Why aren't you playing it?

Why aren't you playing it?

Attached: WoW_Classic_Main-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1108019-layer-switching-is-the-problem-not-layering-itself/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

too busy banging ur mom lmao

already did 15 years ago and on private servers

I moved on.

Because I'm fucking stuck in traffic REEEEE!

>spending hours just to get level or sword that deals +5 more damage
you retard

Because I have 4 hours left in queue

I am user

I played everyday of Vanilla and I'm sated.

Because wow is like crack to me. I feel like if I start it will fuck me up

I got my mount so I'm taking some time to chill. I'm gonna take the second half of leveling slow.

because its shit

Got bored

Seeing everyone spam dungeons to level instead of being out in the open world and suffering like me has broken my spirit.

but i am and having fun

Cause I'm waiting for a package to arrive and the ups deliveryman is a shithead that intentionally knocks lightly so he can put one of those stupid notices on your door about a failed delivery.

Attached: anger.jpg (1000x705, 169K)

Get bored past lvl 5.
Everyone is rushing to end game and gonna leave.
No friends to play with.

I knew Blizzard was right from the start in that you think you want classic wow but you don't. No one has the attention span nor do the boomers have the time to play this game anymore. It was honestly doomed to fail from the get go but blizzard bowed to pressure even if they knew you were all being dumbfucks.

I know that feel.
>fedex arrives at 8am

waiting in queue desu

Attached: ea3310ebf1213fd057e8f6803c3ffd9c.jpg (705x960, 97K)

Waiting for me friend to finish dinner.

I will when the hype dies down and there isn't a queue.

my

taking a break to play astral chain and try to finish it then might go back and level my gnome some more or my hunter

Because I'm not a tranny.

this

if you play classic because you get a tiny increase in dps you simply dont get it

got bored of it

>mfw I get sweeping strikes and whirlwind and start doing meleecleave dungeons

Attached: 1451573398213.gif (300x225, 676K)

this shit is cancer, now it's difficult just to find a group unless you're a mage/war

glad half the people doing this shit will quit soon

Let it go, it's been a week, Onyxia has died, the servers are all fucked economically because of layering and worst of all you're supporting Blizzard. Your home is a baren wasteland that has long since lost it's luster

>join /world
>half of the dialogue is "layer please"
>join /trade
>half of it is "LFM DUNGEON SPAM"
>home, more like your childhood home turned crackhouse
im still enjoying it but i could do it without all the private server tryhards and zoomers who cant wait 5 minutes for a named mob to respawn

Can't login.

>mfw my meleechad gets powerful new abilities to protect me while I heal

Attached: 0782cccf4bb85dc4df4953e7c0407195bb9dc8b7f8437839817a48f61813e609.jpg (564x552, 132K)

why do i feel like playing but i feel burnt because of all the walking

>Why aren't you playing it?
I'm busying playing more recently released games and games that are better in quality. Plus, i've already played and did everything in that game back in 2004, 2005, and 2006. So why would i go back and play it again? I'm not going senile, not going through a "midlife crisis" neither nor am I some nostalgia fag that can only live in the past.

So why would i go back and play that old Everquest clone when I can play Greedfall or whatever?

Ehh I'd probably play it if enough of my friends were, but they are not either so I really have no reason to.
I don't honestly see what the fuss is, considering I already played this and got bored of it a decade ago, and now there is no mystery left.

I was happy enough finally getting a mount the first time, and so I'm not all that interested in doing that grind again. It's not like it's suddenly interesting because I did it last a long time ago, it's still a soul sucking boring as fuck grind.

because its sucks and is boring
group content is just typical meta shit
even when i make my own groups people just try to get me to invite warriors / mages, or ask me why i dont join a cleave group since i am a mage

What server do I play on if I'm a friendless nobody that'll prob play solo until I find a guild?

I don't even have 15 dollars

Waiting for a good private server to actually play classic WoW properly :^)

All the people that played private servers are questin, its the retail audience that migrated that spams dungeons all day. Trying to play the game with as little effort as possible

WTF this game is dead already?

Attached: queue.jpg (890x398, 105K)

I'm not all that into classic wow but I am curious what you consider improper about it.

sorry meant to quote

Honestly it's just that layering is irritating and there's no point for it, it's also nice to wait out the flavor of the month factor where a good 50% of the players are worshiping/watching streamers and mindlessly copying them for dungeon strategies and etc

The latter is worse than the former for an MMO, a fresh server would be really nice once the hype is over and done with

Fair, but even private servers are going to feel the corruption of the streamers to some extent, because now they will attract people too poor for classic.
Nothing will ever be the same as playing original wow when it was new.

I am, i just actually have a life this time around.
Also i really like most of the classes and keep leveling new ones, up to 3 now.

warrior tanking is fucking suffering though, i hope it gets better

>up to 3 now.
same i have a 18 hunter 8 Rogue and a 4 Mage i cant decide on which i think i might go rogue

Because mmos are shit

>spellcleave and cleave

I fucking hate this shit because four morons think they can just do something some streamer was doing and they don't have an actual clue how to do it and wipe then disband

Took a week off to play with two IRL friends I was going to roll with, first 3 days is pretty much just wasting time waiting for them because they're slow as fuck and if I let myself level without them I'll end up leaving them in the dust
as a bit of backstory: we spent a week prior to name reservation discussing where we would roll and why so we could coordinate with our non-mutual friends
day 3 they stayed up all night playing, don't see them till late day 4 when they finally wake up and they tell me they rerolled on a different server to play a different faction
killed my motivation, can't even force myself to level at this point so I've just gone back to playing other shit than wow

This

I play afterward.

>get to level 40
>only have 50 gold
>blow gold on essential skills
>have 45 gold now
>no mount
>palazoomers and shithead warlocks riding around on charity mounts
>no dungeons available because retail faggots ruined lfg with cleave spam

Attached: 1B5EA173-9E50-4A35-B938-6B34C646BBC7.png (409x409, 221K)

shamans are by far my fav, enhancement is so strong in classic, highest is the warrior though.

I am. I keep fucking dying while questing/grinding because I suck and keep aggroing the entire area by mistake. I’m hunter too so there really isn’t any excuse

Attached: D7171A9B-6C8D-48C9-AA59-5EE61AAC924E.jpg (1280x720, 33K)

What is cleave spam? I haven't done a dungeon yet are you referring to a warrior move?

Playing the superior retail.

doing dungeons with multiple mages or warriors (who have ravager) and aoeing mobs down Battle for Azeroth style.

Because you are not paying my game/sub

Attached: cat nap.jpg (960x858, 123K)

If I get burnt out of playing classic will I enjoy retail? How different is it vs classic

Also did I make a mistake by choosing Hunter bros?

private servers do it better and for free

Attached: 1505072556177.gif (200x200, 126K)

Got tired of it 7 years ago. I might go back if they release a BC edition, tho...

How do private servers do it better when the existence of classic has proven private servers were overtuned?

gnome rogue or NE Hunter?

Attached: I+liked+that+show+but+_db74ee35de1ad5e5c8cb6e09928e3393.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

So spam dungeons faggot. Git gud.

I'm waiting for the queues to go down and the layering to be removed. No, I will not reroll on a low pop realm because I'm already level 19 and I don't want to be on a dead server. The game will sort itself out within a few weeks.

UD paladin

Attached: 1364939485877.jpg (512x384, 17K)

Stuck in queue.

my friends are all playing alliance so i cant do horde or i would =[ whats the diff between paladin and warrior?

so just rolled a human warrior im going to do mining and black smithing as my professions what else should i be worried about?

>layering will not break the econom-

Attached: layerwinning.jpg (1442x595, 170K)

Undead gets the best Paladins, m8. And they're magic warriors with healz and shit

Paladins are very hard to kill but all they do is buff people and occasionally heal. Warriors are the biggest damage dealers and tanks in the game but they die easily and are a pain to level unless you have a healer friend with you at all times.

Which race do I pick if I’m a warrior and a turbo autist who needs to fucking kill everything and win. Think Vegeta on steroids.

well my main is a hunter and im trying to switch it up and i want to be a big damage dealer and i heard about warriors so this would be my alt i would solo level.

What the fuck am I looking at and how do I exploit it in the same manner?

i have no desire to meet gamer girls and would in fact prefer to avoid them

Because I'm at work.
Can't wait to get home, drink wine and level up my mage. I'm going to drink a lot tonight but my mage will drink more. Fucking mana regen in classic but I still love it so much.

