in the game

Attached: _76226704_p01.jpg (2507x1595, 339K)

>professor
>we killed ferdie
>do you remember him
>he used to be our friend

Get to Leonie’s B support: could be a dealbreaker

Just get them all up to A and choose later

On Chapter 3 and Chapter 5, do the endings to them change if you take the characters who have interaction with the bosses? For example, I didn't take Ashe on chapter 3 and the noble died, but I did take Ferdinand on the mission against his brother, who wound up living but wounded and there was unique dialog for engaging with him.

The best thing is that if you say yes, she blushes and gets support points. AND THIS IS THE C SUPPORT. God damn she might want the Big Sensei Cock as much as Edelgard does. But unlike Edelgard, Petra deserves to have it.

>comes out of her room to lay flowers at Jeralt's grave
Cemented my love for her

I had to consider turning off online in the 1st Sothis paralogue
Like, so many deaths i had to actively avoid them to not be overleveled/lvlup too much in intermediate classes

Bitch you did nothing but insult him before killing him

have some teatime with Manuela, take a good closeup look at them tiddies, then decide.

what would she do if she caught them doing that to her?

She reminds me of this girl I used to fund on Chaturbate.

Iirc theres unique dialogues if you use Ashe to kill Lonato, but just that. Hes dead regardless
And its not like he can live later either with Rhea going full “punishing sinners mode”

exactly man, that shit got me going. Just the right amount of being seductive and forward while still being shy about it.

But, Lonato is a true knight

>thought the GD girls looked the best pre release
>end up loving Petra and Dorothea the most out of all the girls
I hardly see Petra getting posted. She’s pretty appealing and the only megane girl in the game so it’s strange.

I was looking through unit growth rates and noticed that the datamine has ages attached to the dragons.

>Seteth 26, Flayn 17, Sothis 9 (???)

Seems a little weird, but considering you never see them in game I doubt they mean anything.

that's Sylvain, not Ferdinand.
Definitely can see how you'd mix them up though.

Probably has to do with their model being from a pool and the models have ages attached to them

Would've been great for him to die during an execution though, would've probably sent Ashe completely against the church. Could be a great motivator for him being a Black Eagle.

I think it's "physical ages" as placeholders. Like Jeralt's is 40-something even though he's over 100. They seem to match what the characters look like.

>do an aux battle in the second month of the game
>see yellow

HOW? THESE FUCKING ENEMIES ARE WEAK!

Really? What a weird way to structure the data. Guess it makes sense so many characters share base models for the body.

>have Ashe kill Lonato and it makes him MVP
>"Ashe's motivation maxed out"

It's a Nintendo game.
I blame journalists that's the only explanation to yellow marks in the middle of a sole forest square.

>expect her to be nothing but the school slut trope
>turns out she's just had a hard life and wants a well off man to take care of her, hence her flirtatious behavior
>also becomes one of my favorite characters

Attached: Wz47yxf.jpg (2000x2048, 415K)

>in the second month of the game
To be fair the slower characters in the Tier 0 class are fucking garbage and die pretty fast if you let enemies gang up on them and double them, besides chads like Dedue that can soak it up.

>prepare to move a unit to a yellow soul on BE Arianrhod chapter
>enemy attack line appears on them on that tile
>cancel and check it out
>It's Ingrid with her relic lance
I wonder how many shitters got baited into losing a unit thanks to that yellow soul

Imagine

Attached: vUnyJST.jpg (598x442, 48K)

>Fanart is better than the in-game CGs
Why is Nintendo so fucking cheap that they end up hiring hobos off the street to make their games?

I was kind of surprised myself. I expected lies and deceit when you ask her why she's with so many men, or a defensive remark at the very least, instead she candidly tells you she just wants to find a husband before she gets too old and unwanted. Hits close to home, once you get old, your pool of potential dating partners all wind up with some baggage attached, usually something far beyond what someone more "inexperienced" would have.

>Flayn
>17
this immediately came to mind. honestly it makes her support with byleth even more amusing

Attached: 1546983265011.png (1389x1045, 1.35M)

Her and Manuela both took me by surprise. Expected thottery and got some good characters and good units instead.

Hell i saw 3 yellow souls around that 1st bandit boss Edelgard hired in the 1st actually killing quest
Like, how? That was pretty much a tutorial battle

Imagine what? Returning a passed-out woman safely to her room, tucking her into bed and leaving quietly?

My fortress Ignatz letalithy always deals with shit like that.

Trust your painter.

We don't make mistakes, we make happy accidents.

Do you think Hubert did anything to bernie when she fainted and he was carrying her unconscious body to her room?

I assumed they were faked.
Certainly would be a lot easier than actually implementing that, plus so many of them are out of the way and in corners you'd never go to.

Tb h, the “Bernie dropping Spaghetti” sthick doesnt get old for me even after all those C and B support
Its fun bullying the midget

Attached: 2EB5FD84-0C4D-4B4B-95D1-CE9E95B278A4.jpg (1125x798, 706K)

I think his name was Costas, and yes people are that retarded, apparently they can break their weapons in the first tutorial boss of all things and get quad.

Dont ask me how but they actually do it.

Excuse me, can you do me a favor?

Attached: latest-5.png (1600x1920, 876K)

Remember when Fire Emblem was a strategy game and not a dating sim disguised as a "strategy" game

Attached: 1550097329596.gif (420x378, 838K)

You are no match for my anime power.

Attached: the power of anime.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Almost makes me regret my life choices, but then I remember that real girls aren't as attractive as anime girls and then I only lament the fact that I was born to this world.

Attached: tMn7txN.jpg (850x1200, 523K)

Yes, since late July

Attached: 7C179070-7A88-43E2-AB70-1E74ADF12132.jpg (2027x1279, 158K)

Try to explain me how someone does to a 50% hitratelet axe boss.

My only explanation is people trying to whack him with a wounded sword Lysithea then getting killed in enemy phase.

If you don't realize your units can attack the same target in a turn he could probably heal up fast enough to do that.
Fucking retarded though.

>Awakening 3.0
>not just another dating sim for babies

there are plenty of legitimate children playing these games

it's the same reason there are hundreds of thousands of people in mario maker easy and medium endless ranks and barely ten thousand in hard

If I could use mortal savant with enlightened one growths I would be so happy.

