O
V
I
E

G
A
M
E

Attached: Death Stranding Ultra Casual.png (581x282, 55K)

basado y kinopastillado

People who are surprised by this: 1

>there are people working in the games industry in Japan who never beat level 1 of Pac-Man
Holy fuck this industry is screwed.

Why?

>"Even Yano-san who never completed the 1st stage of PAC-MAN was able to complete the game on Very Easy Mode"
Kojima throwing shade at Yano and everyone who plays the game on Very Easy Mode, Based Kojima.

holy fuck imagine paying 60 dollars to literally watch and "play" a movie
so this is the GOTY sony has to offer this year?

He raises a valid point. Why do you care if you aren't going to use it anyways?

Attached: 1557414607810.jpg (592x558, 16K)

How much easier can you make walking great distances in a movie game?

It's not a Sony game, platform warring faggot. It's not even an exclusive.

i dont mind this
if the point of the game is to tell a story, then it should have a berry easy
if the point of the game is to rape you in the ass like sekiro it should be one difficulty (ie ass rape hard)

Commence the Kojima/Sony dick sucking.
"So what?"
"Who wasnt expecting this?"
"That sounds pretty good actually!"

>game has an OPTIONAL very easy mode
>wow this whole game is shit because of it

How long do I have to bash my head against a brick wall until I become as mentally retarded as you?

Attached: 1564883786831.jpg (448x545, 32K)

>This mode is for people who don't really play games
Yep this was made for sonyfags

>buaaaaaah but muh movie games
why can't Yea Forums stop seething about movie games?? It's a genre, if you don't like, don't play it/watch it.

>B-B-B-BUH OPTIONAL
its optional for me to grab a fucking hammer and shove it up my ass, doesn't mean its good retards

I'm unironically playing on that mode because gameplay looks bland/boring and would like to skip through it as fast as possible.

Some people like that and optionally do it. Just choose hard mode you fucking BB.

let me guess

easy = autopilots you from cutscene to cutscene.

it's a movie game. there is no fucking way someone who CANT BEAT LEVEL 1 OF PACMAN could handle open world gameplay.

Koijima is playing 7D chess right there.
Getting GOTY for him is too easy, he wants to make a game which will not only become GOTY and even GOTC but also get multiple oscars.

Why the fuck would a personal assistant have to be good at video games, you overdramatic faggot

>D-D-D-DOESN’t MEAN IT GOOD
It’s okay to stupid and bad video games, I’m sure your black step dad will you a switch

There shouldn't be subtitles for dvds or streams. If you can't hear as well, just watch a fucking silent film or something.

Can we finally move Sony movie games posts to Yea Forums?

learn english first then respond to me you obsessed manchild

Every new AAA Game has this mechanic why is it now bothering you faggot? It’s like you only suck indie cock

Might want to check your grammar to buddy

so basically,
If I watch this "game" on YouTube, ill be missing nothing because its as if im playing Movie mode?

I used soma's easy easy easy mode because I just wanted to see the story and I hate worrying about monsters in survival horror walking simulators.

Attached: 1565218604125.jpg (420x431, 50K)

Ive never even played pacman at all lol