KONAMI IS WORKING ON A SECRET PROJECT OF A "GLOBAL KNOWN" IP

dualshockers.com/konamis-european-president-discusses-importance-of-releasing-games-on-consoles/
>“Even with new platforms coming out, we believe high-end console games are the most important. We challenge for innovative ideas and technology within our console games and apply them to other devices, so we will continue to put effort into our console games,” the Konami head said. “We also plan to increase our portfolio. In addition to the multi-device titles for PES and Yu-Gi-Oh, we plan to work on projects with other globally known IPs in the near future.”
>It's not Yu-Gi-Oh! or PES
B-bros?

Attached: images.jpg (576x533, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GNlkBl0Z7h4
gematsu.com/2018/09/cygames-wants-to-make-a-new-zone-of-the-enders
youtube.com/watch?v=7w7IUFKCuDg
youtu.be/tEZxZpy11Z8?t=98
youtube.com/watch?v=EaABZqW4DNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bomberman bros?

Is this to be read that we'll get another YGO that isn't as ass to play as LotD?

Kino is back on the menu boys.

Attached: Big Boss.webm (800x450, 2.3M)

>konami brings back David Hayter
Finally, a good Metal Gear game.

it's Silent Hill, dummy.

Attached: Silent Hills.jpg (500x386, 39K)

>secret
they were hiring for MGS6 even before MGS5 released.

I thought it was already confirmed to be a new Silent Hill game.
Also I remember about a year ago some user said a new Castlevania and Suikoden were in development and everyone laughed at him, maybe he wasn’t shitposting after all.

>wanting an MGS game not developed by anyone of the original team

Attached: 1567639780067.jpg (1280x1182, 91K)

Konami has lots of "globally known IPs"

Shit Castlevania mobile game

Could it really be much worse than what MGSV was, some gameplay aside?

Just as moonland puts retrictions on packinko
How unexpected

Attached: 1554551048411.jpg (458x600, 85K)

it's 100% a Metal Gear game

Some of them were left behind, they ended up working on Survive as well, the director was in the team since MGS3 iirc.

Attached: cease.jpg (301x325, 11K)

>just drink Mr. Pibb, it's the same as Dr. Pepper

Attached: 081B58FF-C40F-4077-B9A0-82870D62F8CC.png (967x954, 554K)

What happens if it's even better without Kojima?

You mean MGSV. Next game will be MGS5. First cutscene will be retconing MGSV into a fever dream.

Attached: 0b40fwsvn8c21.jpg (696x1000, 156K)

Survive was made by original team and they're still in Konami, dumb fucking retard

Well if the same people who worked on 4 and 5 are still there then 6 would be shit for sure.
Honestly 4 is more shit than V, but both are worse than anything else in the series.

Attached: 1516791086705.jpg (135x196, 7K)

Kojima Productions is not at Konami.
Maybe some employees stayed. But if MG:Survive is your only defense then that speaks for itself.

Suikoden Definitive Collection?

Let me dream pls.

It's Metal Gear Solid: Outer Heaven
A remake of Metal Gear MSX

most of team silent still works at konami, they can get together from time to time, directing new talents at the company, and hitting us with silent hill 5

Yeah, but the developers from it are
What defense? It's a fact, dumb faggot

I think he's saying metal gear survive is shit, and clearly the original dev team being there didn't do much to stop survive from being bad.

It does follow up on unused shit they had like the assets from TPP and Kojima's idea for Rising 2. They were asked to milk stones

Bomberman act zero 2

And here I hoped that shit series would stay dead

I'm assuming they basically had no budget, because I couldn't see them being okay with releasing that game the way it was. I don't actually believe they would have used asset flipped Afghanistan if they could have helped it.

Don't care about his shitty opinion, still the developers are the same. Also that fag probably didn't even played it to say why it's shit.
>4 is more shit than V
>best gunplay in the series
>best CQC
>best AI in the series that'll slap any MGSV nigger cock loving faggot's ass on European Extreme
Whatever you say, kid

aren't you people tired of being wrong?

