twitter.com/tobyfox/status/1169387070529429504
youtube.com/watch?v=2CvkH4j4LW8
youtube.com/watch?v=FXy8GWGHxXA
archived.moe/v/thread/465870068/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But it didn’t though?
t. Sans Gunner

Banjos reveal was at E3 which stole the whole show

It means Sans is only liked for being a skeletal instead of his functions.

No it didn't you braindead cock-gargling literal discord cultist faggot
>t. undertalefag

Attached: 1559921783008.jpg (800x1000, 92K)

banjo's had his hype. he eclipsed terry tho

Attached: bad times.jpg (1280x720, 205K)

Kek, did you even watch the E3? Banjo fucking mindfucked the internet

Sans' reveal received way more attention than Banjo, sorry Boomers

I'm a boomer who likes both Banjo and Sans.

What now OP?

Everything has to be a pissing contest with you faggots.

Honestly what surprised me more was that they were working on yet more character packs. I wonder who will get into smash

Just wait till Steve overshadow you too lmao

Zoomers can't stop winning

Attached: 74BB4647-0BBB-4AA5-97A5-8F53276E6A9D.jpg (828x747, 82K)

>the zoom in on his face
They knew what impact this would have.

by what metric?

Banjo was revealed at e3, sans wasn't
OP has gay brain damage

cope

lmao where is Sans' sticker for his MII COSTUME reveal?

twitter.com/nintendoamerica/status/1138488218716844032?lang=en
vs
twitter.com/tobyfox/status/1169387070529429504

Attached: sans.jpg (1024x768, 45K)

xDDD Sans bros! We in it.
I’m so fucking happy.
Yesterday was one of the best days of my life!!!
Sans Undertale in da HOUSE.

You mean terry’s right?

Dilate.

Attached: 14c.jpg (207x253, 17K)

Is Undertale the most popular zoomer game? I haven't kept up with what the kids are into these days

youtube.com/watch?v=2CvkH4j4LW8

Why are you screaming user, dinner is almost ready!

Attached: sFg5frBBBRJ4OomzLHvtKwlT8TQRhxlVJ78oLPByHYM.jpg (968x1280, 159K)

>Banjo was revealed at e3, sans wasn't
What do you mean cope, thats a fact, YOU cope. Use your shitty buzzwords correctly, you vermin

Attached: 1532678385307.png (1280x341, 49K)

minecraft and fortnite are way more popular

No I mean Banjo

Banjo's reveal sent tremors across the gaming world. His gameplay reveal was met by tepid optimism because he's just a normal, non-crazy character. Sans' reveal was also big, but it was mostly people losing their shit because Sans Undertale in Smash is fucking hilarious. I mean, I lost my shit too.

Oh, likes on a twitter post. Alright. I'm convinced. Well, enjoy your mii costume.

Terryfag trying to falseflag

I don't get Undertale. I tried to get into it, I even kind of like Earthbound, but found everything about it to be amateurish and really boring. Solid music for the most part, but why did this game blow up the way it did again?

Undertale is only big for the same reason Shovel Knight was big. Its a character that really has no business being in, but the fact that they *are* speaks volumes about the direction Nintendo and Sakurai want to take Smash- as a game for the fans.

>He doesn't even remember Terry got revealed

>Smashfags
You guys talk like genuine fags, lmao

Banjie trying to cope

Just imagine the shitstorm if someone even more popular like Steve was a Mii Costume

Why would I? The point is that Sans is on his wall to eclipse all of Smash.

Get dunked on kid.

>just a mii costume
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: cfT3rdu.gif (480x271, 869K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FXy8GWGHxXA

Obligatory

Sans should have been an echo fighter for Ness

Nobody even cares about Gambre Goemon costume. I want a new game so bad

>People are so desperate their taking a Mii costume as a legitimate entry and not the ultimate insult to a community it's always been
So is Geno "in" now too?

Nah Banjo Kazooie got his hype during June.
Can't say the same for Terry tho. I almost forgot he was in thanks to the Sans mii costume stuff

Attached: terry-chaoss.jpg (1400x1400, 290K)

It's more for the memes than for the character I think. The Undertale fans are thrilled I'm sure, but I imagine a lot of it is just people from all the fandoms, laughing their ass off because sans undertale made it into Smash Bros. If this was Frisk or Asriel, I think the reaction would have been a bit more tame.

Attached: 120313471491.gif (480x320, 2.17M)

man i fucking love otis

a meme character from an evolved earthbound fan game from a homestuck fanboy got into smash
people are just marveling at that

at least terry and banjo are actual playable characters. who gives a shit about a skin for a garbage spam character.

