Comfy Switch Thread

What are you playing bros?
What are you most excited for?

Attached: nintendo-switch.jpg (845x480, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uWhZSMsRm9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm playing the DQ11 demo.
This game is already so much better than Octopath, I don't know why that game is so overrated here

>What are you playing bros?
>What are you most excited for?
Nothing. Because there are no games.

I was in the middle of FE3H but now SNES online came out I'm going full old school for the next few weeks.

I just started Astral Chain but I'm not good at it. Looking forward to Daemon x Machina, No More Heroes 3, and now the Xenoblade remake.

playing spyro
probably gonna look into PoE or D:OS2 next because slow RPGs are comfy on handheld

astral chain maybe, but I'm really nervous that it's fallen for the anime autopilot meme

BOTW for the third time. This game is too damn comfy.

Waiting for River City Girls to come, playing Okami, Dragon Quest demo, Daemon X Machina demo, and might get BOTW.
Is that "free-to-start" Kirby game any good?

Holy shit bros I cant wait

Attached: 1567617156538.png (450x450, 314K)

Super Metroid!

It's pretty much the same as the 3DS one but 30fps

heck yeah

What's the best RPG on the Switch? Pokemon or Fire Emblem?

Attached: exoboo.webm (1920x1080, 2.05M)

Astral Chain
Looking forward to
>SNES
>DXM
>Iceborne
>DQXI S
>LM3
>King of Cards

Is the Deadly Premonitions port any good?
or should I just struggle through with this shitty PC port that crashes constantly?

I'm buying the shit out of it, gotta see all the new mons.

>King of Cards
we'll see about that

Attached: gambling king ranma.jpg (500x701, 63K)

How is the online for DXM going to be? I am really liking the loot system so far.

When is the Snes thing coming out?!

NOW

iceborne

JRPG? XB2 or Octopath
SRPG? 3H
CRPG? DivOS2
Not many western RPGs aside Witcher

An hour ago

It's already out broski!

Attached: It's up.jpg (4032x1960, 1.92M)

Playing Astral chain, but excited for xc definitive and ff cc definitive. I know I'll probably get shit on for this post, but fuck whoever isn't down for some ff cc again.

I’m feeling confident
Yacht games said it’s finished but they’re waiting for Shovel Brawl to be finished so they can release both at once
I think the brawler will actually be fun too

I’m with you
If anything, i wish they’d make a proper sequel for it

What the fuck is the point of this and the Tetris 99 physical

Attached: 3577177-ow.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

been playing lge trying to get all the species candy i can because
also i wanted to play this but its not that great, duel carnival was more fun idkw

Attached: 81nKb5FnlcL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (925x1500, 360K)

I'm trying out this Deadly Premonitions things since everyone and their mom seemed so excited about the sequel.
>Game opens up with two twins stumbling on Jesus Thot and her massive bloody and gaping hole
Seems like it's gonna be a fun ride if anything

now.

Daemon x Machina demo. I've never been a huge fan of mech games, having only ever played Mech Assault 1 on the OG xbox, but I really enjoyed this demo, will pretty certainly buy day 1.

>playing

Right Now on file 09 in astral chain, the game is fucking great
As well going though the golden deer route in fire emblem

>excited

Daemon x machiba, the demo is great
Luigis mansion and not decided yet between links awakening or pokemon

Attached: 1567388476975.webm (800x450, 2.93M)

So many games bros

I don't know where to begin

I want to get Luigi's Mansion but I don't feel like its a $50 game

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Buy it again!

Attached: 1521107204921.png (1200x1160, 743K)

Are the NES and SNES games ports of the VC versions or the originals?
I know this affects the Hyper Zone in Dream Land 3, and I want to be sure.

Attached: 14056201_p0.jpg (492x413, 132K)

GB/C app WHEN

>I'm playing the DQ11 demo
is the orchestrated music any better? the PS4 version's MIDIs make my head hurt.

Playing Astral Chain. This game is really fun once you unlocked all the moves like people say. Nothing I’m really excited for since THIS was the game that I was looking forward to the most. Though there’s Daemon X Machina that i’m keeping my eyes out on.

If anything I’m kinda overloaded with shit I want to play/get:

>Risk of Rain 2 (just to see if it actually runs good on the switch or not)
>Torchlight 2
>Deadly Premonition Origins
And then River City Girls just came out. Like Jesus fuck my wallet.

Orchestrated is locked in the demo, can't use it.

Playing the DxM demo. The improvements feel good and it's overall fine, but it doesn't feel like a "rush out and get it" kind of game.

Crap.

Is Breath of Fire any good?

Really annoyed that the physical copies of RoR and DP:O aren't going to come out for another month. I know a lot of people probably don't care but if I can get a game physically then I'm damn well going to.

Anyone else noticing frame rate issues in Super Mario World is it just my tired ass?

I only have one shrine left to do and you know which fucking shrine it is.

Attached: 1474545050965.jpg (579x581, 247K)

I've been hooked on FF8 Remastered.
Playing this game for the first time since its release back then is an absolute treat.

I always said it was one of my favorite FFs despite Yea Forums hating on it and so far its living up to how much I always admired it.

Attached: 1559271899125.png (250x278, 19K)

...which one?

The one where you have to wait for a blood moon in order for it to appear.