BE will always have the advantage because it's also required in order to do Church route as well

Dorothea your fucking vulva is hanging out of the edge of your panties and everyone can see it! Tuck it in for god's sake you slut

Attached: fellow kids.jpg (1280x720, 255K)

>Axe Knight in chapter 5
>Send Lysithia against him, he's literally got a 0% chance to hit, smash a couple of miasmas into his face.
>Next turn, he initiates combat with a helm crusher or some other fancy move, pushes his hit rate up to 4, one shots Lysithia.

Attached: 1567273535332.jpg (377x283, 48K)

How?
I'm 30 and I'm actually tired of thots, if anything metoo bullshit made me consider my life choices and be more cautious of who I fuck.

In a weird twist of fate I now have more money that I can spend now that I'm not socializing that hard and I feel way less pressure into doing shit I don't want to impress the ladies, I'm kinda happier now.

I want to marry this hot dragon dad and give flayn siblings!

Attached: CUTE.jpg (639x639, 69K)

Nigger last year you pretend-grandpas were screaming to us GAIDEN GOOD AWAKENING BAD FATES BAD. Now we got a new Gaiden style game with FE4 and PoR influences and now you are screaming GAIDEN BAD. Fucking make up your mind.

Already got you covered there

Attached: 1565753832126.jpg (979x1200, 241K)

lmao people don't play the church route, dude.
GD route exists, so it's trivial.

>mfw picked Petra as the dancer class

Attached: 1510787774991.jpg (296x176, 46K)

You missed the first week.

People here of all places where pissed that they lost Edelgard because they didn't talk to her that month.

Regardless of what your dumb ass thinks people will do all the routes and two of them requiring BE deployments will always put BE students at the top of the "most deployed" rankings.

Sensei~

Attached: 76463550_p0.jpg (741x637, 78K)

Need pics immediately

>that image
Fuckin saved

Wasn't there a "your bernadetta stopped working" version somewhere?

I think someone posted along her Donald duck moment in Japanese.

very nice.
though I was hoping for something like pic related, i.e. topless.

Attached: 25507104-rear-view-of-a-fit-topless-young-woman-with-back-pain-standing-over-white-background[1].jpg (1300x866, 51K)

If you recruit her, how does the BL level where HIL-DA HIL-DA goes all Zhang Fei and defends the bridge leading to Claude go? Is she just not there, will Claude just get rushed down and die in a couple turns?

Attached: 1567480417306.jpg (640x640, 202K)

Out of the way you fucking BITCH!

Attached: Cyril_Portrait.png (250x250, 38K)

Mainly I want the stability. Coming home to an empty apartment after working a ten hour shift on a job that doesn't give a shit about you with only the promise of more endless internet chatter to keep you company is draining, especially when you get the rare opportunity to visit friends who have spouses and have troubles but are otherwise happy. You know the clock is ticking down, you're getting closer to the point where you're going to start having trouble having children, and the only partners you can find usually have children of their own and most likely don't want any more.

Sure, you've got all this money that you don't blow on frivolous shit and can generally do whatever you want whenever you want, but at the end of the day, I think having some responsibilities to tie me down is actually more of something I want. Another 20 hour vidya session on Saturday just doesn't fill the same hole.

>Revolverwing made a Dorothea doujin
Well I know what I'm beating my dick to tonight

Attached: mario grin.jpg (1908x1080, 527K)

On Hard, there's a generic in her place that can handle a few turns of attack.
I had a cavalry make it there in time to take over.

Rate Reddit's taste. This is from their official poll.

Attached: Reddit Poll Bonus.jpg (1200x4385, 2.66M)

>Sothis 9 physically
>With those hips

Ah fuck

Alright Yea Forums, time for the TRUE test of your taste.

Can you tell each waifu based on just their legs?

Attached: 1566655603615.jpg (2048x399, 104K)

Are the non-students worth recruiting? I was thinking about recruiting the other two professors, Flayn and her brother, Cyril, and a few others, but do they have any real supports like the students do with each other? If all they do is talk to you for a support, I'd rather just skip them.

Also, do they even exist after the time skip? I'm only on chapter 6 right now, don't want to invest time with someone who won't be around later.

Give her the staff of awesome. Increases range and halves damage.

>Caspar in most disliked
Fucking morons.

She is a thot but she’s the most well written thot I’ve seen from the nips in a looooooooong time

Yes

>strongest
>fucking Cyril
>no Sylvain, Ingird, or Hilda in sight
Wot

>Leonie dislike
Reddit confirmed for shit tier, once again.

Lysithea has cute shoes.

I got a nice axe from the rusted weapons.

Why does everyone on here get a bad cyrcil? Mine was a kick ass wyvern lord.

ideals or something
he """loves her"""" but has more sexual tension with fucking Dorothea than with Edelgard

Yes, but I waifu Petra so it's really easy

What did Caspar do wrong I love the little shit

>he didn't recruit Ingrid in Beagles
but why?

People often forget just how good of a character Hilda is, going from I'm not dying without reason to an actual you shall not pass moment.

Fuck it, Hilda is too good.
I wish I could get 20 hours, I'm lucky if I get twelve before responsibilities pile up.
Get a dog bro, they really lighten up the place and no matter how weird my schedule gets I do my best to keep the constant of going walksies with my dogbro for at least and hour.

Freeze some sperm if you are scared of that shit man, if anything this time where I fear women falsely claiming rape or removing consent has made me love myself more for who I am, I wouldn't have discovered this place if I didn't have the time to rediscover the classics of my childhood nor I would be talking about FE on a Thursday night, I know it sounds weird but I kinda like these place and most of you fags are an allright bunch.

Petra, Bernadetta, Edelgard, Dorothea, Ingrid(?), Anette, Mercedes, Lysithea, Marianne, Hilda, Leonie
full pic pls

Basically everyone is great as a Wyvern, however certain characters are extra great as one. Cyril's stat growths are actually very similar to Petra's and she makes an insane Wyvern Lord but comes with an actual unique ability, better bases, and doesn't take a while to get good, she always is.

>Dimitri and Edelgard not in strongest units but fucking Cyril is
>Flame Autist in best written
>Rhea, Caspar, and Lorenz hated
Just seems to confirm that they're retards

Yeah and the series nearly died because of it.

