Why didn't you hack you Switch yet user...

Why didn't you hack you Switch yet user? its really easy and you can get all the Switch games with their latest updates and DLCs for free, not to mention all the emulators that run perfectly on it and YOU CAN PLAY ONLINE anytime you want without getting banned.
and if you don't have one then you better move your fat ass and go buy an unpatched Switch before it becomes rare and costs $700 a piece, you have been warned.

Attached: kgjknjkj.jpg (1328x986, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

switch.homebrew.guide/
nh-server.github.io/switch-guide/user_guide/emummc/making_emummc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1567654358969.jpg (1323x925, 178K)

>Why didn't you hack you Switch yet user?
I play online regularly

what the fuck am i looking at

Because I'm not poor like you

>playing a hacked switch online
>not getting banned
Nice story

Are those PSP games?

ps1

Spoonfeed me on how to do it without getting b@ and I'm there. I have a hardware hackable one ready to go.

Attached: 1554897708502.png (480x580, 241K)

Because i do too many things in life and dont care about downloading jrpgs from playstation one yet again for the 100th time

Emunand bro.

You're a manchild.

switch.homebrew.guide/

is this on the DS emulator for android?

why didn't nintendo release DS games on switch coupled with a cradle like this
this plastic shit could sell for 15 bucks and cost them 3 cents to make

Lenneth is psp only

Then you're stuck to the games you bought legally. So it defeats the main purpose of "hacking" a switch.

Yes

Says the guy hacking his Nintendo switch to play 20+ y/o games?? Okay dude

nh-server.github.io/switch-guide/user_guide/emummc/making_emummc/
Use this guide to setup emuMMC
After that you're basically done

You are a smart boy user, here is a cookie

Implying they won't jew you out with another switch that does that. Look at their handheld line.

Because I need to buy an ancient preowned Switch that was made before the paperclip exploit got fixed so I have to deal with scalpers.

I got mine for $140 on ebay. The scalping will start when they become uber rare.

lol imagine paying for something you could easily get for free, enjoy being cucked

What is that though? A DS emulator?

Why do consolehackerfags make so many threads like this? Why do they care if other people do it too?

This is not a matter of money, but about a sense of ownership over your gadgets.
If you truly love your Switch, you'll want to customize and tinker with it. I'd go as far as to say that you don't really 'own' an unhacked Switch, since it is just a marketing channel for Nintendo.

I don't have a MicroSD card large enough to back-up my NAND. I keep telling myself I'll pick one up when they go on sale but by then I just forget.

I was just like you then i had the idea of going to a Hypermarket that have a small section in it that sells video game stuff without any offers or discounts because they didn't care, i asked them if i can see the Switch's they are selling and they were like; ok but its cheaper somewhere else.
and as i expected they had 3 new switch's in their storage covered in dust from the 2017 patch for $370 a piece, and infront of their surprised eyes i bought them all and hacked them the same day.
So try to go to obscure places that don't sell only video games and you will find something.

>YOU CAN PLAY ONLINE
have they made it yet so that I don't have to do some stupid convoluted shit to play online
I want to just be able to play online without having to change my switch back to the normal mode or whatever

Still at it OP?

Attached: OP of these threads.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Don't be lazy user. your wallet will thank you later.

You can still get banned, emunad for sxos isn't a real emunand, and they have Brock code that may or may not brick your switch randomly
Atmosphere's emunand isn't complete, so no way to play online unless you've already bought the games
You could use the keys from a game and then return it

>You could use the keys from a game and then return it
Destroy the cart, claim it's defective, sell the replacement copy on eBay
Am I evil that I can think these up on the spot

I bought mine in May off of newegg and it's fully hackable.

Redpill me on DSi hacking
The one I own (DSi XL) uses R4 cards to play shit
From what I understand, hacking it will let me just play games and romhacks and homebrews straight from the SD card with no R4 required.
Is there a guide to it?

because i like being able to use my fucking console

Is there a full speed DS emulator on Switch that I can run from my home menu? I really do not like Android shit.

Not yet, and it's probably a better idea to use android because it's already optimized for the OS. Just wait until you're able to boot it from the home menu and when they update the rom with better drivers and such

As nice as it might be to be able to play DS games on my Switch, that shit looks ridiculous and unwieldy. Plus, I have a DS.

I'm going to right after pokemon comes out.

I just tried the snes games and they run fine but yoshi's island is missing some sounds and the crt filter is just a blur filter. Just really lazy. I'll emulate via piracy.

Is there a coldboot yet?