I'm spoilering my text for no reason at all, too.

Thanks for reading, dickhead.

would a mgs game work without kojima autistic ideas?

Attached: 1428025192687.jpg (480x360, 29K)

What? Please explain.
Yeah, but their "biggest" ones are the following:
>Metal Gear
>Castlevania
>Silent Hill
Survive developers must be working on something, Team Silent is dead but they could always outsource a new game to a western developer, is there anyone from the old Castlevania team still working at Konami?

MGS4 removed everything great about CQC that was in MGS3. Not sure how you think MGS4 has the best... anything. Bad mechanics, bad story, bad pacing, bad CQC, retarded weapons shop that makes everything too easy.
MGS peaked at MGS3.

Attached: 1517351946076.jpg (1920x1080, 2.35M)

This is not some bullshit rumour you retard, read the fucking article.

best online. I loved random games where one person has the barrel and everyone else has to run away from them. I remember knocking people out and getting sick on them

sneed

>MGR2 never ever

I'm building a team

Attached: 1237770821-00.jpg (550x692, 123K)

Punished Fukushima

Attached: 1506171893423.png (390x464, 203K)

Oh they're bringing pachinko parlours overseas?

>dead
>building anything

Of course Yea Forums are nothing but brain dead morons it’s the greatest game ever made

Attached: 6B3D7F74-5BBF-4182-BF33-1EA9EED6BD34.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Yeah, now that their Pachinko racket is illegal they have to fall back on video games.

FROGGER?

Is Demon edition posting back on the menu

Pibb Extra is 100% better than Dr. Pepper you time machine loving nigger.

It's probably Castlevania because of the show you fucking retards

who gives a shit, they lost my respect ever since they tried to ruin kojima's career. Hope the salt burns on them when death stranding comes out.

Golly, what a wild coincidence that they're saying this right around the same time Japan is cracking down on pachinko machines! Sure is a crazy wild coincidence, right? Totally unrelated events!

Attached: 1484374501710.png (1151x887, 1.11M)

it's our turn, silent chads

Attached: silent yeet.gif (600x454, 1.62M)

feed

>Even with new platforms coming out, we believe high-end console games are the most important.
That removes any chance of a switch release

I just hope it's not fake big boss again

>David Hayter
What's with western MGS fans obsession with this one role wonder? MGSV had issues, but Kiefer was a legit improvement over Hayter.

>le codec dialogue guy

low IQ takes
the english version of MGS is definitive
hayter is snake/big boss
cry more zoomer

Attached: mgs_mei_ling_high_crop.png (253x431, 140K)

Its Silent Hill probably, I think Konami filled a trademark for some Silent Hill product in Canada. I just wonder if it'll be outsourced or done internally.

>new silent hill
>made in Canada
>made by Canadians
>set in Canada
>only released in Canada
>Canada focused plot

Anyone can voice act Snake/Big Boss. Stop being a cultist.
If Kojima preferred Kiefer for the English role of Snake/Big Boss, then Kiefer is Snake/Big Boss.

There.

>the english version of MGS is definitive
It's definitively garbage. Akio Otsuka wipes the floor with Hayter. Don't even get me started on Ken'yu Horiuchi, who actually makes Raiden sound like the reluctant hero he is supposed to be and not some whiny faggot.
>hayter is snake/big boss
Kojima didn't feel that way, considering he's been trying to get him replace since MGS3 by Hayter's own admission.

T. Kojidrone

Shoo shoo hayter cultists
You're not welcome

Attached: go away.jpg (266x189, 7K)

Konami is dead to me.

I literally only think of their IPs in terms of, "I'd like to replay that" or "What's the guy who made that doing?", NEVER "what's the next game in the series".

>but Kiefer was a legit improvement over Hayter.
Based on what? The dude was literally a voice actor with a non-speaking role.

youtube.com/watch?v=GNlkBl0Z7h4
Japanese is better? Sure....

>thinks Pibb Xtra is so good that he spells it wrong

Wish they'd port the HD collection to steam.