I started Deadly Premonition but I'm gonna wait for the audio issues to be patched out. My dad's in the hospital so I'm really stressed and exhausted and not wanting to play much of anything. Maybe I'll start Astral Chain or check out the SNES stuff

Hope he gets better soon user

Daemon X Machina, Link's Awakening remake, Dragon Quest XI S all back to back one week after another. Won't have enough time to play them all right away, unfortunately. I'll probably go for Daemon X Machina first.

Attached: 51a81c077bfeb17151071b13ef96b79f96c2cb5b4ad1dcf887bb180da0f8f129.png (2723x1472, 3.56M)

My backlog is officially out of control, you don't want to know how many games i've got and will be getting.

onso how old are you?

Lost my switch on my first day of vaccation in Tokyo. Today, 15 days just as I flew back home, Tokyo police let me know they found my switch and returned it while I was waiting for my plane in terminal. Still shocked by the whole thing. Makes me wanna play my switch more.

>Tokyo police doing something productive involving a foreigner
You're a lucky man, user. What do you plan on playing when it returns?

>Mario Kart 8 God Tier
>Tropical Freeze and Pokken when they're ports
>Cadence and Labo that low
>Let's Go games in separate tiers
This is a bait list, isn't it?

Oh man I forgot about that. I spent so long camped out there waiting for it to come, reading all these forums where people were suggesting bullshit like "put bananas in the yiga shrine baskets instead of apples" etc. Just gotta wait.

It's a trap, they're trying to bait you into the gaijin tank

comfy SNES games cause smash online gets me tilted

i never liked the switch
i never liked my switch
i dont play my switch
it constantly feels like a phone with a gpu and that im just wasting my time with a caveman phone device that cant access the internet on the go
fuck the switch
fuck babing
fuck mario
fuck niggers
fuck kikes
fuck women
fuck jannies
fuck all trannies
fuck city slickers
and most importantly
sneed

Super Mario Maker 2. Was considering whether I should get Three Houses next or not. I've never played Fire Emblem.
Nothing comes to mind. Perhaps just Luigi's Mansion so far. I'll get Pokémon much later for the obvious shitshow. No idea about Link's Awakening.
3D World when

>complaining about Labo in shit tier
this is a bait reply isn't it?

Based and redpilled.

been playing FE3H and smash, I've been on a spending spree on my switch for some reason even though I am not going to play over half the shit I am buying. Gonna try DQ11 again after giving up on it after getting the 3rd and 4th party members. Portability will help with that.

Dragons Dogma

My copy of astral chain finally arrives today after those morons at eb games made me wait all this time.

This.

Switch fans pretending that they have games.

He tetris 99 physical actually comes with the game on a cartridge I think.
But there is no good reason for this shit.

I went into eb (Aus) and they had zero copies of astral chain. I wasn't intending to pick it up yet but I thought that was strange.

>wrecking people online because they don't know how to fight Banjo yet
>gonna play some motherfucking Link to the Past and Super Metroid
>Astral Chain too
Feels good

Attached: G0RH3XD4 0.3s - 17.4s (SUKs27LCqPY).webm (960x540, 1.84M)

About to play some SNES games
Looking forward Pokemon, Jedi Outcast and Deadly Premonition 2.

Attached: IMG_0184.jpg (3011x3630, 2.11M)

Got it a couple weeks ago and Mario Maker 2 is way more bland than I thought. Online is super fucked. Trying to sell it to a coworker.

I was playing demon's crest this morning. I thought it was meant to be a pinball game. I fucking confused it with devil's crush. Good game though.

>hook on ff8demastered
Kill yourself you fucking spic. You have shit taste

Gonna finish Astral Chain within the next hour or so, put aside the extra challenges for a while then focus on Creature in the Well when it (hopefully) unlocks tonight.

Also which one is better, Pillars of Eternity or Divinity Original Sin 2? I don't plan to get either one immediately but when there's a sale or I have extra gold coins from all the other shit I need to get, I'd like to enjoy some isometric dungeon crawling in bed.

Attached: 1564860056653.jpg (1024x683, 141K)

Did anybody play both the original Switch and the upgraded model? Does it actually have any noticeable performance improvement?

>playing
MHGenU, Dragon's Dogma, Smash Ultimate, and unironically Skyrim
>Excited
Animal Crossing for the most part

Attached: isaswing.gif (320x240, 72K)

If you play the right stages, its an unless blast of fun. Maybe you just played shit ones?

Play Expert/Super Expert levels.

What

Tried out banjo. Feels a bit slow but I think it's just that my controller is worn out. Currently trying out the absolute kino super Nintendo emulator

This loses a lot of effectiveness after 70 replies, type faster.

Can't joystick is fucked up

and i only played it for a month

SWITCH PLAYERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
EVERYBODIES GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME
AND WE GONNA MAKE YOU LOSE YOUR MIND
WE JUST WANNA MAKE YOU ..... PLAY THAT

bing bing bing bing bing bing
bing bing bing bing bing bing bing
bing bing bing bing bing bing
bing bing bing bing bing bing bing

IN THE THREAD, POSTIN GAMES
LOOKING FOR A REC? BOY YOU LAME
NON STOP SWITCH GAMES IN THE SPOT
WONDER IF THESE POSTERS ARE A BOT
WHERE THE SNES? I GOTS TO KNOW
PAYING FOR ONLINE JUST FOR MARIO
HALF-PORTABLE, HALF-CONSOLE, WHAT TO DO
GAININ' 'SCLUSIVES, MORE THAN YOU
YO!! I'M RUNNING THROUGH THESE PORTS LIKE DRANO
I GOT THAT GAMER FLOW LIKE HALO, WE SWITCH ROCK!
YEAH, THAT'S THE CREW THAT I'M REPPING
SNOYBOIS GONNA NEVER STOP STARIN' , HEY

