IT'S HERE

IT'S HERE

Attached: IMG_20190905_173147.png (720x1280, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKrJDHMIb8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice

Time to find streamers rage at this because they can't figure out the shoulder buttons turn the front wheels

Attached: SNES_Stunt_Race_FX.png (256x192, 3K)

Do you need to be online to play them or just to initially download them?

>downloaded
>played Yoshi’s Island for 5 minutes
>just realized it came out too late because I bought a SNES Classic this january and filled it with every single game I wanted from NES to Playstation

I don’t know what to say

You all officially have no fucking excuse if you have online.

Play Super Metroid NOW

Just to download

Can you take your SNES Classic out of your house and play it wherever you want? Because if you can, I would like to know your methods because I would very much like to be able to do that myself.

Attached: 1561331104547.png (454x520, 13K)

It only takes an HDMI cable and a standard micro USB to plug it to any TV, so technically it’s just as easy to carry around as the Switch (specially with a wireless 8bitdo SN30), but I get your point.

super metroid hasn't been added to the library yet

time to 100% yoshi island

except it was

is there a reason to download the jap version like with the NES
will it get exclusive games too

only a nintendie could be exited to pay for games that literally any console, handheld, phone, or toaster can play for free

not sure about exclusives but expect heavy censorship in some US games that have blood and violence

>playing Link To The Past
>Link sometimes just locks in place because of the procon dpad

t-thanks Nintendo

*with inferior performance

raspberry pi has some terrible screen tearing, and so has the other 137 Android emulators/Retroarch running on all the devices you listed

I know it's not essential but why didn't they bother translating Puyo 2? With the small amount of of text it doesn't seem like it'd be that hard. They didn't even do the instructions so anyone who hasn't played Puyo before won't know what's going on.

Gonna go through Super Metroid, My brother in law and i played it in the snes classic, he mostly played it and made progress and i helped too and got him more items but now im doing this solo, got the gist if the wall jump down, timing it is strict but once i get it down I'll have more fun, i hope we get a GBA one of these so i can play Fusion and Zero Misson, those are really fun to play

Eh, I know I'm just going to end up playing through LttP again.

Probably 70% of my Switch playtime is in handheld mode while I'm in a parked vehicle on my lunch break.

>Download
I never played the Switch NES thing. Can you actually download games now? If I stop paying the service they disappear right?

It involves some legal issues with the original publisher and localization for the new translation, so why bother? I don’t think it would have made any difference

I used to, but my left joycon became irritatingly wobbly after two years, and all the face buttons are loose as fuck, so I can’t stand handheld anymore

>can toggle control display off
Thank FUCK
They better add this to NES too next update it gets.

Attached: 1567579957141.png (179x281, 6K)

so is this actually a game you keep on your console or just some bait and switch service that stops working 7 days after your last phone call to daddy nintendo?

>Being excited for SNES on the switch finally
>Not having an EMUNAND switch with NES,SNES,GBA,PS1,GBA games already

Attached: 1438918191753 - Copy.png (696x476, 485K)

How?

Too busy playing Fzero

it renews automatically, I haven’t opened the NES app since april and it didn’t ask for a verification, just went straight in after updating

It's part of the 20 dollar subscription for online, if you cancel it will go away...
The subscription that is basically free with gold coins if you are buying other games anyways.

Would the wireless SNES controllers work with PC?

Attached: 1391064779547.png (1018x462, 30K)

You know Nintendo is replacing busted joycons for free right now, right? Even outside warranties. Call them up and they will repair or replace it for no charge.

Wait they left puyo 2 in Japanese? Wow

Why can't I see the super famicon app?

>being locked out from online play to avoid getting banned
I hope you’re having fun

Probably

I don’t live in a region covered by their free support

>Still waiting for ZAMN so I can do hectic midnight runs with fellow Yea Forumsros.

Attached: zamn1.jpg (512x446, 62K)

It's right in the options under the ratio/filter selections

Hot dang.

