Are Mexicans the only ones hyped for Terry?

Attached: 156772996.jpg (474x474, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2019/07/samurai-shodown-ps4-shipments-and-digital-sales-top-40606-in-japan
snk-corp.co.jp/press/2019/070403/
youtube.com/watch?v=VposHVk4HuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WbtotopWmOQ
youtu.be/rL_5tBGC2SU
youtu.be/7Ze-xQoEfOU
youtube.com/watch?v=M0hVLzgXq8k
youtu.be/MJBkkjtzhxw
youtube.com/watch?v=M2XvgebLbVE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRMKxz5WJ48
youtube.com/watch?v=6oBPJ_bxBsA
legendsoflocalization.com/killing-weenies-in-last-blade-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wanna see him fuck Pit

Japan and China like him though?

no
also me

Here in Brazil i go through 3 stores that has KoF machines in them on my way to work, so you bet your ass we're hyped

People who actually like video games are hyped.

People who actually like video games don't care for smash

It seems that most people who aren't hype for him are in North America.
Except for me, I'm extremely hype for him.

American boy who spent his early years in front of a Neo Geo MVS machine at the arcade. I'm pretty fucking hype.

What is his gimmick going to be? Plane shifting seems impossible.

I'm surprised South America is even a big enough market to pander to

I'm not hyped, but I'm happy that he makes smashfags seethe

Theres a 5 story snk neogeo arcade in tokyo mate get out more or reopen GIMP.

It's actually Mexico

South America as a whole is an irrelevant market

I'm hoping he's a by the number character, not even with inputs like Ryu, i'd appreciate the simpleness given that all DLC so far has a gimmick attached to it

SNK fighters are objectively niche these days, look up Japanese sales figures for recent games. Not bad (barring SNK Heroines), niche.

Attached: pickle_johnny.png (162x170, 24K)

user don't be a fag

I hate Terry tho

Mexico is Iori territory

Think you can spike with POWA DUNK?

also Argentinians, Chileans, Peruvian, Brazilians and pretty much everyone in center and south America
North America are the only ones the whole continent that they don't care about SNK

Didn't SamSho sell well?

That user is right. But also, fuck videogames and fuck fags like you.

I'm from the mexican country known as Argentina and we don't care that much

So in Australia and Africa SNK is popular?

>extremely American character
>Americans don't care; Mexicans are super hyped

Attached: onizuka.png (1175x876, 522K)

Only Brazil, the other south american countries want to jump in the train wagon

Only ones not hyped for him are Americans.

that quick demo sakurai showed off showed him using inputs for stronger attacks. Expect him to have the auto turn thing in 1 vs 1 like Ryu and Ken does

SNK is mostly popular in Latino America, China and Korea.
Basically all the places where cheap Neo Geo cabinets were abundant and easy to find.

Team """South America""" will never not be funny.

Terry is a bad pick because Ryu and Ken were bad picks too. Smash is about reshaping a characters to fit smash, expanding their movesets and giving them interesting properties.

Ryu and Ken are just Ryu and Ken using the same goddamn moves they've been using since the early 90's. Might as well have put mega man from MvC in the game.

More like above 30 year old south americans.

Because the new generation does not recognize this character either.

17k-ish debut in Japan? Digital + shipments were 40K worldwide after the first week. Heroines sold better.

More like the MVC Megaman moveset was a fucking mistake.

Is this because real arcade cabinets like super street fighter 2 or mortal kombat were too expensive to import so you had to live with the knock-offs?

In Chile Capcom was much more popular. I just remember some Metal Slug from SNK

Basically.

Chilean here, during the 90's and early 2000's it was easy as fuck to find neo geo cabinets everywhere, even your local hardware store or bakery had at least one machine on the outside with a bootleg version of KOF 98/2002.
Nowadays they all got replaced with video poker and cheap slot machines.

>Best player in Smash is Mexican

OH FUCK

Attached: forma de leo.jpg (192x110, 7K)

What I don't get is why they went with another 2D fighter. There are a handful of 3D fighter characters that are frankly more iconic than he is.

Honestly? Kinda tired of 3rd party characters now, especially from fighting games. Banjo was the final 3rd party character Smash actually needed. Just kinda wish they would focus back on Nintendo characters for the next pass.

this

I bet 1 of the characters in the next dlc pack is going to be a Tekken character, or they could surprise us all and go classy with a virtua fighter character.

>7 anime swordsmen
>3 shotoclones
>FUCKING SANS

What kind of twisted life has Sakurai had to think any of these were good choices?

Attached: 1498654611902.jpg (500x500, 35K)

you nailed it

Terry is not a shoto, if anything he is more like proto Sol Badguy

Akira is an assist trophy, Sakurai already ruled out Mishimas because adapting them to Smash mechanics while retaining their flavor wouldn't work, and Ivy and Kasumi are too slutty.

>Virtua fighter
Nah, Akira(?) is an assist trophy.

Why are smash retards so ignorant of actual fighting games? Terry isn't a shoto at all.

Hablá por vos gil

>hates terry
>loves iori
do you also love athena and kula? because if you do then you're literally me

They were too busy looking up who tf Banjo was.

Just put King as an Incineroar Echo them

Because shoto is a fucked term outside of Street Fighter.

Who? 3D characters would be good picks but the only really iconic one I can think of is Akira, and even then the zoomers will seethe because they don't know him.

Latin america as a whole, Asia as well, only most of the americans don't know about Terry or SNK at all.

Not true. I like games and owned fatal fury and thought it was boring. Terry bogard and fatal fury are all boring besides geese. Dont worry, I wouldn't want geese as dlc either. Its a boring punching fag and the last punching fag we should have ever got again was little Mac.

>Mexico is Iori territory
This, how could they fuck that up?

You're way wrong, dude. Its 40k+ in Japan alone

gematsu.com/2019/07/samurai-shodown-ps4-shipments-and-digital-sales-top-40606-in-japan

snk-corp.co.jp/press/2019/070403/

Don't forget mocking Undertail for being a ripoff of Mother.

King isn't the main character.

Every single arcade in mexico to this day has Street Fighter 2, KoF and Metal Slug 3 and it has been this way from the dawn of time.

>smash rosterfags upset that we get someone different than fucking steve/geno/dante

Attached: 1561308253264.png (414x248, 55K)

Not sure if he’s popular in Brazil but I remember seeing Terry painted on the walls of video game stores when I was younger.

I honestly want to know how they could make a Dante reveal. The only thing I could think of is having him face Bayonetta.

Was he selling steamed monkey?

Attached: 8gho4a5vpzez.jpg (1000x562, 134K)

>Sakurai already ruled out Mishimas because adapting them to Smash mechanics while retaining their flavor wouldn't work, and Ivy and Kasumi are too slutty.