EVERYBODIES GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME (YEAH)
AND WE GONNA MAKE YOU LOSE YOUR MIND
EVERYBODIES JUST HAVE A GOOD TIME (WAHOO)
EVERYBODIES JUST HAVE A GOOD TIME (JUST HACK IT BABY)
AND WE GON' MAKE YOU LOSE YOUR MIND
WE JUST WANNA MAKE YOU
..... PLAY THAT

Attached: 1552661766976.gif (518x400, 40K)

I'm playing Astral Chain, chapter 8 but I took a bit of a break

For some reason I just don't care at the moment to finish it

I want to play some spyro though

I play a little bit of everything, super expert are great because I’m way below the skill level but it helps me practice.
Multiplayer vs is a general mess though and story mode is basically pointless. It’s a decent system aside but dealing with crushing despair. If her dental implant isnt as expensive as she thinks I’ll just sell it to her.

So recently I've finally decided to give my Switch some attention and I've been playing a lot of MUA3, Mario Maker 2, Hyrule Warriors, Smash, MK11 and now SNES Online And I really wanna get the Grandia HD ports. I'm debating getting DQ11 but I haven't given the demo a try because I have so much more else to play.

If you do try the DQ demo, at the name entry screen be sure to at least turn on super monsters, and don't really linger anywhere until you get the second party member. You might get destroyed a few times by monsters hitting like a truck, but trust me, it's WAY more fun than the vanilla mode where you'd have to just stand there and do nothing for half an hour before anything gets close to dropping your HP.

Man I love the Switch

Should've just stuck with YGOPro familia.

Stop enjoying thing I dont own. Your thing sucks my thing better.

DO NOT get the Grandia HD ports. They did an incredibly half-assed job on both of them between audio delays, a godawful filter that CAN'T be turned off, the inferior PS1 version being used, and other shit I'm sure other anons could detail you on.

Emulate that shit if you must, but don't waste your money on that trash "remaster".

It's OK, but all its sequels are better. Also, the bosses having health bars only matters on the very first boss. Every other boss will spend 95% of the fight with a nearly-empty health bar.

There's a guy at the first stable who tracks the blood moon and will tell you "something's going to happen!" on a blood-moon day.

is it worth buying Undertale again? I got one ending years ago on the steam version. I remember having mixed feelings about it

Since yesterday probably Divinity: os2

Is it really that bad? Fuck, I really wanna play Grandia again but I guess I'll settle for playing the PC port. Fuck.

Has anyone played fractured but whole? I can't decide if I want that or go finish Ace Attorney

I have, it's fun but it's also easy as fuck to pirate on PC so if you have that option go with that. Otherwise, it's worth buying if it's $30.

contra anniversary collection, i 1cc'd the nes version so im pretty pleased with myself. aliens wars is still kicking my ass though.

Attached: C3TAW_FC_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 306K)

Playing Astral Chain. Waiting for DXM and Luigi's Mansion 3, as well as 3H updates. Might pick up DQ at one point.

I found But Whole very mediocre compared to Stick of Truth, didn't care for combat positioning or the new mechanics at all myself.

Ace Attorney trilogy is fucking amazing for the most part. But right at the center of AA2 is a case that is an absolute chore to play. Seriously I quit playing for like a fucking year because it's so bad. Once you get past that shitpile it's amazing again though, so there's that.

Downloading the Daemon X Machina demo to compare with the technical demo earlier this year.
I'll buy it if I'm satisfied

Attached: machina char.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

>playing
Astral Chain
>waiting for
Mary Skelter 2
Langrisser

I played it for the first time last year and absolutely loved it.
One of the few games I replayed immediately upon completion just to get the ending I wanted.

I'm gonna pick up a Switch lite and Divinity OS 2. I'll basically treat it as a handheld RPG and indie action/strategy game machine. It will be fun to pump through Hotline Miami, Furi, and the Jedi Knight games on it.

Man he looks fun. Shame that I had to sell my copy because the awful online makes the game unplayable.

Watching my girlfriend play LttP for the first time is pretty fun, her first zelda was toilet princess. She likes it so far.

Attached: 1566871926008.jpg (750x752, 385K)

Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy Of The Duelist Link Evolution
Pokemon Shield and Alien Isolation. I heard it was coming this year but still nothing

Attached: EBiu8nmX4AQEfQ0.jpg (544x680, 92K)

>everytime I create a comfy ps4 thread trolls flood the thread
>can’t keep a conversation going

anyway, I got a Switch a few weeks ago, I’m playing Daemon X Machina demo, it’s better than I expected, but I don’t think it’s worth $60. I’m also currently going through Mario Rabbids (fun, but very easy so far, still early on), Zelda (played it on Wii U, but couldn’t resist getting it again as my first Switch game), Cuphead (what a gem, I’m glad it was ported so well to Switch) and Mario Odyssey (masterpiece in terms of gameplay).

I have to admit, I was skeptical about the system at first, but I instantly feel in love the moment I turned it on. I’m waiting for Blasphemous next week and I’m debating getting Torchlight II on PS4 (cheaper and runs better) or Switch (handheld and comfy, but more expensive in my country).

