How much time do you spend customizing your in-game character?

How much time do you spend customizing your in-game character?

Attached: 1545669145718.webm (640x640, 2.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=jSo5v5t4OQM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9865198
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He looks fine before. I've seriously never understood why people hate balding hair so much. What's the fucking difference? Literally every male balds eventually, it's not like you're some shameful outlier.

how does that stay on when it gets wet

It doesn't

too much than I care to admit

usually the type that can't take the banter
like the people that genuinely get angry when they get called manlets in Yea Forums

like tough luck but you ain't changing it without looking like a try hard and a fool

Depends on the game. Usually like 10-15 minutes at least

As much time as I fucking want when Code Vein comes out. Even in the demo you can walk up to a mirror in the safe zone and redo nearly everything about your character's look.

>GTA San Andreas barber shop

*any video game barber shop

its insulated. the thing is, that skin underneath needs to breathe and hair will still grow. its a temporary "fix" and he needs to get it replaced monthly

but how else will I fuck 18 year olds in my 40s

I just pick one of the default ones and build my character based on that, I suck at building from 0

I still don't get how baldness hasn't been "solved" at this point when it comes to cosmetic surgery. We've got liposuction, breast implants, fucking leg extensions for height (even though it's super fucked up), but we just can't figure out the whole hair thing.

Attached: 1459304704067.jpg (766x960, 80K)

>33
>hair starting to go
Eh fuck it. My youth is dead and im a loser anyways.

what happens when some hair starts to grow back under that cap?

No way a young 20 something woman would fuck the guy before lmao, his post-hair state is banging thots daily

it kinda is solved. theres shit you can take and theres hair grafts

What happens to the hair when you shower?

I use defaults, because most of the time I'll be looking at the back of my character's head, so I see no point in customization.

Honestly just embrace baldness when it comes along and shave it all.

More money in “treating” it than curing

I actually think he looked the best after the initial shave. The bald horseshoe look is underrated.

It's solved for rich people

it's because rogaine etc. suppress cures

Baldness has been solved, it's just expensive for what it is

>Literally every male balds eventually

My granddad died with as full a head of hair at 89 as he had when he was 19.

>what's the fucking differnce?
Having more hair is simply prettier you dumb hairlet.
>literally every male balds eventually
no, literally not, you literal dumb fuck.
Some don't, some do

Mine started at the end of 26. I’m now 28 and I think it’s stopped

The only person who would say this is someone with a costanza haircut trying to cope

Not by being a 40 year old who pretends to be 20. Being older is an advantage sometimes.

Attached: Screenshot_20190904223721_Tinder.jpg (810x1963, 482K)

Attached: 1545344332566.png (1326x1368, 50K)

Its not about baldness, it's about your confidence in yourself as it happens. Wear it proud and nobody will care.

you guys aren't gonna let yourselves go bald, r-right?

Attached: 1547315750327.jpg (500x1000, 127K)

You can get implants or whatever, it's just really fucking expensive if you want them to do it right.

Most esthetic stuff is to find a surgeon/doc who isn't a shithead. Which makes it REALLY funny when dumb trannies go to thailand or other 3rd world to get chopped up. Fucking tards.

I came for this

Same reason gayness hasn't been eliminated by evolution. The genes that cause baldness also make men smarter and stronger, which makes them more likely to reproduce.

Well I don't know about you guys but I'm guaranteed to not go bald until my dick only sort of works at this point, and even then I might not. I guess being a mutt has its benefits after all. The half-Asian kind. Even without the Asian neither side of the family is balding.

Attached: 1565402649389.png (291x260, 121K)

I have a full head of hair but pretty much shave my head

I always use default characters.

very few men are lucky enough to keep all of their hair their entire life. It's when your mature hairline never comes in. You keep your juvenile hairline for life. Look at Bill Clinton to see what I am talking about. His hairline is low as fuck and has hair on the temples. Most men do not have that.

Attached: bill-clinton-9251236-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 207K)

What's wrong with you? If you're not good looking with a backstory, a sexy female, or an abomination you're doing it wrong.

Men's health problems are passed off as a joke. Prostate and testicular cancer awareness is minute compared to breast and cervical cancer. Height extensions and penile enlargement surgeries are a meme, meanwhile breast enhancement surgery has been at a safe and easy state for ages. Don't even get me started on how society views male mental illness.

