Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Attached: EDuSoUvU0AA2aOj.jpg (1920x1080, 401K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YgHNtzxO0y8
youtube.com/watch?v=1JTEW9kO3Q4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What gaem

I agree, head is too fucking big

why wouldn't it be?

Your gf isn't your gf if her name ends in .jpg

Because she is going to die.

goddamn thighs are so great

Copen and Seethe.

>customize

Attached: 13242341141432.jpg (512x384, 33K)

Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX. Go play Gunvolt 1 and 2 first.

>Copen
Dilate

Yep.

Attached: 46.jpg (960x540, 146K)

SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFF

She is going to die, you morons.

C

You can't kill what shouldn't exist.

>you will never be welcomed home by a cute android girl who's eager to help you unwind

Attached: 1562398947874.jpg (768x593, 79K)

CUN CUN CUN
I WANNA SMELL HER CUN!!

Imagine being Inti and being one of the best companies in the world at designing cute girls, knowing that every single one you pump out has at best a 20% chance of survival

Attached: 1555373663727.jpg (706x1000, 129K)

Attached: 1554959264695.jpg (59x77, 6K)

>literal pussy armpit
Bruh

Now it's literal.

Attached: KA.jpg (640x896, 225K)

Lawd, those thighs.
Fuuuucking hell.

This artist is very good doing that!

Why shouldn't it be allowed?

oppai loli is just wrong

All the lolis should be oppai lolis

Whew dodged a bullet then
Mine ends in .png

Oppai lolis are only great because of how rare they are. If all lolis had oppai, they wouldn't be nearly as special.

Post the one with her wearing the naked fanny packs.

Imagine how much better these games would be without this Loli bullshit

I hope she fucking dies horribly

This isn't just a megaman clone is it?

Attached: 1451179971988.jpg (800x573, 65K)

>I hope she fucking dies horribly
user, you don't have to hope for it.

I hope that you die too

Cope.

It kinda is, there's nothing like Gunvolt in Mega Man but Copen plays like X5 Falcon Armor on steroids.

We all will

>Want to get into this series
>Gunvolt's gameolay loop is fucking shit
Copen is okay though but holy fuck Gunvolt

No it's copen

>gunvolt 1 & 2
I need emulate or both are on pc?

So if you kept the gameplay and visuals the same but replaced the girl with greasy Gruff McBuff, it would be somehow better?

Maybe to gays.

BASED

Attached: file_0.png (560x470, 321K)

How did people ever enjoy this series
It's boring as hell

Hello and welcome to Yea Forums's video game board! It looks like you are trying to use a tripcode, would you like some help?
You don't seem to be a developer, video game journalist, or some other kind of industry professional - nor do you seem to be contributing to a Yea Forums/video game-based project (including drawfaggotry or dumping a series of images) so it would seem that trying to establish an identity here is meaningless for you. In fact, your identity doesn't seem at all to be noteworthy. Your identity doesn't seem at all pertinent to the discussion of video games.
One of the primary appeals of Yea Forums is its "Anonymous"-based posting. It's part of why Yea Forums has been popular all these years. Since you are posting with a tripcode while lacking inherent noteworthiness, you are, in fact, actively fighting against what makes Yea Forums special and remarkable.
Now, you might think something along the lines of "having a tripcode makes me think about how my posts will reflect on me, thus making my quality of posting better" and while this is true on other websites, it is widely held on Yea Forums that most users wish to ignore a person's identity (unless noteworthy) and instead judge on an individual post. There are many other websites that would probably fit you. Perhaps you should try going to reddit, neogaf, or 9gag to establish your identity instead of using a tripcode here.
TL;DR: here is a video testimonial from epic maymay Tyrone - youtu.be/YgHNtzxO0y8

good to know that mine is a .mp3

YOU MUST BUY THIS VIDEO GAME OR LOLA WILL BE FORCED TO SELL HER OWN BODY
INTI IS BANKING EVERYTHING ON THIS
BUY GUNVOLT CHRONICLES: LUMINOUS AVENGER iX

DO IT
OR LOLA WILL BE DISASSEMBLED VIOLENTLY
HALF OF HER BODY WILL BE TURNED INTO TENGA AND THE OTHER HALF INTO FOOT MASSAGERS
BUY THIS FUCKING GAME OR LOLA GETS IT

Attached: 23585.png (1200x1698, 2.92M)

>I hope she fucking dies horribly
Nigga i don't know how to tell you this, but these are the developers of this game.
Read it, what does it say?
That's right "We murder all your waifus corp"

Attached: 2351.png (585x194, 13K)

So my options are let her get mangled by not buying her game, or buy her game and watch her get mangled on screen?

Attached: 1552271504059.jpg (1000x669, 65K)

IF YOU BUY THIS GAME YOU CAN SAVE HElol i can't even say that with a straight face

Attached: lola.jpg (1280x1080, 510K)

I am not Copen so i can't cope.