Both Japanese and English sound great

Sugita's line and delivery is less cringe-worthy as Miller than RAD's. The two Skull-Faces are more or less the same.

Introduce me to the Silent Hill modding community that made this.

Attached: Gloworm ran out of batteries.jpg (800x600, 118K)

JP Skull Fuck sounds retarded. Kaz is okayish.
MGS is one of those series that sounds better dubbed.

Deaf

Update: I still suck dicks.

idk who did it, for all i know someone may have just ripped the model and put it in a seperate 3d modeling/animation program

>You are not my doppelganger.
>You are another me...
>Disregard that [conveyed as disagreement], we are BIGBOSS.
>We created the present.
>We made this story/saga, and the legend.
>We are the world. We will change the future.
>I am you, and you are me.
>Engrave that in the chest, and do not forget.
>Thank you, friend.
>From now on, you are BIGBOSS.

Moonrunes are way easier to understand than their transrations. Dubfags can suck it.

thneed

Horiuchi's Raiden is definitely better than Quinton Flynn's Raiden though.

What about Rising era Raiden?

>Deju Vu mission in GZ
>Using the light on the rising logo has Kaz say it's not important
>Kojima liked it enough to have rising Raiden be playable in V.

?

Literally every game in early development is a "secret project", you fucking smoothbrain.
Also, it's probably a PES phone game

Snake is so fuckable

Attached: HOT.png (696x425, 677K)

>Silent Hill makes a true comeback by bringing back members of the old teams that made SH (some still work there)
>it’s considered a worthy successor to the first 3 games
>Kojima getting BTfO led to this

Based Konami

>Already confirmed to be a console game
>Already confirmed it's not a PES title
Are you fucking retarded?

Big Boss has to be the most attractive man ever. Most of the series plot lines tie back to someone having a hard on for him.

fuck off op, my phantom pain was almost gone. dont make me suffer it again. it didnt happen at gamescom, it wont happen at tgs.

its goemon

Great, now we have to deal with rusecruise fags screaming about this.
MGS is dead. You people need to move on.

METAL GEAR IS NOT KONAMI

The phantom pain will never go away and you know that user, not even Death Stranding will heal us.

if it isnt a sunset aiders remake developed by platinum games... then i dont give a fuck

>Fukushima was hiding all these years, training Kojima's clones to fight against him.

Attached: kaz.jpg (450x450, 44K)

Hideo Kojima can go to hell.

Attached: This is where Metal Gear went downhill.png (684x243, 30K)

greed

I can't believe that Epic stole that dance from Quiet Hills

>He's a clone so he has no real emotions

Wait, is this a piece of lore I missed from the MG verse or is Kojima implying clones have fake emotions just because they're clones even though they were bred and raised biologically as far as we know?

It's Kojima being an autistic schizo, completely betraying his own writing.

All I see are two hills, if you know what I mean.

I finished MGS3 recently and I literally couldn't take my eyes away from him, and I'm a 100% heterosexual guy. BB/Snake is so fucking hot.,

>Big Boss ca be more expressive
>Make him an autist that only emoties when crying over his dead mentor all the way 'til his death

At least Solid found his purpose in life instead of following the wishes of someone else. Plus he fucking refused to be held as a clone.

Big Boss is hotter but Solid is the hero of the series.

Just started this one. Just left the building with the bomb in it.

Don't care. Fuck Konami. They had their chance and they only came crawling back because the yakuza sold them out.

It's probably MG. they probably would unironically gave a CV game to IGA studio, he's not in bad term with Konami.

Real question is : remake or new game?
Remake seem more likely, but i would prefer a new game, or even better, a MGR2

Attached: svnfo4ikmzcz.jpg (1428x2000, 377K)

And then completely betraying it again in V when Liquid acts like a fucking kid.

Why is the remix of the MG2 sound (theme of Solid Snake) credited to Platinum game in Smash ultimate?

>KONAMI IS WORKING ON A SECRET PROJECT OF A "GLOBAL KNOWN" IP
I hope this is because of "Demon Edition"

Maybe Rising was the source of the remix?