>Lost the genetic lottery badly in like 5 or six ways.
>Hair is gloriously thick and hasn't receded a planck space.

>fake hair

Whats the point. Imagine how itchy that scalp will be.

you're basic as all hell and should kys as soon as humanly possible

I'm saying as a straight guy looking ing at another straight guy. It looks more respectable when a guy isn't trying to cover up his baldness. He's got a decent beard as well, which commands respect from men even if most women are indifferent to it.

Aren't hair transplants pretty successful at this point? Fight game player Infiltration went from Vegeta to a fantastic hairline

I am like that, so is most of my mother side uncles ,so apparently i'll keep my hair into old age. Shame i got a troglodyte face and it's all for naught.

>23 years old
>vegeta hairline

Attached: 1558719023308.png (250x382, 154K)

hair transplants are a thing, you should have seen what Elon Musk looked like before his
they just tend to be very expensive and, well, things can go wrong

Attached: gastqtvb6fk21.jpg (1125x1183, 120K)

Most of Yea Forums started balding in their 20s when it's abnormal, so they're self conscious about it.

Have sex, youngfag.

Attached: Screenshot_20190904215352_Tinder.jpg (810x2221, 519K)

Your youth died 9 years ago bro.

Women are basically animals and if they see a natural part of you that isn't desirable (short, no hair, bad features, low test, not white) they will pass you over for someone better. The only exception to this is social power, such as money, but even then she will probably still cheat on you or demand a more attractive concubine.

People will reply to this and be butthurt but is 100% true and has been since man's conception. It's why every subsequent generation gets taller for example.

Attached: 1550770913029.gif (204x187, 794K)

>itchy scalp
>can’t get to it because of the wig
literally hell

Wheres the other one with the fancy balding gentleman

Top tier;
Creating ungodly abominations
Creating your waifu/husbandos
Creating fap material

Shit tier
Creating yourself
Creating a character that would fit within the games setting

Based boomer

Seething incel anime zoomer

Kill it with fire

Attached: 1558371125947.jpg (2000x2129, 344K)

>tfw hair has been growning back in thinner
>hairline is the same as it always has been

I’ll bite. What is it I’m seeing here

dude actually makes it look good

Asians go bald all the time and many whites never lose their hair with age, what the fuck are you talking about?

>not white
lol is that what white boys say to themselves to feel better? The white population is going down in the world because white women don't want you anymore.

men are disposable, ergo our problems are ignored. fuckin elementary level shit here dude

>Creating ungodly abominations
Cringe

First of all wow with Elon musk
second what the fuck am I looking at here

Attached: 1552762969447.jpg (477x305, 36K)

Attached: 1565768666993.jpg (185x164, 6K)

its a condition where your brain leaks out of your skull through hair! oh no! PAINFUL! CAN HAPPEN TO YOU

men are becoming butthurt at the world they themselves created. The patriarchy is real and it hurts men. But we did this to ourselves by wanting to be tough, caregivers, protectors, etc. instead of making things equal between men and women.

The white population is going down because of mass shootings and escalating minority-on-white murder rates. This is a repeat of history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre

Attached: 1563397313594.jpg (881x862, 86K)

Attached: 1567309001684.png (477x360, 278K)

It's staying the same, the problem is everyone else can't kept their numbers in check.

Attached: world IQ and population balance.png (866x878, 290K)

>Make cute character
>Look terrible in game

Attached: 8d9m3zphkvi31.jpg (960x960, 182K)

How do you even stop balding if its genetic? I feel bad for dudes that get shit on for something they can only mitigate.

Attached: 1392334256968.png (337x357, 144K)

I imagined a 2d slut saying this and it was much more lewd than if some 3d whore were saying it.

I bet the Jews did this

She already wants to fuck him. They're just exchanging handshakes.

>when you accidently switch from the female model to the male model and its the default

Attached: hrt'.png (768x768, 651K)

tapioca head

>visible wrinkles around mouth/cheeks
>implying this is a young woman
nice try

You. Don't. You accept it and make it a part of you.

The same way you stop being a manlet. You can’t. But god forbid you call out a woman for being 200 lbs, something absolute in their control

why do women do this? it looks like an allergic reaction and it's cute. it will never look natural. Tom Hardy got lucky with his sexy ass lips.