>from a homestuck fanboy got into smash
please don't associate radiation with that garbage
sure it was nice for a year or two but it went down the shitter and stayed there till the bitter wretched end

Banjo literally crashed Yea Forums for 20 minutes.

Attached: boomer2.jpg (563x511, 36K)

Yeah not even close to the hype of the banjo reveal. You know sans is just a skin right?

>tfw nobody cares about Goemon costume

Attached: mystical-ninja-starring-goemon-n64-character-cast.jpg (720x491, 146K)

You mean playable character

No I dont

>reveal
Uhh, no? Not the reveal, only the release.

it's only popular with autistic kids

Why are you telling lies?

I care user. Be happy with what we got, especially since it looks pretty good considering Goemon is already proportioned like a Mii. I really didn't think he had a chance of getting in in any form.

then you seem to be seething

Do you not remember that?

He's not lying, posting was fucked up during the shit-storm after E3. People from other boards were commenting on it.

Again, why are you telling lies? And samefagging to boot

I'm just disappointed he isn't playable, though I suppose I should be pleased he got in in any form

>Banjo gets sticky thread and the entire board explodes
>memeskull mii costume wasn't even worthy of a sticky

press D to dab on OP

Attached: D9I4zlCUEAAeL1i.jpg (1200x1125, 186K)

I mean, I have no way to prove it to you, but it happened, my dude. What a weird hill to die on.

>Jannies force a sticky that didn't get replies
>Sans naturally fucking sucks up everyone else's hype like a black hole until nobody even remembers that furry mario is released
Lol

D
If I don’t remember it wrong, the official laugh at stevefags thread got like 2000 or 4000 replies and literally crashed Yea Forums for a while because of how big the shitstorm was

Attached: B745E6AA-E574-4FF1-BFDA-DA924C08EEC8.jpg (720x732, 261K)

>I didn't see it so it didn't happen!

Attached: 1545972524686.jpg (263x207, 15K)

I know right. Why would you lie this much about something that we can confirm never happened? Because you're mad that Banjo wasn't hype?

Keep convincing yourself the board didn't crash, I guess. Literally everyone else disagrees with you.

>No seriously guys we broke the website with our threads that nobody responded to! P-Please ignore Sans's complete takeover of all hype! P-Please!!

Attached: laff.jpg (1200x628, 60K)

archived.moe/v/thread/465870068/
Ctrl + F "broke"
Here's the thread, feel free to check the replies, multiple people commented on it.

>funny meme skeleton is acknowledge
of course Yea Forums is having a meltdown. It could be literally any character reveal and it wouldn't matter, it'd have to be even more of a shitpost to overshadow sans like goku and shrek

Who cares how much hype the faggot got he's only a costume. Why would you be excited about hearing your wishlist character becoming a costume, I'd be pissed.

Anyone still have that tweet from Toby telling people to enjoy the game before the fanbase ruins it?
I think people like OP are the kinds of people he was talking about.
Just be happy your meme skeltal got into the game like everyone else, instead of overselling what happened.

>please don't associate radiation with that garbage
god I'm so used to people calling him Toby Fox, I'll always remember him for that hysterical EB screen LP where he turned the "T-Rex Bat" in Winters into a statue of a vampire fighting a T-Rex

Man, everyone is telling you that your lie isn't working and you're still trying to force it. Trying to lie about something that would be well documented sure is a weird thing to lie about? Are you coping, maybe?

this. i'm lmaoing @ ur life

Shut the fuck up zoomer.

Attached: bait.jpg (480x270, 23K)

Have fun losing as mii gunner

see
you fucking retard

>op so mad he's not even writing differently so the samefagging isn't so obvious
heh

Attached: 1445712122964.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Konami bros gotta stick together

Attached: yep it's him.png (355x317, 147K)

>overshadows Terry's entire reveal
FTFY

Otis, I love ya man, but it being a Mii costume is kinda irrelevant. Fact of the matter is that we were lucky to get any Undertale content at all. Sans wouldn't have worked as a fighter and other characters like Papyrus and Undyne don't have the kind of meme power that Sans does. And Frisk would have been just plain stupid, I'm sorry.

>I'm wrong, so I'm just going to keep insisting on it since I'll either get the last word or more (you)s so I win either way!
Yea Forums was a mistake.

Attached: 1457985632451.png (280x272, 3K)

That thread confirms that there was never anything wrong with the site. See how nobody ever has trouble posting?

STFU

You're absolutely delusional if you think Sans's reveal was anywhere near as celebrated as Banjo's. Not even 10% of it. The internet was non-stop Banjoposting for days after the E3 reveal. Meanwhile Sans has already been replaced by other talking points after a day.