DE is utter BS.
Why having Fukushima back when Murata and Etsu still work at Konami?
i believe a new game is in work, but it's not something stupid like DE.

Attached: 2732304-1812218468-1qOPS.jpg (1846x517, 85K)

Solid Snake developed into a character that was born in a lab and raised by the Patriots for their purposes. Kojima is saying he wrote himself into a corner, without actually admitting he made a mistake. With Big Boss he has the opportunity to expand on the character via that character's own choices, which he prefers.

Isn't he literally a kid in V?

Rising 2, outside of finishing V, only place left to go is remaking MG1 and 2 to make them fit into canon.

It wasn't
tfw Plat is making a MGR2 about Gray Fox during the events of MG2.

Wouldn't feel like a sequel considering how much tech advances between Solid and Rising. Even V made the Gray Fox skin weaker then the Raiden skin.

Yeah, that's my point. Liquid can't fake emotions as he's not old enough to have a concept of doing so, meaning that no, they do have genuine emotions.

There's plenty that could still be done, but it would be more like side stories similar to PO, with Solid Snake, BB or another character.
only "big" game that could work in the past is a game with The Boss. and unless Raiden completely destroy the society in place in a MGR2, they can't really do a MGS in the future. (even if it's said there's actually not a lot of cyborgs in the universe of MG, even at the time of MGRR.)

Attached: 20190903182609_1.jpg (1920x1080, 369K)

Marvel

It's a Captain America game in the style of MGS, but a lot more different. A mish mash between Battlefield/MGS would be more appropiate. Screencap this and don't tell anyone.

Disney are jews so no.

Oh gee I wonder where all those leakers for MGSV Demon Edition are now, I'm sure they just knew they were right on that.

Kojima loves it when Snake
>is free as a bird
>is bara (I swear, he's not a gay though!!!! Promise!!!!!)
>looks like a sandnigger terrorist
>acts like a terrorist
>has a ponytail
That's why he projected Snake onto Big Boss (by making him the MC of 3, PW and V). You can literally infer this when the sneaking suit in TPP literally screams "BARA REDESIGN OF SOLID SNAKE".

>but the guy you play as in V isn't the re-
Shut your faggot ass mouth. Had Kojima gone with having TPP's MC be the real Big Boss he would have a ponytail, look like a sandnigger terrorist and have a sneaking suit that literally screams "BARA SOLID SNAKE REDESIGN" too.

>Kevin makes crack about Raiden being afraid of vampires
>Voiced by Phil Lamaar.

I wonder if that's a coincidence with the Japanese script or localizers having fun.

Any chance of Konami having a Capcom style redemption arc? I want ZOE3, and I fucking want it done right.

make it a MGS3-style journey through a countryside to a huge fleshed out base at the end all using MGSv's engine and controls and I'm sold.

Not the same size of Capcom, but they can get better.
they teased a ZOE3 last year, that would be made by Cygames.
it's worth noting the fox engine creator work at Cygames now.

Probably localization since Kojima had no controls over the script, they were more open with that.

Hold the absolute FUCK up. This is news to me. I'm gonna need a source for this claim.

(cont.)
Just look at it. If your brain suddenly connected the words "bara", "fudanshi", and "Solid Snake", and formulated the phrase "What if fujoshits redesigned Solid Snake" you are indeed seeing my point.

Attached: bara.png (478x530, 160K)

gematsu.com/2018/09/cygames-wants-to-make-a-new-zone-of-the-enders
Apparently it was tied to ZOE2mars, also made by Cygames. if mars sold alright, then they would do a ZOE3.

No matter which game it is, if it's after V timelinewise, then they should reuse the concept of pic related.
older concept being used in later games isn't new to the serie, even Survive used an old concept of MGS4 for an enemy. (Poison Gekko variant, it was cut of MGS4)

Attached: dc79c2b3250d81def197c48c221234a9.jpg (500x692, 67K)

I want to believe

Attached: VO23O.jpg (1280x850, 257K)

>we want to
God damn it. I just want it man. I don't even care if the story sucks ass. As long as Jehuty still looks sexy as fuck and it plays like ZOE2 but updated.