Unironically love the hairline goes back but long at the back look. Don't know why

raping children must keep you young

Infected hair plugs I think

>Options available to both genders
Based devs

Attached: EC74wU0U8AAs407.jpg (746x2028, 241K)

Lol I would rather kill myself than go bald

The custodian ascend?

Attached: 1538782928869.png (960x991, 92K)

Baldness isn't an illness. It's an aesthetic issue. So it's pretty low on the scientific priority list. And if you got the money, there are ways to 'fix' your baldness.

Leafy is hot!!!

my dad is over 60 and he still has a full head of hair yet i started balding at 17.

also he has a 6 inch dick flaccid and i can only get to a lowly 5.5 hard.

Depends on the game, if it has lots of options and i can make the character look cool i will spend some time. I had fun with the sliders in skyrim, but had alot more fun in Saints Row 1,2,4. SR made making a custom character fun. Mass Effect Andromeda on the other hand...
Choices are
>Black guy
>Bug eyes asian guy
Ok...ill just be a female
>Be default she has down syndrome.

This

Attached: 1539503310066.png (250x150, 43K)

>hundreds of headworms borrowing in, towards that juicy brain

I was just thinking about this the other day too. Additionally women have gynecologists and if you look up local clinics I'd be willing to bet half of them have "Women's" in front of them. Nobody gives a fuck about men, it's crazy

>team didn't have enough funds so they used the same model for boy and girl children

Attached: 21690146_2013645252198254_3132253871548661760_n.jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

>both
That implies there are only two.

Surgically implanted hair. As far as I'm aware, that is a normal stage after the procedure since the hair was implanted directly into the follicle with a needle

imagine running your hand over that, like ha ha ha

True. Get a big manly mustache and go to the gym and you'll be fine.

lmao
this is why Chad genes don't matter, it's all about the Stacey

Jesus Christ,. How close did you get to your dads dick to see a half inch difference?

Bald beta cope

Did you really ask your dad about his penis size?

Hair genetics is mother side, you got shat on kiddo

Yeah but men still go bald even when they pretend to be women. Natural anxiety + worries about baldness + having your own hair expose your faking = TRIPLE BONUS!

>wanting to be tough, caregivers, protectors
There is no reason to be this if women want to be everything a man can be.

>not white
imagine being this delusional

>hair transplants are a thing, you should have seen what Elon Musk looked like before his

WTF based on this pic I thought his hair grew back by itself because of diligent praying!

Attached: musk-prayin_for_hair.jpg (800x600, 174K)

Maybe if you're trying to roleplay as a monk in Runescape

Quite being insecure about not being white. Women can smell it.

I love how you talk about your dads dick size to the half inch like it's completely normal to know that shit.

Fuck no he doesn't with that egg head
Hairlet cope is real

Why do you know your dad's dick size user

>also he has a 6 inch dick flaccid and i can only get to a lowly 5.5 hard

you went to far mate

Attached: 1565219078764.jpg (1370x2020, 606K)

Rejected hair plugs. It's pus.

You guys should read some incel forums sometimes. They are full of SEETHING non-whites, especially Asians and Indians, whose women are the most statistically likely to date outside their race. Black and white women are actually the least likely to date outside their race, with both groups preferring to date Hispanic men in the US when they do.

Take fin, hairtransplant, stop eating shit like chips and live healthy

>all that hair to overcompensate

Attached: file.png (357x666, 291K)

hair transplants are a series of many little micrografts where hair is taken from one area of your body, from the follicle to the dermis around it, and graphted onto the bald areas. In this case, the follicles became infected so they started seeping puss and swelled up

>cringy flirting with a 30+ year old used up skank while you're presumably 30+ yourself
Get a girlfriend you fucking loser

That's not how IQ works

The irony in this post is your IQ being sub 100.

My grandfather is 80 and still has a full head of hair. Never could grow a proper beard, though.

Nice meme

based truthpill

That's horrible. How can you even counteract that?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I've been had!

Attached: 45632212.png (157x190, 51K)

I'm really really terrible at sliders and finite customization but I told myself after all of this skyrim modding I was going to COMMIT to just sitting in the character creator as long as it takes for me to figure out how to work this shit but the detail of these minute changes is just completely lost on me and I can't see the bigger picture of each one at all.

