User STOP PLAYING VIDEO GAMES ON THE COMPUTER, THEY CAUSE VIRUSES

user STOP PLAYING VIDEO GAMES ON THE COMPUTER, THEY CAUSE VIRUSES

Attached: Malcolm-In-The-Middle-promos-jane-kaczmarek-32775104-2433-3018.jpg (2433x3018, 1.33M)

too sick to go to school, too sick to play games

Fuck off, this is my computer. I paid for it.

>You now remember what happened to Dewey

Attached: dewey.jpg (1368x1190, 406K)

>dad was the type to install 8 third-party toolbars on his browser and weird ass 30-day free trials of "PC Doctor v2.6.2" or some stupid shit
>believes "defragmentation speeds up your computer" so he used to defrag every week
>blames his PC running like shit on my Starcraft install and emulators
I'm so glad I no longer share a PC with that boomer

Attached: 1541713360610.webm (230x276, 152K)

No
Fuck

>tfw when parents are some the stupidest fuckers around
>tfw they uphold education so much except their own

This happened to me the other day
>user, I can't access Netflix. Did your Xbox blow up my TV's internet connection?

Get with the times lady, video games on the computer now causes regional wars in South Africa, violent gangs in South America, mass suicide in Asia, refugee trafficking in Europe, and mass shootings across North America.

Did anybody else have dreams where they raped Lois?

>mom starts complaining her computer is "slow"
>take a look at it
>browser homepage is obviously some scam site that some adware set itself to
>hundreds of weird extensions on her browser, including some search modifier that actually redirects any searches for the extension itself to be positive
>have to double check on my own PC that the extension is a scam because it seems like it might be legit
I don't even understand how boomers get all this shit and malware on their computers. Do they just click on fucking everything they see?
She was going to buy a new laptop because she thought hers was just "old" (she got it maybe 6 months ago). I'm almost starting to think that companies hire people who make malware in order to push more sales of PCs because retarded ass boomers seem to think PCs are like cars and just wear out after a few months. On reality they just load the computer down with so much malware and shit that it stops functioning.

That was just your mom trying to get you to engage in other more social activities but here you are 20 years later still thinking what a dumb bitch she was.

>Download illegal material
>Put it on moms HD
>Call the cops with an anonymous tip off
>Mom gets carted away
>Never have to deal with mom again
She's serving 7 years right now, pretty based, huh?

Attached: file.png (499x499, 199K)

Nope just you

Posting from plebbit, wew lad

What did she do to deserve that?

I wish more children would do that. Mothers are cancerous.

Attached: th_727601484_malcominthemiddlemotherwithopenrobe_123_203lo.jpg (264x300, 18K)

>wasn't my mom, was my brother.
>YOU FUCKING FAGGOT THIS GAME IS 1.5 GBs YOU'RE TAKING UP ALL THE SPACE
>FUCKING FAGGOT PIECE OF SHIT, YOU GAVE THE COMPUTER VIRUSES AGAIN
>Beat the shit out of me.
>Look on the computer.
>Eminem.exe
Thanks, Chris.

Attached: 1390180078027.png (378x276, 133K)

Could literally be any child actor. Funny thing is everyone knows this goes on but does nothing about it.

Fake
Sexual abuse only happens to women.

>Talk about this.
>People get flat out aggressively mad and say you're a conspiracy nut.
I fucking hate media-obsessed subhumans.

Attached: 1318802988188.jpg (938x690, 97K)

>its a reese falls in love with his mother episode
>its a boys are genderbent episode
>its a dewey starts smoking episode
this was an interesting show

You can hear, don't you?

Attached: Malcolm in the Middle.gif (270x210, 1.2M)

In the days of the Blaster worm I recall my mom telling me to close the windows because there was a very nasty computer virus in the news, back then I had no internet AND I was on Windows 98 (Blaster was infecting XP.)

Wait what's wrong with defragging

Attached: 1547185284770.jpg (627x720, 98K)

>today I will tell the internet that I have mommy issues.

>tfw only child and had parents who were computer literate
>never had to put up with any of this bullshit
>could play games as much as I want when I was sick because my parents knew I was studious and not just pretending to be sick to get out of school

Attached: mild.jpg (892x811, 188K)

Greentext
Greentext
Megaman
Text

Defragging too often does almost nothing, once a week may be a bit excessive, once a month probably safe and maybe not that often if you do a full optimization, also, never defrag an SSD.

What about letting Razer game booster defrag my games?
My overwatch was lagging like mad the other day I ran its defrag and that fixed it

Attached: 52e27f4856c9d.png (256x256, 171K)

Wait, so Dewey's still alive? You guys told me he was dead

I find this hard to believe, women don't get sent to prison. Was the illegal material of a girl or boy?

Defragging doesnt do anything if your issue isn't disk related. And even if it was, you would have to wait for your disk to get quite fragmented for it to have any perceived effect.
It doesn't exactly speed up your PC in the same sense as a CPU overclock, which is what most tech-illiterates believe

Attached: 13813312294752.png (1000x600, 55K)

he is dead, idk what the other guys are talking about

4 blank boxes

if i may ask why dont you defrag an SSD?

t. HHD boomer

>boomer dad downloads free virus scanner
>it gives computer a virus
>blames flash game websites

3 4

Same deal, just don't do it too often, after a lot of big updates it is normal to go and defrag but that can be said about a lot of big files.

Because it doesn't save the same way an HDD does which can potentially hurt more for little to no improvement.

1. SSDs being flash memory are fast enough that having the data fragmented doesn't really matter at all.
2. Defraging is a write heavy task, and SSDs have a limited number of writes so constant defragging could potentially cause your SSD to reach the end of its lifespan

This is also why people don't like Denuvo anti-tamper.