>organic Jehuty
More than playing the game, I mostly just want to know where they were going with this.

i actually wasn't a fan of the Kojima reboot of ZOE, it prefered the design of the first two games, like, actual mechas, not weird creatures.
thankfully if a ZOE3 is made, it's confirmed a sequel and not a reboot.

the ZOE1 director gave the OK sign to Cygames apparently, he's a big Konami producer now. just have to wait i guess if they really do it or not.
ZOE2 director probably work on MG, if he's at Konami. (he's not at the new Kojima Production and was supposed to replace Kojima since MGS4, so him being the new director would make sense.)

Imagine being the person to draw that up and/or write that character development just to have them declare him dead off screen. What a kick in the teeth.

I still wonder why the fuck was he cut.
It's not a budget reasons, V had a fucking huge budget, it had to be a voice, Chico having weird earbuds in GZ probably was linked to that.
I remember an user saying it was to "have more quiet" but what could this mean?
Or is it a weird choice like cutting a shitload of Venom Snakes voicelines late in dev (so late the voicelines still are in the game and could be easily moddable.)

it had to be a choice*
got a brainfart, sorry.

Kojimbo blew the budget on hookers and blow.

Too OP, along with Battle Gear
You have Quiet, D-Walker and D-Horse already

I hope whatever they make comes out on pc so I don't have to give them any money

are they cracking down? thank god

It's Shinkawa mate, it probably took him less than 30 minutes to pump out these sketches until he got one approved.

V was like, 80 millions bucks, maybe even more. it was apparently the biggest budget of all Konami.
and i honestly don't really know where the fuck the budget go, i mean, i really like V, and it feel AAA, but not really "80 millions bucks AAA", for real, it's the biggest budget of any japanese games period.

Beatmania IIDX console release holy shiiiiiiiiiiiit

Beatmania games are handled by Konami amusement, like all arcade games (including the PC ports), not KDE

Most of it was on the Fox engine because Konami planned on it being their game engine for a long while before they said fuck video games. That and god knows how much time they spent getting shit running on the PS360.

Fox engine already was mostly done when V started developement, the cancelled MGSr, that was pretty late in dev when cancelled, was already on the fox engine. fox engine finished in 2012.

I'm here to tell my secret
Every time someone post's Kaz I read the post in his voice

>one role wonder
Excuse me, sir, but he was the star of The Guyver 2.

y-you too?!

>Fox Engine finished in 2012
No, not really. I've done code analysis and there are lots of lighting engine upgrades done between GZ and TPP.

Metal Gear 1 and 2 Bundle

the base fox engine.*
of course, they upgraded the engine a little between both. but again Survive also had some slight modifications (more particules, more models showing on screen, better lighting...) and they actually did a pretty big update for PES2020. (that will be used probably not just for PES.)

Speaking of PES, they said they will change the engine for next gen.
but what will it be? a new engine? an upgraded version of Fox Engine? can't be UE4 since the mobile version of PES already use it.

I want a MG spin off with you playing as Big Boss's grandfather, returning from Japan, and having the mission to kill the Philosophers.
it's revealed he taught The Boss of his fighting style at the end of the game. just before killing her father.

Attached: o2v9fn0zgay11.jpg (791x1010, 152K)

FOB Optimization is neat. youtube.com/watch?v=7w7IUFKCuDg

"You were always... my.."
what did he mean by this?
youtu.be/tEZxZpy11Z8?t=98

MGS3 remake.
then maybe a new game.
MGS3 remake would be first because people would buy it in mass + to counter the old pachinko controversy.

Give a 3 remake unlockable Octocamo.

MGS3 doesn' need a remake, the game still looks and plays fine.

It could at least use a steam port of the HD version.

God I am so sick of face app edits. Curse whoever flooded the internet with them.