Attached: 126B1E05-DF7B-4C20-9BBE-EDE2826F0E90.jpg (1400x776, 465K)

>i wanted to play this but its not that great, duel carnival was more fun idkw
The game is mainly for the people who like the Anime A LOT. If all you care are the cards then better stick with YGOPRO

Attached: 5c4d8d00792ca1b971cad30a7f2b4473.png (700x500, 695K)

Get better taste user

what is that gameboy advance one where you select city regions and fight people in it to collect points for some kind of ‘tournament’? I loved that one and I wish to play another one of those

That new kirby game is fun. Looking forward to Animal Crossing and NMH3

Mario + Rabbids is easy enough to beat the main story, though getting a perfect rating on later battles can be tricky. The bonus challenges can kick your goddamn teeth in, though.

TL2 is pretty bland and I can't imagine the UI working well with a controller, but your only other option is D3 which is even worse. Alternatively you could look into Divinity OS2 and Pillars of Eternity, slower-paced games and more expensive but really fucking good.

FE3H and Astral Chain

Looking forward to x Machina

Breath of fire and cave story+ gosh dangit bros the only way this could be comfier is if it was cold out and I wasn’t a crusty old boomer.

>The game is mainly for the people who like the Anime A LOT
well i like the anime but the way the duels are presented is weird, they could zoom in a little bit and would make the touch screen not a pain
also mai in duelist kingdom did not have those cards she uses, story deck my ass

I played all of those on other systems before they arrived on Switch, I wonder how well Divinity OS2 runs on this handheld

>also mai in duelist kingdom did not have those cards she uses, story deck my ass
Oh yeah i aso didn't liked that but better than nothing.

How’s Cave Story? I always heard its name but never checked it out

No just more power efficient hardware. If you’re on the go constantly it’s a must own.

Not sure how they run yet, but Divinity is offering Steam cross-save which is nice.

>How’s Cave Story?
Good, but not worth the ridiculous Nicalis tax, sale or not.

I'm probably going to pick up MHGU, DXM and a bunch of indies next.

Attached: collection.png (1102x730, 1.35M)

Is there somewhere on the switch I can see all my games spread out like that or did you edit the screenshots?

Damn, Creature in the Well didn't unlock at midnight. Better be up by the time I wake up in the morning.

Attached: 1560425499168.jpg (640x603, 44K)

Three chapters left for golden deer in fe3h. Gonna start either gunvolt Strikers or Phoenix Wright after, dunno yet.
Astral Chain restock on Amazon. Aside from that, theres so much shit I'm looking forward to I've lost track. I'm thinking of preordering luminous avenger and possibly ordering river city girls physical from play asia despite the middling reviews I've read from others here.

I do not know how I am expected to make it through the wait until ACNH comes out. It's too much.

I edited the screenshots.

currently playing Demons Crest. Patently waiting for Luigi's Mansion 3 and Trials of Mana to come out.

its pretty good for a metroidevania.
you can download it for free on pc.

There are literally too many games to buy/play.

>Want to buy Daemon X Machina since I desperately miss Armored Core
>Want Astral Chain because Platinum with Budget is always great
>Want Deadly Premonition because I never beat it all those years ago
>Want River City Girls because it looks fun as FUCK
>Want Luminus Avenger iX because it's Gunvolt but with bullet guy as the protagonist
>Want Divinity Original Sin 2 because I've always been meaning to play it
>Want Dragon Quest XI because I've always been meaning to play it

And I'm still only in my second playthough of Fire Emblem.

Attached: 1563223154560.jpg (326x326, 18K)

Maybe you can answer me this, I’m not an old FE fan, I started with Awakening (yes, I know) and I happened to really like the “freedom” of pairing units I liked to have them evolve, have children etc. I know the new one doesn’t have children, so what does it have in place of that? Is it better than Awakening and that other 3DS one with the three versions? Does it feel like a console FE game?

It doesn't really have a replacement for those child/pair up mechanics amounting to anything in 3h besides who eventually gets paired up in the end/stat boosts.

But it's an infinitely better game than Awakening and Fates (besides having worse maps than conquest). It certainly feels like a full console FE based on how much content is in it, plus full voice acting and looking better than those 2 games. Pairings arent really the point here, teaching your students are. The game probably has the most freedom out of any FE I've played when assigning roles to students.

If you do pick up the game make sure to play it on Hard. Because 'Hard' in this game basically means normal mode. And the Lunatic Mode that's being added will be the actual hard mode.

Attached: 2019080614210400-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 295K)

Collection of Mana
Panzer Dragoon and Monster Rancher.

Interesting, I’ll keep what you said about difficulty in mind

wait, we’re getting a Monster Rancher game? How’s the Collection, every game running ok? I wish it had that one Mana game that was on gameboy advance.

Just spent the last 3 hours playing Super Metroid. It's the only 2D Metroid (besides the original 1&2) that I never finished, and I really couldn't tell you why. All it took was rearranging some controls on the main menu and I'm having a blast.

how’s the emulation?

Why the FUCK aren't you playing Wuppo right now?

Attached: wp.jpg (480x480, 12K)

idk what you're really asking for but there's no input lag I can notice and the game runs exactly how it would on an snes.

Because the dev shilled it to the point of obnoxiousness here.

>Wuppo
>From the Producers that Played a few Knytt games in the past and PikuNiku recently!
Looks boring as shit but will be good for a few wasted hours.