Fake, he only said that regarding Heihachi, the most "normul" out of then because he didn't had any more interesting ideas for him, he neverd addressed Jin and Kazuya who could actually integrate quite well with the their Devil powers and forms just fine in smash.

Attached: candy-honey-fighting-vipers-hq-render.jpg (1795x2048, 482K)

normal*

Imagine if it was Ryo instead of Terry, shitters would go into maximum overdrive if their hyperbole about being a Ryu/Ken clone were actually true. Then again, that'd probably be the closest Dan would ever get to being in Smash so I'm sure someone somewhere would be happy.

Attached: Ryo-Sakazaki-Fatal-Fury-King-of-Fighters[1].jpg (500x940, 98K)

i remember looking at kof arcades in the early 2000 all the time in bars and stuff

I've hardly seen anyone even mention dante.
I have no real feelings towards him positive or negative though, he's in so that's a thing, it matters even less since they added in more dlc packs

dirt poor people down south loving this

Americans doesn't look like that anymore. Now they're full nigger and tranny

>when Banjo reveal was months ago
Nah.
This. OP is retarded and a fucking zoomer.

>Iorifag
Found the chilango.

"Shoto" or "RyuKen" is very specific in its meaning, but idiots from everywhere, not just Smash players, apply the term to almost every generic MC of each fighting game.
Ryo is the literal Shoto of SNK.
And he's in.

Attached: ryo.png (778x391, 666K)

I think Nightmare is more iconic than jin

Ah fuck, I'm excited for Terry but I really don't like how awkward Ryu/Ken are with the auto-turn thing.

>Fighting games where characters have no gimmick

Why tho

Attached: q.jpg (800x450, 64K)

I would have prefered Yuri sweet ass or Mina delicious skin
t. argentino

Nightmare would be a pretty solid choice for a 3d fighter rep, he and soul edge are the main icon of the soul calibur series, pretty memorable as a villain as well and is even the logo of the series, also could actually feature a pretty good moveset to boot if they give him some of his night terror powers or some of his finishers in the games as well.

Also, it would be pretty much go full circle for the SC series, well know for having a lot of guest characters, to finally have one of their own in a game like smash instead.

Attached: NightmareII.jpg (800x900, 333K)

Where are you from? Neogeo games were fucking everywhere during the 90s, a lot of them being bootlegs, but still. Besides Metal Slug I remember playing different versions of Fatal Fury, Art of Fighting, World Heroes, Power Instict, Karnov's Revenge, Breakers, and of course KoF among others. Super Sidekicks was popular too for obvious reasons.

No, I still have PTSD from those KOF 98 days

Based

Yeah. From the looks of normie sites far more people are keen to pretend to be that skeleton than actually play as Terry. On Reddit the Sans post has about 27,000 upvotes and the Terry post only has around 4k. I bet it'll sell way more too.

Makes sense though, KoF and Fatal Fury aren't that popular and even in those games Terry isn't iconic in the same way a character like Ryu is for Street Fighter. It's pretty surprising he got in at all.

I hate to do this to my blue boy, but Scorpion Gets Toastywould make for a far better tag line while being in the same vain.

As a Mexican KOF fan, I agree that Terry was a terrible choice, specially when Ken looks pretty similar to him, Mai or even Nakoruru could have a bigger impact than him

Is Fatal Fury music any good? Are there tracks that are practically confirmed to be remixed?

>Makes sense though, KoF and Fatal Fury aren't that popular and even in those games Terry isn't iconic in the same way a character like Ryu is for Street Fighter.
Difference is that they're games with a legacy, not modern popularity
I don't know why the fuck this is omitted. Smash is a celebration of video games as a whole not just Nintendo. Fucking Banjo is less relevant to gaming and would've been forgotten if it wasn't for N64 boomers and Smash bandwaggoners.

Well it doesn't help even in Street Fighter it is a bit weird. Being derived from "Shotokan Karate" from a SFII manual despite their fighting style being a fictional hybrid-style designed for killing for first. And then the term is also given to the general moveset even though there are other characters who have a different fighting style but similar moveset to them. Or how Gouken and Oni use the same fighting style but their moveset are very different. Or how Makoto actually uses karate.

SNK music is really good. Terry's theme from KoF 14

youtube.com/watch?v=VposHVk4HuQ

Or how about the Terry vs Geese theme. Super hype. youtube.com/watch?v=WbtotopWmOQ

Hey, at least you don't like Rugal because solo putos usan a Rugal.

Scorpion would be kinda lame without the gore though, Subs gimmick doesn't get nerfed as much without the gore.

Isn't Brazil too poor for everything?

Australians are hyped for Terry

Typical burguer thought.

bootleg neo geo cabinets are cheap as fuck

That's exactly the reason they were playing KoF instead of Street Fighter.

I was joking more about the tag line, but yeah I'm not sure Scorp would translate well. Harpooning people even without blood would be somewhat graphic, and there's no telling how tracking moves like hellfire or even teleport punch would work in a more traditional fighter.

Subz could at least trip with ice puddles but I bet it'd be hard to balance ice clones and ice blasts in a way that aren't just a free F-Smash every time you freeze someone. Guess you could use the ice mechanics already in game but it'd make those moves pretty shit to toss out at low percents.

I really don't know much about Brazil's arcade scene to say anything, but the fact that this exists makes me think they also played SF.
youtu.be/rL_5tBGC2SU

Really though, why do spics love SNK fighters?

Hanzo takes on the World!
Sho breaks in!
Tiger Bazooka Da!

Apparently not considering your pic that shows at least nine different countries.

The Japanese are extremely happy and happy for the Americans are happy that terry is in. China went apeshit

in the 90's bootleg neo geo cabinets where more abundant in latino america than functional toilets, you couldn't walk into any marketplace without at least seeing one cabinet with KOF or Metal Slug in it.

Fuck Chinese shits

Será porque sos un puto que solo juega FIFA

>harpooning would be somewhat graphic
How do you say that when Link's chain grab and Ridley exist?

Would Oolong from Yie Ar Kung-Fu work? On one hand he already has direction+button attacks like Smash Bros (16 moves!) has a very different feeling to later fighting game leads, and can punch projectiles to neutralize them, but on the other hand his distribution of moves per button are punch/kick instead normal/special and diagonals don't seem practical in Smash Bros.

>he doesnt know

Wasn't thinking about Links hookshot when I posted that. Guess the graphic connotations associated with the move blinded me to the fact that the move is essentially already in the game.

A Shoto can only be a derivate of Ryu. The only shotos in SNK are the Sakazaki family. Terry its his own thing. He is not as basic and easy to learn as Ryu

Is Jago a shoto?

>Japan doesn't care about SNK
I'm tired of zoomers

They considered SamSho a success before it even dropped. Part of why there’s already a second season announced and a free character. Only one character from S1 is out.