I wish it wasn't so but I think I'm actually incapable of understanding human anatomy and beauty, so I just 0'd everything and messed around with preset nose/eye/mouth types etc after like 5 hours of literally no progress

Attached: 1542474990176.png (576x686, 249K)

Thats it, Im getting a jaw implant

Reminder that if you're American and balding you should kys because we had eugenics until the 90s

There was once a guy who made a whole religion about how fucking boys in the ass makes you immortal.

So what is it if I have both the long hair and the beard?

where is the ultimate embrace where you keep the bald as it is?

what? you never taken a shower with your dad and lowkey checked out him size? it's very normal.

my grandpa's hair was pretty grey and only just starting to thin in his 80s
he'd have a 5 o'clock shadow before noon though

imagine running your tongue over that, haha yumm

>We've got liposuction
an expensive shortcut that will only leave a disgusting heap of stretched skin that necessitates another surgery
>breast implants
an obvious and often dangerous cope
>fucking leg extensions for height
an EXTREMELY dangerous cope that doesn't account for the rest of your proportions

>but we just can't figure out the whole hair thing.
it has been """figured out""" and it's just as futile as all the others
balding is as much a problem as teeth that aren't stark white. it's something natural that a bunch of rich faggots want you to worry about to make money, and it succeeded with flying colors.
if a woman won't date you because you're balding, either it's because she's not worth your time anyway or because it's something else besides the balding. it wouldn't be surprising if a man obsessed with his outward appearance lacked a desirable personality.
on top of that, you just have to accept that you may just never find your one no matter how well your life is going.
and of all the reasons that might not happen, you're not going to miss out on the love of your life because you went bald. come on now. have a little foresight

Attached: 1564871911017.jpg (960x960, 65K)

>Get myself a job and try to get my life back on track
>hair starts to fall out
what's the best way to kms

Attached: 1444265739422.jpg (978x550, 135K)

IQ is an average, user. The average IQ of the world will always be 100

I'm on 3 months of finasteride with no side effects.

Attached: 1458167205264.jpg (225x224, 11K)

While that's not true, it does happen to most of us

You're just wrong, my grandpa had a fairly full head of hair until he keeled over at 94 last year.

Kek. I love people who keep it light.

most effective is an ancient indian medicine : Scalping

ironically, i always just hated my hair and only thing stopping me was my family thinking i was a skinhead. started shaving as soon as i moved out, and now that i've started balding in my thirties noone remembers how i looked with hair anyway so it's fine.

My mother's dad went completely bald by 18.
My dad's dad had a full head of hair until he died at 94.
I am 37 and have a full head of hair.

Attached: 1560195884730.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Sperm counts require expert testing, user.

fuck hairs. i want a safe way to have a bigger dick that work. just give me 2-3 more inch

one of the prices to pay for being more mentally stable and physically stronger than women.

live with it nigga

>have had a full beard since 15
How long do I got?

why the hell do you want a bigger dick

To fap better

>Hair genetics is mother side
That count for body hair too?
>dad has barely any body hair
>I could pass for a werewolf

Attached: 1549710752110.jpg (375x375, 22K)

WHAT THE FUCK!!

Attached: image.jpg (638x350, 117K)

>Game let's you make a character
>You never see them during actual gameplay meaning all the time spent making them is wasted
What's the point?

Attached: 1548530133514.png (897x1300, 352K)

>tfw Vegeta at 22
I'm prolly just gonna shave it all at this point

So what you're saying is you're a balding faggot and think this makes you better?

Oh god, that must feel so good to scrape off. I popped a boner thinking about it.

>32 y/o half-brother
>had vegeta hairline forming when he was 17
>even worse now
>24 myself
>feels like my hair grows even faster than when i was a child, have to get it cut every 3 weeks unless I want to look like a teenage justin bieber
Fucking weird how genetics work

What, are you looking to 2-hand it?

is it working?

>hairline is fine
>have thinning hair all over my head though
I just found out recently that I have hypothyriodism though so this might be the cause of it since the way my hair is thin all around the scalp instead of having a crown at the back of my head

that dude needs mental help

Attached: 1566638534953.jpg (436x426, 22K)

the magic of weight loss can slim down your face which really helps define the jaw
just drop some pounds, tubby

baldness mechanics:

are you blonde or red-haired? you're less likely to ever be bald because you have more hair follicles than brown/black-haired people.

are you brown/black-haired? You may go bald over time. Depends on how your body genetically reacts to testosterone.