>MHGU
>Banjo on smash
>Portable SNES
Yeah, this will hold me nicely till Iceborne PC

I've only been buying games on sale for 50% or more since I got my Switch and have so much shit that I wish I'd just bought the handful of full price games I want instead of 90% of the things I have. Of all things I picked up Deadly Premonition Origins last night and played a few hours, but am also trying to finish up Golf Story, The Messenger, Halfway through FFIX, playing Ace Attorney here and there, Into the Breach, started Cave Story last week, messing around in Disgaea 5, Transistor, MHGU, Stardew Valley, and also picked up ST3 the other day because it finally went on sale and instantly regretted it because the hype from the show is long gone. Also spent most of the day waiting for SNES to come out and haven't really gotten into anything.

Messenger is really good, how’s into the breach?

Near the end of 3H Blue Lions route. I'm going on holiday tomorrow so I'll take the Seitch and might try DQ Builders 2 after 3H

>how’s into the breach
It's really good turned-based strategy if you don't mind rougelikes. It seems very simple but each stage is kind of like the endgame of a chess match where you only have 4 moves and every little decision counts.

>Smash
>Mario Maker 2
>Tetris 99
>Free NES/SNES games
>Pokemon
>Animal Crossing on the way
>Overwatch

There's too many fucking games. Dear Lord I don't even have enough time to shitpost anymore. God forbid they release any more Mario sports games because I can't handle all this fun.

Attached: 1531786603637 (1).png (623x1080, 217K)

Until this thing came around I thought I was basically done with console gaming, but I love it and actually kinda enjoy collecting things like the occasional Limited Run release.

Deadly Premonition and Astral Chain also SNES games. I would recommend this port of DP, but keep in mind its still jank.
In the not to distant future? Link's Awakening, Luigi's Mansion 3, Digimon, DP2, XC1 Definitive. Might get Daemon x Machina but probably not at launch.

Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition. Going to be Astral Chain if Gamestop ever decides to order more than 2 copies per store since I want to use credit on it

Because I got it for free on Steam.

EASY TO HACK
FREE GAMES

>tfw hacked mine at last but the games I'm looking forward to don't come out until much later
Maybe I'll revert it back and hack it again sometime later.

Attached: 1566760130659.jpg (726x744, 39K)

Looking forward to Link's Awakening, XC1 definitive edition, and Daemon x Machina

Attached: 1551917874407.gif (320x288, 15K)

So im still running with 1 year of nintendo online i got with MM2
Tried downloading SNES but it tells me that i can't while on my "free" trial.
Pretty sure i paid 10 bucks extra for that shit.
Also what do now? 9 Months no SNES for me? Can i get 1 month to cancel this?

I've heard going into the user menu on the eshop and clicking in/out of the NSO menu stuff works to fix that.

Three Houses and Odyssey. trying to finish them at 100% before october starts
SMT V but that's not happening anytime soon
getting Astral Chain and Link's Awakening at the start of October and then Luigi's Mansion and Pokemon on November 15th. Might get DQXI on December

shoot I forgot, I'm looking forward to DQXIS as well

Thanks bro
Scrolled through my profil and it worked.

I'm very excited for Luigi's Mansion 3 bros, I preordered it so I get the glow in the dark steelbook

Attached: Steelbook.jpg (1800x1398, 299K)

Astral Chain, Daemon X demo, Deadly Premonition, Fire Emblem Three houses

Why doesn't Switch properly support most wifi like at hotels or at schools?

Pillars of Eternity or Divinity OS 2?

Every time they show it off, it looks even better. I'm going to avoid any more videos though.

>Bought those $1 games Defunct and Car Quest.
>Defunct has a pretty okay gimmick and it's nice to explore.
>Car Quest has a tutorial guy who will never shut up and points out the obvious but the visuals feel like I'm playing Marble Blast Ultra.
Actually surprised these are decent.

I can’t stop playing three houses, I couldn’t stop thinking about when I was play astral chain so I just started a ng+ on blue lions, it’s a bit easy but i’m enjoying it, i’m going to dump 200+ hours into this game arent I? oh and Links awakening looks fun

I beat Astral Chain and it's awesome. Link's Awakening, Dragon Quest XI, luigi's mansion 3, Pokemon, Doraemon: Story of Seasons, Vampyr... I may be alone these holidays but I've got a lot of games to keep me company. I wish Greedfall was dropping on the switch but I'll get that on PS4.

Attached: happy.jpg (1199x899, 312K)

Bought a switch for my 16 hour flight. Pretty damn comfy i must say. The hot chink stewardesses looked at me and my switch with awe.

Attached: 20190901_194130.jpg (4032x2268, 3.07M)

Wanna get a cracked switch to play FE, AC, DxM and all that shit, already found a kinda-local guy to buy it from, wanna get it when I come back from a worktrip
What am I in for? How exactly does jailbreak or whatever it's called function on switch?

I hope your pilot stops doing flips and shit and you land safely.

jesus christ user are you okay? It must be crazy flying upside down like that.

Already beat it on steam after paying $1 for it. Great game.

This is the comfy Switch thread, not retard peasant spoonfeed time.

Yeah same here, I want to experience it fresh

Dunno why this gay phone keeps doing that

Attached: 20190901_194958.jpg (4608x2592, 3.08M)

why don't you look up a guide BEFORE buying the system you want to pirate on

CHRIST, user! HOLD ON! If you make it out alive you'd better punch that pilot!