ARE YOO OHKAH??????????!!!!!!!!!
BUSTAH WOLLFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY CMON CMON

Yes

This is Kyo town, puto

Attached: 1566997928053.png (1280x720, 765K)

bara twitter

Attached: EDvZqQfWsAAwuY_.jpg (2048x2048, 169K)

MVS machines (which King of Fighters ran on) were way cheaper than SF arcade machines.
So sure, both got played, but KoF was waaaay more widespread.

>Jago
From Killer Instinc you mean? Yeah, kind of, but not as bad as Ryo

MVS machines could also run other games which is why they took off

That's because Americans have become black tranny faggots.

>Nowadays they all got replaced with video poker and cheap slot machines.

Literally SOUL Vs. SOULESS

this meme is made incorrectly. the spic panel should be last

I'm only getting hyped for Dante and fighting game characters and I love Terry

I've only played him in Rhythm of Fighters, so I probably won't buy him. I might try Fatal Fury or something to decide.

Nintendo only cares about Mexico. Cope.

>doesn't wear the american flag anywhere on his body
he's not american enough if you ask me

Attached: Bandit_Keith.png (717x540, 331K)

fucking based motherfucker right here

UNDERRATED

tfw SNK was big in the US during the 90s

fuck zoomers

touche

He probably isnt a poorfag like you. Capcom was bigger. Killer instinct was bigger.

Jago from KI? Imean, he has a fireball and a shoryuken, but everything else is completely different. The same goes for Fulgore, Omen, and Shadow Jago.

Capcom games were alongside all those Neogeo ones in lots of arcades, same with KI, Mortal Kombat and a lot of other shit, but okay.

Let me get this straight you zoomers:
You know over 9000
You know bout additional pylons
But you dont know Terry?
He was a meme back then and even by the same fucking guy:
youtu.be/7Ze-xQoEfOU

youtu.be/7Ze-xQoEfOU

Attached: terrysnk.jpg (1400x1400, 195K)

, you fucking cat-people.

Ryu was an extremely cool adaptation. He was the only character with input moves, but they were optional in terms of using the character. The auto-turnaround in Ultimate is also unique and interesting, and makes it different to play with and against the character.
They should have done more with Ken, though.

This is as silly as complaining that Akuma was too SF4-like in Tekken 7.

Taringa is deader than my mother

I'm Chilean but i think that Iori or Haohmaru would have been better.

Don't forget South Korea

I hope Antonov shows up on the KOF stage

No, Iori and maybe Kyo would have gotten their panties wet, Terry isn't as popular as those in Latin America.

rugal assist trophy when

Yep
I'd destroy those sluts
Leona too

Maybe, but regionalizing things in Spanish allows them to sell their garbage in most latin american countries. Why would they want less customers, idiot?

>only has a single parent
>is a nigger
Like clockwork

It's an expression you Aspergers faggot

t. obese anime manboob sperg raised by single mom

>kof
you mean fatal fury

The stage at the end of the direct was a KOF stage. Featuring Ryo.

Yeah, Chileans are Iorifags.

Ryo is there, and the first Fatal Fury is also technically the first King of Fighters, it's even written in the stage itself.

I was just being a shit but that's super cool.

Um...user, so is Morrigan. Originated from a fighting game, appeared in crossover fighters.

Attached: latest.png (400x557, 186K)

Morrigan isn't in Smash Bros. Megaman, as in the blue robot called Rockman in Japan.

South America here. We are not hyped for Terry, he is a fucking american man. Americans are hyped for Terry. Brazil here, South America would be hyped for Blanka from Street Fighter, since it is a Brazilian Fighter.

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (221x228, 23K)

People said Kurikinton remix was heard during the direct but for the life of me I can't find it.

Hero for the japs. Banjo for mericans and Terry for mexicans.

What kind of arcade machines, are you guys still using CRTs for those?!

Fuck sudacas

I'd have preferred Iori or female Terry

Chinga tu madre, chicano

How would you feel about Butt Kushnood?

Sakurai has to somehow make their sidestep mechanic come into play so that they can represent their series, which is a lot harder than just porting their moves into specific input commands.

>Implying pranked Terry isn't gonna be an alternate custome

Why just not take the same example as SFxTK? that game adapted most of the Tekken characters in 2d format just fine, literally sidestepping isn't the only thing they need to take from their own home series when there are a lot of things they could pull out of Tekken.

SFxTK was awful, they couldnt even remotely attempt to port Tekken's juggle system or combos or any kind of tekken's mechanics. If Sakurai does some bullshit like that they'd be the absolute worst Smash port period by comparison to everyone else. Tekken is the 3D fighter that implemented movement the best so it would be an actual waste not to reference that.

>tfw it's just male Terry in pranked Terry's costume

Seems unlikely, but it'd be neat.

Attached: Kof03-terry-bogard.jpg (550x1100, 70K)

but japs like undertail

Can you really say that about not reflecting their source material in the same game with Jigglypuff and Zero Suit Samus?

this is the issue, you can't just expect adding 3d characters with their overall 3d mechanics in a basically 2d game like smash, not even Terry is going to feature every SNK fighter gimmick like the different phases from Fatal Fury or the overall Tag Team mechanic of KoF, he will most likely use other things aside from his own commands, don't just focus on one aspect of the character if they are a lot of then that could be referenced.

I wouldn't even be mad.

chile here, iori should have had it
its fucking unfair

H-Hot

is jonny test high test or low test?

Fuck no. I have loved him since the Wii VC in 2008-2009. I met some guy randomly at a Buffalo Wild Wings (a bar/grill restaurant) with a Terry hat on, so he's no stranger, here. Just beat Fatal Fury for the very first time half an hour ago, too!
>t. Mid-Southwest American (Oklahoma)

Attached: FIG-IPN-4761_24.jpg (600x800, 75K)

Honestly Terry is way better than the Street Fighter garbage.

>two fucking SF characters and neither are Chun-Li

I know it was just so they could do an easy Echo, but still.

I'm an American and I wanna punt Isabelle with Terry (Davis)

This, and I fucking love Ken

>China went apeshit
eggsblain

Really ? The first thing that came to mind is "plane shifting"? Despite the fact the vast majority of the games are in 2D? Smash zoomers, man...

He'll probably have a meter system. Would be sweet if he had a short, mid, and super jump command (that was faster than other character's jumps), but that might be OP in a game like smash.

Not really. KoF does have shotos, 3 of them in fact. Ryo, Robert and Takuma. Every other game also has a space based character like that. Guilty Gear has Ky for instance.

You can't Black void Chun-Li's pantyshots because of how many spreading kicks she uses.

FPBP

I unironically only think FF/KOF characters have better designs and are more interesting than SF.

A lot of SF chars are basically copying sterotypes on where they are from.

Last EVO japan's KoF14 had 7 chinks in top 8 and they get a lot of tournaments in the china scene. If you lived in china there's actually money in playing KoF, moreso than even in japan.