>mobs hit like a limp dick
>quests give 4-6g at 60
>layering fucks the world
hype is absolutely gone

for big dick damage late game what should i roll warrior paladin or mage? and what race on alliance?

Almost 44, questing in Feralas now

Orc

This is the shop that set people off? It's not even well done
Friendly reminder this shit got deconfirmed anyway
blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1108019-layer-switching-is-the-problem-not-layering-itself/

paladins don't do damage
theyre a healer or they're a pvp slot machine (thats still worse than other classes).
warrior is the best dps class in game by a significant amount

I've got a big project for work and I need to finish that first. I WANT TO PLAY NOW AAAAAAHHHHHH

Attached: screaming.jpg (752x440, 52K)

Waiting on LK legacy servers so I can go tree form and roll my hots lifebloom and nourish

>blizzard has never lied in the past
lmao

Warrior for damage/tanking.

Mage for utility/damage.

Paladin for healing/PvP.

went from 30g to 75 in a day boys, mount here i come

ok go ahead and trust the obvious photoshop made physically impossible due to time constraints because there are only single digit layers
you fucking retard

That image does look suss but I can confirm that the first 60 on our server literally farmed Un'Goro clean of Devilsaur and has flooded the AH with it.

>Warrior for damage/tanking.
if im going alliance whats the best race for warrior human? or does it not matter

playing video games with people is too much pressure

I can tell by the pixels that it is real

Got to 30, the grind is super slow, so not really caring anymore just login every once a while and get a level

playing ffxiv instead lmao, wowfags btfo for life

Leveled 2 characters on private servers in the past. Now with people abusing layering, I'd probably sit out and wait to see how they handle the economy issues

dwarf or gnome for both pve and pvp.

>not watermelons
lol fag

>deconfirmed
Fuck off Smash fag.
THIS IS NOT A REAL WORD.

In the end it's minuscule but you'd want Human for the bonus to Swords.

It got boring to me fast dungeons are beyond easy mob fests with no challenge or fun exploration.
Leveling is the most boring tedious shit go grind mobs for an item that drops 1 in 20kills also all the quests are the same boring shit and the world hoping quests are attrocious it takes 20mins to walk to the quest and another to walk all the wayback if you didn't make the inn your home.
Combat is slower than ffxiv.

Overall boring experience for me maybe it was just something you had to play back in the day when it was new.

Attached: 1516740120860.png (1600x1200, 540K)

Because this company doesn't deserve a dime that they get and I refuse to be a npc blizzdrone nigger.

yeah I have no idea why people would doubt the concept.
Our server had maybe 4-5 people on horde at 60 and multiple pages of black lotus and devilsaur leather stacks.

Got to the SM level range, wanted to run armory a few times for Herod's gear and cathedral once for bonebiter, saw absolutely nothing but twitch zoomers wanting to emulate their favorite streamers doing the autistic AoE speedclears, was so disgusted that I haven't played since. This is not what the game was supposed to be about, the community just isn't there.

Flooded the market with what? Leather?

I got my shaman to level 7 and then gave up because it's so boring.

A special leather that should have limited supplies because of long contested respawns yet somehow people have killed more of them that should be possible given the time the game has been out much less than they've been 60.

People keep mentioning this shit, but never what method or how they’re actually abusing layering.

almost like they don't want to share money making methods huh

Attached: tf.jpg (451x452, 32K)

Have anyone who isn't instanced invite you to their group and the game will switch to you their "layer" with completely different spawns and players. If you're the only high level person in that zone you essentially have the entire server to yourself.

If i payed for your sub would you play?

Attached: 1516485950685.jpg (768x1024, 142K)

if classic feels too grindy for me will i enjoy retail?

>make a new character and get put in the newbies only layer
>invite player in ungoro
>ungoro player now has instant full spawn
wow

I am. If nothing else it successfully keeps me off Yea Forums 95% of the day since it came out

Ah thanks user. I don’t really care about this kind of thing. In new expansions/launches smart people figure out how to exploit the game to make lots of gold. Then eventually Blizzard fixes it or enough players copy that it becomes un profitable.

I'm not giving modern Blizzard any money

MMOs are where gamers go to retire. You don't have to be good you just have to put a lot of time into it. I hope you don't get addicted to this casual garbage and play something good. Layering ruined any chance this had.

Attached: Blackroseface.jpg (1200x1200, 596K)

>impossible to find non spellcleave/melee cleave groups for 40+ dungeons
even private servers were better than this holy shit

That’s pretty smart. Wouldn’t you need a dedicated friend to make this work though?

>go to Ungoro
>farm shit
>friend invites you so you change layer
>farm again
>group with a new friend

I dunno man it's just not worth it. Literally half the game is walking. The other half is just barely surviving enemy encounters so I can level up to do content I've done so many times before. I have friends I'm playing with but our schedules are so different that our levels are all over the place and we don't play together anymore which was the whole point. I'd rather spend the precious hours I have on this Earth doing something more enjoyable.

it's always a weeb lmao

>non-streamer, non-zoomer pvp server
>no one has ever talked about layers
>no one has ever talked about twitch
>no one has asked for a "cleave" group
it's comfy as shit, i just wish the dps weren't brainless morons that keep their camera zoomed in and pull every patrol

Attached: WoWScrnShot_090319_220722 - Copy.jpg (202x184, 16K)

im sick as fuck of doing WC as horde

what lvel can I start doing BFD?

>8 slot bag drops
>pick it up
>turboautist says we should roll for it
>roll
>I still win
>he asks if he could please have it

tf is wrong with people these days.

This game must be a masterpiece. It manages to make people who aren't even playing it extremely, unhealthily emotionally invested in it. That's something most games could never manage. Imagine causing so much emotion just by existing.

Attached: I8fqBgA.png (567x680, 415K)

I am.
Just hit 26 on my Priest.

He isn't wrong mmos are the most casual shit. People who play mmos are the only ones who think its hardcore in anyway.

Attached: dibsy plate.jpg (299x353, 29K)

Rogue

BFD is 24 I think.
SFK is 23 though.

Literal nigger gibsmedat mentality. I see it constantly

Just another retail fag

you can do bfd easily at 22.

You're looking at a private server screenshot. You can do it yourself by making your own server and giving yourself all those arcane crystals.

Course, no-one will play your server so...

I played it when Vanilla came out, one month after launch. It was no where near being my first MMO and so I'm not really that nostlagic for it, and I recognize that it's pretty shitty, and that even BfA is better.

BfA's only major issue is Azerite Armor. Also, most of the shit that people keep hyping about Classic is shit that you could be doing in BfA, these fucking neckbeards just don't know how to be social even in an online setting. Saw this one fucker who was saying, "We like Classic because it's more of a sandbox. You can get to 60 spamming dungeons, or doing quests, it's up to you." Like what the fuck do these people think you do in retail WoW?

RP server ?

have killed 20 rock elementals, only 4/10

fuck this nigger quest

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 618K)

you can literally just pay random people to do it or ask them to via /who.
you are going to be a gold millionaire anyway

I grew up.

the problem is there is already people intending to have a both faction racket where they monopolize the farming of these materials by having players on both factions kill anybody encroaching on the mobs/spawnpoints
google devilsaur mafia for a big laugh, the situation is fucked no matter what

no, Thunderfury
it's great and I think the meme name will keep the population afloat as people drop off

He posted on Yea Forums

>My lv26 Paladin has about 10g mostly doing quests
>My lv20 Warrior has 1g mostly doing dungeons

Are... are instances not a good way to make money? I thought there'd be more BoEs there!

How do you make money while leveling? I took mining/skinning, but the AH is flooded so I just vend everything.

Attached: 702zn0a9k6k31.jpg (596x142, 22K)

>20 mobs
thats literally nothing kid, even in wow.
a 1/2000 drop is good in ragnarok online.

Attached: chen504.jpg (850x636, 206K)

frost mages

Quests are just contextualization for mob grinding.

why would i play such an old and obsolete game?

the real issue is people spend gold on dumb shit like minor upgrades from the ah or dropping 5 gold on upgrading sinister strike so it does 5 more damage.
Most of your gold will come from 30-40 since the materials and items sell for real money on ah finally.

Certainly not instances, because that way you're rolling every drop against 4 people and a decent chance one will steal it and leave the group if it's a blue.
basically AOE farming humanoids is the only way to obtain money

I iust bought RDR2 so I'd rather play that

Attached: 1567737807161-870083585.jpg (3264x1836, 1.81M)

I don't give Blizzard money anymore.