Is Detention good? I like the style and want a survival horror-ish game.

Probably the best not pc port but it’s still DP

I bought Astral Chain and Smash, now I'm overwhelmed. Both games are great, but I don't remember the last time I played two titles at the same time. It's amazing how many great games this system has, I bought it a few months ago, and now my PS4 is collecting dust.
Also, AC protag's ass is the finest ass I've seen in videogames since Nier Automata.

Attached: 1567405026518.jpg (628x651, 99K)

I haven’t played Grandia in years so all those complaints fall on deaf ears

>somehow missed the filters and textures bugging out on characters and backgrounds
Blind eyes too

Same I’m unironically excited for Mario and Sonic Tokyo

Will deadly premonition 2 be ported to PC or should I get on Switch?

I haven’t played this game in over a decade
If I can handle the eye bleeding 3DS for years this ain’t shit

It's a Switch launch exclusive
So it will be on other platforms eventually
>people actually buying this shit

PC for performance mods
Switch if you’re lazy and want to see some real good ol’ DP jank
Either way it’s DP and will be jank as a motherfucker

Damn that is some heavy machinery.

2 is a timed exclusive.

>playing
FFVIII
Spyro
CTR
Just bought River City Girls and Deadly Premonition
Still need to finish off Fire Emblem
>excited for
Ni No Kuni
Link's Awakening
DQXI
Pokemon
Overwatch
TMS
Deadly Premonition 2
Shantae 5
Bayo 3
SMT V
A bunch of other shit that slips my mind because there's so much. I fucking love vidya.

Oh fuck, i'm playing Astral Chain too.

Tossing up getting a Switch for DxM or a PS3 for the late gen ACs

proof of said ass

Sure thing, bro.

Attached: 1567607814883.webm (480x220, 2.86M)

>tfw desperately want a Switch but still waiting in case they announce a Switch Pro
I also did tell myself I would only get one when SMTV came out...

>made the shorts fabric fold
>didn't make any more than sub-30 fps
Imagine being one of the most talented developers binded to a shitty hardware by a contract

I can't wait for Animal Crossing lads. I still remember super comfy times on Yea Forums when New Leaf released.

Attached: 235.gif (326x326, 48K)

>8 players online
>that weather

Attached: 5w7ymocf4ok31.jpg (2208x1242, 137K)

UGH

Attached: 111.jpg (1638x910, 246K)

WHY THE FUCK IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT PUZZLE QUEST COMING OUT WITH ADDITIONAL CONTENT, THIS SHIT WAS THE BEST DURING MY PSP ERA, GOTY IS HERE
I should draw some porn of best girl

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.78M)

Yeah because Scalebound was shaping up to be a masterclass in framerate, right?

>ports can't be good

user please.
My heart can't take this.

This particular shot convinced me that the game was going to be great.

I'm really not feeling the DQ11 demo. Don't like the music too much either. I mean it's not "bad", but not really good either, definitely nothing special when you consider that the creator is supposed to be a Japanese video game music composer legend.

>I'm really not feeling the DQ11 demo.
Why not? Just bored because it's a standard jRPG or is it something else?

>Just bored because it's a standard jRPG or is it something else?
Most likely this. In JRPGs I look for something to hook me aside from the standard gameplay, like characters, music, story, worldbuilding...anything that gives me that little plus to hook me. This game feels too generic to me in all aspects.

Someone redpill me on deadly premonition. It's supposed to be a janky disaster but in a charming way right? Kinda like a Taro game or something?

Worse than a Taro game, I'd say. If you know nothing about it, you might love it or hate it, many people honestly tell you to watch someone else play it and enjoy it together with them getting mad or baffled at some stupid shit, alone it might get tedious at times before it gets fun again. If you don't mind, you're in for a fucking ride.

Gameplay is objectively shit, no matter how much people like the setting or characters

Wannan play ff crystal chronicles

Beat the main story of DQB2, it was enjoyable. I was considering buying some of the DLC but they looked pretty pricey so I'll consider it if it goes on sale and I built a good island. I only have the bare minimum for the two areas.

Was #FE on WiiU actually good? I never played it

>Tfw too many fucking games to play
I'm already juggling between Astral Chain, Dragon's Dogma, various SNES games, and Torchlight 2, still haven't touched De Blob and Transistor after buying them on sale, Daemon X Machina is coming out next week and Divinity II Original Sin looks interesting. Stop fucking releasing games already.

You either love it or hate it, there's no middleground. It has that incredibly comfy small town vibe throughout the whole game and it has lots of little side tasks you can do (On top of easter eggs like telling you who the killer is right from the start if you notice it), the music is mostly great, the characters are great with an interesting story, and the enemies look pretty spooky even if they're really not. It also has that surrealist vibe surrounding it, and there's clearly a lot of love put into it even with the small budget they had.
The jank and hilarious stuff in the game must not be understated, the shooting gameplay is tacked on because of the original publisher (It was meant to be a mystery adventure game, not a game with TPS elements), and there's some absolutely hilarious stuff because of the editing like the squirrels two seconds into the game or the entire Polly scene. It's amazing, easily one of my favorite games without question.