If he goes into the background, can't interact with anything.

I thought japs were excited for terry

A great thing about KoF is how they can make interesting characters and designs without getting too wacky unrealistic clothes.

This, and I'm American.

Doesn't SNK have like 3 characters whose fighting style is "basketball"? Even Terry has moves like Power Dunk.

I was hoping for Geese

A huevos pendejo.

They are, just like a lot of people from other places besides the US were excited for B&K.

Hey. Don't diss my niggas or I'll slap you.

Attached: USA_Sports_Team_(KOF_'98_UM).jpg (1100x1020, 184K)

moreso this

Attached: .png (474x474, 645K)

No, KoF has 3 characters based off sports. the American Sports Team. One is based around Boxing, Basketbal, one around Hand Egg, and the other

Missing the chinese and pakistan flags

Rosterfags got PRANKED

You forgot Yuri whose fighting style is an expy of Akuma

Attached: magicdunker01.jpg (620x200, 42K)

They don't look like cute girls though.

based and rent-freepilled

tfw chi zoomer and hyped for terry

this is the closest we gonna get to SNKvsCapcom 3

Yuri is definetly not a shoto. She's rushdown as fuck. Her DP isn't meant to anti air, it's meant to extend and end combos. Her fireball isn't meant to damage from a distance as much as stop people from approaching you altogether. I'd say she has a command grab, but half the cast has a Command Grab because in KoF those are as common as a projectile. She's very damn unique, even more so than Sakura.

a few japanese children

fpbp as always

Stay mad Gringo
youtube.com/watch?v=M0hVLzgXq8k

why pit in particular?

ok

Attached: .png (474x635, 717K)

thanks user

so seems so

Attached: .png (641x132, 12K)

Do casual Smash players realize their franchise wouldn't have happened if Sakurai wasn't a massive KOF fan? Also literally every movement options in Smash games were invented by SNK

you are welcome user

I hope this leads to CVS3 one day

Attached: Forest, mountain and meadows.jpg (1440x2560, 822K)

Mexicans still have KoF 98 arcades at local venues, of course they are hyped I know so, I live in DF
Us, Venezuelans, only like Tekken

Great taste

SNK was really popular in the US during the 90s, it's just that in Mexico people are poor and can't afford new cabs

I didn't mean to upload that but okay

oh my god. this guy is underaged isn't he? why do you post like this? everyone knows

When you think about it FF/KOF really is the game of the working class/not so affluent people.

No wonder Americans can't relate to it.

Entire Latin America was hyped, dude.

Oh, they buy the newest entries for consoles, but they still support old cabinets
Friki plaza hosts lots of KoF tourneys every weekend
Sadly, no Tekken

Bc NeoGeos are like 600 dollars on ebay

¿Qué? Perhaps South Mexico is Iori territory. North is either Kyo or terry unless you are talking about the girls

Metal Slug is big in Murica

God why are his boobs so big

Iori was for the edgy faggots who thought he was "SO COOL XD"
Actual Chads picked this mofo

Attached: KOF_Orochi_Chang.png (303x429, 7K)

you're not Brazilian you fucking roleplayer

Anyone here barely remembers fatal fury, I hoped for Marco/MS team
t. italian

>An entire country has the same tastes
Wew lad

Best girl

HAAAhahahahaha

Attached: whipxi.jpg (550x1100, 83K)

She's cool, but I don't see how you can feel sexually attracted to her.

>that cuck who picked Mai because LOL BOOBIES XD

Attached: 1567711191682.png (432x217, 26K)

>Styling on fags that pick Iori/Leona with chads Chang and Terry
No better feeling in the world.

I don't think I ever saw any Street Fighter machine besides the original Street Fighter 2, X-Men/Marvel vs Street Fighter were relatively common though. KoF and Metal Slug were everywhere.

Whip is barely female.

Shameful.

Attached: 14.jpg (1080x891, 529K)

I'd be happy to send some smash babies to Iksan Station.

based billy

Anyone over 25 who still plays games know about Terry regardless of how many cabinets America had. It just shows what kind of audience this game attracts. I honestly had no idea who sans was until some Yea Forums kids informed me he was from Undertale.

>only most of the americans don't know about Terry or SNK at all
I've known about Terry and SNK since I was eight and I've never left the US. You people are such fucking faggots it's unreal.

Imagine the reveal coinciding with a remaster of Soul Calibur 2 for GameCube. They play an hd version of the opening cinematic, but when it gets to nightmare, the raven drops an invitation in his hand instead of the red gem.

Attached: DC787BEE-E80E-45C7-A575-7CAC1ACC3AC4.jpg (1223x689, 395K)

>He never played 90s arcade video games every day during his childhood.
I feel bad for you.

Attached: Terry94ReBout.gif (125x207, 22K)

They need to bring this guy to Smash.

Attached: K999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 (900x1600, 120K)

Didn't Namco state they don't want any more of their characters in Smash?

Max Mode, to dab on shitters.

Yep.
youtu.be/MJBkkjtzhxw
Also, KoF 98 online, a gacha game, was hugely profitable in china and SKorea yo the point it was making 51 million USD a month. Overall, I'll say it earned more money to SNK than SF5 did to Capcom.

That would be a perfect way to reveal him, kind of how happened with Isabelle as she was revealed unexpectelly as part of the animal crossing reveal, they could just reveal the SC2HD switch port with Link back in the game and play the whole intro alongside it.

I just think its amusing that Sakurai made "Xbox" trend on jap twitter.

Attached: EDqMPM6XsAAHcx7.png (284x475, 112K)

He's in because of Japan. They called him "Terry Bogard from FATAL FURY" in the trailer. Japan is the only place where he's remembered for Fatal Fury rather than The King of Fighters.

See:

I professionally play KoF, and it was super world shattering to find out most people now days have never heard of KoF or Fatal Fury.
This hit me hard, I knew people wouldn't care about DQ because of how it sells in the west, but I never thought Fatal Fury was niche in the west.
>tfw both characters you wanted have the most hate
>tffw a non legacy character from an even nicher game series is loved at first sight because of JoJo memes

Attached: 1567476561117.jpg (640x466, 46K)

See:

He's literally wearing Red, White, and Blue you dumb spic.

they haven't said anything, everyone just kind of assumed they were happy with just Pac-man being in it after Konami and Capcom got even more characters, but it seems they aren't in a rush to add another one of their characters just get or still don't set another one until teir moment is ready I guess.

Just heihachi, Kazuya and Jin. Which probably wouldn't work in smash anyway with there more focused fighting styles. MAYBE sophitia would work but I dont know what would set her apart from the FE characters. Actually Ivy might be cool too since she uses a whip.

Attached: 1567472308740.png (1536x864, 1.88M)

Maybe one of the stand-alone slots after the Pack. Though with Ryu, Ken, and Terry in they're likely not going to want one of their fighting game characters, which leaves few choices. KOS-MOS being the likeliest.