Was going to play with a group of friends but they all ended up questing solo in their own little bubbles

It was a nice trip down memory lane for those first 20 levels but there’s better shit to play right now. This month is stacked for games

Human.

Warriors are rough to level, but as a human if you're using a Mace or Sword, you always count as effectively one level higher.

You're level 23? You can fight that lv24 as if it was even leveled with you. A lv23 mob counts as lower level and lv22 makes it even easier.

Most Warriors take huge damage from unlucky miss/parry streaks, that's far less likely to happen as a human. You hit more and get hit less, maximizing this will significantly improve your ability to kill shit.

Attached: tfdvahqvn0k31.jpg (640x600, 41K)

Humanoids aren't even that good if you can't sell the cloth. After 30 most normal monsters have multi silver drops anyway that pull ahead of raw silver and cloth.

That's literally an average drop rate for drop quests you insufferable retailfag

Warriors are the best DPS in the game with high gear, but Mages are great too. Paladins only heal.

Human for Warrior, Human or Gnome for Mage.

There is no correlation of age and quality in video games, or any art.

As a leveling warrior you are never going to be using a 1handed sword or mace. Atleast not after level 10 unless you're retarded

Waiting in queue
Haven't seen my friends list this populated in a decade though, this is great. Even the queue is nostalgic but getting old desu

Are there servers with no queues now? I might play a bit.
How long is layering going to be in? I might wait for layering to stop before I start.

because im waiting for my wage slave friends to get home

you should emphasize by changing 'high gear' to literally BIS with a lot of rogue equipment

fury warrior is incredible when tuned to the maximum but anything less and they're down a tier

There were always servers with no or short queues. You've been memed by obsessed mentally ill people

Attached: bearass.png (700x93, 151K)

I haven't touched the AH and haven't brought many skill upgrades (Literally haven't even trained rend) was just shocked that my Warrior has such less gold.

Maybe because my War has Herb/Alch, but I don't feel like I've spent 8g on lv12 Alch!

The bonus affects 2h too doesn't it?

The problem is with oversupply just now. If you are ahead of the curve gathering professions are very profitable. However if you are behind the materials should basically just be vendored which is crap. You could take a crafting profession and level it using the cheap mats and the server will normalise over time so you can make money. Otherwise farm humanoids or animals for skinning.

There's plenty of 2h Swords and Maces around my dude.

Attached: 1567725482582.png (599x584, 493K)

it's the repairs, user
reason I don't play plate is that you go fucking broke whenever you get a bad party or it's a 'learning night' at 60

Warrior is the strongest solo damage, mages are strongest raid damage due to how their abilities stack with each other, rogues have vanish which wipes their threat table, which allows them to cheat threat limits, but the scaling of rogues is really really bad

Any alternatives to Devilsaur armor at 60 for hunters? Not looking to pay out the ass/get ganked in Un’Goro

Due to how vanilla was designed, swords and maces tend to be faster then axes, and due to how vanilla damage scales its better to have bigger hits less often, then more hits more often.

>get memed into playing rogue
>loses to almost every class in 1v1 unless you use every CD
epic

Literally how. Are you retarded?

>roll warlock
>self-sustaining leveling process
>hit 30, still enjoying the class
>voidwalker is more and more useless every day as even my DoTs manage to rip from it
>still a wet noodle in world pvp without crucial talents
>debuff limit probably won't be 16 by the time I'm ready for the big leagues
it's okay I guess, but I might shelf this for now

RP server or Normal server? Last time I checked years ago, there was no real difference?

pvp if you aren't a weenie, regular if you are

uhh
try pressing buttons

undead priest or warrior?

I am playing it and having a lot of fun.

The only thing that bothers me is how easy the dungeons are. I remember them being much harder.

Not true. They normalized damage sometime during vanilla due to the popularity of the Arcanite Reaper.

It's dying and the playerbase is already abandoning the game or going back to retail in droves.

>BfA's only major issue is Azerite Armor

Attached: 1543317429240.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

>Play a class based on CDs and have the near exclusive ability to pick and choose your fights
>Decide to yolo with no CDs
Stop being retarded, go play a shaman where you can spam frost shock and pray for windfury procs

Rogues are one of the best PvP classes in the game. Just go CB/Prep if you really can't win without cooldowns.

Nah, they normalised durability damage.

>Due to how vanilla was designed, swords and maces tend to be faster then axes, and due to how vanilla damage scales its better to have bigger hits less often, then more hits more often.

Literally doesn't matter pre40, just choose whatever weapon has the highest DPS.

And doesn't change what I said about Humans. Using a Sword/Mace is the equivalent of adding +1 to your level.

You hit more and get hit less. Means if you fight yellows or greens you're taking much, much less damage than any other Warrior.

>mage
>sheeps/frost novas me
>wins

>hunter
>BM pet stuns me
>wins

>warlock
>death coils me
>wins

etc etc

similar thing happened to me. I was really feeling good about my character and his progression then my friend and his guild (hes the leader) went on a different server when he finally got on I guess cause mine had a queue? It killed my motivation to play.

>run bfd
>notice my group doesn't have all the relevant quests and share them
>we make a pretty fast beeline to aku'mai
>everyone takes the port to darnassus and leaves the party as I ask "wait, where's thaeldrid?"
>search for a bit, find him in a secret cave
>in his dying breath he tells me to kill kelris again
fuck

To no one's surprise, Blizzard ruined it with changes. Layering raped the economy.

Play Demo if you need your pet to hold aggro.

Never got to play it back in the day so I paid for a month to see if I can have some fun. Theres the usual meme spouting retard or tryhard zoomer but most of the time Im having fun just fucking around, doing some quests and improving my character
what are some nice experiences youve had so far?
>playing around durotar killing quillboars or whatever theyre called
>hunter invites me to a party
>kill some quillboar and run into the elite of the area
>we talk about how to handle it and decide to ping pong kite basically
>add jumps in and kills us as we were about to finish him
>we come back and I realize I have an item from a previous quest reward that lets me root enemy for 10 secs
>tell hunter bro about it
>we decide to clean up adds before fight
>notice I have a bow on inventory better than his
>offer it to hunter bro
>as we are killing adds one of these fuckers drops a lvl 4 green bow with twice as much dps
>we roll and he wins it
>no drama, no arguments, no bullshit. he gets it and we laugh it off
>we start kiting this fucker and then I root his ass for about 10 secs
>finally kill him
>no cool drops
>we finish the quest and head back to razor hill
>we say goodbye and thanks for group

have fun hunter bro

Attached: 1545097409184.png (645x645, 427K)

>Nah, they normalised durability damage.
When, brother? because I remember the absolutely ridiculous plate costs from actual vanilla and I only started playing after AQ

I'd argue retail is even more of a sandbox since you can literally reach max level just picking herbs like that one panda dude

Normalization only effects instant attacks, where as white damage is still most of your damage as a melee class.

>To no one's surprise, Blizzard ruined it with changes. Layering raped the economy.

can someone please explain this to a newfag are people actually qutting wow over this layering thing? is it really that bad? how are people doing it?

It's fair, Rogues really do need their PvP trinket.

You should be kicking or vanishing the Poly though.

>pick class because you think it's good at pvp
>realize that it doesn't matter because if you're not good at pvp the class isn't good at pvp

how hard is it to understand

I have 3/3 Improved Voidwalker and the rest is in Affliction, but nothing gives me a huge damage boost over him - even when I'm not wanding, I can't control my threat and always have the mob running at me in their last 1/3rd of a bar.
It makes me wonder why I even have a voidwalker, yet they're the only option for grinding.

grey items from beasts. and skinning helps too. I always look at my gold in the mid 30s and think there is no way im gonna make it because im not even halfway there then i do.

Someone took a fake screenshot on a private server and so shitposters are pretending it's real to try cause drama.

Neither. Female troll priest or male tauren/orc warrior.

The person you replied to has been emotionally invested in this video game's failure for months or years. He has not installed or played it.

Warlock, Paladin, or Druid for a fun leveling experience?

I honestly only intend to level and have some cheap nostalgic fun. Any suggestions?

>be a non shitter
>own world pvp as you decide when to fight
>can ambush for half people’s health
>can take on 2-3 enemies with cooldowns
>often can vanish and sprint away if the fight isn’t going well

L2play fag.