Gameplay purists can suck the fattest of cocks, you faggots nearly got the series canceled and now have the gall to complain when their Hail Mary appeal to waifufags to bailthem out. Accept it

Is Hilda a better knight or cavalry unit, or should I just make her a brigand/warrior? I'm with the golden deer class and they don't have a whole lot of cavalry units, and the lack of movement is starting to cause me problems.

Lorenz will eventually be one but he's currently a mage, I made Leonie a pegasus knight for the utility, but I don't really have any other choices.

Put her on a fucking dragon dude

Class her down the axe offensive class (fighter to brigand) with maybe some pegasus knight on the side to get her Wyvern Lord
Shes so strong its absurd

fuck Reddit, but having Shamir and Petra in most attractive is some good taste at least.
Also, I got all 5 of the strongest units on there in my lineup, huh.

this is pretty fucking sad even if you did know this or even if you bothered to take the time to look it up

>even easier than casual mode
but why

If you make her a wyvern lord you've won the game.

>Dedue
>Fucking CYRIL
>Strongest Units

WHAT FUCKING GAME ARE THESE FAGGOTS PLAYING THEYRE AWFUL

>Edelgard wears fucking shorts

Attached: 1419541717769.png (213x233, 51K)

>shamir is the most attractive

Based.

Hilda is the strongest non Edelgard Wyvern Lord in the game unless you get a veeeeeeery str blessed Petra

R8 my shit taste

Attached: my-image (9).png (1216x468, 411K)

Sylvain and Flayn's support is hilarious

Attached: 1564687698117.png (1262x2008, 3.2M)

Can’t have upskirts of the imperial princess :^).

It fits her character for sure. Remember she’s pale as fuck and one of her confession box things says she doesn’t like being out in the sun too long so she probably burns easily

Leave it to Fedora tippers to hate Rhea, dear fucking God.

How can they dislike the Lorenz motherfucking Hellman Chad Gloucester? Are they mad he gets almost all females wet or what?

They probably hate Caspar for that reason too, I don't mind the shounen manlet, if anything my only criticism is that he is only good at being a Warmaster or Wyvern Lord, no flexibility here thanks to negative authority.
Cyril can make a good Assasin/Wyvern Lord or Bow knight, it's very easy to get him into bows or as a paladin, it's even easier to put it on a Wyvern where he can catch up to Seteth eventually.
Not Chatherine over Felix, Felix only has the Warmaster advantage but dear God did they even use motherfucking Catherine?
The lack of Gorilla and Barbarossa Claude is also appalling.
Brigand/Assasin/Warrior.
You want to up that Dex gain for a bit to maximize warrior Wrath, you hit natural 100% crit rate that way.

Hundred hours in and I just realised that you can jump in the loading screen by pressing B.

What if I told you that you can control the direction by tilting the controllers

woah

You're more or less a patrician in my opinion, user. A few questionable placements but otherwise pretty good

Eh, its fun guessing. Its not like their personality arent apparent with the way they dress (and stand) except Detta. Shes a weird case
unironically majoring in psychiatry to be a consultant

Attached: B86B001D-9458-4777-A946-F179C5FCD585.gif (250x250, 3.23M)

>flirty and fun in first part
>after timeskip is sad and depressed
hit me hard

Attached: 1559258692663.jpg (550x366, 60K)

psychiatry is a medical specialty you fuck, you don't major in it.

Yeah... they don't seem to make much sense

Attached: 1566443618884.jpg (1200x675, 155K)

Specializing, my bad
Im a filthy ESL, pls dont bully

what do you mean she's still flirting with everybody
>lol Hubert what if you just married me hahahahah wouldn't that be WEEEEIIRRDDDD
she's crazy

Lets be honest, if this was real Dmitri would slap her one time and knock the estrogen bitch out with his testosterone

Or her and Lorenz, bitch is still scorned after 5 years.

>Petra, Manuela and Shamir in S tier
nice taste

Because you're the shittest thing in these threads. Now go away.

Attached: 1566352055816.gif (498x228, 114K)

>hubert
umm no sweaty, that's not the right post-timeskip route, okay pumpkin?

>Lets be honest, if this was rea
if it was real all these hot women would be raped in the battle field user

I wish Wyverns were real.

>edelgard in best developed and well written
>rhea in trainwreck and hated
reddit is consistently terrible to this day

Attached: disgusting.jpg (679x1022, 155K)

There weren't enough upskirts in general anyway.

>Dimitri doesn't start attacking Claude randomly in the fight
Shit gif

I laughed when this happened. Fuck him, he was a cunt.

It's their inner fedora showing.

Wtf is trainwreck?
Their personalities’ a trainwreck? They are a trainwreck emotionally and/or personally? If the latter then why Ignatz there instead of Marianne and the like?

There is but you have to go out of your way and make the girls use fists in the fucking noble/commoner classes.

Best developed is an odd choice considering a lot of her development happens offscreen but I don’t think it’s that far fetched to say she’s well written

>picking diet Golden Deer

I can't choose between Lysithea and Marianne, someone decide for me.

If they dared stand up to one of their old professors then there should be no remorse in killing them. What did they expect from someone named the Ashen Demon?

Attached: byleth-male-fire-emblem-three-houses-31.5.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Shamir

going against any kind of church just gives them a euphoria boner.

Petra.

Fuck her against her will until she faints from pleasure and forgets the whole ordeal!

Lysithea

Don't just listen to your penis. Listen to your heart's penis as well.

well Lysithea dies young if you don't S support her or get her paired ending with Linhardt or Hanneman so it's your call. Marianne is the better girl though.

They are like game of thrones normies, they call "controversial" characters are well written because they want to believe their discussion is clever. When asked what about them is well written they won't answer. It's just a form of pseudo-intellectualism, they can feel smart for arguing about the stupid villain online.

She's up there too, there's too many good girls in this game.