>They called him "Terry Bogard from FATAL FURY" in the trailer.
Well, yeah, that's where he's from. Putting KOF on his trailer would be like making a trailer for "Captain Falcon from SMASH BROS".

A lot of kids are getting way too hung up on their favorite obscure character being picked, so when [literally anything else] is added, they throw a bitchfit that it isn't Geno or Shantae or whatever flavor-of-the-month that their secondary bandwagoning ass wanted.
Nobody hates Terry. Fighting Games in general are Niche. Nobody remembers anyone from Street Fighter except Ryu, Chun Li and Guile.
I'm gonna pick up Fatal Fury or KoF just to try them out now, because Terry looks awesome.

tl;dr don't let spoiled brats rain on your parade.

It wouldn't have a chance in hell of happening but I'd love to have Liu Kang in to rep Mortal Kombat.

Attached: 1566859885594.png (1591x901, 991K)

I don't think they would just reject another character for that reason alone, and considering how Sakurai handle the whole issue with Heihachi, I think is up to him who is going to add, we need to consider that Fighting game charactrs are the most easy to add, and Tekken and Soul Calibur are some of the biggest franchises they have while not being as more common as the other fighting game reps.

They also have the Tales of series, which is one of their biggest RPGs series, and after FF, Persona and Dragon Quest, It wouldn't surprise me if they also feel like adding that series to the mix.

true dat

>Nintendo only cares about Mexico.

Sh-should I tell him, guys?

>they don't play his best theme
Why bother?
youtube.com/watch?v=M2XvgebLbVE

If we did get someone from SC or Tekken then I want to see Yoshimitsu. Not only would he rep both series but he'd bring a unique and quirky style to Smash as a wacky samurai who pogo-hops, teleports, and commits seppuku next to people to take them with him.

Attached: 5a6c7676e65c011d2e04c1116d4aac17.jpg (587x901, 66K)

Who cares
Japs were the only ones who gave a shit about Corrin but they're still in the game

Doesn't mean it can't be in the game itself, dummy.

>yet another swordsman

If it was ANYONE from Mortal Kombat it fucking well should be Liu Kang.
Bicycle kick would be fucking sick.

PLAY THESE:
>Fatal Fury Special
>Real Bout Fatal Fury Special
>Real Bout Fatal Fury 2
>Garou: Mark of the Wolves
>The King of Fighters '98

And yet Guile didn't get in for the Street Fighter rep.
Funny how that works.

Nobody liked Corrin.
Everybody complained.

Attached: h_p_lovecraft_quotes_never_explain_anything.png (705x591, 467K)

What is that supposed to mean? Guile isn't the central figure of Street Fighter.

Nightmare or Yoshimitsu would be the perfect choices to rep any of Namco or 3d games for that matter, their movesets could also feature open a lot of room for creativity is Sakurai doesn't want to be as perfectly accurate as possible.

Not even the japs liked Corrin user, it was a shillpick for the game's western release.

Ryu has been the center figure of SF since the first game.

Though honestly a Mortal Kombat Ninja in smash would rule.

Outside the villains, Liu Kang best fits the game's whole Fantasy-Kung-Fu motif. He's in every game, he's a pretty cool dude and he has some unique moves.
People are nuts for Scorpion and Sub-Zero, but adding them would be like adding Bison or Zangief.

That meme is as old and stale as your grandparents.

Still, I wanted my nigga Haohmaru to go out there and crush those Cloud and Joker mains

Better addition than many other characters that have little to no history being on nintendo consoles.

Guile (and Chun) is the main character of Street Fighter because Shadaloo.
Ryu has nothing to do with that.
The same goes with Scorpion/ Sub-Zero and Liu Kang in Mortal Kombat.

Terry makes me want to buy smash 2bh

I don't play much Nightmare or Siegfried in SC, but a big heavy fucker is needed in these DLC and Nightmare fits that bill.

Since when was a fighting game's story mode one of the criteria Sakurai uses to determine who gets into Smash?

The face of the series is usually the one that gets in.
So if you want MK, most likely you'll get Scorpion or Sub-Zero rather than Liu Kang.

>electric guitar, drums, horns, piano, and water splashing

>not even with inputs like Ryu
He had two voice lines for Power Wave, making that likely

people play video games in pakistan?

Liu Kang is the face of the series, you twit. And if we're going by story modes he's the one who defeated Shang Tsung and won the tournament in the first game and has major impacts on nearly all of the other games, especially MK11.

Attached: SkFjwXi.jpg (2048x1152, 425K)

Give it up, fag. Your irrelevant puppet isn't getting in.

Would be fair. A nigger is Smash is missing. We need some.

>all these newfags getting butthurt over terry

feels so fucking good man

>Liu Kang is the face of the series
storywise, but the ninjas are way more known than him and kung lao

Liu Kang is the MAIN CHARACTER of Mortal Kombat.
He is not the face of Mortal Kombat at all.
Just like how Guile/Chun are the MAIN CHARACTERS of Street Fighter because they are the ones that go after M.BISON and trying to uncover his dirty laundry.

Yeah, Fatal Fury. Like, exclusively. Sometimes there is a Metal Slug cabinet, but no one plays it.

Pakistan is nice. Food is good. Sometimes your hostel roommates don't come back from their daily outing for some reason. But the food is good.

my friend was hyped

I don't know about that anymore, dude. I feel like the ninjas and Raiden are more the face. Hell, hasn't he been left out of two games at this point? I want to say Deadly Alliance and another one...

Ryu is the face of SF though, the story you've mentioned came along after SF1.

Metal Slug is just real life in Pakistan.

I get it, you're horny for the meme ninjas in identical outfits screaming GET OVER HERE and want to ignore the facts and how Sakurai does things. If Guile and Chun-Li were really that so important and central and amazing then they would have been in Smash and not Ryu and Ken. However that's not how getting into Smash works.

Yes Ryu is the face of Street Fighter, we've established this already.
Hence, he's in Smash.

This is the kind of thing you see in Mexico that completely baffles me. Like why??? Do Mexicans understand Cringe?

The claim was why would Liu Kang get in before the most recognizable character/s in the franchise.

He seems boring from a moveset perspective, nothing going for him.

Some v shitters will defend his ass forever.

Mexicans like Dragonball. Like how Americans like school shootings.

This isn't even an angry meme pick. It's just a "whatever" pick.

Liu Kang is just the main good guy.

People mostly care about the villain/anti hero like Sub zero and Scorpion though.

Same way Rosalina got in before Waluigi.

We've only seen like 2 moves though? A counter and a grounded projectile. Or is there more footage?

The transition is harder I guess

So why didn't Bowser get into Smash before Mario since far more people like him?

But Wario is in.

