16 megabytes

16 megabytes.
This is easily the best 2D Zelda, and one of the best 2D action/adventure games ever made. They crammed so much content into it; the map feels huge, and nearly every single tile has something interesting in it, and that's even without the miniature world. And then there's the dungeons, boss fights, and the fuckloads of side quests. The sprite art is good looking, and the music sounds great.
And they fit all of it in 16 fucking megabytes.
How the fuck did they do it?

Attached: SI_GBA_TheLegendOfZeldaTheMinishCap.jpg (2000x1000, 836K)

Somehow you managed to dish out less content than c*mbrainposters also
>Not an argument

Nintendo is possibly ashamed of the Capcom Zeldas for not being "pure", hence why they almost never reference them.

I like Oracle of Seasons/Ages better, Minish Cap was good, but it was too short.

Zoomer nostalgia desu. It's a dumbed down ALTTP.

>Nintendo is possibly ashamed of the Capcom Zeldas
Bruh, Nintendo fucking hired the guy who directed Minish Cap and the Oracle games. He directed SS and BotW.

Take those glasses off, grandpa. ALTTP is great, but you just can't top Minish Cap.

Because Capcom made it

I'd be ashamed of SS too, which Nintendo clearly is

Stop shilling minish crap you retarded faggot. It's basic trash with no redeeming qualities whatsoever

Attached: 7478.jpg (450x517, 93K)

>Mirror Shield is only obtainable after you've already beaten the game.

Attached: 1488591771581.png (483x444, 136K)

Spotted the retarded zoomer

>Light arrows are missable
>they don't even do anything of significance

Attached: chiyo_wha.jpg (193x255, 18K)

it's better than any 3d zelda game, zoomer.

Imagine how good the game would be if it were 16GB.

Attached: zelda_inquisitive.webm (480x700, 3M)

this
there isn't a single 3D zelda game that is better than any 2D zelda game

Zoomer?

The game came out in 2004.... for the gameboy advance

Zoomers were just being born

>there isn't a single 3D zelda game that is better than any 2D zelda game

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Honestly, I found it to be generally quite forgettable. It wasn't bad, I definately enjoyed playing it. But I can't really recall a whole lot from it.

whuh...what is she doing?

Yeah, and zoomers were 7 years old.
Wait dont tell me you think Gen Z started in the 2000's so you could call yourself a boomer from the 1990s right. You're not that pathetic are you?

user, it's all a big meme.

What’s up with the light pallets of most GBA games?

Attached: 5605DF69-6186-47F4-84C9-77F60C1E61D0.png (634x422, 359K)

Playing with my peanus weenus

Moving the goalposts here but let's just say there isn't a single 3D Zelda game that is better than any official 2D Zelda game.

The original GBA didn't have a backlit screen.

Clearly not, Botw is filled with SS references, it feels like it used SS as a base for its setting more than any other game which is they constantly mention hylia instead of the three goddesses

GBA wasn't backlit, so the games had brighter palettes to compensate. Later on when GameBoy Player and SP launched you started seeing some games with built-in color correction settings (either automatic like Super Mario Advance 4 or manual like Final Fantasy Tactics Advance) but most just took the lazy route and went with bright colors. Minish Cap was one of the games with a manual setting.

Attached: 1864 The Legend of Zelda - The Minish Cap (U)_01.png (240x160, 14K)

Attached: castlevania circle of the moon.png (240x160, 213)

Attached: 1.png (634x422, 372K)

Reminder that this was done with just a couple of kilobytes.

Attached: ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com.jpg (1920x1080, 458K)

That's because it's a computationally simple thing to do, it's the engineering that's difficult.

Right, next thing you'll tell me is the holocaust actually happened.

Gen Z started when the first idiot was born. Zoomers are eternal; they're not limited to a time range.