Someone post the Dimitri and Bernadetta webm

I don't particularly like Rhea and even I think this is retarded.

its pretty easy after realizing they're all grouped by their house and just doing process of elimination. petra and hilda have the shortest skirts in their house, mariane and bernie have the longest skirt/dress, edelgard has the red leggings, leonie has her outfit colors, lysithea and dorothea through process of elimination.

the only ones im not 100% sure of are the blue lions girls because they dont have radically different lower halves like the others do

>ashe top anything
>raphael nowhere
>not wanting dragon mommydaughter milkies
fuck reddit

>it’s that far fetched to say she’s well written
Maybe for FE standards, because people think it's "so amazing that a women who wins your trust is the other baddie". She's literally just a female version of other popular villains and antiheros in other types of media like Char Aznable, Light Yagami, etc. She's getting a pass for the vagina between her legs.

Most of the ones you can see look like generic class panties though, I think only Mercedes and Leonies look unique.

I'm glad Lysithea died because she bullied best girl

Attached: 1541622166822.jpg (1920x1080, 891K)

Attached: D0A5EF4C-08A7-44C4-9759-BCA1A8F7ADE2.gif (500x250, 1012K)

When I do a Black Eagles I shall

user both of those examples are pretty damn good examples of anti-villains/heroes in media, if that’s the company she’s being compared to no fucking duh she’s be pretty popular.

And you said it yourself, for FE which has historically had very black and white morality she is a gigantic leap in a purely narrative sense

We're married Edelgard

lesbian shebeasts are awesome

She is a writing tool not a character.

Attached: no more bernie-bear.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

Calm your tits Empress you’re getting the pipe when I run through Crimson Flower

Attached: 3450476D-006A-452B-8E6D-5EFF4BC55E3D.jpg (984x1024, 128K)

>Leonie is actually from Duscur

>liking your dads sloppy seconds

Shamir and Catherine are pretty damn good, Manuela has warp and ward, and can get bolting if you forcefeed her Reason. Seteth is good wyvern. Never did anything with Alois, Hanneman, or Cyril.

Well she's the most obvious and one of the best choices, it's a no brainer.

His personality is generic shounen protagonist and doesn’t reallt get much of s chance to grow beyond that.

Only time I see him mentioned is because of how insanely fertile he is and how girls are throwing themselves at him post time skip

Attached: 0A5C325E-73CB-4225-AF83-8C53C5C32B74.jpg (685x1024, 123K)

Do NOT insult Ashe, he is CUTE!

Attached: 1566056337995.jpg (1200x1087, 296K)

>*record scratch*
>freeze frame

Attached: btm.png (1920x1080, 2.72M)

toomuch of a baller so reddit soigois lose their shit

Attached: EDwORcsUwAIbSLM.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

>he
dont misgender ashe shitlord

Every character in this game is a writing tool when it comes down to it if you’re gonn pull that card.

I did Church and BL first which easily are the two routes that paint her in the worst light and yet when I finally did Crimson Flower I couldn’t help but find myself liking her again.

dumb bitch, I just finished a playthrough with you

Would Lysithea stop being a bitch if she just got some dick?

I wanna kiss him
I wanna hug him
I wanna train to become a knight with him
I want to listen to his terrible jokes

is that some type of candy? if so, yes.

nah, there's so many options and interactions. I'm not even sure if the interactions consistently change across routes post-timeskip, either.

I don't pay attention to their legs and I knew who most of them were, you can just kinda tell after a while

I've also hit over 100 hours in the game, so

Any characters i should try and recruit regardless of route? Im so lost on this fucking game

Every time

Attached: 1360748405928.gif (375x375, 168K)

>spend entire first half of the game romancing Dorothea and Marianne because I want both and can't decide
>Post-timeskip suddenly want Annette bad

Her hairstyle change is a huge improvement and she's such a qt. But Dorothea and Marianne are still my waifus too...

Maybe they fucked up when they were farming him.

>Edelgard, the Slitherers are evil!
>From my point of view the Church is evil.
>Well then you are lost!

Attached: 10528.png (600x315, 275K)

>body of a 12 year old
>probably the thirstiest student in Garreg Mach

Lysithea is a must recruit on every route, especially in the future when Lunatic brings mobile death knight

the ones you wanna fuck

Marianne because she doesn't show up in part 2 if you don't.

Attached: EDwPoerUYAMWJQZ.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Lysithea is pretty much on par with the lords in terms of unit strength. Also getting a extra healer from the other houses never hurts. Felix will join you when you get around a B in swords so as long as you're not doing some other build with Byleth you'll pretty much always get him.

NP+ it's super easy to recruit everyone anyway.

Attached: EDwP7pLU0AEHDDG.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

>Game tries to make it look like she can hold her own with you

The battle before this my Byleth literally one hit her.

Speaking of Ashe, every single English name in Three Houses is more or less the same as the Japanese names, with the sole exception of Ashe's last name being changed from Duran to Ubert. I have no idea why they did this.

>Im threw bitch

Were the lords excluded from strongest units? I don't how Edel and Dimitry at least aren't in that, they're fucking monsters.

Attached: EDwQSl_U0AErtI_.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

None on your first playtrough, especially if youre playing on easy, just play how you want at your own pace

I love her so much

Attached: __shamir_navrant_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_homomomomon__ff1e11767405b39f21579bad5980 (2377x4021, 3.98M)

My Dimitri is a Paladin right now and I have no clue what Master class I should pick for him, none of them focus on lance.

this happens in most fights, especially towards the end

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA

Attached: 1554600436238.gif (500x383, 105K)

>not taking off her jacket to show her pits

>not making the lords their unique classes
disgusting

Unique class

you know what? at least they realize how great petra is overall.

Attached: __shamir_navrant_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_dakkalot__4be9065ebe9bf4387e71760933889e3 (3000x4000, 1.1M)

Attached: 13872598_688008651354972_966922516_n.gif (278x206, 840K)

breh get him off that shit, its lowering his speed growth

The game is piss easy even on hard mode, do whatever the fuck you want. Class your magic units into physical classes and your physical units into magic classes, make the fast bow units into armor knights, go crazy. You'll still be able to beat the game easily.

Anyone else not gay but find Claude kind of hot?

if youre not on BE, recruit petra. for some reason she gets like perfect stat gains.

I am gay and I find Claude kinda hot. All of the male students are hot except for Dracula.

>s-she’s only up there because people started with BE
>Nobody likes that route, once they play the others BLs and GDs will dominate!
>1 month later

Attached: 76539344-364E-4D89-8C06-4AED063694DA.png (843x769, 518K)

When are we getting the faculty beach excursion/swimsuit DLC?

