Why don't we ever talk about this game? What do ya'll think of it?

Why don't we ever talk about this game? What do ya'll think of it?

Attached: social-thumbnail-en-ab9301da.jpg (1200x630, 168K)

Give ME Bug wife!

Attached: Bug.jpg (4739x7602, 2.5M)

An Polish game Ruiner made by ex-CDPR employees is a better cyberpunk game. I decided to shill for it cause Cybercuck 2077 looks really fucking terrible and is not cyberpunk at all. Its some Tumblr faggot game.

Attached: Ruiner.jpg (1920x1080, 275K)

Give ME HER wife!

Attached: HER.png (400x483, 194K)

The Polish artist/dev is really talented and so fucking good at cyberpunk aesthetics. He can create many kinds of futuristic characters who have soul. These kinds of characters are what Cybercuck 2077 absolutely lacks.

Attached: ruinerss.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

Ok but is that an open world fps? No, so shut the fuck up

Why doe that even matter. I want to play a cyberpunk game. Not really an open world FPS game.

Attached: ruinerss3.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

Art is alright but the gameplay is shit.

Its not good but not really "shit" either. The average indie but with superior cyberpunk aesthetics. Cybercuck 2077 is obviously for Tumblr rainbow casuals.

Attached: ruinerss4.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

>top-down shooter
Even if it's fun, any enjoyment that I could have gotten out of that genre was killed by Fallout: BoS

Dont really care.

Definition of seething

Its obvious his art and cyberpunk aesthetics are by far fucking better than the shit Tumblr art/aesthetics of Cybercuck 2077.

Attached: ruiner5.jpg (1280x720, 286K)

Its more stylized I guess

Not really. Even the GitS Hollywood adaptation, which flopped, has aesthetics like this. If his art is stylized it just mean hes doing a better and much more sophisticated job than others.

Attached: ruiner6.png (1280x720, 827K)

If the in game model looks close to that then yes its stylized

its a matter of definition.which doenst change his arts coolness. you can call it whatever you want.

imagine this art being Cyberpunk 2077s official art. it woulda been fucking cool as fuck shit. but some stupid polacks and anglos or someone drove them away to pander to tumblr garbage and assholey rainbow sjws/journos

Attached: ruiner6.jpg (1280x720, 218K)

I agree it would be neat

>ya'll
Weak bait thread. But still disgusting.

Attached: pence_no.gif (414x382, 3.07M)

It looks incredible and its the only game on the horizon I really care about. Im so excited to play it that its killed my drive to play other games.

Control is fun, but meh. Death Stranding looks very interesting, and I'm a kojima fanboy, but meh.

I dont even know whats coming out after April.

Attached: maxresdefault.png (1280x720, 581K)

Nigger this dumpster fire gets brought up at least 5 times per hour, are you retarded?

ruiner is shit man, just let it go