We've seen two moves in a ten-second video, you retarded shitposter.

A Metal Slug would've been a better rep imo, but Terry's cool too. Also, where's CONTRA?

probably
i would had preffered Iori or K, i know Mai is impossible because of how much skin she shows, and americans doesnt like sexy girls

Waluigi is far more popular than Wario.

How so?

That’s exactly how I have been feeling.

And what, he kicks and punches, fucking boring, Ken and Ryu and Little Mac already do that idiot.

Mexicans aren't psychologically conditioned to live in constant fear of embarassing themselves.
Consequently, they have fun with shit like this.
I guarantee you that whoever runs that stand is a much happier person than you are.

I think the massive demand for him in Smash would have told you.

I love SF and Fatal Fury but I always thought the mains were boring as shit in those games. Am I the only one that feels this way?

Yeah, and Mario did that more than a decade before those three, which makes those three shit boring garbage puke for pedo fags.

But we're talking about their respective series in connection of getting into Smash are we not?
Wario is the main character and face of Wario Land/ Ware, Waluigi will always be an afterthought after him.

If you were angry that zoomers didn't knew who Simon Belmont is but at the same time you don't have a clue of who is Terry then you can fuck yourself.

Attached: FB_IMG_1567749712424.jpg (1158x720, 96K)

I like Geese and Billy more.

Attached: GeeseHoward.jpg (660x806, 110K)

>use jC
>instantly control neutral
Is Chang /ourguy/?

Attached: yamazaki-rbff2cd.png (90x80, 2K)

They were in the original and he has his iconic fireballs and coin jump. Grandfathered in.

I am not really mad just kind of shocked that there are some people that never heard of the series. Regardless of the company's struggles over the years, you would think that people would be aware at least of the franchise that was considered to be Street fighter's rival, had crossover games with capcom and the company that dominated the arcade era. I don't really care about smash that much but the idea of exposure for a series I like so much is wonderful just for the awareness. I got to experience the excitement of a smash character announcement despite not even being part of the fanbase, lol.

>Wario is the main character and face of Wario Land/ Ware, Waluigi will always be an afterthought after him.
Your argument for Scorpion/Sub-Zero over Liu Kang is "Popularity should always trump importance and being the face of the series". Using your logic Waluigi should be in instead of Wario because he's far more popular.

>Mexicans aren't psychologically conditioned to live in constant fear of embarassing themselves.

God I wish I was Mexican

Those three were in Super Smash Bros 64?

Why do Mexicans like him again?

>there's actually money in playing KoF,
Really?

MY LOGIC IS THAT THE FACE OF THE SERIES ALWAYS GETS IN.
WALUIGI IS NOT THE FACE OF WARIO/LAND WARE, WARIO IS.
YOU DON'T THINK IT WOULD BE ODD IF WALUIGI WOULD GET IN BEFORE WARIO?

>Fans of Waluigi will never be taken seriously

Attached: Screenshot_20190906-084830__01.jpg (1913x1080, 549K)

Mario and Luigi? Yes you mong.

Little mac is pure boxing. And Ryu is using fighter inputs and is like the most iconic.

I had no idea so many people had never played at least one of the Capcom vs. SNK games.

Attached: buttlook.jpg (900x900, 108K)

We're talking about Ryu, Ken, and Terry, you brain-dead faggot, do you have ADHD?

Yes, Liu Kanfg would be the one to get in because he is the face of the series and also the central character of the story modes.

Loli Chang for Assist Trophy!

Attached: KOF_All_Star_Female_Chang.png (1474x1300, 1.64M)

He has very amusing voiced lines and is very easy yet satisfying to play as.

Liu Kang isn't the face of MK, get over yourself

I both hate and love this.

It’s pretty fun desu

I really want this to happen now

>Liu Kang is the face of MK
lmao

Says the one insisting his favorite ninjas are the face of a franchise. We should let NRS and Sakurai be the ones who determine these things, wouldn';t you agree?

Do you like being Mexican

She better have a massive bush or this character design is incomplete.

You were talking Ryu Ken and Little Mac you dipshit.

>Liu Kang
>Face of the series
Scorpion is literally the NRS logo and is always on the box art.
Also, Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Raiden have all crossed over into Injustice.

YOU were the ones who brought them up, screaming "THEY PUNCH AND KICK THAT'S ALL TERRY DOES BECAUSE I AM FROM THE FUTURE FARTBONKERGAGA!!".

>Says the one insisting his favorite ninjas are the face of a franchise
As someone who doesn't play Mortal Kombat, aren't they? Whenever I see MK merch it's of those guys.

fake brazilian

The hell you going on about?
No Liu wouldn’t be the one to get in, no one gives a shit about his boring ass, as the others say Sub or Scorp would get in

It's ok.

>favourite ninja
Bitch my favourite ninja is Reptile and he isn't even my favourite MK character, it's Kano.
>We should NRS and Sakurai decide
Guaran-fucking-tee you its Sub/Scorp if MK even has a shot.
That would be like putting Guile or Chun-Li in instead of Ryu/Ken

>calls liu boring while defending the meme ninjas whoa re only liked because of get over here and cold puns
The irony.

TRUE FANS ONLY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRMKxz5WJ48

Attached: 1562870221217.jpg (1176x1059, 235K)

I’m not mad about Terry. I just don’t care for him. Now third worlders have a character they grew up with because they couldn’t afford to own any consoles . It also helped they announced we’re getting even more characters.

I got Banjo. I’m happy.

>That would be like putting Guile or Chun-Li in instead of Ryu/Ken
Didn't you just say that Guile and Chun-Li should be in instead of Ryu and Ken ebcause they have far more important story mode stuff?

Because that's all he fucking does, and that's stale when we have others who do that. Unless he gets a gimmick, he seems pretty bog standard.

Aside from the political nonsense going on in the states, yeah. I’m living a pretty comfortable life

That isn't all he does, it's obvious you've never even seen a second of Fatal Fury or KoF, so why don't you go shitpost somewhere else.

this but Richter while snake watches

Attached: snake and richter.gif (294x293, 1.14M)

>NRS
The ones that put Scorpion as the first quest character in Injustice?
Who are run by Ed Boon who treats Scorpion like his waifu?
Who put Scorpion on every box?
Who have Scorpion appear first in MK game reveal trailer?
The ones whose logo is literally Scorpion?

>they should be in
Nope, I said it would BE LIKE for comparison's sake, hence Liu Kang isn't getting in besides being the central protagonist of Mortal Kombat.

yet you're here LMAO
and yet smash ultimate is the best selling fighting game ever

>besides being the central protagonist of Mortal Kombat
Being the central protagonist of a series is a pretty important thing for Smash. Otherwise we'd have gotten Dunban instead of Shulk, Bottles instead of Banjo, Pigma Dengar instead of Fox, Boom-Boom instead of Mario, etc.

