Nintendo won't let me download the snes games with the year of online membership I got from twitch prime

Nintendo won't let me download the snes games with the year of online membership I got from twitch prime.

It sees it as a free trial membership and not a real membership.

Okay, well, fuck you nintendo.

Attached: switch snes.jpg (1613x1210, 618K)

1. Nintendo is not an individual.

2. Why the fuck do you care about 30 year old emulatable games anyways?

So this shit is tiered now? Hey, maybe they'll release a tier that gets dedicated servers to play on.

lol.
Go to the "Nintendo Online" section of the store instead of the games part. It'll let you download it.
Dumb I know.

Go to the switch online section on the eShop, will let you download from there

>1. Nintendo is not an individual.
At what point did OP remotely imply that, you dumb fucking ESL faggot? Just stop posting.

>Okay, well, fuck you nintendo.

>Okay, well, fuck you (entity)

If someone said "Fuck you, Denver Nuggets" or "Fuck you, America" would you also think they thought they were literally one person?

Nintendo is so incompetent that they literally have multiple links to the same item on their store and only one of them works, and it's not the one visible from the item list at startup.

lol

The delusion comes from thinking or feeling like you're communicating with an entity cognizant of your existence.

It's a symptom of modern media tricking retards into thinking they have a voice and that what they have to say matters. No one from Nintendo is ITT. No one from Nintendo is listening to you.

1. According to the supreme court, yes it is.

2. When OP reached down and realized he had absolutely no ball whatsoever.

And through this you assumed that OP must think Nintendo is literally one person named Nintendo?

that's autism.

God just literally have sex.

I had the same issue. Go to membership options and back out, the download button will be available. Tried it 3 times and it worked that way everytime.

>Why the fuck do you care about [thing you paid for]

Wait till you try the CRT filter.

It's the worst CRT filter I've ever seen, and I don't understand why they don't have the one from the snes classic.

That's the dumb part. Why the fuck would anyone buy a Switch, especially to play games most people who actually play games already have?

Go inyo your account
Ninyendo switch online
Then try again to start, it worked to me

he's just a nintenturd trying to silence all criticism of his corporate gods.

>peach
Faggot.