Finasteride is effectively a 100% cure by blocking DHT, but you have to take it daily for the rest of your life.

and cum in my mouth

Your mom's dad has no impact on you, again, it's mother side. Uncles shows what your mum inherited, generally. and what you will likely look like.

In my case all my maternal uncles had full hairs into death or into their 60's while my father side balded sub 30 all. Still got full hairs at 31

>people have sex with others that are attractive to them
wat???? u blew my mind user

That is because your sexuality is adaptive. You can learn to enjoy different things. Being adaptable is usually a benefit, but if you're weak willed you might get converted to faggotry.

Actually there are numerous studies that compare year on year IQ scores to see overall changes specific countries. IQ was going up in most western countries since records began. This was attributed to improving nutrition and education. It's levelled off and even gone down in many countries now. That's been suggested as a result of immigration from lower IQ countries, although nobody will say that officially is the reason. Could also just be the scores averaging out or social media dulling our minds.

Attached: 20060122_multiracialists_are_crazy_part_3_iq_graph_racial.jpg (600x405, 26K)

boy just imagine how duped all those men felt when they realized ass fucking boys didn't make them immortal. they must have felt so trolled haha

What is it, a pill? That doesn't seem so bad. I already take a multivitamin everyday.

Blame your forefathers for pushing the meme that men shouldn't need any help whatsoever from anyone else and that it's cute and endearing to ignore serious health issues
this shit is taking generations to undo and hopefully it'll start getting better when all the boomers die out here soon.

this. im 33 and still a virgin and i know i will never lose it but at least i want something bigger to play with.

tfw
>5'10 manlet
>balding/thinning all over
>acne marks/still occasionally get acne at age 26
>khv
>no social skills
>no idea how to talk to strangers or strike up a conversation
>haven't had friends since I was 12
there was never a chance

>also he has a 6 inch dick flaccid and i can only get to a lowly 5.5 hard.

Attached: 1556831157153.png (433x434, 221K)

I’m a baby faced manlet, if my hair starts to fall out I’ll blow my brains out. Hair is the only thing I have left

Attached: ADBA06C6-EF91-4A4D-B8D9-4D8E1CD00F65.jpg (694x473, 47K)

How did every single one get infected?

Just go play with a fag if you want to play with a big dick you homo.

>people say you get baldness from your mother's side
>every male in my mother's side didn't start losing their hair until they were in their 40s
>my father started balding in his teens
>I also started balding in my teens
I don't believe this "you get baldness from your mother's side" thing is true in every case.

Attached: 1567670020512.jpg (596x800, 116K)

The difference a good hairstyle makes, Jesus

Nah, take it all the way. Grow it out and invest in as much styling product as you can and go full Vegeta.

3rd worlders are likely top reason, but always online generation certainly isn't helping. Problem solving isn't getting any better when most kids just google whatever they need. I've went back to school this year and if you stop the kids from just checking their phone they get deer-in-headlight dumb

I'm 32 and my hair used to recede a lot but then around 26 the redecing just stopped and it decided to thin instead.

Post hairline. You probably haven't even receded.

>He looks fine before
Shouldn't you be grinding Classic, Asmon?

Attached: SQ64OSs-XDkzk.jpg (561x435, 25K)

Unless you're either ridiculously long or crazy flexible, it's not as great as it sounds.

Sure, if you let them get away with it.
Set boundaries and enforce them, be an adult.

Who gives a shit. Personality is king.

Attached: Tony+Soprano.jpg (474x642, 75K)

Most people can't rock the Lenin look

Where the fuck are the new jannies?

Yeah, Trump got one in the 80s and beat/raped his wife because it went south.

Depends on the options or if I want to remake a specific guy.
Anywhere from like 5 minutes to 40
If I was balding in my mid 30's I'd take it more gracefully, if you're hit in late teens, you're going to feel insecure because of age and the association with aging that baldies get.
Or people like their hair in general and they don't want to part with it so soon.
Plus not everyone can rock a cromedome or NTR antagonist style.
Got to really fix it with the whole testosterone shit unless you want to get hair transplants (surgery) or whatever hackjob tonic and creams which slow it down.
Plus hair isn't that big of a deal

this thread is proof that Yea Forums is full of pathetic losers

Im a little better off but very close to how you are. What do you do for a living

>testosterone

*Dihydrotestosterone

I "like" how smug he becomes with his new "hair". Son is clearly feeling himself. I'd pay to see the reaction of his future GF(s) when he has to reveal his power level.

iq declines with age so it can also be the fact that the population in first world countries overall is getting older

>mfw full head of straight hair
>sticks out on the sides
>barbers dont know what the fuck to do
>like asian hair but thicker
>Want to shave it like all the balding betas just to fit in
My blessing and my curse

Attached: 304sdja.jpg (550x334, 31K)

Some men can pull off a bald head, but most can't. It requires a very specific head and face structure. Look at Bruce Willis and Jasan Statham for examples

Sorry bro
This

The Smash threads didn't tip you off?