Attached: 1409200659333.jpg (425x960, 80K)

Why yes I do own a hacked Vita. How did you know?

Attached: 1560684461855.jpg (1056x1247, 402K)

Cook, thanks. I kept trying to make it go away from within the game.

It actually makes it pretty hard to navigate the menus and totally obfuscates the story. Obviously you can look it up but it just seems lazy and is gonna turn anyone who doesn't know about Puyo off of it if this is their first experience.

I thought you could emulate SNES on the switch already.

How are you enjoying your inferior SNES emulation bro? How are the Super FX games like Mario RPG?

Looks like they added it to NES too already, had to manually update. Finally.

>t. doesn't know what emuNAND is
Also
>paying for nintendo's online

That's going to be a double y i k e s from me pal

Play with an analog stick like a normal person faggot. All d-pads are archaic bullshit.

joycon "dpad" is unironically better for all 2D games

4:3, pixel perfect, or crt filter?

4:3 FOR ME

I can't find it in the shop?

boy, do i got news for you

Attached: tumblr_inline_ndqc17q6TM1sqqavy.jpg (500x500, 151K)

It’s just a matter of “when”

the boys said the same about Wii U and that didn’t stop the banhammer

>Missing out on participating in those comfy Mario maker threads
I'd rather pay a few bucks for online and leave emulation for my pc

Didn't that also happen with the 3DS? I saw months of posts "There's no reason not to hack your 3DS!" and then everyone got banned.

It's telling me I can't download it on a trial membership, but I without a doubt have a full subscription. Bought the family plan, double-checked and it expires in February. Am I missing something obvious?

I think it takes a second to load in
It let me download after 20 seconds

Please tell me we get heavy metal racing

my fucking phone can emulate every snes game

bit late to the party, no?

there were 3ds bans?

Yep. Took a minute for some reason. Works now. Weird.

Mostly the retards who went online with Pokemon SuMo before the launch date

God fucking damn it.
Why the fucking fuck did they even give it to the West if they are going to do that shit?

Attached: fuck me.gif (288x221, 3.42M)

>he still doesn't know what emunand is
Based retard bro

You can keep a clean legit partition on your switch for shitty online games like mario maker 2 and smash that you purchased and have a hacked SD filled with pirated vidya. You won't get banned unless you go online on the hack partition like a fucking idiot.

Sorry that you're missing out user

What's the point of virtual console now?

Based autist.

I did on wii u

It did that to me too, I just had to back out and then come back and it was fixed.

Does the snes and famicon version have the same games?

>family plan
For what purpose

Downloading it now. Going to start up F-Zero first, then I'm going to go back to The Lion's Song.

Anyone datamining this shit

in the blink of an eye nintendo has by far the best online service
the jump from the complete dogshit that is nes games to masterpieces is ridiculous

if we had the option to buy the games that would be great. I miss the VC. Lots of games I wasn't able to buy yet.

Download, and I think if a week goes by, you have to be online again to validate that you still have the paid online.

>in the blink of an eye nintendo has by far the best online service

By having 20 SNES ROMS that you can even play in your web browser?

Jesus

>playing kirby's dream course in bed with a good quality screen and controls

Attached: 1546271836671.jpg (514x536, 56K)

What will happen once service ends in a decade?

emulation is dogshit you stupid fucking retard

It was always a download, you just need to connect to the Internet once a week to confirm you are still subscribed to be able to start the program.

I'm waiting for Breath of Fire 2 to be released for it before I purchase it.

i dont know the difference between 4:3 and pixel perfect
anyone?

Attached: 1561931215486.png (1069x1090, 663K)

I've have already had my fill of those games 9 years ago. I'm not an autistic hoarder who can't let go.