Attached: 1308406710307.gif (428x240, 1.64M)

Not gonna lie, Xenoblade Chronicles DE. It's my favourite game in my favourite franchise from my favourite (alive) studio, now with more content. I just hope X gets the same treatment, hopefully this time with an actual Wrothian party member, so my Switch can become my Xenoblade machine

>Was thinking about buying the Switch
>MHW Iceborne shows up
I'm at a crossroad. Maybe I should get the Switch after I finish Iceborne

The story and characters were absolutely abysmal. The gameplay was okay.

Wait for black friday and grab one then.

I'm not from burgerstan I'm afraid

One of the best jRPG experiences, probably my fav in terms of gameplay. And I did like the setting and characters, guess I never expected FExSMT to literally be just that, a jRPG with some FE and SMT mixed in was good enough to me.

Was wondering this at the airport. I think im gonna Starr using a mobile Hotspot I can take with me

Speaking of Puzzle Quest and porn, Kemo Coliseum on Switch when?

Kirby's Dream Course is so cute. I'd never tried it before but I've been sat in bed playing it all morning. Definitely worth a try.

Because school and hotel Wi-Fi usually involves you login in or agreeing to terms of use on a Web page before allowing access and the Switch has no Web browser

>I'm gonna pick up a Switch lite
I'd really advise against that. The 50 bucks you'd save aren't worth never being able to take the joycons out and being unable to replace them once they inevitably start drifting.

No

Depends on how much you can tolerate Japanese idolshit and extreme waifu faggotry. If you're fine with it, you might enjoy it, but if not, don't bother.

Playing some SNES games
Looking forward to Greak, Skellboy and Link's Awakening

When are they going to make a new Fatal Frame or at least port the WiiU game.

They won't drift with the new joycons they have on both the new and lite switch. They replaced the stick base or whatever. Still I agree with you

Just tried out Stunt Race FX. It's a shame it runs like shit, seems like it'd be a really fun game if it was more than 10fps.

>never being able to take the joycons out and being unable to replace them once they inevitably start drifting.
It's confirmed there's a new version of joycons with Switch Lite and the ones with better processor - both can possinbly be drift-proof, since the sticker of black shit that was being scratched off when detecting movement apparently got replaced with some much better material.

Just found this, it'd be such an easy fix for Nintendo to add even as a separate SP version later on.

youtube.com/watch?v=uWhZSMsRm9U

Highly underrated posts

There’s always a sale

Switchlet here, what’s the best one to get? Mini? Cause my balls are about to fucking explode out of excitement for Deadly Premonition and the sequel.

>what’s the best one to get
depends, if size is not a problem, the new Switch has more battery, TV play, the full package.

back to your couch you triple ayyyys

Size is no problem. Weight is. I usually play around 3 hours on my free time, is it heavy enough to make a difference? Otherwise I’ll just get the mini since it’s right around a 3ds weight

>didnt finish Bayo in all difficulties so havent played Bayo 2
>finished Azure Striker Gunvolt but didnt get into the 2nd one yet
>got lazy and didnt beat Octopath Traveller either
>dont feel like doing the Black Eagles house of TH after 3 runs
>didnt get to beat Shantae half genie hero
>stopped with Monster Hunter XX after my friends stopped playing due to the online
>havent got to BOTW's Master mode
>still have to beat Hollow Knights final Pantheon
I just keep building up my backlog and end up not playing anything, which ones would be the fastest to go through so I can clear my backlog without feeling overwhelmed?

Attached: 1565440246746.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

played some SMW on the way to work today, gonna probably play some LTTP this weekend to get myself in the mood for the Link's Awakening remake
this SNES library is the most interesting thing to happen to the switch since I bought RE4, 100%d it over a weekend, and dropped it completely

Brehs how does Divinity Original Sin 2 play on switch? I need an RPG.

The Lite has no tv out whatsoever, so if you ever want to play (even a few times a year etc) take that into consideration

I've used my switch handheld for 12+ hour sessions, you'll be fine.

SNES online. Playing Stunt FX Racer. Hate all you want, back in the day this was considered top of the line 3D for consoles. Hell it's not like it looks all that different from a PS1 game, despite the horrid framerate and draw distance.

There's another demo? I haven't even gotten around to trying the first one.
Go for the Japanese version of Alien Wars, it's easier.

Is it that big of a difference? Like framerates. I’m mostly worried of the weight and the drifting issue. I already have two home consoles.
Also how does the switch develop joycon drift? Is it from playing it on handheld too much? Because if so I’m definitely getting a mini

Attached: BEE66110-7C4B-43CC-8FF6-8D84F4B46D81.jpg (750x749, 27K)

I mean if you're worried about drifting then stay the fuck away from the Lite. You can't replace the joycons on it.

>Also how does the switch develop joycon drift?
The analog bases its position on a small strip of magnetic tape below it. Thing is, it scrapes it off on older models, and due to that with time it starts drifting, not seeing the correct position. Apparently the new model has a far stronger tape, that's really hard to scratch, should stay intact for years.

New model of joycons? I didn't think they made any.

I'd be playing my Switch right now but I can't think of a good fucking username.

>Full wageslave
>Only one route through 3 houses
>Only 7 chapters into AC
>suddenly SNES
>DXM and Pokemon coming soon
>Also weegees
Fuck there's not enough time

Because they don't make "new" Joy-cons, just parts. The newest stick is a part called 6E, if I'm correct, which is the sixth generation of sticks, it appeared with the new Switch model, and probably Switch Lite also has it.