Normalization only effects yellow attacks that scale based on damage, when leveling most of your damage will be white damage, and its better to have a bigger slower weapon that can 2-3 shot an enemy then it is to have a faster weapon because the bigger white hits combined with yellow hits will kill things faster on average

Like a warrior with pendelum of doom can charge, white hit, mortal strike, and probably 2 shot anything all the way up to 50, but if they were using a faster weapon this wouldn't be the case

Grouping up for quests is my favorite part of the game.

paladin leveling is suffering, druid leveling gets marginally better after cat form but stays a lot slower than warlock

Got bored of pressing one button to kill reskinned boars for 100 hours.
But hey no LFG haha best game every amirite Yea Forumsros? We're so much smarter than normies, i bet they're still level 20 hahaha i'm having so much fun look this guy partied me so we can go in thihs cave to kill boars wtf i made a new friend haha

Attached: 1519115696658.jpg (1024x683, 426K)

Right now? Because weed.

They should have just added BGs at launch. Fuck minigame autists.

Paladin leveling is piss easy, slow as fuck, but easy as fuck too

They're the only class who can solo facepull packs of mobs and win most of the time.

It was changed long before AQ.

Originally repair costs were based on how much durability the item had (Plate had the most) and durability went down based on how much you got hit (Clothies obviously never got hit).

They later changed it so durability went down based on how long you were in combat for (everyone's will be roughly the same) and costs were normalised between armour types.

So Warriors only had the most repairs because they had the most deaths.

It's 5:10 am, just spent a few hours questing and doing some menial work like upping my professions. Game is still great. I think I'm going to go do WC tomorrow.

It’s just shit posting user. Is layering perfect? No. But for the most part it’s not noticeable.

All my friends are playing xiv

If the game is bad, why are you constantly obsessing over it like a schizo? Why are you not just playing something else? It's a sad display.

>They should have added minigames at launch
>Fuck minigame autists
wat

It feels just as good as it did in 2004, bros.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_090519_170719.jpg (1920x1080, 2.11M)

well shit, maybe I remembered wrong then, I never had a warrior myself but my friend always bitched about his repair costs after wipes

also that explains why I get durability loss despite never getting damaged

I want to spend as little time as possible on the game while still enjoying it. I think pvp isn't good for that.

Have you been training/improving his Torment?

>yet they're the only option for grinding.

Imp or Succ are better. Fear and DoT multiple mobs at a time. Use Void if you need SL.

just finished getting a druid to 60 and dont know what to do but leveling was really fun. but seems like pointless to gear up and collect stuff for molten core when you can jump straight to nax for gear once that comes out

actually I want to play BFA now because I haven't played WoW since wotlk, but im still waiting for a sale on all the addons. actually im surprised blizzard didn't run a sale on the classic launch week. they could've sold a BFA complete edition to all the new players, instead of $5 for basic WoW which includes a free month

Attached: 1556193043054.jpg (1072x796, 167K)

there's some RP realm specific rules, read them
or don't, the rules are just not to say non-rp shit in /say /yell and so on, technically bannable as is fucking with RP (except drive-by killings of opposing faction, just dont stick around and camp)
/party /raid /trade /lfg and so on are out-of-character channels so shitpost freely
RPVP realms have traditionally been less infested by obnoxious retards
RPfags don't mind non-RPers aslong as long as you don't fuck with their RP like an obnoxious retard. they WILL report you
if you want to be nice, get one of them RP addons, whatever is the hotshit, and tag yourself as non-RP. the people with the addon atleast won't bother you but will like you for not wasting their time

Druid leveling is great, Warlock is okay, and Paladin is easy and safe, but kinda boring.

yeah rogues are kinda over rated. they can completely style on noobs or people without a pvp trinket but 1v1 vs a good player they face an uphill battle. Rogues CAN kill any class, but you have to use your cooldowns vs people that know what they are doing, and then you are a sitting duck. They are the assassin class but they can only assassinated skilled players every so often then they have to wait in stealth to "pick and choose their next battle", Rogues in tbc are so much better.
t- played rogue in og vanilla in a decent raiding guild

RP servers are full of autists

Retail spastics fucked this game and you know it

I'm buying the important books as I need them, and because I'm a tailor I've been mostly farming humanoids where fear runs the risk of drawing in huge packs of shit.

It's a small server without a lot of inflation so buying mats is not an option, everyone's a gigajew asking 40s a stack for silk

It definitely is in capital cities. They're practically ghost towns even on high pop servers.

Retail is the same as vanilla whilst leveling up, basically, with QoL stuff like animations, models and fx. It's been this way since late Legion.
Endgame, though? Infinitely better.

doin what

>but seems like pointless to gear up and collect stuff for molten core when you can jump straight to nax for gear once that comes out
are you retarded
what the fuck group takes a guy wearing quest blues into naxxramas?

>Encouraging someone on Yea Forums to infest the comfy RP realms that typically filter them

ISHYGDDT

I don't get why they have to layer hubs. I want hubs to actually feel lively. Fucking stupid.

gotta love the people in trade chat saying "i'm out front at the bank doing free enchants" and you don't even see them unless they invite you

>Paladin
Slow as fuck but you can get into groups as a healer
>Druid
Takes getting used to as the class is non-intuitive outside of its basic healing, but can get real crazy when you learn how to do it, especially once you get to the point where you can power shift
>Warlock
Pretty much like hunter, except you actually have to use your spells to kill anything, not very good in group due to having terrible CC, terrible AOE, and limited utlities.

I'm still wearing two epics from dungeons you fucking dolt. but that doesn't change the fact that you don't need good gear for naxx

>Endgame, though? Infinitely better.
the endgame of retail is better than vanilla? then why do people call retail bad?

he'll just get banned for breaking the RP masquerade or bullied and blacklisted relentlessly by the drama-powered RPtists if he's a dumb fuck

googled and was not disappointed
great laugh, what a fucking joke

Always lose interest after Duskwood mainly because Stranglethorn Vale sucks.

Resubbed to XIV instead and haven't played since Heavensward.

People who bitch about Retail are 90% people who haven't played retail in a decade.
Let them enjoy their diarrhoea. If people wanna just press 1 for hundreds of hours, let them.

>asking for layers
Haven't seen this on grob yet.

Meanwhile, I jumped on my friends Hemo Rogue near the end of Vanilla, stripped naked and styled on every Warrior that'd duel me without needing any cooldowns.

You can beat Warriors by literally just running sideways, so long as you've got Crippling Poison.

Is there a site to track the faction split for these servers? Was thinking of rolling ally with a couple friends on whitemane.

Druid definitely. I have leveled multiple classes to 60 and druid was very fun. They are downright OP while leveling. Great tanks, good at grinding, okayish healers, great at pvp, and they have stealth.

not interested in playing an outdated game that's hyped up by nostalgia

I have a 44 mage now. I want to make an alt to switch things up for my sanity. What class / race?

It's more about the social side of the game for most people. I would rather do team oriented content and make friends than grind to be top of the autist club.

Because to do the real end game you have to do a bunch of filler meaningless bullshit that no one likes yet they keep copy pasting it into every expansion

Sounds like a shit tier rogue

Rogues were gods 1v1, terrible everywhere else because a random dot will fuck your rotation, rogues never recovered from TBC, the only thing they had from TBC moving forward was kidneyshot, and that only got worse as time went on.

People call retail bad because people don't randomly talk to them or party them anymore like they did when they were kids. Nothing to do with the game, but retards gonna retard.

Ironically, it doesn't happen in Classic, either. People just party for caves or quests with bunched up mobs, say what they need (if even that) and then leave once they're done.

>but you can get into groups as a healer

Don't fucking lie user. No-one needs or wants healers now, they're insanely overpopulated.

My Paladin only ever gets brought in as DPS, I've been able to heal three instances so far, and that's with being fast on the whisper before the 10 Priests and 6 Druids offer first!

In Vanilla everyone who played a hybrid complained about having to heal, now they're all happy to!

Everyone on my list quit half way through bfa or legion and is back for classic. Pretty sure you're in the minority here.

nelf hunter on a pvp server
when you get bored just shadowmeld and have your pet tackle noobs in the barrens while you eat a burrito

Druids are great healers and the most fun healing class by far.

>I like to pve so everyone does

with the right spec and poisons you can fuck up just about any class as a rogue, providing you don't rely entirely on stunlocks.