You mean especially Dracula

Attached: 88ED53F0-D1F9-4BFD-8E5D-47DBA247F22C.jpg (2048x631, 251K)

god fucking damn it. I somehow managed to completely miss that unique class. Fuck me.

>So nice and warm

Attached: 1566061952270.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

Before the timeskip, sure. Not a fan of the sideburns, but he's an absolute bro.

this but Felix.
Maybe not hot, but really beautiful, you know.

imagine the smell when the boar and marianne vent all their emotional problems and pent up lust in bed

>Ferdinand
>a cunt

He's one of the nicest people in the game

You're a basic bandit and you see THIS. What do?

Attached: 1566615306891.jpg (1575x1975, 225K)

Seeing his dancer costume, I must admit that he has a nice body. That said, his face is ugly.

Also, I was wrong. Ignatz is also ugly.

what's the most fun route
I'm about the start and I want something at least somewhat challenging coming from other turn based strategies that also happen to be on a grid
No extremely op characters, but I want ones with cool kits/potentials.

He’s using her to be the most powerful man in Fodlan

UNGA BUNGA

His face is much better after the timeskip.

Black Eagles has the least broken characters with lots of room for weird shit

If he were nice, he wouldn't be such a bitch to recruit. He chose to be hard to recruit, and he suffered the consequences.

make her sit on my face

>Edelgard

Why does nobody like Church route?

None of the routes are hard. That said, Blue Lions has Dimitri and Golden Deer has Lysithea, so I guess Black Eagle would be the "hardest."

A worse version of GD.

As if Claude and Dimitri aren’t any stupider
Just don’t use the shrimp axe, she has a budding talent in reason so mage edelgard could be plenty of fun

Blue lions has the strongest physical units in the game
Golden deers has great magic users
Black Eagles cast is just shittier versions of the others gameplay wise. Hubert and Edelgard carry hard

>mage Edelgard
I wonder how this would work.

Isn't that route shorter?

Attached: ISS_1155_02553-5.jpg (1872x2808, 495K)

Yes, but it also branches into church as well.

She's still fucking OP. That's actually the first thing I made her.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

>dubs

Attached: 951BDB1F-6289-4F18-AADA-3A21B790EF47.jpg (719x719, 57K)

Thanks a bunch!

Attached: 4ea.png (400x400, 199K)

check em

Post-timeskip Hubert is a complete chad. His haircut goes from zero to hero after 5 years. Guy looks like he would fuck all the goth pussy at a Green Day/MCR concert.

>Flayn in BE route leave you
No... i even made you the dancer...

Attached: ADC12B96-B25F-4B30-A2DD-BB4B0CE260DA.jpg (2721x2440, 529K)

BE could technically be considered the hardest since a lot of its units are really late bloomers, even though Edelgard is a disgustingly broken unit she's the only one.

People can bitch all they want about Edelgard and post all the otome slanted gook polls they want but it’s pretty damn clear BE is still the most popular house of the three, even if BL and GD were better than people expected

Dorothea needs to be at least two spaces higher than she is

Attached: 99078ce7f48a311378a8cb67ea4db04e.jpg (1000x1186, 105K)

>grow to really love my BE bros after, even after doing a BL and GD playthrough I think BE may have my favorite overall cast
>still hate Edelgard's ultimate choice to wage war on the church, even if Rhea is unfit to lead
>church route actually lets me be able to stay with my BE crew, round up my church bros, avoid going full retard by joining Edelgard, destroy the Agarthans, and unify all of Fodlan
Fuck, if this route didn't sacrifice Dimitri, Dedue, and Claude it would be perfect. Having all my party telling me that they believe I would be the best fit to rule unified Fodlan and pledging their allegiance to me honestly got to me a bit, felt so satisfying.

Attached: 76629912_p0.png (1683x1264, 2.62M)

>Siding with the bad guys
Yikes

Attached: 1567656800699.jpg (665x746, 31K)

I'm gonna sound like a retard but how the hell do you gain riding and heavy armor skill to recruit Petra and Ferdinand? I only got them recruited through sheer support grinding honestly

Attached: 1534282393170.png (586x578, 37K)

I have gratitude.

Attached: petra.jpg (210x240, 19K)

TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

Now dance on her grave

>dont buy anything
>"COME BACK SOON!"

Faculty training. That's it, that's the only way.

Attached: B16932F5-F384-41EB-8B46-68F08F55ADD1.jpg (292x352, 38K)

>this is what BEfags actually think is a good ending
Killing Edelgard with my BE students is kino as fuck. The thought of her having to die as she looks at her former friends and the person she cared about more then anything is great.

Attached: 6cJKO3G.png (1920x1709, 2.41M)

>we have nothing in common. Not our backgrounds, not our beliefs
>Not the way we lived...or the way we'll die
what the fuck ibos, why do they get such cool dialogue when they kill each other

Why did you betray her you monster?

Put me in there!

Attached: 5yhtfrhj.png (455x432, 219K)

Is this actually her confession portrait? She looks fucking psychotic.

>Dedue
>bad

Are you retarded? He's literally the best tank in the game.

>but muh magic!

Make him a Holy knight and his resistance is fixed.

>Making Dedue a Holy Knight
What the actual fuck is wrong with you?

>i even made you the dancer...
oh shit you got fucked over hard

>Make him a Holy knight
>just raise his Riding to B+ and Faith to A bro

>betrayed her even when she craves your fish
monster

Dedue is a bottom 10 unit in the game. Armor units have always sucked ass in FE. He’s alright as war master but that’s more due to War Master being a good class than himself being a good unit.

Having a negative flying/riding affinity in a game where mounts are king is also a massive dealbreaker. Shit unit period

Yes, to be fair all of the confession portraits look bad but Edelgard's in particular is just hilarious. This is what BEfags worked so hard to achieve, a psychotic womanlet.

Church is literally the worst ending of the 4, what the fuck.

most of them look awful anyways but I agree hers is especially bad

>Armor units have always sucked ass in FE.
The fuck you say?

Attached: 5tyf.jpg (233x216, 9K)

>It is at this point that I realized I fucked up

Almost all of the pov front facing ones look fucking terrible because the artist didn't give any of them noses

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

BE does have a branching path, though. It will probably always be more popular because it also has the Church route.

