At what point did you realize it was a masterpiece?

At what point did you realize it was a masterpiece?

Attached: 809576-undertale-windows-screenshot-title-screen.png (640x480, 745)

>You're blue now, that's my attack

Just about to post this. Papyrus’ fight really felt like when everything “clicked” and the combat system really showed you how creative it could be.

And then alphys happened and I dropped the game for a year

I liked the ost

I fucking loved when Asgore broke the spare button

never played it. i despise pixel trash
here comes the part where a bunch of you tell me to kms

Have a nice day

>lengthy explanation of the maze
>clear as fuck line
Bonus Points
>Second playthrough
>Say I don't understand
>Papyrus gets tripped up explaining and just leaves a note by the machine

Papyrus is a national treasure

Fucking based.

when I started to Worship

Attached: 1478493893208.png (520x650, 136K)

i got memed into playing and finishing this piece of shit reddit tier game. only autists can like it.

Based.

when Ruins started playing

kiss yourself

>you CAN complete the real maze, all of the instructions Papyrus gives you the first time are correct
>what he says when you call him in that room changes if you do complete it

I couldn't complete the maze on my true pacifist playthrough, the squares at some point we're all fucked and I couldn't make it through.

also the moment you realize that papyrus isn't actually a complete joke and you haven't been taking the situation as serious as you should have been.

The Papyrus and Undyne fights, in a neutral route trying to kill them, are the ebst part of the game for me.
With Papyrus you do all you can to beat it but in the end he cant go full "killing human" mode and want just to become friends after a though fight.
With Undyne she is the opposite, going full "killing machine" mode, and looking how she doesnt whant to give up even after she died is really imrpessive. Also she is so convicted on fighting you that you will take that fight really seriously.

There's a trap somewhere in the middle that leaves you stuck if you take it. That's probably why.

I just got spared Muffet and had dinner with Sans, how much longer do I have until I'm done?

New Home.

Keep playing and find out.

i think lisa is far better

Attached: 1561909661610.jpg (850x601, 111K)

You're at the last area. But it's not over after that.

asgore

That part before you fight Asgore where you're walking through his house and a sad song plays while the game tells you a sad story about a goat. God without the music that game would've been a 6/10, but the songs push it to ludo territory

Came in here to post this

this is such an overrated game

It's underrated, though.

when flowey KNEW

When someone told me it was and that I should play it. Then I did and realized it was garbage.

Based.

Attached: you.png (210x240, 6K)