I never said I wasn't.
But I can also tell you those friends of yours will be either back on retail by the end of the month or off of WoW likely for goood.

>Always lose interest after Duskwood mainly because Stranglethorn Vale sucks.
STV sucks for ally on my realm. All the ally that start there at level 31 get bullied by horde around 37+, its bullshit.

What kinda class interests you? What kinda gameplay do you think would be fun?

I don't pay to play games

>But I can also tell you
No you can't you fucking retard. You can't tell people shit you can't know.

thats one class. yeah you can bleed kite warriors in vanilla. just like you could bleed kite protection paladins in tbc (the supposed rogue counter in arenas). Warriors get man handled by most classes in 1v1 unless the guy vs a warrior is bad or the warrior gets the charge and some lucky crits.

>Try to force myself to login today during peak time
>See realm list
>Aside from the 3 streamer realms, everything is on medium pop already
>quit and uninstall game

I like how people were saying this shit was gonna last months. It's barely been a week and people are already leaving in droves.

Attached: 1480143616641.jpg (960x892, 111K)

Any huntard anons?
how do I pvp with BM hunter? my multishot is hitting hard now, hit 35 and got my Master hunter weapon really early
But if someone gets near me it feels like its over
Hamstring lasts too long and I cant really escape once I get even a minor slow
I feel like I'm missing some defensive ability right now

Attached: 1563929872394.gif (476x508, 452K)

>random party member dies because he did something stupid
>rez me rez me!
>i cant sorry i already battle rezzed the tank 5 mins ago you will have to walk back

never said or implied otherwise.

Sure. It should have said something like it doesn’t negatively effect the game too much.

Jumper Cables!

All my friends stopped so I did too.

>Aside from the 3 streamer realms, everything is on medium pop already
it's really over....

When running away, when you place your freezing trap, jump and FD at the same time. It will hide the trap animation.

Also, when you get WinShot it's GG for anyone trying to deadzone you.

I'm 4/8 mythic, almost 5/8, and it's pretty shit m8. Benthic gear is fucking crap and ruins raiding. Every time they try to fix something they just make something else worse. People wanted upgradable gear so they gave it to them except they made it so it could proc a gem slot AND they have a random effect (like a legendary) so you have to buy dozens of each slot to get BiS. This defeats the entire purpose of why people wanted upgradable armor in the first place. Basically every slot has a benthic piece that is better than mythic gear unless that mythic gear titanforges and also has a socket (only rings/trinkets/legs don't). People also complained that raiding had bad trinkets so they made the new raid's trinkets ridiculous OP making every other trinket garbage in comparison. People hated unlocking the same traits over and over on azerite armor so they implemented essences instead. You upgrade essences through doing all sorts of content content, but then they even fucked that up by making the PvP essences some of the best for DPS in PvE content.

tldr; BFA is trash, dude, and the devs clearly have no fucking clue why people don't like it.

Too addictive. Fighting off the urge to sub.
I remind myself that the journey is fun but the endgame sucks.
And I remind myself that $15 a month adds up quick.

Filthy casual

They all interest me which is why it's hard for me to pick.

i dont like retails animations, they are too flashy and too janky.

See

Then don't play retail.
Personally, I find the one button gameplay of vanilla too fucking awful to even stomach playing more than one hour.

Retail feels skinnerboxy all over the fucking place. Everything's flashy and shiny and feels like it's trying to abuse the human psyche on feeling like I "won" and need to win more.

>Nothing to do with the game,
THE GAME IS HOT FUCKING GARBAGE JUST LIKE VANILLA

Yes they were the assassin class who could 1v1 anyone. I think i said that.
>the only thing they had from TBC moving forward was kidneyshot
cloak of shadows? did you even play rogue?

>that stretch of content from 30 to 35 where your major leveling zones are contested shitholes like Hillsbrad, Arathi and STV
>all your quests are yellow or orange, and there's not that many of them
>when you do try them, the spots are heavily populated - good luck if you're playing the underpopulated faction on your realm
>mount and major weapon upgrade quests (SM, RFD) at 40 taunting you, but just barely out of reach
fucking hate this part, take me back to comfy duskwood

Attached: 1540318165591.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Because copy paste quests about killing 12 boars doesn't feel skinnerboxy it at all.
It's the same fucking shit. The only difference is, retail has more features and looks better.

IMAGINE not being level 60 yet. are you kids even trying?

I agree.

just go do desolace then grind on the beasts there while listening to music or something. great way to make gold too, especially if you are a skinner.

I have a life :(

This. I'm 60 with epic mount on my mage already. Leveling a comfy Hunter now, lvl 20

having trouble picking shaman or warrior. what should i level as shaman with? i already have my ideas as warrior. 2h fury

is there a specific spot you had in mind?
wouldn't centaurs be better as well due to money drops and more junk?

>level 26 warrior
>just reached 10g
So happy

Without layering, pvp servers would in the fourth war period in any contested zone

I'm playing.

Attached: Wow_2019_09_06_06_40_26_922.jpg (2560x1080, 1.53M)

jesus christ bros im level 55 and i want to off myself. i go to a quest zone and there are like 10 quests with no chains ive been spamming brd for like 12 hours i want to die

I'd gladly give up cloak to play prenerfed rogue.

Play a NE Druid then. Really, really fun class and with how versatile it is, you can take on any role that suits your whims. Except DPS caster, but your mage handles that.

Stop playing shit games then

no u

hmmm
could it be you're...
lying?

Attached: Capture.png (873x727, 394K)

Haha f*cking pwned noob

some grey items from beasts vendor for a fair amount and stack too. around the northern part of the zone, in between that orc fortress and the horde quest hub is decent. Look for the roaming packs of hyenas that go all around the zone too, their stats are terrible but they give the regular amount of xp and loot each so if you have any form of aoe or cleave you can easily kill the whole pack for really good xp per hour. figure out their patrol routes if you can then grind beasts along it while looking for them

meant for

rogues were better than ever in tbc. they started sucking in wrath.

NO NO NO NON NO NON ON NONO NONONONONO CLASSIC IS DYING ITS DYING ITS DYING ITS DYING ITS DEEEEEAAAAAAAD

Attached: 1567132941959.jpg (640x640, 63K)

Holy shit how can one man be so based?

Shaman are healers only at endgame, but they're fun to level because of Windfury.

2h Fury or even 2h Prot is legitimately the best spec for leveling Warriors pre40 because none of the Arms talents fucking do anything until you're high level. TM literally does nothing until you're lv30.

However at 40 you should respec for MS. Fury can't hold a candle to MS, damage or utility until raid gear.

>Not doing Shimmering Flats and Desolace

Only got yourself to blame desu

Literally the best part about Classic so far. Everyone willing to group up and help with quests has made it so much fun!

the only thing fun about BFA is heroic and mythic raiding and even that's ruined by benthic gear rendering raid drops worthless

thought it was gay as a youngin and still think it's gay today

No belfs no buy

fucking this

>running in the barrens as alliance with 2 pals as the non-pvp tagged horde run up to us and stare
it's like going through a nigger infested bad neighborhood

...and nothing of value was lost.

dad?

its telling you to fuck off to another server bitch

Titanforging, timegating rep, falsely advertising allied races, having five different raid difficulties, ability pruning, and general content droughts are what make retail wow shit.

>Titanforging, timegating rep, falsely advertising allied races,

i haven't played wow before so im not sure what any of those terms mean. How did they falsely advertise races?

>having five different raid difficulties

why?

>general content droughts

so the expansions are all meaningless?

Undead warlock is kino

>Undead
>Kino

laughingsluts.png

Cringe

>implying classic wont have content droughts

>Retail is the same as vanilla whilst leveling up
FUCKING LOL

No.

>Retail is the same as vanilla whilst leveling up
yeah I too am spamming LFG dungeons in full heirlooms on classic

i'm level 55, i've been playing it a lot

Attached: 1479429950277.jpg (351x423, 120K)

Use slows and save your burst for low hp enemies. also use traps faggot

>strong-armed to free transfer out of my server
>only because two friends couldn't bother to reroll their lvl 8 characters they made to dodge queues
>check /who 20-60 on the new server
>5 matches, one being myself
aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CONNED AGAIN

Attached: 1567655976873.jpg (640x448, 26K)

I kinda just dont wanna pay monthly.
I feel pressured to play when I do.

Attached: 1410263011278.jpg (329x289, 11K)

Is it just me, or are all the cool weapons axes/swords/hammers with special effects and every other weapon type gets fucked?