Attached: stick.png (430x376, 265K)

Same. But fortunately I ended up hating AC, so now I only have Dark Souls, Fire Emblem, Xenoblade Chronicles Golden Country, beating SNES games, and the rest of what you said, as well as Dragon Quest XI, possibly. Too many things are coming out. Nintendo hasn't had a steady stream of software like this since the Super Nintendo.

Feed & Seed

Like stick controller stick? Because that joycon stick is seriously gross to play with. They should be focusing on redesigning that, it’s just terrible coming from BOTW on the wiiu

I had no problems with it, rarely anyone does, and if they do, you have the pro controller for that - it's obvious they needed to change some things with how it works, so it doesn't end up being too big.

>Because if so I’m definitely getting a mini
>going to get the version with sticks you can't easily replace despite the fact that drift happens even on the new battery model
You do that.

>despite the fact that drift happens even on the new battery model
source?

>bros

Kill urself underage faggots

>calls someone underage
>tells people to kill themselves
Aren't you an edgy kid?

>Like framerates
some games perform like shit in handheld mode
and most look like shit
>the weight
the switch isn't even heavy
>drift
could happen at any time, I personally wouldn't risk getting a switch with joy-cons I can't even take off

>some games perform like shit in handheld mode
>and most look like shit
Look like shit compared to what? You don't have a handheld to compare it to, and by itself most games look great, since at 720p and 5" display its hard to notice most problems without a screen by screen comparison.

Also, actually a lot of games perform better in handheld - look worse, but perform better - since even underclocked, the system outputs at a much lower resolution, enough to warrant a lot of games running a bit better.

Any BR monkeys switch owners in the thread to help me out?

Gonna buy one for Xenoblade Chronicles, and give 2 a try. Will there be some sort of improved model released next year?

Attached: 1567720409370.png (440x448, 290K)

Im Portuguese if thats of any help

Nah, it's about the eshop here since nintendo doesn't have an actual eshop in brazil

Here's the process whenever I buy a Switch game:
>See game in Direct or 'Coming Soon' on eshop
>get hype
>get massively hype right before launch
>Read + Watch a bunch of reviews for psychological backup
>Go to Gamestop and read the back of the game box for 30 minutes while I ask myself if I really REALLY want the game
>Leave store without game
>Sleep on it
>Come back the next day or two (sometimes not until the next week) and reread back of the box for 20 minutes
>Buy game
>Foaming at the mouth with hype, especially if I jogged to that specific gamestop, it means I have to jog back and think about my purchase
>Slowly start to regret spending 60 bucks
>Wonder if I made the right financial decision
>Turn on game
>Hype back up to 200%
>Play game for 15 minutes
>Still hype
>30 minutes in, hype starting to deflate
>1-2 hours in, game is not what I thought it was going to be even though I watched all the footage and read the reviews
>Little details like frame drops/res drops, especially non-customizeable controls start adding up
>Game becomes unplayable and unfun
>Drop game, start to wonder if I should trade it in
>Lose some faith in the Switch
>Fast forward 3-4 months
>Get excited for some new announcement/direct
>Still a ways away from new game
>Go through my current games to find ones to trade in
>Find game from earlier that I hated
>Give it one last chance to redeem itself before I take it back to Gamestop
>It finally clicks with me and now the game is 10/10 and playing it for real and having fun and I love my Switch again
What the FUCK? Why does this happen almost every time.

>>Little details like frame drops/res drops, especially non-customizeable controls start adding up
>>Game becomes unplayable and unfun
Sounds like you can only play on PC and care more about little shit than gameplay

I’ve learned that Gamefreak just puts effort into weird places, like curry.

This happened for me with Xenoblade 1, I reached halfway into it and it started to get boring, so I put it away for like 2-3 months, then decided to hop on it to finish what I started and I finally had some fun again, I guess we live through the hype of others and when that period finally wears out is when we start to have fun

How does it run on Switch? Or should I get it on PC because mods?

Do you think Nintendo would ever be cool and let people boot up linux on their consoles like Sony did with the ps2?

Also, voted with my wallet and bought the fighter pass after Terry was announced.

Attached: 2386b7b1acb915d6caafeea7c077b2872506da3a048d32232b8b87e8843897b3.gif (125x125, 30K)

Pillars

I just finished watching the 9/4 Direct and guys, why is it that I have such a cozy and good wholesome feeling after watching Directs? Nintendo pours their love their nice kind love into these games that I just want to play. The thing is, I have such a big backlog of games and play multiplayer games that I don't have enough time dedicated to playing Astral Chain or FF or Trials of Mana or Xenoblade or DQ etc etc. I was going to 100% buy a Switch when SwSh released but honestly I'm not even excited for SwSh anymore.

This is definitely a "me" problem but fug. I also wanna play the new Kirby and Link's.

Attached: 1e6df2d1185d0f4f669d3c98af27fa886eae3e72f548238d1c2601c72371c5d0_1~2.jpg (1077x1337, 186K)

The "Direct" format is better for announcing/teasing games. You don't have to wait for some paid band to perform a song or watch some paid actor from a recent movie try to sell you on a new title.
The more the big three move away from E3-like presentations, the better.

Oninaki. I hope I'm close to the end, I'm just tired of the game and I have just over 20 hours in it. Good thing it was a present from a friend and not something I spent my money on.
Well, I'm buying Astral Chain soon, so I guess that. Dragon Quest 11 comes out at the end of the month, and I gotta say, after watching that Direct, Little Town Hero seems to be interesting.
Also, Vampyr.