Have you ever considered the power of memes?

Have you ever considered the power of memes?

Attached: sans smash.jpg (1200x800, 67K)

Said it once before, showing up as a mii costume instead of a fighter somehow feels like a joke Sans would actually make.

That's such a shallow way to delude yourself about how he totally isn't gonna come next game lol

Yes

Attached: 105550052-1541192861689gettyimages-1055820574.530x298 - Copy.jpg (530x298, 25K)

>King K. Rool was a costume in 4
>Became a character in the next game right after

OH SHIT SANS CONFIRMED FOR ULTIMATE DEFINITIVE EDITION

The hatred of Undertale is the meme. The game is genuinely very good and is liked unironically by it's fanbase.

I hope to meme doomguy in

Yeah this. Plus people saying Sans and Undertale fans getting “cucked” are missing the significance of Sans being in the game at all.

And besides, being a costume for a playable character is more then Geno or Reimu will ever get.

Attached: 2C2CD704-5358-4366-B5D6-DCDFF029F6D5.jpg (2048x1382, 200K)

I wasn't trying to imply that, I just thought it seemed like a funny joke.

>And besides, being a costume for a playable character is more then Geno or Reimu will ever get

Don't say such mean things

Attached: reimu crying.jpg (354x354, 73K)

It's absolutely fucking bonkers and perfect, because he really doesn't have a voice, his costume is full on and not even noticeably a Mii, and he fires fucking lasers just like the game.

I guess everyone has a BONER for me.

Attached: 68d.gif (640x480, 227K)

Attached: 1427407133330.jpg (1876x2739, 556K)

Yes, when Trump was elected

> Geno was a costume in 4
> Costume outright removed in Ultimate

OH SHIT SANS IS A MEMETIER NOBODY

One thing I think is odd about the ravenous hatred over annoying fanbases, is that I always see far more of the hate than the actual annoying aspects of the fanbase, because I don't actively seek it out.

It was a fun game.

Attached: Musicbox.png (640x480, 11K)

Geno had a fucking costume years before Sans, you numbskull (HURR DURR SKELETAL PUNS HURR DURR)

Memes are the subconscious will of humanity

You could say they're the DNA of the soul.

Its only a matter of time

Attached: dab___waluigi_by_allampanato-dbko7ap.png (600x735, 132K)

Everyone wants to feel like they're on the right side of some debate, even if they had no previous investment tn it. As soon as it gains prominence, everyone and their dog jumps in to feel like they're needed.

Attached: bepsis.jpg (800x784, 120K)

Attached: 1565318684781.png.jpg (900x900, 121K)

Is Geno’s Mii costume in Ultimate though, no? That’s what I thought. Think before you speak you numbskull

By that logic, I wouldn't be surprised they add garbage like Waluigi

The sad thing about posts like this is that they make me realise how different your entire mentality regarding this whole situation is. You're just reveling in some sort of perceived "anger" at him not being a "real character" that you think people have as if what this is isn't absolutely fucking cool as it is.

You're literally just here to perpetuate arguing, aren't you? You don't give a damn about Smash or Undertale, you just thrive off drama and you've seen people arguing for months and think people will be genuinely upset that Sans is a costume, failing to realize people think it's legitimately cool he's in at all.

I'm so fucking tired of this shit. Why the fuck did we let our culture become literally nothing more than arguing for arguings sake? Healthy skepticism is one thing but this is a fucking caricature of that.

Attached: 1438763273663.jpg (248x321, 61K)

I want to say this will be the most surprising reveal we'll ever get but something in my gamer bone tells me to expect a bigger shitstorm eventually

I can't possibly imagine what would be more surprising than Banjo or Sans. I mean unless you go for fucking Shrek.

The prognosis came with Chanology
IT became terminal with the Fappening
And death came with the election
There is no hope. Only falseflagging, attention whoring, and shitposting forevermore.
Fuck all of you.

Attached: masks on masks on masks.png (1825x221, 75K)

>/ourculture/

Tracer or Steve I guess?

I guess.