>Dedue is a bottom 10 unit in the game
He is nowhere near that bad. He gets fucked hard by end game simply because mages are everywhere on the last maps but early and mid game he is a god.

If you want trash see Cyril and Alois.

There are ZERRRROOOOOOOOOOOOO characters in this game that are good as holy knights

I legit got a handaxe on the first chapter. Most of the time it's shit but because of that your iron weapons breaking are almost a joke.

>"Cock"

Shamir is my wife.

Attached: wife.png (1920x1362, 1.54M)

>BE route just ends instead of fighting the real big bad

This is stupid. She is one of the main three lords and her route got shafted like that. Rhea should've been the poster girl instead of her even with the copy paste route.

Attached: EF2BB9B2-B64E-430C-A812-962C8959D68D.png (1917x1226, 1.51M)

It's literally just the GD ending. Church is just GD: hard mode since you don't have a lord with you anymore.

>Rhea, Caspar and Lorenz in most disliked but not Edgelord
Absolute fucking cancer, they're just as bad as twitter

Church is worse than GD because Claude isn’t there to improve international relations, and since you don’t have full awareness of the warped history of the church before Rhea dies there’s potential for you to keep propping the same crest hierarchy as before unknowingly

That's what you get for betraying her

Attached: Sad Flayn.png (1590x1190, 306K)

I feel like the CGs aren't even drawn by Chinatsu because the artstyle is very different.

While the lack of noses are definitely an aspect of it I think in general they just look awkward. I think it's the faces more then anything, the poses are a bit weird but nothing too bad.
Training and iron weapons are uniroincally useful from start to finish though. They are so light in this game that a forged iron weapon is often more optimal then a silver weapon since it will allow you to double much more often.

Attached: MasNkk4.png (1918x1218, 2.33M)

BIG mad

Rhea was surprisingly easy, too, once an user gave me the pro strat. Just rush right side of the map and galeforce her to death.

>Leonie, Cyril, and fucking Caspar most hated
>Edelgard best developed/most well written
I think i'm going to be sick.

I'm pretty sure they're outsourced.

I was hoping seteth or flayn to transform into their dragon form when you killed one of them.

I want you to consider the fact that someone, somewhere, genuinely and uniroincally married Cyril.

Attached: vNJqRCo.png (1912x1239, 1.69M)

This one definitely feel weird
Shes 165 cm post skip, while Byleth is only 175
Is she... kneeling?

It aint going to suck itself

>Edelgard best developed/most well written
She is arguably the best antagonist in the series. A character doesn't have to be likable or relatable to be well written.

Leonie might actuslly be the single worst character in FE history if she wasn’t such a damn good unit

L-lewd

Attached: 63A95335-561C-4BBF-B10D-DB0D075F6397.jpg (1920x1482, 240K)

>jeralt dies
>loading screen
>ARIGATOGOZAIMASU
t-thanks bernie

>someone, somehwere, genuinely and unironically fielded Cyril
Fucking why?

My Dedue was fucking incredible, he OHKO'd literally everything.

She needs to see that fat cock for herself.

Attached: EDIWKSzUUAAXh1c.png (1447x2046, 2.2M)

>not pov
>not front facing
>looks fine

She is, you can tell based on the tile since it appears so close to her. In the scene itself there is even a sound effect for her falling to her knees as she asks you to never leave her side.

I think it's actually one of the cuter S supports [though as a Berniefag I can't deny my bias./spoiler]

Why can't they just fucking hire the same artist to make the game's CGs?

She isn't even well-written as an antagonist, though. Her goals are ridiculous and she picks a completely nonsensical way of achieving them.

I was expecting Seteth to rush you if you killed Flayn but when you take her out he just stays fucking stationary so you can get all of your ranged units to gangbang him.

chibi Edelgard confession literally looks better than the actual Edelgard confession

The thumbnail kinda looks like she is getting strangled.

>Simultaneously one of my fastest, strongest, and bulkiest units
How does she do it, lads?

Why is she so fucking perfect
Look at those HIPS

Attached: 25-07-2019-fire-emblem-three-houses-activity-points.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

The "attractive design" category as a whole is the only redeemable part of this list. Everything else is either overnormied or just flat-out fucking wrong.

imgur.com/r/fireemblem/XAMme9T

Here's all the s support images in all their shitty glory.

Attached: gtFaRs0.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

>blue lions are better than my Black Eagles across the board except for Annette

>game won't let you convince Flayn to leave the Church and Seteth

You would think they would allow the option considering how much she complained about Seteth's bullshit. Too bad they didn't have some secret path where making her a Dark Knight opens up said option.

Best as Great Knight so she can have this weird all around with defense, movement, and her own personal battlation.
Making her a Wyvern only gave me okay results, I don't like risking taking 1-2 damage over 0 damage for dealing 3 more damage.

>rhea most hated
>no edelfart
Lol I always knew Edelniggers were redditors

Hey bro

Attached: JuHscfs.png (1918x1084, 705K)

(((((((Petra))))))

>hating on annette

Attached: tenor.gif (320x240, 1.35M)

>Goals are ridiculous

So ridiculous that Claude himself agrees completely with them, only disagreeing with the methods, which is fair, but also ironic seeing as how those same methods are the only reason he even gets shit done in his own route.

People who haven’t put two and two together and realized there was zero way to peacefully reconcile the issues with Fodlan, especially Slitherer influence infesting 2 of the 3 major powers on the continent are insane. War was breaking out one way or the other , and knowing Edel’s background it’s not that surprising she decided to pull the trigger

Is there a way to not kill the students? I ran into that faggot and sent byleth after him. The forecast said I'd leave him with a few hp but then he goes saying he just wants to have tea and then byleth decided to crit him

>Making her a Wyvern only gave me okay results, I don't like risking taking 1-2 damage over 0 damage for dealing 3 more damage.
You must have had the unluckiest rng in the history of FE. Wyvern Lord Hilda is basically a second lord unit.

you're probably her best customer by a significant margin and you sell her literal gold

Cope

Does the Identity of the Death Knight just not get revealed unless you do the Caspar/Mercedes paralogue? I finished BL a couple weeks ago and I felt like I accidentally skipped an entire scene after defeating his chapter since I never got the paralogue

>>>/reddit/

I love him

No, my Hilda was probably so blessed except in dodging that it was irrelevant unless I wanted to rush maps. She could kill anything if she reached it but I don't want to bother having to canto her out when she can have EVERYTHING suicide on her.