I don't want to post a pic of myself here but looking at the norwood scale here, my hair is basically between Norwood 2 and Norwood 3, my dad reached Norwood 3 in his mid 20s and it seems like I'm following the same pattern.

Attached: norwood-hamilton-scale.png (566x251, 41K)

It's not that rare. You only go bald if you have shit genes. You're coping too hard.

I think they probably control for age, and if anything else migrants are generally young mens, which should INCREASE IQ and not decrease it(if they weren't 3rd worlders, obviously)

Uh yeah, but not in their twenties and thirties, that's just shitty genes or some bad luck.

As if we needed a thread to confirm that

>iq declines with age

You retard.

Attached: 1533176732992.png (400x430, 166K)

>tfw hairdresser fucked up and gave me a number 2 all over
I have nice hair too, now I have to wait 5-6 weeks for it to grow back

Attached: 1558291955174.jpg (557x340, 24K)

True for me, I'm entirely bald on the back of my head.
Mothers father was fully bald in his 20's
Dad had full head of hair in his 60's

The weird part is my brother who has a different father has a full head of hair in his 40's.

Fucken genetics man.

My granpa is 102 and he still has a head full of hair, and not even completely white.

Attached: pirate.gif (350x350, 135K)

>tfw every guy on my mom's side of the family started balding in their mid to late 20s
>my hairline is already vegeta-tier and starting to thin at 23
the day of the razor is drawing near lads

i need to get a fucking lasik soon

Attached: 1460705292898.gif (800x800, 2.59M)

2 is an average hairline for many men. It's completely normal for a boy to transition to that hairline in his 20s and keep it forever.

>What do you do for a living

Attached: worried.jpg (318x405, 30K)

There probably is a secret serum out there, but like a lot of markets that prey on insecurity it is far more lucrative for western economies to keep it under wraps and sell super expensive hair plugs.

Both of those are the male model.

1. folliculitis can spread if it occured through infectious agents
or
2. the graft was a botched job and done incorrectly

>I already take a multivitamin everyday
why would you do that instead of actually feeding yourself properly?

>hairline receded to stage 2 when I was 19
>has stagnated since, I'm 22 now
Am I in the clear?

But I'm not at 2, I'm already beyond 2 and nearing 3.

what? your iq declines with age. this is the standard accepted view based on all research available. you want me to link you some papers? additionally, the only way to stop iq degradation is by exercising, and this degradation starts at age 25.

Attached: main-qimg-b31b35266ba8695f9597988bb3d5df12.jpg (602x337, 75K)

>iq declines with age
lmao i could barely pass calc 1 in college. now I laugh at nonlinear diff eqns. iq is a fucking meme created by autismos for autismos.

wheres the one with the hair thinning everywhere but the hairline is fine?

Wasn't scalping introduced to the indians by the Spanish and they didn't do it previously?

this video explains how iq tests are constructed youtube.com/watch?v=jSo5v5t4OQM

>are you blonde or red-haired? you're less likely to ever be bald because you have more hair follicles than brown/black-haired people.
Is this literally the one thing based about being a ginger freak?
fuck yes

>That awkward feel when you buzz it all over and your corners are over exposed for a week.

It's tempting to leave it a bit longer at the front, but I know it looks dump and like coping so I just bare with it.

Attached: 1541643239271.png (400x397, 244K)

No idea, i was going for a funny ahah comment but now i gotta go learn the history of scalping to absolve my shame

I'm gonna assume it's the latter.

its strange seeing dudes despair over a fashion choice i've been making since 19 to shave. i didn't think much of it at the time but i've preferred it for 4 years.