Castlevania is a way more popular franchise around the world than Fatal Fury. Zoomers should know Simon. I’ve never played Fatal Fury or KoF, so I didn’t know Terry’s name, but knew of the series and seen him. If they didn’t know Simons name but knew he was from Castlevania, then that’s more reasonable.

Prove me wrong, show me something other than faux falcon punches and wave smashes.

He's not in MK: Deadly Alliance

Are you acting stupid on purpose?

You would be right if Liu Kang was the FACE of Mortal Kombat.
You cannot seem to comprehend that the FACE and MAIN character can be two separate things in video games.
All those other examples have their main protagonists as their face.

>Are Mexicans the only ones hyped for Terry?
Didn't USA like the reveal?

>Kangfag ignoring the truth

They are, he's just a retard.

No mames wey, i still wanted Athena
imagine how hype Athena would have been?

but of course we get the basic ass choice instead of something fun

>Waluigi should be in instead of Wario because he's far more popular
If Waluigi was already in smash, nobody would give a fuck. He is NOT more popular than Wario. Wario's just already in, so Waluigi has the fan support because there's LITERALLY NOBODY ELSE.

Ironically yoshi would work really well and rep both tekken and soulcal.

>Mfw I'm half Mexican but a random dude will just start talking in Spanish as if I'm fluent in it.

Attached: 1566852950474.jpg (480x542, 42K)

literally nobody cared especially not once sans mii costume was revealed

>PSYCHOBALL!
>PSYCHOBALL!
>PSYCHOBALL!
>PSYCHOBALL!

the only thing i'm excited for is the solo porn

Attached: 1560410142655.png (600x497, 8K)

Not that user you replied to but people want Ashley for some reason too.

I cared but I'm from leafland.

people posting bara on Yea Forums doesn't mean Bowser is more liked than Mario

Some user already described a plausible trailer for Scorpy, now try to came up for a SubZero trailer?

Attached: 1567565775754m.jpg (1024x793, 92K)

Because they're lolicons. There is no other reason. Personally, I want my boy Jimmy, but whatever.

Cringe? yeah, we call it "Hacer el oso" or "Chusquez"

Attached: 1567645784854m.jpg (1024x522, 34K)

>leafland
i don't understand why fags here call canada "leaf land"
i get mexico is "taco land", because tacos duh. and america is "burger land" because obese fucks but why is canada "leaf land"? literally makes no sense

and if the flag is the only reason then that's retarded because then mexico should be called "eagle and snake land" then by that logic

imagine being this new

terry is literally the most boring person SNK chose to rep them. mai, marco, geese, athena, and even fucking kyo would’ve been better choices.

terry just reminds me of pre-2010 internet where unfunny mouthbreathers just spouted video game cake is a lie tier lines as stand-alone jokes/maymays. adding duck king over terry would have garnered the same lukewarm reaction from normalfags but he legit is a more cool choice tbqh

to be fair half of Yea Forums unironically likes dick so posting bara is just another average day here

It's the flag because unlike USA and Mexico it's a stupid flag and there's nothing else in Canada besides syrup and hockey.

have sex

>newfags exposing themselves so easily

Terry is fucking based for this reason alone.

It's the only thing foreigners know about the country, so the name stuck. Ot also works because "the day of the rake is coming" sounds better than "the day of skinning and curing all the beavers and loons and making silly hats to sell to the British is coming."

I'm happy Terry is here.

Attached: 1514856032659.png (779x752, 498K)

>Mr punch kicks and spouts engrish
Not based you old fuck.

he doesn't even do falcon punches you mong, he's compared to Falcon because of Engrish

Still unexciting.

Waluigi isn't even considered part of Wario's series

lurk moar

Attached: 1521182944842.gif (325x68, 25K)

Because...?

Ken Ryu and Little Mac exist. Terry has no gimmick or interesting motif, snorefest. Scorpion could use a chain and teleport.

Remember how Boon's Scorpion bias is what led to people thinking Subby was being shat over
>MK9's menu has Scorpion beating the crap out of him
>Injustice intro has Scorpion right before executing Sub-Zero
>MKX trailer, he kills Sub-Zero
They roughly equal in popularity and shilling in the 90s
Also pic related and an interview had him stress that'd it have to be Scorpion
Will never happen because it doesn't come out in Japan but the few MK westaboos in Nipland want to see it

Attached: 1447389688031.png (680x399, 128K)

But he plays neither like them. That's the point. But since you're a retard
>chain
>teleport
Oh no we have Samus, Belmonts, Zelda, Mewtwo, etc.

kek look at nips youtube.com/watch?v=6oBPJ_bxBsA

its a nice photo user

Yea Forums thinks Terry is for Latin America
5ch thinks Terry is for China

I don't read moon user, are they excited?

Cross map teleports? His trip up? His grounding hell demons? His chain being a side B and not a grab.

Yes, a lot lol

This

Yes, even Simon does it much better. Go fucking plash Smash you faggot.

Good to see japs have good taste.

Guile and Chun are major characters in SF but neither of them are the main characters, they're supporting cast
Even M.Bison and Shadaloo has always been connected to Ryu and the Satsui no Hadou which Ryu is central to
SF3's the only exception

Yeah, but that still shows that Sub-Zero is important.

Dark screen with a vague silhouette breathing a chilling breath.
Screen starts freezing over in a layer of frost until it shatters into a million pieces forming the Lin Kuei Logo in slow motion
Heavy breathing crescendoes into the MK film theme
Sub-Zero then cold shoulders through the logo and grabs the camera.

Sub-Zero shatters the competition!

There's your trailer.

Attached: Sub-Zero Classic Redesigned.jpg (850x1250, 93K)

>broken english
>not even a new ip
>completely incoherent

Attached: 1539203292061.jpg (751x522, 82K)

Terry is fine and all but

Attached: Metal-Slug-Art-by-Francisco-Rico-Torres.jpg (1417x488, 302K)

Well yeah I was replying to you, I forgot to quote.

Scorpion isn't a monster slayer you idiot. He uses a grab chain, look into his moves, he has way more unique mixups than terry. Or Subzero.

Isn't it
>Ryu for SF1
>Guile/Chun for SF2
>Alex for SF3
I guess Abel is 4 and Rashid is 5

>Just kinda wish they would focus back on scraping the absolute bottom of the barrel
Fuck off

We're talking about the "chain" moves you faggot. Hell even ZSS now that I think about it.
>I'm a retard who doesn't use tether grab

Well faggotron, his would be different, as well as being able to cancel it midway he can double it up if he wants. More unique than punch and kicker man terryfag.

El uinico mexicano de todo el thread, si tu equipo no contaba de menos con Chang y Choi, eras puto y te pegaban en la escuela.