Pretty much. I mean it's not like it's not blatantly obvious but it's kind of stupid that they never really address it outside of that

Yep, though on the BL route he will have special dialogues with Mercedes implying his identity.

Fuck this faggot

I mean gameplay, Hitler. She's fine character wise.

He's unironically the best tank in the game. Mastered Ultra Instinct

Attached: FerdinandAli.png (1118x672, 589K)

I would.

Fuck you

what I want to know is why there's no interaction when you bring Mercedes to Beagles.

The fact they forgot Hanneman's little goatee really shows just how QUALITY these are.

Attached: n4hkJUI.png (1915x1551, 2M)

Is there an album of all the character endings?

Attached: 1566829534538m.jpg (1024x576, 98K)

Different artist.

I AM FERDINAND VON AEGIR

Attached: 1507243012836.png (960x1670, 2M)

oh man this is so bad
do ANY of these look good?

Sooner or later you’ll have to accept she’s popular user. Of course it is natural contrarian Yea Forums nature to hate popular things

Cope Redditor

Attached: 1566474941834.jpg (2286x1584, 864K)

Rheas one

All because she's popular doesn't mean she's good. She just appeals to retards braindead enough to eat up her garbage.

Attached: 1566411150973.png (819x579, 174K)

Not to my knowledge sadly. There are so many of them, as well as alternates depending on the route, that trying to find and osrt all of them is impossible. Maybe one day someone will be able to datamine all of them I guess.

Attached: EDGbBVjVUAEVevt.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

>Literally 2nd most popular female.

Literally the only thing you’ve shown is that she’s polarizing, which is to be expected considering she’s a major antagonist for 3/4 routes.

Bravo user. Again, C O P E

Why are you still here?

Just like Dimitrifags eat up Velvet Crowe with a dick.

Attached: E190E17C-58A3-4C67-811F-9AF0F61EA59B.png (640x960, 388K)

>run around the world for a cure
>when he has THE crests researchers right there in Fodlan
Its sweet, but kind of retarded

>Marianne and Flayn that low
>Edelgard that high

I don't understand this shit.

>Dimitrifags
is this your word for anyone not from reddit?

Because Koei Tecmo developed it. It looks like shit, runs like shit, but it's a great game

Is it really that hard to just update the game and have the artist draw a goatee on him?
Or I guess they aren't even thouching this game again until they decide to release DLC

>female lead that high
Why is this confusing to you? You’re not going to like the CYL results

Well depending on who you did or did not recruit he may have killed the two best crest researchers in the land.

Because seeing anons like you get shitter shattered over the idea not everyone shares their garbage opinions is entertaining of course :^)

Attached: FB01891A-7CF1-486F-BE5D-EF0B4D489C6E.jpg (1024x946, 224K)

Here's some pairings I got on my recent GD run, just for anyone curious.

Marianne x Dimitri feels too perfect to me, seeing her with anyone beside I guess Byleth just doesn't feel right. This pairing is kind of amusing though since Lindhart is basically the only person Marianne ever shows annoyance of.

Attached: EDGa60eVAAE_pYA.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

>that scene with rhea ara ara~ing you on her lap
I legitimately got an erection
Anyone else

So this is what I got.
Attractive design isn't really my interest and "must be protected isn't either because I'm not a weeb who's a sucker for anime character archetypes.

Attached: correction.png (1006x3661, 3.99M)

>Marianne
No idea
>Flayn
She doesn't compare that much because she's not a good unit which is why a lot of people like Lys who's like the opposite of Hoshido hag while being the same unit. She also lacks the tragic past of Bernie, and lacks a manatee class.

This one feels so weird in theory but is kind of cute honestly.

Attached: EDGa-HMUUAENBg9.jpg (1280x720, 212K)

>shattered
Top kek is this projection
You're so fucking mad

Did people really think Edelgard still wasn’t popular as hell? Seriously?

I don’t like her either but seeing how she sticks out design wise of the three lords and how hard she was shilled unles she was a Cyril tier fuck up she was gonna be popular no matter what. Why else do you think she’s prime shitpost bait?

Attached: 589D3812-7BE7-488B-86C3-61F8176C8CF0.jpg (2048x2048, 426K)

>Abandoned his noble claim, to marry into another noble
>so he still has all the fund and time of his life to research
>while avoiding all the hassle that being a noble bring
Some smart dude right there

Of course, I made sure to get the optimal ending at least.

Attached: EDGbF8GUEAEbmQH.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

>n-no u

Sensational

You think that is weird lol

Attached: Muh Jeralt and Muh Flayn.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

Thought it was weird they didn't marry each other but I guess it's better then becoming street performers.

Attached: EC8yKWmUcAAfuGT.jpg (680x383, 59K)

I feel like a good portion of people began to dislike her precisely because of how hard she was shilled only for her route to not only be missable, but much shorter and much more rushed than the other routes.

>japan hates her
>korea hates her
>Yea Forums hates her
>but reddit loves her
Nothing more needs to be said
She's only appealing to the tranny/femboy/atheist audience

Attached: Petra4.jpg (1366x1155, 193K)

I really don’t find the shortness of the route to be THAT big an issue. God forbid I don’t wanna do Aliell for the gorillionth Time.

I admit not having Gronder 2.0 from the BE side is a bit of a letdown but the unique maps it does have justify it in my eyes with its gameplay. It’s just criminal TWSITD was relegated to epilogue shit

I don't get why they couldn't have just inserted GD's last 2 chapters into Crimson Flower.
Just having the epilogue say "and then you and Edelgard beat all the bad guys" was so unsatisfying.

Leonie has always been into DILFs, this is no surprise.

>Korea hates her

M8 she is literally the 2nd most popular girl in the cast in this poll. And the fact she takes up that much of an opinion space regarding the cast shouldn’t be overlooked either

haha can you imagine her giving you a handjob in this position while singing to you haha wouldnt that be so weird who would even like that hahahaha

Attached: 1566500352378.png (1916x1076, 1.35M)

The real DILF hunter was Leonie all along.

Raphael x Marianne
The support conversation where Raph talks like a bird is fucking hilarious

What's up with that anyway? Does she have a daddy complex or like them seasoned?