Attached: HorribleSubs-One-Punch-Man-06-1080p.mkv0013.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

>vegeta hairline
>thinner on one side
>still dont give a fuck

the reason embrace works so well is not because it looks good. (the drawing is exaggerated and most people could never pull of the look like in the drawing because they are too ugly in the face) no the embrace works because you have come to terms with your losing hair and not given in to coping mechanisms. because you can shave your head lift grow a beard and strut out your chest to take off the attention from your head but a woman can smell insecurity on a man like dog on meat. she will see your sadness in your eyes, and no amount of big muscles and beard could hide that fact.

Embrace it brothers, its only inevitable.

Attached: 1560221814767.png (1591x1642, 64K)

Dude, my hair started receding just when i was about to turn 23, watch out.
I advise you to not fap and stay healthy (drink a lot of water).

that and free deals with the devil

I was wrong, French trappers were the ones who introduced the practice.

>people say you get baldness from your mother's side

Common misconception, or more precisely a half-truth. Male pattern baldness can also come from your Father's side, but in reality going bald is more complex process and solely depends on existence of a single type of gene.

Yes. It will thin out overall with age, but I am confident you will maintain that hairline up to your late 40s.

Attached: EDWU9mUYAA8_ZF_orig.jpg (2308x2862, 621K)

what about the metastasized man?

That kind of hair is ugliest fucking thing ever. It reminds me of a dog or something. Even nigger hair is salvageable because they have some options for haircuts and styles, but that thing is just lol.

Milk gives me the shits, so I take a multivitamin to make up for it. No big deal.

Attached: 1536736567804.jpg (624x448, 54K)

desu. the confidence he was showing at the end was more attractive than that stupid fucking windswept hairstyle that every mid-20s white Brad sports. if he'd dressed better, and shaved the beard, he'd have looked great. now he just looks generic and with the added bonus of having to inevitably explain to any future long term partner that he's actually bald and wears a goddamn wig.

Attached: 1557009005991.jpg (320x240, 27K)

>those choices
No man you gotta go all the way. No hair on head, no beard, shave your eyebrows, remove eyelashes

I'm descended from those, i guess i gotta take back my birthright.

>*NOT solely depends

Explain Albert Einstein and Steven Hawking.

>the japanese used to rock out the balding look intentionally

Attached: 1530046382249.jpg (926x2432, 395K)

>acne marks/still occasionally get acne at age 26
How the FUCK do I get rid of my fucking oily ass face, jesus christ
I'm 22 but I have acne issues like a fucking 14 year old
All the fucking dermatologist prescribed ointments and shit has not fucking helped, I've done the pillow shit, etc

nice off topic thread fuck face

>your corners are over exposed for a week.
It's fucking horrible, I've never been so self conscious

short sides, comb over top
like the zoomer nu-hitler youth style

I'm 160 pounds....

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9865198
>The proportion of men with moderate to extensive hair loss (type III or greater) was 42%. The proportion of men with moderate to extensive hair loss increased with increasing age, ranging from 16% for men 18-29 years of age to 53% of men 40-49. Twelve percent of the men were classified as having predominantly frontal baldness (type A variants).
It's more common to have a moderate degree of hair loss when you're older, and it probably increases once you get even older.

Geniuses are generally the exception to the rule

user don't argue with or feed the Yea Forums chimpanzees please

Yeah it can look good if you're thick everywhere else.

Attached: 1537622456756.webm (1280x536, 2.29M)

why does every pseud on here immediately jump to no-fap when giving health advice? you're not bald because you beat your dick.

oh

Attached: 1541363452623.jpg (421x421, 62K)

They had a shitton of hair, it was just all contained in a tiny bun

Finasteride also fucks with your hormones and kills your dick from what I've heard. I can't have that. I have quotas to meet.

Attached: 1567645789782.jpg (250x223, 5K)

>/r9k/ incel thread
>not deleted an hour later

the decline in points over your life span is something like 5 to 10 points (this may even be too high, i dont remember exactly the number), so if you have 160 iq (genius) starting out losing 5 of that isnt going to make a huge difference

how do vitamins help with what sounds like being lactose intolerant?

Will this shit fuck me up or what? I want my hair back

>start sweating
>can actually feel it pooling from the balded corners
How can you guys cope

The Hitler haircut has never looked good, even when Hitler wore it. And unlike most things associated with Hitler, it's not because of him here, it's just a bad haircut.

>dude just shave and own it lmfao!!