>wanting an MGS game not developed by anyone of the original team
And here's that retard, obviously Kojima and Shinkawa were the army of two and made everything from scratch themselves, from "Hello World" to voice acting.

Bloody Roar V for that sweet esports money

it's true.
but people really want one for some reasons, not me, but the mass.
i would prefer a MG1/MG2 remake, or a new game, but it's less probable.

Bloody roar was dead even with Hudson, i doubt we will see it back.

based on the shining lights speech, his facial expressions and the cut dialogue. Kojima's retardation doesn't make Kiefer less good

Kojima was the director and writter since the beggining. Do you even know the importance of a director you brainlet?

but good games can still be made without him.
MGGB, MGA1, MGA2, MGSPO and MGRR were alright without him.
i'm curious about a full main game without him. probably would be made by Murata and Etsu (one if the cowriter of most games since 3 + codirector of 4 but uncredited, he was supposed to replace Kojima for 4 but kojima returned because of angry fans, the second is the MGRR writer.)

>voice actor with a non-speaking role
That's because you faggots complained of too much dialogue in long scenes

Kiefer actually was supposed to have a lot more dialogues, even in the end of the developement. it was apparently removed because Kojima liked Mad max. (this is not a joke.)

>Do you even know the importance of a director you brainlet?
If Kamiya was the only guy in charge, DMC1 wouldn't even have jumping and would be filled with QTEs according to interviews with game devs. They had to beg him to stop.

complaining about too many cutscenes =/= complaining about dialogues

Good games yes
Good MGS games no
Go suck Konami dick as much as you want but leave this franchise alone. Unless you enjoy killing stupid zombie creatures like in the last game without Kojima

More conspiracy please.
Its a fun read

Hell, even in MGS2 they made every dev to come up with some ideas for new features.

MGSV was barely a MG compared to the older games.
MGRR, a spin off, had more MG options like the codec and shit.
even fucking MG survive had some old features back, and this was a standalone expansion of V.
Good MG games can happen without Kojima, i'm sure of it. it will be different, but not bad.
i'm curious for both Kojima's future and the future of MG.

>because Kojima liked Mad max. (this is not a joke.)
Not a joke but a bait
What about complaining about both. That's how stupid Yea Forums is

That's why I love Metal Gear threads, the fanbase is batshit insane.

they'll be less gay for sure

Thus the realistic ice cube melting.

You mean autistic in a mad way?

>What about complaining about both
i only ever heard of cutscene complains for the dialogue, i'm pretty sure most of us are just making fun of it and meme-ing it, not completely hating it

MGSV was unfinished. MGRR was finnished but it was cheap. MGS, Castlevania, SH are all fucked now because Konami does not focus on these gaming plataforms anymore

Metal Gear's fanbase deserves to be labelled "autistic" along with the likes of Sonic, My Little Pony, Pokemon and Undertale.

You seriously need your own containment general again.

We got 80%, maybe more, of V. people do a big deal when Kof was only one mission. beside kof and the BG, we got V. Chico was cut quite early in dev.
MGS isn't dead, very probably already in dev since 2017
same for CV, next game literally have some chances to be made by Iga studio.
SH is in a ??? zone.

Is that an argument? And what fan are you from?

Yes
Not any of them, for sure.

you again? are you like, hunting every MG thread? saying the same shit over and over again?

You are fan of which game? Are you just shilling?

So, I half agree here.
Hayter had to make his voice die of emphyzema for mgs4, but didn't fix it in Peace Walker, so Big Boss was dying of Emphyzema
So compared to Peace Walker, Sutherland is better by MILES.

Attached: twinsnakess.png (737x1189, 1.2M)

No matter the game, no MG antagonist will EVER top Armstrong.

Attached: 2442537-armstrong011.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

>look the original tweet
>May 4 2019
W-why is Hayter with Kiefer? Kiefer is said to go in no MG events unlike Hayter, so in what situation did he encountered him?

Attached: 1567477208283.png (268x200, 77K)

He's probably a smashfag.

>i honestly don't really know where the fuck the budget go
Rehab for Kiefer.