I mean stuff like Searing Blade, Killmaim, Ravenger, ect.

they actually still have the nerve to charge 15 a month for this LMAO

axes swords and hammers are every weapon type

Combat daggers or swords rogue.

It blows every other dps class out of the water until around Naxx gear and fury warriors get BiS from there. Even then combat dagger or sword rogues compete for the top dps with them.

>here are your veggies and meat now where the fuck are my 50 deep fried double bacon cheese burgers?

just got my mount lads

already halfway to my epic mount lads

>having five different raid difficulties

havent played retail serious since cata are there really 5 raid difficulties now wtf?

Played it way back when. Would return if:
A) I didn't have to have a job now
B) If Blizzard quit pandering to stupid retards and stopped removing all the RPG and "world" aspects of the game

But neither of these is going to happen.

Already played every class on vanilla from 1-60 and did a fair amount of 5-mans, both when it was retail and when it was only on private servers. Raiding requires too much investment for my casual tastes, although obeying instructions from the leader is braindead easy. There's nothing there for me.
Also I'm replaying Guild Wars 1, which has been a very comfy single player experience. Thanks for asking please subscribe to my blog.

>undeads can be priests

absolutely retarded

she cute tho

Attached: 1474094918262.jpg (563x563, 62K)

>ranged weapons
>staffs
>wands

I want to play a druid but I can't come up with a good name and its killing my motivation to play

Attached: 1365046083872.jpg (728x546, 66K)

>tfw this is a real scenario

>Level a hunter to 30
>Get bored
>Level a mage to 30
>Get bored
>Level a shaman to 30
>Get bored
>Realize I don't even like Horde
>Dipshit friends would rather play no shoes mudhut niggers
>Slowly losing interest to keep playing after work

I fucking hate character crisis

Attached: 1362591966076.gif (320x287, 982K)

Bearfacial

>Speedrunner
>Kittylitter
>Chubbear
>sealthedeal

It's so easy user

WoW classic is one of the better MMOs to have a character crisis in, for what it's worth. The leveling experience is pretty fun if you talk to people.

I don't want to support Blizzard after what they did to Hearthstone/Diablo/Overwatch

Attached: 1567094736557.jpg (1536x2048, 430K)

Just give them a proper character name, not a reference or joke

Just make some stupid cow or beef pun like literally every other Tauren I've seen.

My Tauren druid's name is a completely unrelated play on words and therefore better

What are you going for, something serious or memey? If you want the latter just ask for a roll.
Also what race, knife-ears or cow jokes?

Who has highest dps in game? I mean like. Ultra big single target damage who fuck shits up?

>Leveling as shadow
>Minding my business
>Getting jumped on by a rogue while I fight mobs/reg mana or at low health
>Its ALWAYS a fucking undead faggot, ALWAYS.
you little fuckers you know who you are. Wait till I get shadowform and bust yo little boney ass!

Lore-friendly cow puns, I can't come up with any tauren names I like so I'm trying to think of something that's more like a nickname that a druid would earn, like Bearclaw or something but actually clever.

Attached: 1565735196181.png (524x459, 278K)

ret paladin

This is what it looks like during normal boomer hours when they are off work.

Am in dank budz guild. The “layer please” spam in chat is fucking cancer. I might quit till they remove this shit but the server will be fucked by then anyway

If you're talking about Naxx BiS DPS, then it's
Warlock > Warrior > Mage > powergap > Rogue > powergap > Hunter

Stinkhoof sounds right up your alley

I use boring old fashion RP names.

same boat brother, I just wanna roll alliance, but my friend went horde this time

these fucking mudhut zones suck

How about Ironhide or Moonfang or Hornhoof Hoofhorn

So warlock is beast dps? What do i focus?

Horde will always be better.

oooooooooo

She cute.

>tfw paladin and seeing any other class bursting down a mob

Attached: wish that were me.jpg (543x564, 14K)

You probably aren't tanking right. It's basically DPSing where you get bonus rage from aggro.

>tfw there was a group going miles out their way to find any Horde in Desolace, kill them, and camp them
>Only 20 Horde in the entire zone so almost nobody for backup.
I deleted all my quests and left lol fuck that.

That's why you asspull all the mobs and spew consecration AOEs, then promptly tell them to hop with the quickness.

I'm at work

>spellcleave
>warrior cleave
>ravager cleave
Does no one run dungeons like normal anymore?

>buy game
>have to keep shoveling money to developers every month to keep playing one game

Attached: 1561418326603.gif (322x281, 3.12M)

>Warlock above Warrior

Maybe if you play Horde, not on Alliance.

Warriors are the best DPS in the game, fullstop. Especially if you're alliance.

But you'll get shit for trying to be a DPS only Warrior, and people will want you to tank stuff. Not having a tank set or being willing to tank will make you serm selfish.

So if you're not cool with that, play a Human Rogue or Gnome Mage. Gnome doesn't make much difference but Human Rogue/Warrior is the best race.

>No shoes

Nah

>have to buy newer versions of the game to keep playing with your friends

Attached: elf male and female.png (900x563, 383K)

dont want to pay membership, when i can play on a private server

>Be tank
>Inviting other warriors is retarded
>If I invite more than one mage they're going to whine for big pulls so they can spellcleave,
>Rogue players are zoomers that want to be carried through these comps and will leave like I can't find a new one in 5 seconds.
I just want 4 priests. Priests don't give a fuck if you take your time, they're in it for the comfyhaul.

Seriously, looking at this pic, does anyone really think the right is more attractive?

>>If I invite more than one mage they're going to whine for big pulls so they can spellcleave,

They really take blizzard away from mages. Fuckers and their goddamn zoomcleave bullshit. I've group for mages just to get a quest done and they start begging me to aoe pull so they can spam blizzard.

>I have 3/3 Improved Voidwalker and the rest is in Affliction
That's your problem, you specced like a baka.
If you want to roll Affliction, you should be rolling pure affliction until 40. Whip out the succubus and learn how to fear kite and/or drain tanking. You will want 5/5 fel concentration and Curse of Exhaustion.
If you want to let the VW tank, you need to dive deeper into demonology. At level 30, you could have 5/5 Unholy Power which increases VW threat generation (damage +20%). Then you can build up to Master Demonologist and Soul Link.

wait, I saw a version of this image where the male and female tags were reversed, is that the original or is it this one?

its not free to try out

BECAUSE I AM NOT A SUBHUMAN YOU SUBHUMAN

Why would I play the version of the game that casualized the entire MMO genre? Fuck you and your baby casual game

It should be free.

>Warlock
>and limited utlities.
wrong
Healthstones are health potions that don't share a timer with health potions.
Soulstones allow for wipe recovery.
There's also a curse for every situation.

>having terrible CC
Seduce is great against humanoids.
Elementals and demons are hard CCd by banish.
While still not as good as poly, fear can controlled if the warlock isn't braindead. Is the mob running too far? Slap it with Recklessness and it will yoyo back to you.

Because it's just as stale and boring as it was when I quit vanilla originally.

I also want to add that Recklessness is good for dungeons with humanoids, if you put rank 1 on an enemy they'll get minimal value and won't run into the next pack from the low health fear

>I can't control my threat and always have the mob running at me in their last 1/3rd of a bar.
Which doesn't matter because the mob is either going dead before they reach you, damn near dead, or 2 seconds from running for it's life. Also the point of the Voidwalker isn't tanking really, it's for gank protection with Sac.

>Fear
Not only is that a huge mana drain, but it's also a real nice way to pull extra mobs and waste extra time getting your ass beat (or worse, dieing because you don't have a void to sac).

>waaaaa queues reeeeee
>lol this game dying though
Which is it?

it costs money

20% of 0 damage is 0. Void walker tanks by spamming his gay little taunt, if the enemy resists even once that shit will pull to you regardless. I tank with felhound once he gets curruptin blood before I would tank with vw

Vw tanking falls off so fucking hard after Lvl 30 it's insane

>Gank squad of me plus 4 lvl28~ friends leveling in Ashenvale
>Regularly kill lvl40+ dudes as they're heading into Felwood
Feels good man

Attached: 1563760273964.jpg (259x567, 72K)

Ive never played WoW and started initially as an Undead Mage. Made it to level 24 then restarted because I invested into professions I don't use that I didn't understand, bought skills I never use, rerolled talents twice, and basically just had a fucked up character because I didn't really understand the game. Rerolled Gnome Mage today now that I know more of what I'm doing. Not as cool looking as Undead, but at least I don't have to do questing in the fucking Barrens or Silverpine again.