That scene is creepy as FUCK in hindsight after playing Church/GD

If they made the BE route right and included Gronder, they should have had that route deal with a harder Gronder where both Claude and Dimitri allied and didn't attack each other like retards.

>100 votes
compared to all the others
Top kek
17% is absolutley nothing and thats just out of the females only

She's not that popular though, she's just shitpost "popular".

Attached: 1559967487086.jpg (495x811, 81K)

I just kept thinking "please give me the option to betray her, this is creeping me out"
And Edelgard gifted me my answer.

No, but her screaming at Edelgard got my pp hard.

that's probably the thing that pissed me off the most about Crimson Flower.

Only lord that cracks the top 8 in deployment despite straight up dissapearing in one route and having an unlock requirement for her own route

Obviously. She was an orphan the sole parent figure she had she feels was "taken away" from her. She has extreme daddy issues like Bernie, but her's are more about losing one rather then never having one at all.

You mean extremely hot right?

but you were the bad guy user

what pissed me off the most is the lack of Edelgard angst

>Gronder on GD
>"There's a heavy fog, it is going to be hard to tell where anyone is"
>Oh hey I bet it's a fog map, I'll buy my units torches!
>start map
>no fog
>attacking Dimitri with Claude the only thing he says is "I am killing you because you are standing there"

all versions of gronder field are retarded

>>>/reddit/

Beside Hubert seeing Rhea go apeshit is the best part of BE. Hearing her call you garbage was hot as fuck.

Stop posting tha irrelevant gook poll.

Edelgard ranked at 7th place behind Dimitri, Claude, Lysithea, Female Byleth, Bernie, and Ingrid on the official nintendo poll for the people who finished the game.

Attached: 1566538058678.jpg (1779x1080, 567K)

I find it weird that Seteth accepts marriage, despite already been married, and can't get over said wife. Same goes for Gilbert- without the losing his wife part

Maybe it's detachable

>Incel
>Volcel
>FemVolCel
>Boar
reminder that Blue Lions are literally /ourguys

Attached: blions.png (1341x945, 1.46M)

replace marianne with edelgard
good lord, the hatefucking would break multiple beds

Edeltards fuck off already please. We established nobody likes her.

>Lorenz anywhere in the hated list
>Lysithea who is a total bitch 2/3 of the time nowhere
waifufags were a mistake

>not the whole thing

Attached: 2A151D05-A5D9-4029-A9FF-4BE4BDB8E807.jpg (3508x1133, 495K)

Yeah but the rest aren't celibates

Based nips with the god tier taste

shit like that and Kronya going
>haha if you take too long I might just fuck off out of here!
Makes me think that they scrapped stuff like turn limits and fog of war for chapters that would have benefited from them for no good reason.

Same, it doesn't fit his character I feel.

Gilbert doesn't marry you or anyone I believe though. In his S support he simply wants to "protect your smile" and serves you for the rest of your life. Alois is similar.

>like 300 people voted
wow it's fucking nothing

To be fair, Lorenz's design is shit until the timeskip. He looks like a goddamn eggplant.

Is this what homosexuality looks like huh?

you realise any survey over 30 people is diminishing returns right

>official nintendo poll for the people who finished the game
....that wasn't an official poll like the Fates ranking, it was run by a magazine with a limited subscription base.

It's pretty clear from the map design that the game wants you to split your army into two or more units and play aggressively. Strict time limits, FE4 villages, and more "defeat all commander" maps would have really helped to encourage this.

Yobai with Edelgard!

Attached: Hubert_stops_premarital_sex.jpg (850x1200, 242K)

>...
gb2reddit

Attached: Untitled.png (1084x633, 1.05M)

That's literally the dumbest response to any post I've ever seen on this website, and I've been here since 2006. Congratulations on transcending all previous levels of stupidity I knew of.

We can only hope with lunatic taking time that they deliver on these ideas.

Lol u mad reddit kid??

Attached: 1565064117608.png (864x717, 509K)

Attached: ECf-n5GWsAEVovq.jpg (2048x1192, 208K)

>i've been here since 2006
No you havent.

Attached: ECf-u4GWsAIBXnD.jpg (2048x1192, 210K)

Cool
Felix looks like a Jedi

>That's literally the dumbest response to any post I've ever seen on this website
First week?

Attached: ezgif-1-368fb742ad12.gif (549x598, 218K)

I hope they find some way to increase difficulty against all the broken ways the player can just end maps because of how easy it is to one-round things.
I'm going through the last few maps of Golden Deer, and Killer Bow Claude warped by Lysithea kind of just instant annihilates the bosses. Its not like I even need to really gamble with Divine Pulses, I have a 60+ crit rate on Edelgard and one shot her, turn 1.

Never played this game or any kind of Fire Emblem game, but I have to say she literally looks like a prostitute. She looks like the kind of girl who stands around seedy parts of a city trying to attract men driving by for a dirty night out.

And I fucking love it. I love filthy sluts. I want to choke fuck her so bad and slap her ass and face till they turn red.

>Byleth loses his nose so he can still maintain a boner in Manuela's room
3deep5me but I love how she clings to him

Attached: 1567375127986.png (1920x1084, 1.47M)

>tfw no Christmas knights

broken mommy > nurturing mommy > angry mommy

Attached: 20190813232436000DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 199K)

That doesn't even look like Edelgard

Sylvain and Ingrid but the colors are reversed.

also is there any more

That doesn't sound too hard. Make it so warp can't place you within a certain range of a boss, just simple stuff lime that would be nice. I never use warp personally but the fact it exists at all is insane. I know its tradition now but tbey could at least try to balance it if they want to keep it.

Good thread.

Attached: EC76aA-UYAER7JP.jpg (1200x1200, 207K)

Male byleths design is so superior to female byleth

There is something offputting about Fem Byleth that I can't bring myself to do a playthrough with her.
I think its that her face is not as narrow as Male Byleth, but I'm not sure.

Dimitri's character redemption was fucking awesome. I dont see what all the hate for him stems from.

her shitty ripped leggings make her look like a scene kid

its 100% edeltards who only played her route
he is the most popular character for a good reason

Hey, in the right circumstances, opposites are just right for each other. In my head, their views on the world make perfect foils for each other.