Attached: 44002e7962cb81070300ade01645e87b.jpg (789x908, 59K)

I fucked up in remembering the fact, apparently red hair has the least hair follicles of all colors, but the rest is true.

Get fucked.

Something about his proportions make him look really short here, I think it's the combination of his head and biceps being so big.

Literally no woman in the world would want to fuck Tony Soprano.

Attached: 1546067878143.jpg (236x267, 13K)

The bun was from the back of their head where the hair still grew.

Attached: Samurai_hand_colored_c1890.jpg (760x952, 312K)

>Finasteride also fucks with your hormones and kills your dick from what I've heard.
I've heard that only happens to around 5% of people who take it.

Much like the inevitability of death, I just try to not think about it.

>CRIAUNANDNGGE BROO OHH WHOA CREEEEENGEE!!!!
Grow up.

I've been taking finasteride for five years now. My dick works just fine. If anything I'm more horny than I ever was before, but it's probably due to weight loss combined with being more aesthetic.

I will say it definitely decreases fertility however. My cum used to be very white and thick but now is like sticky water. I used to cum in my gf and she was a dumb shit that would commonly forget to take bc for several days at a time. But I don't think that happens to everyone.

Attached: 1463193889619.jpg (600x800, 78K)

>30 years old
>all the men in my family went bald at this age
>all the """men""" around me are bald at this age
>have a thick fucking head of hair
>take care of my hair
>don't use shampoos with chemicals that cause balding
>don't over wash my hair
>eat meat
>have high T
haha fucking reddit balding cucks eat jeromes dick

That honestly doesn't look bad

It's a hormone blocker that has negative side effects in like 2% of users. ED is the boogeyman but is really rare.

Well yeah, if you're already ugly nothing you do will change that.

Yeah, the Chonmage.
Always wondered why it was so popular to shave the pate anyway

>tfw only 103 IQ
>tfw I'll become sub-100 IQ once I get old
I hope they manage to develop type of brain enhancing technology by the time I get old.

with shit genes

Use your brain. Milk has nutrients like calcium. He takes a multi to get that without shitting himself.

I find a man with 0 hair anywhere fascinating.

IQ is a measurement of your mental age in relation to your physical age you fucking idiot. as a person with an IQ puts on years, their intelligence is considered more and more "normal" so their IQ score drops. Based retard anime poster.

Attached: 1541081361973.png (571x324, 261K)

Imagine going bald before you go grey
It must suck being a genelet

But you're now saying that I get to lose this shit hair color even faster, which is also an upside
House always wins, baby

What if jerome starts balding early too

What are yah stunad??

That guy alway had meaty forearms for some reason. It's funny because so does Thanos, who that guy played.

I'm just glad I'm not on the bottom rung of hair loss now.

What if I'm going bald AND grey at the same time?

>women aren't attracted to money and power

Okay incel.

he'll still look better than your bitch boy self will, faggot

So you proved his point, which is that it doesn't happen to "most men". It happens to half at best.

I don't see why not, he's as alpha as any college linebacker by sheer measure of his status and wealth.

i've found out that differen works for actual acne marks like whiteheads or whatever. no idea how to stop acne from occuring

I dunno Ralph Fiennes made it work pretty good
user is just gonna need even shorter sides and hope the top can be softened up enough to work with

>all these angry anons
Go for it based boomer. Get you some sweet poon.

Attached: Boomer dante 2.jpg (1366x634, 654K)

Sneed btw

>he'll still look better than your bitch boy self will,
Will he really?

>32
>stage 1

I'm still doing alright but my dad and grandpa are on 3.

>shampoos with chemicals that cause balding

Yeah those shampoos sure do make women bald.

All the men in both sides of my family have kept their hair so I'm not worried at all
Nor do I care if I start losing it because I'm already an ugly troll anyway so there's no hope for me

probably should include sample

Attached: 51J97sCSnWL.jpg (333x500, 38K)

how old are you?

He's only like 5'9
They even joked about it in Deadpool

this dude could have 80s david bowie levels of hair and he'd still be unattractive.

Attached: 1519070493716.jpg (360x360, 84K)

I used to have full thick hair up until about a year ago. I'm 29 now and its gone thin as fuck and has receded. Its really thin on top now.

I'd live if I was permanently on 2 until my 50s

You're an idiot.

Attached: 1554821560811.png (370x320, 93K)

do normies really talk like this