>emulation is dogshit you stupid fucking retard, pay Nintendo to play 28 year old games

Attached: 5A6DAB1AD3A84556890BDB956C086A4F.jpg (199x253, 9K)

potato fucker

Nintendo's emulators are not the most accurate at all

Why can't download it if i have the one year plan from the mario maker 2 ? Its not a fucking trial if i paid for it

CRT TVs were 4:3 ratio but SNES games were actually more narrow than that, just stretched to the TV. personally I just say go with 4:3, it fills a bit more of the screen and that's how everyone played them anyway.

You know switch uses emulation too right?

why the HECK arent some of the obvious choices for SNES games are in?
>earthbound
>mario RPG
>FF6
>megaman (even though theres a collection on eshop)
>donkey kong country
>castlevania
anything more im missing?

>try Mario Kart
>stomp the 50cc
>go to 100cc
>Yoshi has literally - LITERALLY - infinite projectiles with his eggs, can somehow turn faster than you, literally teleports on the map if you knock him out with a shell, and somehow weighs more than Luigi
It's a miracle that this series took off, because the first game is complete trash.

>puyo puyo untranslated is included
but why tho. and in a way makes me happy because now we can play some jap exclusive games kinda

>>earthbound
Nintendo hasn't even released Earthbound Beginnings for the NES games

>>mario RPG

Probably later

>>FF6

SE hasn't released a single Final Fantasy game for the NES online service, why would they bring one for the SNES

>>megaman (even though theres a collection on eshop)

You already answered this

>>donkey kong country

Later

>>castlevania
It¿s already on the Castlevania collection

>still no Genealogy of the Holy War
>still no Earthbound Beginnings on NES
It's like they hate their fans.

>Puyo Puyo 2
I wonder if Arleposter knows

>playing with my wife
>she somehow doesnt suck at this game

So playing SNES games on a Switch isn't emulation? Care to explain your rationale on that one?

so assuming they're gonna add another [nintendo console] online service whats it gonna be next? N64? GBA? GB/GBC? and when?

This was the only thing that I was looking forward godfuckingdamnit

Attached: 1566633006368.png (411x396, 292K)

Reminder that you can now hide that cancerous control bar at the bottom of the screen in both NES and SNES.

yeah but what about the annoying borders and your icon

I wish, but at least it's not taking up space where the game screen would be like the other did.

how?

Where you turn the CRT filter on or off.

This dogshit WOULD NOT EXIST WITHOUT OPEN SOURCE EMULATION YOU NINTENDIE UNDERAGE FUCKING FAGGOT.

how do I into comboing in puyo puyo?

I personally hope it's N64 but GBA would be nice too. GB/C would be alright too I guess.

Stack them

Wake me up when Yoshi's REAL best game is added

Attached: 045496830533.jpg (640x438, 82K)

Why do they upload 3 a week? They hardly added in NES games.

>Kirby's Dream Land 3

Absolutely comfy, fuck yes

Can you play all the usa snes games?

I know but it too hard. even setting up T spins in tetris sounds easier

Look up some basic combos and then try modifying them to fit the puyos that you're given. Once you get that down try out more advanced combos and then just keep practicing until you can go lightspeed. It's a lot like fighting games in a way.

>upload 3 games a week
wait really? at least it sounds better than TWO GAMES THAT NO ONE WANTED EVERY MONTH

I've never played this but I need to because it's the only other game that uses the Yoshi's Island aesthetic.

official releases are always better
don't have to worry about shit not fucking working
kill yourselves retards

>pro controller dpad is so bad you can't even do a walljump in super metroid because it breaks you out of your somersault going from left to right since it gives a shitton of up down inputs
LOL BUY OUR SNES CONTROLLER GOY

Attached: 9qJ0c4Y.gif (680x315, 141K)

>No Super Punch-Out
>No SMRPG
>No Kirby Super Star
>No NBA Jam
Possibly the worst starting lineup I've ever seen

Sure thing pal.

dang dude, got us there

I wish i had my old nintendo power player's guide of yoshi's island.

Jesus, that final course in Queen Cup of F-Zero is some shit.

Gonna try Star Fox for now.

