Teach me about the ways of SnK and KoF friends

Teach me about the ways of SnK and KoF friends

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No thanks, smashfag.

How the hell will he be different from the SF reps?
>fighting game character with a projectile #73746

KOF '98
Fatal Fury Special
Real Bout Fatal Fury Special
Real Bout Fatal Fury 2
Garou: Mark of the Wolves

Those are the games you should play if you want to familiarize yourself with classic Terry Bogard games.

Input commands would be different

you must be one of those retards who get mad that smash fans dont know who terry is but when one asks about kof or snk, you go "fuck off smashfag"

You've got every KOF from '94 to '2003, the three Real Bout games, and Mark of the Wolves to familiarize yourself with Terry, and that's if you're limiting yourself to what's officially available on the Switch alone. Have fun. And take it easy. Good luck.

I want to know about the series too honestly

What system am I supposed to play them on? All arcade emulated or what?

PLAY KOF98 ON FIGHTCADE
GET BODIED BY MEXICANS
REPEAT

Fightcade

>playing against shitty input reading 90s AI

Why did anybody think this was fun or acceptable?

Capcom vs SNK 2 might be a good option as well. It'll familiarize you with more of SNK's franchises.

If you get into Kof do yourself a favor and start with 94.

*Brazilians

also go from 94 to 98, don't start with 98.

>SnK
MIKASA'S IN

is maximum impact any good?

Maximum boobies

Nooo

Attached: image.jpg (600x449, 150K)

>he says this to a game with multiple platformer and rpg characters

Fightcade, alternatively all of them are in EShop.

It's a shit game with a cool cast of characters. Maximum impact 2 have several Snk characters from different games to unlock and play like Hanzo from Samsho and Fio from metal slug.

If you actually plaan on playing KOF, learn how to properly hop, hyperhop, jump and hyper jump, when to use them and what attacks, if any to use out of them. Alot of the game takes place in the air to easily beat low attacks, but you can get btfo if baited.
Eh, it's...something. I'd rather play any other 3D fighter or a regular, 2D KOF.

Is there any place where it helps a braindead low iq faggot like me understand better the game mechanics and be for once good in fighting games?

Emulate the arcade games.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
This is a great start, if you're looking to get into KOF.

>Well, if you speak english and you play fighting games, chances are you don't play much Kof, right?

kek

He has a final smash bar always, but you have to input the EX power geyser to do it