Attached: Choi-2000.jpg (240x240, 17K)

the non-tether whip/chain users can extend or de-extend theirs too you know. The fact that you're so over-reliant on a single move that's practically nothing special in spite of shitting "punch kick" man is hilarious.

You know what why am I even arguing with a faggot who thinks MK is hot stuff?

Terry was the number one trend in Mexico for anyone curious.

And to put you in perspective, the last time anything videogame related was 1 on twitter Mexico was when Smash was announced

duck king is best boy

Attached: 1560232591310.jpg (1279x712, 149K)

The fucking stage is from KoF

They're "lolling" ("wwww") and saying "ooooooooh"

Keep telling yourself that absolute fucking fag,you are no better than a "gamer girl"

>fighting game

Ryu's main conflict is always going to be Sagat or Akuma, not primarily Bison, he just gets dragged along because shenanigans ensues unlike Guile/ Chun- Li who actively seek out to defeat Bison and Shadaloo.
Although there are many interweaving story paths this still holds true.

Please don't.

Goku might be the most important character in fiction for mexicans, not only that but anime culture is seen more as something cool than cringe.

I have seen more kids getting bullied for not watching DB, Saint Seiya and Naruto than the oppositte

Mexicans are a strange folk.

it is fag, keep crying.

many asking for kyo
one coment saying "china appeal"

There is no cringe, we just enjoy what we do.

Putting aside the legal redtape, SNK doesn't like the guy.

None cares about Chile, when I said Latin america, I meant Mexico.

>Terry was the number one trend in Mexico for anyone curious.
wow that popular? I knew it was big there but not that big

I fucking wish

Bitch my boss is a middle aged woman and she was talking about it.

Mexicans love futbol, DragonBall, DotA and fighting games.

it's both, the wird think is that they picked Terry, in both Mexico and China, he seems to be the most popular character

and an american star

Makes sense considering China owns SNK and the phenomenon of Latin Americans being solely exposed to KoF instead of the whole gamut of fighting games.

i thought Yea Forums was full of Brazilians?

*Kyo seems to be the most popular character

The only reason I’m not hyped it’s because I’m more of an Iori guy so I’m upset they chose Terry over him. But I still like Terry and he better say “Are you okay?” some way

SNK became popular because the thing came in spanish, we had capcom arcades too, but most people picked SNK, because we could understand what they were saying.

i'd say Kyo Iori and Terry are about the same in popularity here. There's also a shitload of Ramon, Tizoc and Angelfags here for obvious reasons

this. It's more like amerimutts are the only ones not hype for him. Correction, amerimutt zoomers.

Well, I am brazilian.

We are all mexicans, chicanos and mexicans pretending to be gringos.

Why do you think Nintendo and weebshit are the most popular things here?

How on earth does the Engrish translate to Spanish?

*ahem*

Attached: 1567718917096.jpg (720x887, 104K)

Angel is basically baby's first waifu here, literally every dude that set foot in an arcade on my school had a thing for her, me and a friend were the only Leonafags.

But that's rape

Fuck off zoomer

The voices were in english, the text was in spanish, I honestly don't know if the text in the english version was shit, because most of the mexican dubs and text translation from the 90s came from the original source, this is why we got anime free from Amerca's censorship, and the the broken english.

Terry already has a love interest though...

Attached: d71d10o-5fb5b872-d423-4551-b12e-3e44cd505e0a.jpg (660x800, 256K)

>this low IQ posting

Attached: 1565315675625.gif (640x360, 1.2M)

Yeah I say the same, seems to be the pick from most people in my area too.

And same thing but with Mai, it was everyone's waifu in my school.

Were Spanish SNK translations as bad as English SNK translations?

based

I havent played any english version, care to share an example?

But as far as I remmber, they werent bad at all, sure they had some mistake here and there and a thing that we call a "modismo" (essentially adding common mexican only words to a translation, for example M.Bison calling Terry a "Puto maricon" when you beat him), but it was fine. .

you couldn't be more wrong even if you tried, dirty prieto hijo de la verga.

wtf is this supposed to be

Attached: tumblr_mn3rrqthmE1qd9g7oo1_500.jpg (500x307, 46K)

who the fuck cares about this faggot? where the fuck is lori

pretty much yeah

Also
legendsoflocalization.com/killing-weenies-in-last-blade-2/

Attached: 05_badquotes01.jpg (915x688, 152K)

Still laughing in the dark. Vice and Mature are considering taking him to get treatment, but are not sure if they should go to doctor or veterinarian.

Chile here.
Everyone knows and loves SNK in some way.

Attached: 0001_4.png (320x224, 22K)

literally everyone is hype except american zoomers, even the boomers are cool with him since they actually play video games

dont be retarded, smash is literally a love letter to video games, if theres someone that cares about video games its fucking sakurai.
The fact that theres such a disconnect between his pure love for video games and this zoomer twitter rosterfag nonsense who can't just fucking play the game and have fun is mind boggling and depressing

Attached: world-heroes-2-democrats-1.png (960x672, 9K)

In Latin America an arcade local isn't complete if it doesn't have at least one HotD, one Metal Slug and one SNK fighter, and either a SF or a Tekken.

Attached: 1bh8.jpg (550x690, 47K)

disdain for burgers, it seems that every jap game is either badly translated or censored to some degree

>that random fucking "oof"

Attached: 1544808072405.png (256x384, 167K)

this the store i used to go had metal slug 3 and SNK the metal slug one fucking died but they still have the SNK one and i stll see people playing it daily

Hou just sound like you suck at the games. Terry is the nibba you wanna be.

Holy fucking shit,

I'm sure that the spanish translation wasn't as bad. Not long a go I played KoF 94 in a cinema in mexico and right now I'm playing SNK vs Capcom, and there is nothing as broken as this.

>Playing fighting games
Go fuck yourselves.

>I played KoF 94 in a cinema

Is KoF so big in Mexico that you can actually play the thing in a fucking movie theater?

Not him
Dude, arcade machines at theaters isn't a Taco thing
I'm a burger and there's Time Crisis at my theater

they don't have arcades in murrican theaters?

i think he mean a arcade machine in a cinema here we hook a laptop to a projector and make little tournaments betwen classes

I meant an arcade in the cinema, not playing in a movie screen, almost every cinema that I have ever go has a KoF and/or a Metal Slug Arcade.

why are you lying? It showed terry doing 2 attacks with no indication that there were directional inputs like kof or sf

I understood that you could play KoF in a giant screen in mexico, but yeah, an arcade makes more sense.

You forget that Nintendo chose the DLC, not Sakurai.

But he chose the other 5 anime sword man and the 2 shoto clones, and he probably chose sans to be honest

I remember SF2's translations being shit is because they outsourced it to the Chinese to translate it into English or something like that
Which of course led to Shenglong rumors which inspired Akuma

Yeah, I knew that rumor from a mexican Nintendo magazine, they even mentioned how that virtually never happened here because the translation was better.