I'm autistic and this has been keeping me up all night

I'm autistic and this has been keeping me up all night.

I am proposing this Mii Costume theory. Assuming virginben is right, and MC content is on the way. I believe there will be three special Mii Costumes (one for each fighter type) based on Indie games.

>Gunner
Sans, obviously

>Sword
Will be Steve, this is the proposed MC content. Perhaps like Sans he will come with a track, or maybe even a stage.

>Brawler
MYSTERY. This is what I want to figure out. What Indie rep could possibly fit this description, and is roughly as popular or at least well known enough to compare to Sans and Steve?

Attached: MII COSTUME THEORY.png (2000x1500, 441K)

Attached: 35433.png (400x410, 82K)

Big dick tyrone

Freddy doesn't punch people negro.

Attached: 1519468473458.jpg (171x218, 14K)

I was thinking maybe Shantae? I never played one of her games but IIRC, she doesn't use weapons does she?

Attached: 1567726718733.jpg (392x243, 10K)

>The Punch of 1987

>brawler

Attached: 491565402_preview_250px-Fist_IMG[1].png (250x326, 90K)

No. She's slaps with her hair.

Alright. Know any indie characters who punch in specific?

I wish

Okay here me out;
There's a million 'rules' that would prevent Scott Pilgrim from happening, but it would be so cool.

Attached: scott_pilgrim.png (825x464, 92K)

based freddychad

Not an Indie, but she would be a perfect fit for a costume.

Attached: msshakeshake.jpg (201x251, 11K)

Top brawler material.

Attached: kunio.jpg (315x599, 43K)

holy moly this.

I am 100% down for this. It's never ever, but I'd be fine with it.

Wouldn't Steve have been announced alongside Banjo?

Maybe, maybe not. This theory of mine rides a lot on the MC content thing being true.

Could it be him

Attached: WCCFguacamelee.jpg (740x429, 111K)

Based and Lucha pilled.

The world is not based enough for this

Clearly it's Doomguy as the brawler.

>this is the proposed MC content
Stop fucking spouting this. It was never a thing. That doesn't mean it's not possible that it can happen but it's fucking stupid to keep citing that old as dirt line from back before the game was even out and the DLC hadn't even been close to finalized yet because there wouldn't have been any "proposed _____ content" at that time.

proposed by Virginben, I meant. Assuming he's right about the MC content, this theory is just meant to fall in line with that and make a possible connection. I'm not saying that or this theory are fact. Just speculation.

>not mii gunner

Attached: 1530940057742.jpg (800x586, 128K)

That's even dumber then because Verg said his supposed source confused the filenames for Rathalos with the Ender Dragon. There was never any MC content to begin with.

Again, I'm not saying it isn't possible but it is pointless to cite any of the mentions of supposed MC content because it A. was too early for it to be possible at the time it was said and B. turned out to be wrong anyway.

That's Sans Undertale

I dislike undertale