>whining about gays
>in an inti creates game where some of the best waifus in the IP are the (((male))) protagonists

Attached: Claw Copen.jpg (640x873, 149K)

if you dont like it don't play it

It's a mix of X and Z with elements of ZX (i mean, duh).
The next game is specifically focused on Copen, his playstyle is the most fun in the series.
Here's a vid to give you an idea on why he's fun to play as:

youtube.com/watch?v=1JTEW9kO3Q4

Attached: LAiX-Copen.png (1362x1618, 1.28M)

>LOLA WILL BE FORCED TO SELL HER OWN BODY
Already happened. And how is Inti banking everything on this game? Seems like it has the same budget as the others.

Attached: D777SXEV4AA20kU.jpg (1080x1620, 334K)

>And how is Inti banking everything on this game? Seems like it has the same budget as the others.
No, actually they're treating this as a sort of AA breaktrough.
From being just an indie little project, to reaching a level where Gunvolt can propely stand on it's own two legs alongside Megaman, or at least try to accomplish that.

That's the idea, and it's half the reason why Dragon: Marked for Death was so anemic and had so many shortcomings, all the resources are being pumped into this game.
If this succeeds or not depends on how well it sells.
I think the long term plan is to make a bunch of "what if" spin-offs like this, or...

Attached: 35.jpg (1280x720, 205K)

...one of the biggest rumors is that Blade might be an unlockable character, a possible DLC, or maybe even have her own game entirely if iX does well.
This is important because it would give the series what it always needed: a melee focused Zero-like character.

Attached: Blade-Luminous-Avenger-iX.jpg (1380x1772, 275K)

>No, actually they're treating this as a sort of AA breaktrough.
But how? It's just ASG 2 but Copen only. Even the price is the same.

wait, is it confirmed to be female?

It's much more refined and adapted and expanded to the capabilities of the Switch, other GV games were held back by the 3DS as their developing platform.
Copen is also by far the most popular character gameplay wise by the fanbase, so the choice was deliberate.
You don't need to increase the price to make it big, you need to aim for quality instead.

Initially a lot of sources refered to her as a she.
Then lately they switched it to "him".
So who knows?
Maybe it's more likely that it's a him, because after all he is this alt-universe Gunvolt

Attached: Berserk_TriggerFINAL.png (1366x768, 1.46M)

The point is that there's nothing that suggests this game is higher budget. Yes, it's improved in some ways, but it's reusing the Copen gameplay and sprites so there's a huge saving right there.

I like the idea of another MM style game by Inti but I really hate the mechanics of this shit, like tagging the enemy first. Was it really so hard to make it a regular fucking run n gun?

>It's much more refined and adapted and expanded to the capabilities of the Switch, other GV games were held back by the 3DS as their developing platform.
Yes, but they already did that with the Striker Pack and the updated Steam version. That was just a hardware limitation.

If you ever played a GV game you would know that it's absolutely possible to turn it into a regular run n gun game, using the right equipment/programs.

>That's the idea, and it's half the reason why Dragon: Marked for Death was so anemic and had so many shortcomings, all the resources are being pumped into this game.

Fuck these niggers, I wanted Dragon Marked for Death to be good.

Or Joule.

I haven't played a GV game before, that's what I'm saying.

I love japanese androids

The biggest problem for D:MfD is that the 2 leads of the project completely refused to listen to player feedback and kept deciding to make the game worse and worse because they have this idea in their stupid little heads on what the game is supposed to be, and they keep fucking it up.
The game could've been meatier from the start, sure but what really killed it were the goddamn horrible patches.

not enough cute tummy in Gunvolt

What am I supposed to do in the game? I got to the area with the werewolf and beat the first two quests there and nothing new unlocked. Am I really expected to grind up to Lvl 40 from 25 to beat the other shit?

Well, now you know.
By making the right equipment/programs you can massively enhance projectile damage (the "tag" gun for GV, the unlocked shots for Copen), turning both GV and Copen essentially just into the blue lemonade squirter.

What is the definitive version of the first two GV games? 3DS? Do they still sell it on 3DS?

>What is the definitive version of the first two GV games?
Switch.
>3DS?
No.
>Do they still sell it on 3DS?
Yes.

>half the reason why Dragon: Marked for Death was so anemic and had so many shortcomings
The reason was that they aren't used to developing RPG or co-op games and don't know what the fuck they're doing. DMfD looks and sound good, controls and runs well but the loot system fucks it up.

it's intis fault for making so underwhelming games, do they have an useless idea guy for lead designer or what?

They don't listen.
The entire playerbase (western AND japanese) told them what to fix, and how to fix it, they refuse to listen to anyone.
All they had to do was to listen to their suggestions and it would've been fixed a long time ago.

I wanna fuck Lola

The had one job with Dragon Marked for Death, make a fantasy based Megaman Zero style game. And the bastards blew it.

You'd think they would have at least one person in the office who could point out that their games just aren't fun or interesting to play.

They have every piece they need except the most important one - good gameplay.