Attached: d3e3ff781d4ef08adc915bff2650e083.jpg (625x473, 56K)

I'M NOT A FAN OF ANY OF THE GAMES I MENTIONED.
Everything I'm saying is true. Spamming doesn't give you a reason to deny it.

4 was a finished game and delivered enough fan-service to warrant its existence, we got to see Big Boss and Solid Snakes story end, also Raiden got the Gray Fox gimmick which led to Rising Revengeance. Compared to the utter disappointment that was V, MGS4 is a masterpiece.

Attached: 1508101546477.jpg (1920x2160, 2.85M)

It's an MG1 remake, my son.

Attached: mg1.jpg (600x337, 22K)

Zombie PVE was my favorite, hunting everyone down as Vamp/Raiden and then hiding as a team was chill asf

If it's the case, i would be very surprised of Konami, but hype.
they could even do a MGO4 with Foxhound agents against Outer Heaven soldiers. (Konami really are into esport nowadays.)

>MG1 & MG2 Remake featuring Solid Snake, Big Boss, And Venom Snake as playable character.

If only i can see this before i died....

Attached: fwef.gif (324x412, 173K)

Probably would just have Solid Snake as playable, with maybe Venom for a short section (his death.)
but they may do a MG1 remake only, with a lot of new elements, because doing the two games in one remake would be a little clumsy to do.

Two games in one would be needed to get a full plot out of them. MG1 has so little plot it could easily be the ground zeroes in a remake of 2.

Cursed image, do not click

Attached: cursed.png (1536x801, 916K)

Is Kojima actually gay? I refuse to believe because I love metal gear and I don't want to be called a fag for it but there's just so much evidence for kojimas gayness I can't ignore. If he turns out to be gay I won't be able to play MGS anymore without feeling terrible.

Honestly I'd say he was far better as Bernie in Gundam 0080 than he ever was as Snake desu

Attached: tumblr_nkgxk786sv1qzbqw1o1_400.gif (400x300, 356K)

Would explain why he don't have a ring anymore and that we don't hear about his wife and kid. (who apparently didn't liked him)

That's because you have feelings for him

Is kiefer gay?

>Metal Gear Solid 1: Find Out How We Try To Make All Those Dumb Enemy Names Sound Serious, The Game.

Yes, I realized the theme for dumb codenames has persisted throughout the series.

not for you.

Wait, Kojima has a son?

Was it autism?

Yes, he and his son played Smash 64 together and he asked Kojima if Snake could be in it which made Kojima call Sakurai up asking. Sakurai said the game was basically done so no time but he'd remember for next time.

His son also hate MG...Except Portable ops. the fact the game wasn't made by Kojima make it very funny.

Kiefer Sutherland saw David Hayter at a grocery store in Los Angeles. Kiefer told David how cool it was to meet him in person, but he didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

David said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

Kiefer was taken aback, and all he could say was “Huh?” but David kept cutting him off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of his face. Kiefer walked away and continued with his shopping, and heard David chuckle as he walked off. When Kiefer went to pay for his stuff up front he saw David trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, David stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at Kiefer. After she scanned each bar and put them in a cardboard box he grabbed off the floor and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by playing the codec ringtone on his phone really loudly.

please tell me this is real?

Kek
more seriously, Hayter really like to joke about Kiefer now, but he's way less salty. maybe because he returned and will return in the future as Snake. Konami even called him the "definitive voice of the character".

Attached: 9l6rxvrmzwx11.png (341x474, 127K)

He gets butthurt about the Watchmen movie though. I asked him about it because I saw some sight credit him on it only to get blocked.

why is he so mad about it?

Will you shut the fuck up, I'm right and you know it

From what I've read with no hard sources. He submitted a script that Alan Moore hated the least, it wasn't used but they took part of it for the final movie without crediting him. I welcome someone to correct me as I'm going off memory here.

>autism
How

it's because they decided to not turn him into Gray Fox - his original purpose (if I had to guess). If he was meant to be the anti thesis to Portable Ops's yet they decided not to go through with it for whatever reason, Chico's character stopped having purpose and thus no longer needed.

