If you don't know every niche fighting game character ever, how can you call Smash a fighting game?

>If you don't know every niche fighting game character ever, how can you call Smash a fighting game?
This is olympic level mental gymnastics

Attached: hatken.png (400x310, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendosoup.com/japanese-children-are-calling-terry-bogard-a-muscular-pokemon-trainer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe don't be a pleb

Wouldn’t be a problem if you were over 18

how can you not know a character from KOF?

fuck off crybaby

I'm still laughing at you

>niche
Maybe if you nintendorks actually played videogames for once in your lives you'd know these characters.

fatal fury isn't niche. SNK fighters were everywhere in the 90s, just as common (if not more) than street fighter cabs in UK

>niche
Go outside you stupid american.

>Fatal Fury isn't nich-

nintendosoup.com/japanese-children-are-calling-terry-bogard-a-muscular-pokemon-trainer/

>Aw yeah! Time to catch sum pokemon!

not anymore
their life is dedicated to being easy-to-get guest characters now.

Kof destiny is pretty worth watching on steam . Wish SFV had a story like that.

It says children. Only children play Smash in Japan of course, so they wouldn't know an old time iconic videogame character, but the manchildren who play it in America have no excuse for not knowing him.

>as I play the kof collection on my wii
Fucking kill yourself

>someone doesn't care about banjo
>WOW GUYS WHAT A ZOOMER, YOU MUST BE 18+ TO BE ON THIS WEB SURFWAY
>terry gets in
>WOW WHO IS THIS CHARACTER EVEN, IS THIS FOR GRAMPS OR SOMETHING GET WITH THE TIMES YOU IRRELEVANT HATKEN

>grown american men and japanese children are on the same level of awareness
Yep, checks out.

bitch I don't know shit about fighters but I'm still familiar with Terry through other SNK games

>Yea Forums is one person

>it compares adult males in america - ADULT MALES - to japanese CHILDREN
lmao it downright calls you guys retards

Terry Bogard isn't "niche". Fatal Fury and King of Fighters were both pretty successful in the 90s.

capcom vs snk is a thing you know
oh wait it's all about the MAHVEL with you faggots

When I was a kid, I had Fatal Fury 2 on the SNES and played the fuck out of it, so I'm familiar with Terry. Years later, I found out that he's known more for the King of Fighters games. Did they change the name to KoF or what? I don't follow fightan games.

Fatal Fury was Terry's series. King of Fighters was a separate series that was basically more of a SNK crossover fighting series that overtook everything else in popularity.

KoF is a crossover spin-off of Fatal Fury (based on the subtitle/lore of Fatal Fury 1).

Play more vidya, fagit.

Attached: Nurse Shermie.jpg (2048x1808, 428K)

Terry isn't niche at all though. Fatal Fury and King of Fighters are pretty major FG's. Terry is the mascot of a company that made a console and a handheld.

The next KoF was just announced like a month ago

I'm 25 and barely have any idea who this fucking guy is. This is the most boomer of all boomer picks, enjoy it on your deathbeds folks.

m8 they're children who were never part of the Neo Geo age. These kids were born when Xbox 360 and PS3 was starting to reach it's end.

Anyone who had a PS2 or earlier when growing have 0 excuses to not know Terry.

Take a shower, zoomer.

Attached: Fake Gamer.png (733x487, 574K)

The amount of downvotes I get on reddit for daring to call Terry bland. God Smash community is filled with such children.

Stop lying.

>Terry
>Niche

He’s not even from an Anime fighter lmao

>Redditfag has shit taste
Why am I not surprised?

I hope they put in an Arcsys/French Bread character just to annoy you next

Terry is Bland, he does nothing new Ryu and Ken don't.

>admitting to posting on reddit
it's like you should go back and stay there

He's from the first crossover fighting game ever made.

And then Yea Forums will proceed to suck off [insert dead game mascot from the 90s here] and REEEEEE when they get Smashbabbies Terry treatment

Attached: 1567567126941.jpg (900x900, 121K)

Oh, because crossovers are just SUCH a fighting game thing. SUCH a fighting game thing that Terry made history when he starred in one.

Just admit Terry didn’t deserve it

Without it, Smash wouldn't exist.

Fatal Fury and KOF are not niche though, you're just a zoomer

smash is full of obscure shit no one cares about

I never played any of the early Fatal Fury games, but I LOVED the 3 anime movies, with Motion Picture being one of my favorite anime of all time.

I did get into the PS1 era SNK fighters, especially Wild Ambition and... KOF '98, I believe?

Great games.

Terry is not niche if you have had any interest in real fighting games in your life.

embarrasing, keep coping casual autist.

That s is what Smash babies try to deny. outside the Nintendo main stays like Mario and those those who still gets games.,Nobody outside America gives a fuck about the Cereal mascots and secondary characters unless they're waifubait

You don't know niche at all. If they were going for a truly niche pick they would have added Dong Dong from DDND instead.

Terry is boring.

>niche fighting game
Fatal fury has been around 8 years before your game existed.
Kof has been around 5 years since before your game existed.

Attached: Your a giant faggot.gif (180x135, 127K)

>My boy got in
I never thought it'd be possible but he's in
Stay mad

>I'm 25 and barely have any idea who this fucking guy is.
>I didn't play fighting games
Nigger I'm 24 and I have played a fair amount of KOF from arcades, cons, and the walmart display of 12/13. GTFO.

Attached: flowchart ken.webm (853x480, 2.94M)

>game mascot
Wrong. That would be kyo. Terry just stuck around because he was funnier.