WHO BITCH THIS IS

WHO BITCH THIS IS

Attached: WHO.jpg (460x360, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1Sfs9h3bIDg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was perfectly within his rights, bitch was fucking crazy.

This man did actually/literally nothing wrong

It's a good question.

>all the whiteknights screaming "sit the fuck down"

Attached: apex kek.jpg (327x316, 26K)

i genuinely couldn't fucking believe this happened when i first read about it

Quick rundown?

why does literally no one tell the chick to let go or sit down but everyone tells the nigger to sit down and even threaten to disqualify him?

Sperg landwhale got bodied in a game and she tried to get the black dude in trouble by getting physical with him .

Dude in the image wins a competitive fighting game match, runs around celebrating, literal hamplanet woman grabs him and tries to shove him around, he pins her fat ass to a chair and starts inquiring as to who bitch it was. He was entirely within his rights imo.

Took me literally, LITERALLY ten seconds to find with reverse image search you inept nigger

Black guys LOVE fighting games.

Hell I didn't even do that, I just typed in "who bitch is this" the first time I saw it reposted.

>nigger

Please dont, it makes me uncomfortable

to be fair, his pop off was a bit much. he had another match to begin and the challenger was waiting and ready. the woman was trying to get things back on track, rather than let the little monkey go on and on about how great he is

>just DQ him!
i hope someone neutered that fucker

Honestly FGC black people are chill as fuck. Yeah they get loud and hyped during comp matches but that's because everyone who isn't black there is a basement dweller who doesn't know how to interact with people. As shown in the video.

>get him back on track
>grabs his shirt with both hands and tries to forcefully sit him down
She was as bad as he was. I enjoy the fact that she couldnt move him and then cowered in fear when he got in her face.

THATS RACIST

Dilate

My favorite part of the video is how fucking confused he is that she's grabbing him. He said what we all thought.

>the woman was trying to get things back on track,
Imagine actually defending a fucking hamplanet that got physical with a man she lost too simply because the man is black.

hey lil majin! big fan

>with a man she lost too
She wasn't playing.

He was 1 second away from sitting down when that retard grabbed him. I dunno what was going through her mind. Everyone in the room was having a great time, even the guy who lost the match is laughing.

Such is the struggle of a white woman in a mans world

Everyone there said her and her 2 whitenights were like weirdly upset that he was popping off after a victory which is really bizarre considering like one of you said, his opponent was in good spirits. Not like the guy playing felt like he was being disrespected but they felt so on his behalf.

Wasn't there some backstory behind the bitch's owner having beef with him and trying to set him up for assault

yes

I believe it.

Attached: Capture.png (917x122, 21K)

Imagine fucking up so bad the most racist domain on the internet defends a black guy over you
I'd play vidya with him

Popping off is extremely common in the FGC I have zero idea why she had such an issue with it.

>Dilate

Please dont, it makes me uncomfortable

>N-word

Yikes

I've heard people praising his restraint, but let's stop pretending there was any reason to restrain anything. He mowed her over without even trying and just kind of looked at her for a few seconds, baffled at why someone with such pathetic upper body strength tried to lay hands on him. She was so weak she couldn't even bring out any real aggression in him.

r*ddit niggers

>can't handle bantz
I bet you're a mutt

you must be so cool to hangout with. Srsly you act like that when ppl ask a question?

Attached: 1567399393560.png (400x300, 48K)

My point is if I can do it why the hell can't you
I couldn't even tie my shoes until sixth grade user

Just going to ignore Asians then?

lel
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1Sfs9h3bIDg

GOOD GAMES MAJIN

It wasn't everyone. It was one dude who was friends with the landwhale. The funny part is that it wasn't even a tournament match. It was a money match.

Big fan of lil majin

>I couldn't even tie my shoes until sixth grade user

Damn son. Maybe it's just a slow day, but that feels like the strangest thing I've read lately.

Did we ever find out who bitch that was?

some landwhale bitch, I think one of the volunteer racists that "work" as referees. I think she thought it was a mma match.

It was a fat white girl. She found an excuse to touch a black guy. That's all it was. Fat white girls turn into literal animals when there are black men around.

Fucking this. White people are absolute degenerates nowadays but white women are fucking worse than anything you could ever imagine. Why do you think they all fuck dogs?
Also did her and her friends get blacklisted from all tournaments because of this shit or what?

Attached: 3D8B9E8F-06B5-4ECA-BD68-5F9FFA726887.jpg (400x268, 61K)

This is from 4 years ago, why bring it up now?

Attached: 1567284880552.png (720x672, 401K)

Those who know history are doomed to repeat angry niggas

Remind that they keep targeting the FGC because no matter how hard they try the FGC is a meritocracy meaning they actually have to achieve something for anyone to give a shit.

It was a funny, memorable moment. Why play video games that haven't gotten an update in over a year? Why watch old movies you've seen before? Why eat the same meal you've had before?

landwhales btfo

I don't do any of that.

>history are doomed to repeat
I believe a similar event happened recently where a player lost and the white guy who won popped off in a manner that was close-up and violence instigating. All over some Twitter beef.

You can see she even has that very specific autism coat, hair, and bodymass.

Sucks to be you.

Hope all these fuckin racist shits got called out for their shit. Real fuckin racism right there.

let’s say, you’ve been a bad girl. let’s say, hypothetically, you’ve been a naughty girl even. ok, and if you were a naughty girl you would also be my dirty little slut right? then hypothetically speaking you would be my little cumslut. now let’s say that you’re also daddy’s girl, now that we’ve established you’re both a bad girl and daddy’s girl, then i believe you’d agree with me when i say that you deserve a spanking. am i not correct? a bad girl deserves a spanking and as i am daddy, you are my girl, so i am the one who must provide punishment.

>"Cis-gendered fuck"

Attached: 1522706353293s.jpg (159x250, 5K)

Enough with that fucking word you asshole. Fuck this board is the worst with the n-word and it pisses me off holy fuck.

You did not previously establish that you are daddy before coming to the conclusion that you would be spanking bad girl. 2/10, no spanking for this bad girl.

We trans women demand respect.

Lil Majin seems a lot more laid back nowadays.

He should have kicked her ass. Whoever whiteknights a fat cunt is a fucking loser.

Black Man minding his own buisness
White woman calls the cops on him

To be fair, it was somewhat his fault too. You don’t run around and mouth off like that. People can be offended by it. Just play the video game quietly.

thats not what she said

>It's his fault someone tried to frame him for assault
Someone always trying to make excuses for doing the black man wrong. Damn.

Attached: 0807150939-01.jpg (1600x1200, 299K)

>trannys
>conforming with the culture and reading the room

Then stop coming here and gb2 reddit you nigger. It's always been like this

This jigaboo did nothing wrong, hamplanet tumblrina white bitch dograpist should be jailed for racism.

Attached: 1375873608829.png (300x300, 136K)

And people tell us to believe Quinns lies because her friends "believe" her.

Relax nigga

I wish I knew where you worked, I would get you fired so fast for racism.

It's called getting pumped up user, he didn't do anything wrong.

JUST DEE QUE HIM!!