It's weird, he's still credited in the movie wikipedia page...
to be honest, i probably also would be pissed about this in his place if it's true.

Attached: hayter.png (289x545, 237K)

*Portable Ops's Null

I'll shut up when you get back on your meds autist-kun
>ranting about some imaginary conspiracy to replace Solid Snake (with a character that looks and acts almost exactly like him) because Kojima is secretly gay
how indeed

Chico should be used again in a future game.
Heck, have him a cyborg in MGR2, he would be 50s, the same age as Grey fox in MGS1.
Him fighting Raiden would make sense: both were child soldiers, and both encountered a Snake.

I've seen the Watchmen movie some time ago and I'm pretty sure Hayter's name is on the credits.

>leave this franchise alone
Kojima already did.

No user, i'm especially curious of a new game without Kojima, i want to see a full main game without him, good or bad.

>MGS4 removed everything great about CQC that was in MGS3.
No it didn't. MGS4 has every move MGS3 had, on top of several new moves, stance-contextual variations of some CQC actions, and some unique/limited CQC extended for larger guns.
Unless "everything great" is just the lack of Interrogations to get a couple radio frequencies.

Kojima left Konami but not the franchise. He brought it with him to make Death Stranding with a new character that is very much like Solid Snake

>Unless you enjoy killing stupid zombie creatures like in the last game without Kojima
The Zombies concept came from Kojima himself

Kojima left the franchise user, and that's better.
we can now have some different but original kojimaless games, and some full autistic kojima game with DS.

lol Kojima wanted to have nothing to do with Metal Gear since MGS2 days.

Take a chill pill dude

That's called humor, not autism.

No need to wait for that. There is already a lot of his imitations for you to play already
>The Zombies concept came from Kojima himself
Great so you admit that Konami is trying to copy him
>kojimaless MGS games
>original
seeth harder konami shills

>haha joke's on them I was only pretending to be retarded

Attached: 1567633875111.png (539x715, 569K)

Don't be foolish user, shut the fuck up and move on

ghost babel

or a proper suikoden game at least

based shimeji poster

Attached: R8.png (1114x1600, 1.81M)

One of his most known favorite characters (Ocelot) is unironically gay. Add on the fact that he's been lusting after Mads since seeing him on Hannibal, I'm pretty sure Kojima is unknowingly gay in some capacity.

>tfw Hideo is fucking dead

Attached: 1567184997260.png (633x772, 17K)

rip

Attached: 1567578848530m.jpg (1024x682, 77K)

I wont let this thread die

There are no MGS games after 4

Attached: tumblr_inline_ncczknZfc31rmbvxm.gif (500x281, 165K)

Demon Edition is coming bros... Kojima scattered our sorrow to the heartless sea but not based Konami

The way I interpreted it is not just Solid Snake being a clone, but how he was raised. From a child he was raised to be a super soldier as insurance against Big Boss and if need be, to become the "icon" as Big Boss was because Zero had a huge fucking idolizing boner for Big Boss.

In my interpretation Kojima is saying "Solid Snake was born and raised to be a killing machine for the Patriots, so his personality, while genuine, is limited. Big Boss was a normal human who grew up fairly normally (especially compared to Solid) so I find him more compelling to write and less restricted in backstory."

theyre talking about death stranding, which is basically mgs 6

>A Tomokazu Fukushima game

Attached: 1458417673597.png (314x314, 111K)

Bomber girl ludo

*MGS doesn't exist

Japanese Snake's voice is smooth as butter
youtube.com/watch?v=EaABZqW4DNg

Would you rike it?

>Honestly 4 is more shit than V, but both are worse than anything else in the series.
Keep repeating thing you read on Yea Forums and not actually playing the game.

why do people wank off hayter? his voice was fucking doofy. Kiefer was alot better for Big Boss in V. Imagine that chad speaking in that hushed high-pitch voice, it would've looked like a fucking cartoon.

MYSTICAL NINJA GOEMON BROS, WHERE WE AT?