Have you ever worn a plate carrier or taken other precautions when buying a game during a midnight release?

Have you ever worn a plate carrier or taken other precautions when buying a game during a midnight release?

Attached: 1567713871776m.jpg (940x1024, 122K)

the people trying to meme this shit into reality are diabolical incels fuck you

You have to go back to discord trany

quick rundown

>be american
>get shot

>sit quietly in my room playing video games
>somehow responsible for all of the world's problems

Attached: trannydiscord.jpg (720x1080, 600K)

This is why I'm not seeing Joker until the end of its run.

Not vidya
As crazy as it sounds it totally seems possible based on the premise of the movie and Joker's entire character. The type of people who would heed his message are idiots but I wouldn't go to see it release week.

Attached: Joaquin-Phoenix-Joker2-900x506.jpg (900x506, 73K)

>The type of people who would heed his message are idiots

Aren't juggalos already a thing though?

The same people from discord who began spamming incel, have sex and gamer are trying to get people to not watch Joker much like how they tried with Aqua Man and Shazam.

Basically these people have a low protein deficiency due to mouse cum not having nearly as much of a load as a regular mans.

I totally forgot about The Aurora Theater shooting.
How did that not happen again during Endgame?

Attached: large.jpg (500x326, 75K)

People worried that the guys that spam joker pics and hate everyone are going to pull another mass shooting, especially since this movie Joker is unironically an incel weirdo

The reality is that truly dedicated shooters and terrorists are extremely rare. Consider the number of people in a country, then consider the number of convicted criminals, and then consider how many of those were 20-something white guys shooting up a public space because they hated women or niggers or whatever. Tarrant planned his spree for years, Holmes planned his long enough to wire a bunch of fucking bombs in his apartment. These things take time and they are not going to happen frequently like the media would love if you believed.

>are trying to get people to not watch Joker much like how they tried with Aqua Man and Shazam
This is dumb as fuck, they're defending the mouse for free?

>tfw no Suicide Squad mass shooting

Attached: tumblr_inline_mtjl9pny3p1rbaz83.gif (500x281, 532K)

Classic case of living in a society

I mean, I'd believe it, on paper. Jokerfags and 8gaggers are really that stupid.
In reality, though, they lack the balls to really do it, and likely the resources as well. The incel shitters that do pull it off are one in a gorillion.

>Plate carrier
?
???

Attached: that_is_a_lot_of_plates_tiny_asian_man.jpg (450x600, 37K)

>there is a decent enough chance you can get gunned down watching a flick
justify this burgerlards

Attached: 1567719677546.jpg (480x480, 38K)

>live in burgerland
>go outside and get shot
>live in bongland
>go outside and get stabbed
>live in bugmanland
>go outside and Winnie the Pooh will send you to jail because you look suspicious to him

>MIDNIGHT RELEASE!!

I seriously hope you don't do this.

Attached: soy screaming with hands up.jpg (640x591, 96K)

Bulletproof vest. The bulletproof parts are kevlar plates held in pouches on the front or back, hence "plate carrirer."

>The same people from discord who began spamming incel, have sex and gamer are trying to get people to not watch Joker much like how they tried with Aqua Man and Shazam.

sorry my brain isn't big enough for this tinfoil

>the only people making fun of incels are people who are actually trying to ruin the image of DC's amazing movies

Probably viral marketing bullshit

>amount of stabbings comparable to the amount of shootings in the US
lmao

Can the fucking idiots that keep writing these wannabe memes learn some basic goddamn English? I know you're aiming at low hanging fruit but come on, Ivan. You'll never really wreck our elections this way.

What is a plate carrier?

>don't have your tv loicense mate
>gets jailed and abdul rapes you every night

Oh.

Attached: hqdefault (6).jpg (480x360, 10K)

>midnight release
FUCKING CRINGE

the plates are ceramic or steel, the fabric is kevlar, but yeah

what's the issue? once you realize what a joke society is, being a clown is the only thing that makes sense. after all, everything you know and love is all just a fucking joke.

Attached: society.jpg (840x1008, 37K)

You ever been to Yea Forums? The entire board is the Mouse Internet Defense Force.

Disney releases some stupid shitty rehash/reboot or some capeshit film? You better believe white knights from Yea Forums are rapidly spreading to every board on Yea Forums to spread the good vermin's name.

Hail the mouse, Hail the mouse.

You kidding last midnight release I went to was for GTAV, I was the only white boi there. Nothing happened.

the batman shooter was legitimately an MDE fan who wrote to Sam. MDE is dead so I don't think we have to worry about another shooting.

I took my insufferable friends to see the final SW prequel movies so that I'd probably only be shot last.

user, what do you think the movie is going to be about?
This is hollywood seeing a funny internet meme and going "Oh! I can do that too!"

Send in...the clowns.

My last midnight luanch was RDR2. Shit sucked walking home at 12 in the morning.

no

Attached: joker script.png (694x897, 58K)

Kill yourself wageslave

Attached: switch midnight launch best buy.jpg (2048x1365, 2.5M)

Viral marketing.
No one realizes this but Yea Forums is THE best spot to advertise to the entire internet. I call it force advertising.

Basically there are so many redditors, discord faggots, reset era trannies, facebook normies, all these faggots rush into Yea Forums looking for something to bring back to their respective site so they can get attention or upvotes. Yea Forums indirectly advertises to all of these sites FOR FREE. All you have to do is get the hype rolling on a certain board, like Yea Forums, and you're set.
>Minecraft
>agar.io
>Undertale
>LISA
>Baba Is You
>etc
All of them got shilled hard on Yea Forums and look where they are now.

How not to get shot while watching Joker.

Step 1: Don't be in America.
Step 2: ???

Attached: sn181.jpg (601x410, 42K)

LOL Fucking America
>everyone is fat
>company has to cage everything

Attached: 444900755531628545.png (94x96, 19K)

This movie would have been better if it was just Jackass the movie but all the actors were dressed as the joker.

PIcture the joker giving a speech about society as he was being kicked in the balls. everyone would love it.

Oh cmon man, there's another mass shooting every few months now. Going ballastic and shooting shit up is so hot right now, everyone wants to get in on the action.

oh is this another one of those Yea Forums tries to be /k/ threads? I'm game!
Why does connecticut have strict bod armor laws?

libruls think the joker will lead to the collapse of society and they are 100% serious about this.

Try every few weeks. Welcome to America

I feel like once upon a time we would have tried to better understand the seeds of crazy incel behavior and help them. Instead they've become convenient targets for everyone to vent their own hostility which just makes incels feel even more isolated and likely to act out

based mullen

why do you think it's so fuckin hot right now? because of the fuckin media. these people want to scare and get revenge on the public and having them see that there's some kind of spike thanks to the media shilling that shit for political reasons emboldens them to go out and light people up

Shit happens if you end up like this you can always kys rather then taking it out on others

Except this whole idea is fucking stupid. Just because you have a shitty life doesn't mean you are justified in lashing out. Incels should stay out of incel boards (which are just misery echo chambers) and actually try to make their lives better.
Do workouts in your room, get a job, have sex