What is Yea Forums currently playing?

What is Yea Forums currently playing?

I'm playing The Minish Cap

Attached: IMG_20190906_005951.jpg (3120x4160, 2.13M)

Just some Realm Royale at the moment.

>non-backlit gba

Vomiting.jpg

Playing through Megaman Battle Network 3, the Dragon Quest XI Demo and Pokemon Heart Gold.

I'm working out then going out with my roommate and boyfriend after to get dinner.

Pubic Man!

Attached: 1332807260541.jpg (640x903, 100K)

Started playing Elder Scrolls Online since some friends play it, but I'm not really enjoying it and they never contact me in game.

Are they cute?

I'm the "cute" one in the relationship. He's trying to get buff for me, but he's got a ways to go.

playing through megaman zero collection for the first time, finished 2 last night now im on 2

forgot pic
also, finished 1*

Attached: mgmgmg.jpg (2448x3264, 1.61M)

Astral Chain, honestly it's really good if you like platinum games.

Also replaying EBA because I just found out my Old 3DS can run DS roms from the SD card

You might want to wait for the switch version, they're supposedly doing lots of nice things for it, plus it has ZX and Advent as a bonus.

mhgu

been trying to find a handheld game to get into for a while now
maybe I'll just replay a dragon quest

good game

Try The World Ends with You
Or Radiant Historia
Or literally any of the Layton games, if you have high tolerance for bullshit

i dont have a switch tbqh famalam, i only even got this ds because its was like 25 bucks and had my old r4 laying around.
also i would recommend everyone to get a good condition second hand DS right now, the prices are low as fuck and they will probably go up over the following years. I forgot how many great games this system had.

will I like the Layton games if I like Ace Attorney?

Try Heroes of Ruin, user.

Attached: Heroes_of_Ruin.jpg (1136x1280, 502K)

Should I play smash ultimate or xenoblade chronicles 1 bros

Attached: 1537092322804.jpg (500x514, 27K)

If you like puzzles I'm sure you will.
Give one a try.

Kinda? Not really, they're very different in the "gameplay" aspects, but I guess they share the same Visual Novel type of structure.

Im liking soul hackers more than Strange Journey so far

Attached: IMG_20190905_1943058.jpg (2704x4056, 1.23M)

>playing Zelda on that god-awful D-pad.

Yeah the SP is backlit, but everything else about it sucks. It is too small to hold comfortably and the D-pad is terrible

Ah okay. I hope you enjoy them user. I hope Capcom makes another someday, Inti Creates dropped some hints at a new ZX game recently too.

Started playing pic related again last week after a year-long hiatus. Unfortunately it's so goddamn addictive that I'd end up playing it for hours and hours at a time instead of studying, so I'm pretty far behind in a couple of my classes.

Adderall + MHW = more fun than math, I guess.

Attached: Monster-Hunter-World.jpg (1000x1000, 115K)

classic wow
43 questing in feralas

That's a AGS-001

>want to buy pokemon silver copy for $15
>japanese version
i almost think it would be worth it

Pokemon Conquest.

So? The D-pad still sucks.

It's my favorite megaten. Good choice

Some of strange journey's dungeons were pretty bad. Just drawn out for no good reason.

Gonna head to bed and start this.
I hope its comfy and fun.

Attached: vita_game.jpg (768x768, 98K)

That's a GBA SP. It is backlit.