My only question is what's a good profession to take alongside tailoring? Engineering would be cool, but it looks like you need mining too and I'm dead set on tailoring as one of them. Enchanting seems cool, should I do that + tailoring?

That's one of the things I like about vanilla, low levels can actually goon the high levels. In retail the numbers explode when you enter every "expansion" zone to the point that a Lvl 58 can't look side ways at a 62 without disintegrating

Trying to find groups for SM Lib at 2:30 am isn't going so well Yea Forumsros. I guess i'll try again tomorrow afternoon.

Attached: 1516036771774.png (852x944, 70K)

Enchanting so you can dust what you craft with tailoring
Or a gathering profession, since Tailoring is self-sufficient. Get skinning for instance and sell the leather you get

I'm terribly stuck because I can't solo the bloodsail buccaneers (the ship/captains) and nobody's here. The quest itself isn't so hot but Cortello's Riddle is.

Get mining / herbalism / skinning. Tailoring with enchanting is a money pit too many newbs fall into. Get one of the collecting professions to make cash since you won't be selling any cloth

you ain't gonna be making money with most of those until you're 40+ anyway.
all the low level mats sell for vendor or worse on ah

Does bloodfang finally have players

I initially had mining and skinning, and none of that shit sold for much plus I couldn't use any of the stuff I gathered. I figure there's got to be more ways of making money the higher level you get that doesn't involve a gathering profession. I made more money selling random weapon drops from monsters/dungeons/quests than I did selling ores/leather.

Played everything vanilla had to offer during its release, why would I want to go back to that shit?

It adds up, skinning will net you 30g min by the time you hit 40 just vendoring

Yeah and its pretty funny too, not gonna lie
>lvl?? Shaman struts past us on his mount
>Zooms past before we can do anything to slow him down
>/laughs, thinking hes safe
>Fucking lvl19 mage we were escorting across the zone jumps out from nowhere
>Actually manages to tag the Shaman with a poly
>Descend upon him like a pack of vultures

Attached: 1411585254235.png (500x500, 193K)

I made the mistake of getting a life.

Cause i already did 15 years ago, and played on private server 1-2 years ago.

I took skinning/mining, have been saving the mining mats for when I switch to engineering and vendoring the skins. Sell a few hides on the AH. You won't make a killing doing it but every little bit helps. Even just buying the skills for other professions like engineering will burn a hole in your pocket early on.

Because it's happened a few times now, warrior tanks: defense is important, intercept and berserker stance is required, keeping up Shield Block is essential.

bros im gonna coom

Skinning can seize the means of production on your tailoring bag recipes and everyone has a boner for bags. If you're a clueless chucklefuck first character you'll probably need that money for your mount costs.

>Decide to play Holy Paladin
>Put points into Holy talent tree
>Realise that I can't go Holy Paladin for dungeons and still quest at the same time without fucking my bag space over and still being below par
Had to respec to Full Ret at 20 so I could actually do quests, shits going a lot smoother now so I'll just respec to Holy at 60.

To add my own gripe to this: Mages, please cast your int buff on all paladins and not just healers/casters.

Classic PVP is already ruined. The best part of WoW were the balanced BGs leveling up in vanilla. Now the retail kids will dominate every bracket with twinks thanks to SM grinding.

Yeah but doesn't your bank fill up super quick saving all that shit and you just dump money into more bank slots?

you think people didn't grind SM before?
are you fucking retarded or something?

Me and a friend hit our breaking point at lvl 26, the game is too much of a boring grind, filled with quests that makes you run for 20 mins only to make your run back another 20 mins, we didn't see much of this so called "social" community, people just say inv, hi and then when quest is done they say BB, like holy shit, I've seen more talkative people in retail. But beyond the god awful grind there's the shitty part where in the middle of your dungeon a DPS or healer leaves because of irl issues and good luck finding a replacement, I can only imagine what a nightmare it would be to do razorfen as alliance and having someone drop out in the middle. But what really broke us was the amount of time wasted waiting for important wanted quest monsters to respawn only to have some dickbag with an instant aoe spell tag the 8 min long respawn, making you wait another 8 mins, and you better pray that some other group doesn't show up, ready to take your kill

What a shit experience, I have way more fun with retail than this garbage, the only thing I got out of this was finding out how better WoW has evolved as a game

>when lilzoom can't even make it to 30 before getting filtered

Attached: 1467192946459.jpg (594x412, 54K)

That's becoming a problem but that's what bank alts are for. I'm also being selective about which mats I'm saving based off what will be cheaper to buy/easier to farm later. Like I don't need to save every rough stone or linen cloth for example.

Dwarf or Gnome for that manlet rage

>Ahh, I've been expecting you.

>level 28 warlock
>level 12 warrior
>level 5 warrior
>level 10 priest
I can't decide what to play ahhhhhhhhh

Endgame sucks.
I enjoy the leveling and social aspect of Classic, but I just can't bring myself to play 10 hours a day to get the gear in order to clear X raid in ONE day then repeat over and over again until you get BiS. The endgame is just a joke, they should have buffed it or something, I don't know.

Mages should be throwing int buffs at the warrior/rogues too if they're leveling, chances are they're still getting weapon skills up. Int boosts the rate they get weapon masteries leveled.

Streamer guild imploding, it's Classic loot drama, baby.

Skins sold for shit though. What realm are you people on where your skins are actually worth more than a few silver? Even through AH, it's flooded with skins and half the time nobody buys them. I've sold random weapons drops from mobs that were worth the same as vendoring like 20 stacks of leathers. Am I missing something here?

Sucking dix

BGs were open from launch. And no people did not exploit 10 man SM or SM in general because they weren’t losers like this generation.

Yeah the entire first sentence.

Its a fucking joke game, it isn't hard, it isn't fun its a big fucking bad JOKE.
>grinding mobs after mobs with shit boring quests spamming literally 1 button frostbolt.
>literal walking simulator
>story is all over the place
>no one interact with other, its all about LFG spamming chat, find group then leave because u don't need any interaction
>aoe cleave dungeons
>1 mechanic bosses

FUcking lol at classic autists how hard they tried to tell me that Classic is much better than BfA. It's not.
BfA has:
>better visuals
>better story
>better rotations like 5-6 active dmg spells
>better quests
>better and harder raids

It would be extremely delightful

Oh I get it now. Sorry, reading comprehension is something I've always struggled with. So you're saying making bags is gonna be a good income source, got it. But what about a secondary professions? Someone else said enchanting pairs well, would you agree?

how long does it take to go 1-100 in retail?

for a brand new player playing his first time? quite a while.

I've been playing classic since it came out and I played retail last in 2015

Enchanting isn't a "secondary" profession. All secondary professions are learnable (fishing, cooking, first aid) with no limitations aside from your pocketbook.

>15 year old game with easy content and 2 button rotations
Yeahhh, I'm not saying BFA is some genuinely good game but I just didn't have the hard-on for Classic like so many people.

>gank people as shaman
>they dont even try to fight back
>wf doesnt proc at all
>just chasing them around scratching their back feeling like the fucking horribly slow spoon killer

yikes
go back to your dying general

Why do you retail fags focus so much on rotations? I don't see how pressing more buttons to achieve the same result is more interesting, how it takes more skill or how it is more tactical. Rotations are gay.

Sorry, I meant second primary profession. You get 2 of those right? I had mining/skinning on my last character and now on this one I'm wanting tailoring + something to go with it that's good for a mage. So would that be enchanting or something else?

Does Classic have the super nerfed threat generation on Battle Shout?

Vendor them instead of playing the auction house. They don't vendor for more than a few silver but a few silver adds up. I think a stack of heavy leather vendors for like 30 silver. In the level 30 range you'll get tons of the stuff. Can skin other peoples mobs too. A stack won't sell for more than a BoE green weapon you put up on the AH probably but you'll be getting those stacks of leather more consistently than weapons so it adds up. It's just easy extra income.

the layering is actually killing classic. unless Activision is planning on speeding up the roadmap.

their brain matter has evaporated years ago and now they are left with literally zero attention span and permanent tunnel vision. Every retail class has to be a walking slot machine that you have to mash buttons every millisecond with to keep them engaged

Those days are behind me and I can't really bring myself to give single shit about it at all anymore and I never will again.