>walljump in super metroid
Man i remember playing it on wii u years ago.

dude, i know the average nintencel lives 10 years in the past and doesnt acknowledge reality exists outside his little nintendo world, so let me share with you some common knowledgr - SNES emulation was perfected 10 fucking years ago by one single guy in his basement. your precious japanese gooks meanwhile were busy fucking around with inaccurate emus until they just went 'fuck it' and just started plagiarizing the work by hobbyists instead.

the games industry is a scam marketing industry
most of the hard work is done by passionate hobbyists on a shoestring budget, the huge multi billion corporations just plagiarize and rip it off.

anytime any of you incels worship a game designer know this - he is a useless ideas guy. the programmer does all the real work.

>being poor

What's the current library?

You can finally turn off the fucking control prompts for nes and snes games.

kirby

Attached: 1563510939782.jpg (600x300, 33K)

>incels
And just like that, anything worthwhile you had to say went out the window.

You have to go back.

SNES MINI has a better library

Super Mario World
Super Mario Kart
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the past
F-Zero
Super Metroid
Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting
Super Punch-Out!!
Super Castlevania IV
Donkey Kong Country
Mega Man X
Kirby Super Star
Final Fantasy III
Kirby's Dream Course
Star Fox
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's IslandSuper Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Contra III The Alien Wars
Secret of Mana
EarthBound
Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts
Star Fox 2 (which was, until now, unreleased)

Attached: IMG_20190826_221912.jpg (2592x1456, 1.13M)

Too many supers.

I'm not gonna say you're wrong, but there's a pretty good chance that most of the games that aren't there are gonna be added, which is only about half of them. Plus Street Fighter II and Secret of Mana are already on the Switch.

You have to buy em tho

Wii virtual console became obsolete the moment collections and ports came.

I've never played demon's crest before but I like it alot!

I don't remember this game having this much soul

Attached: Gooey.png (344x253, 246K)

Have Wii full of ROMs
Have Wii u full of ROMs
Have n3ds full or ROMs
Have computer full of ROMs
Have firestick full of ROMs
For some damn reason I'm kinda psyched to play them on my switch
What the fuck is wrong with me?

Wow. I am actually mad at Puyo Puyo 2. I am furious. Incredible, just incredible

This greatly needs to be remastered with new features. Such a great game.

youtube.com/watch?v=SKrJDHMIb8U
Dreamland 3 is great.

Are you mad because it's hard, or because it's untranslated? Frankly it's both for me

So there's a reason to buy switch online now?

My snes cartridge is corrupted.

Who knows. What's the point if service might end someday. Like the virtual console.

Already started. I got stuck briefly, because I didn't know there was a sprint button.

Hard. The translation thing is dumb as fuck but at least it's not a dialogue heavy game

Doing it now

It only took them 2 whole years to do it. We'll be lucky if N64 games get included the day they announce their next console.

Is super ghosts and goblins dropping frames horribly for anyone else?

Vita snes emulation is ass
T. Vita owner

haven't you heard user the lite version will very likely be unhackable m8

even though everything under the sun becomes hackable in time

Attached: Switch Lite.png (1024x686, 452K)

>Implying Nintendo Treehouse will translate a game with incest

I already tried it before and I just felt shitty that I got stuck on small parts that I just fucking dropped the game completely. Might come back to it sometime sooner tho.

I'm pretty sure that's just part of the game.

what was that psp game that everyone bought solely because of the exploit?

It's perfect

Attached: IMG_20190905_222653687.jpg (3264x1836, 1.43M)

plot twist, just looked it up, it was Grand Theft Auto.

Remember when 3ds was getting snes titles and stopped?

Remember 3D classics? Featuring Excitebike, Xevious and others?

Hey those were fucking dope, especially Xevious with both 3D sliders cranked up.

Kinda weird Sega did more for pushing 3D'd classic titles than Nintendo though. Sonic, Super Hang-On, motherfucking Gunstar Heroes, Outrun and several others.

looking back, it's weird we never got Zelda 1 or SMB as a 3D classic.