Tailoring+skinning for bagman
Tailoring+enchanting for making piles of potentially useless/useful garbage and potentially condensing inventory.
Enchanting in particular has a weird market for the mats disenchanting makes. It's pretty useful to have just for turning things into stackables (although you might want to pay attention to vendor/AH prices). It requires further market research but if you like doing that sort of thing then maybe it's for you. You'd still have to put some effort into leveling it which would fuck your profits up, but you could always sell particular low level glow effect enchantments for an easy profit. Mostly depends on how hard you want to play merchant.

Because I played it 14 years ago when I was a NEET after dropping out of community college. Yeah, I didn't complete my Warlocks BiS but I there's no fucking way I'm going through all that shit again.

Enchanting fits tailoring well but it's a god damn money pit where it's hard to get cash unless you get a rare recipie at 60. I wouldn't suggest it to new players.

Honestly, when I played retail as a new player, it became overwhelming. Constantly switch hotbars and shit because you have so many fucking skills. Trying to figure out where to put new skills so you can get to them quick, but then you'd have to replace shit you're already used to using on that hotbar. Then all of a sudden you have like 6 hotbars filled with shit and you can't remember where the fuck that one skill you need is. Idk it just gets to be a clusterfuck.

They're banking hard on players quitting anyway. The world won't handle 7k players on each server in phase 2.

give me a good eu server for horde
also warrior or druid?

you must simply have to be a brainlet

kek do you really manually shift hotbars? And most likely with a mouse too
Thats like a whole next level of clicker holy shit

Keybinds are a godsend. They take a bit to get used to but the benefit of instinctual muscle memory and the fact that it's a skill transferrable to other games makes it invaluable.

Hmm, I was just thinking enchanting my own gear would be nice, but didn't know it was a money sink. So you're saying it's hard to make money off gear you find that you enchant and try to sell in AH? Do people not ever ask for enchanters to buff their gear for a price? Maybe I'm not understanding it, or maybe there's just a lot more to it.

By this you mean having skills used through your keyboard rather than mouse and click?

How do you guys do it? I use the two side buttons on my mouse to scroll through different hotbars, and then I use 1,2,3,4,5,r,f,z,x,TAB,middle-mouse, and ctrl+middle-mouse for the skills in each bar. Idk that's just what I got used to.

There is genuinely more depth in a classic warlock's shadowbolt spam than there is in any convoluted and unsatisfying BFA rotation.

Ill be honest, this game for all its flaws is comfy as fuck. I have a small group of freinds on my server some retail vets some completely new. I myself am in a weird place where i played early BC in middle school (poorly) and quit before WotLK. Now im getting this weird mix of nostalgia and actual game engagement.

Yes. As in, don't just use 1-0. Rebind everything after 6 along with using the extended action bars so you don't have to cycle main action bars like a retard. Use Q, E, R, T, F, Z, X, C, V, G, plus literally any of those with the shift, control, or alt modifiers. Or any combination of them, really. I have PvP trinket bound to scroll up, vanish to scroll down, cold blood to middle click. Binds are your friend.

I use 1-9
ctrl + 1-9
shift + 1-9
alt + 1 - 9

Played LOTRO for nearly 10 years and it worked a charm in PvP. Helps i have huge hands. Carried it over to WoW and it works perfectly. Best thing about it is over time you don't even have to look at your skills when you use them because you know what keybinds with what off by heart without having to change your UI since they're all on your hotbars.

You realize you can have more than one action bar up at a time right?

yeah I'm this guy
is there a better way? People always talk about macros and I got 5 macro buttons on my keyboard but I have no idea how the fuck to use them. What does a macro even mean and what does it do?

>Zoomie
Nah mate I'm nearing my 30's irl, I have a full-time job
I know what awaits me further in the game, I'll hit 40 and not be able to afford mount, the gameplay won't change because blizzard didn't bother adding in interesting rotations for a majority of the classes, it's just a slow slog where I waste my time having no fun, I was quite frankly only playing because of my nostalgia addled friend but even he thinks there's too much bullshit ruining the fun and I have no intention of continuing without him

getting mortal strike was pretty gamechanging for me at 40 desu

~12345QERTFGCV here, WASD reserved for movement (people who rebind backpedal are tryhards

Shift, alt, ctrl and shift/alt modifers

I like having my main attacks on QE, my rotationals or healing abilities on 1234, and speical abilities all across RTFGCV. I usually reserve ~ for special actions like my petattack macros.

Iam
>Enhancement Shaman is just as boring as I remember it.

Glad I'am going Ele at 60.

same, almost exactly
E is always interrupt for me though

desu you should start switching to ele around 40. Ele talents start weak as fuck but once you get points invested deep into the tree it's way better than enhance

>15 bucks a month for a 15 year old game
I don't get the hype.

Try being not poor

Costs money

Try not wasting money on trash

Sell me on it, why is this 15 year old game worth 15 a month?

I am. Too much

Attached: 15263235724683594579.png (356x249, 113K)

>because its sucks and is boring
YES THIS IS WHAT I CRAVE MORE LIKE THIS MOOOORRRREEEEEE MORE ZOOMER PAIN

It's all relative. If you earn 400 bucks a month it's not going to be worth it for you. If you like me have tons of money but only had one good game to buy for the last 5 years then it's worth every single penny.

>implying

Attached: 37.jpg (455x165, 21K)

>Ele talents start weak as fuck but once you get points invested deep into the tree it's way better than enhance
And still worse than mage, but god bless you for not playing mage like every 4th person on the fucking server

That's not what I asked. I asked you to sell me on the game. Not tell me how money works.

Mage may be better in every way, but nothing beats the LB-ES-NS-CL wombo combo

>And still worse than mage

Maybe, but big dick chain lightnings and nova totem crits are quite unique to ele shamans.

But I am. Recently got 60 and doing some cozy fishing. It feels good to be home, and our home is here to stay forever.

I don't feel like running SM GY/library since neither drop gear for me. And I don't want to quest in desolace.

are you telling me that they're running dungeons incorrectly?

It's Fun™

what server you on? I need a healslut and dps

At least all the Asmon threads died with people playing the game.

I already have a group, just don't want to play with them because I get nothing out of it until Armory

I'll rejoin society when I'm 60

Attached: 1.png (456x90, 68K)

nigger

I feel real bad for some of these streamers who aren't aware of just how bad the guild they join is. Of course, considering how soon they'll swap games and drop WoW it's not like they'd have a slot in a real guild.

godspeed

Because instead of fixing it they just replicated it, but this time everyone knows about the flaws, the strategies, and the cheats. MC and Onyxia was cleared during the first week. The first week. Let that sink in. There is no challenge in it.
If they can't even fix the flaws (entire classes and trees being worthless) then there's no point outside of nostalgia.

i am. im level 55 and i hate this

What level are you at the time of this screenshot?

but i am?

Attached: 432432432.png (411x36, 24K)

Fake btw. Look at the font scaling, classic has smooth fonts, vanilla has shit on the pic. I fell for it myself yesterday.

only 44
I'm a warrior and I didn't play private servers so I'm pretty inefficient, and I'm taking the time to keep my professions up too but everything's basically new to me and it's all so good

no, there's 4

If you're enjoying yourself that's all that matters.

44 is still pretty high on the curve for warriors. Don't worry.

You're not doing bad.
Middle of the curve bro, no worries.

>M: Hey Jimmy, what should we give to races? We need something special for each one
>J: Sure Matt!
>M: Okay, how about gnomes?
>J: Hmm. Well they are very smart. Maybe more intellect?
>M: Brilliant idea Jimmy!
>M: What about night elves?
>J: Dont they have that wisp thing from Warcraft 3?
>J: And wisps are their dead ancestors, so maybe we give them speed boost while dead!
>M: Absolutely brilliant Jimmy!
>M: How about orcs?
>J: 25% Stun resist.
>M: What?
>J: They are orcs, They are sturdy. So 25% stun resist
>M: Uhh Jimmy. Isnt that too RNG and too much? Would make them dominant in PVP
>J: AND axe specialization for more damage
>M: Jimmy?
>J: AND attack boost on cooldown
>M: ....
>J: yea that is balanced and fair

>questing in Feralas
>bumped into a rogue I found a few days ago in STV
>killed him again
I love how the sense of community thing applies to both factions

Attached: 1567132949959.jpg (913x1024, 80K)

>uhh I gave mace skill to tauren what happened?
>oh I gave it to humans
>oh ok that's fine