youtube.com/watch?v=W3_vfTsDRdU
youtube.com/watch?v=YVjKx0rS1OE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

unlikely but it sure would be great, wouldn't it

what would his moveset be? he'd mostly be fighting with his fists

Sans is in smash.
anything's possible

But valve wants the game to be dead

At any other point in time I would say user is delusional but we live in the timeline where sakurai can do the impossible

Hed have no recovery, not even a double jump
Hed be the ultimate heavy

Valve allows people to use their intellectual proprties for games like hunt down the freeman, right? they love their community...

I don't think they'd mind letting Heavy in Smash. TF2's kind of... Aw man, do you think if they asked Valve for a character that they'd go for freeman instead of one of the mercs?

Attached: 1453440854220.png (500x500, 16K)

>Grappling Hook
>He can use the Gloves of Urgently to go faster
He's fine

Scout would be a better rep.

>VS Banjo
TODAY THERE WILL BE BEAR TO EAT WITH SMALL DESSERT BIRD!

Attached: 150px-Icon_heavy.jpg (150x150, 6K)

I love TF2 but anyone who asks for characters that have fucking nothing to do with Nintendo to be put in Smash is a dumb, annoying nigger. Stop this shit already.

Attached: time.png (274x130, 43K)

Never ever.
You'd have to get anything from Valve on the Switch in the first place, and that ain't happening.

>oldValve would've picked Gordon Freeman (still a good choice)
>nuValve would just shill a new DotA character Corrin-style
>Valve gives no fucks about Nintendo or anything now anyways

It'd be a great pick, but you're basically banging on a ghost's tomb.

five minutes ago I would have loved the heavy

On a goof I booted up tf2, upward defense

Kicking ass super hard, I'm topscoring, thirty seconds from the round end I'm teamswitched because my the faggot ubering me decided to vanish.

Faggot game.

nope

Most likely Freeman due to Half-life being the magnum opus of valve

This. Even fucking Cloud's and Joker's respective parent-franchises have dozens of games on Nintendo consoles.

I mean I'd play the hell out of Heavy, but he'd make zero sense.

Gordon Freeman would be rendered redundant if Doomguy makes it in considering he can do most his moves. At least with a TF2 rep there would be room for moveset potential

It'd be cool to see props on the stages for Gordon to use the Gravity Gun with, though.

B would be his sandwich giving him special effect chanching his playstyle like shulk monado arts

Side B would go to a regular shotgun or his minigun who could work like kazooie egg firing but with ammo

Up B could be the grappling hook but I keep that idea for the grab and instead use Pyro jetpack (or Pyro using the jetpack to yeet him like banjo jump platform) or merasmus jump spell book

His down B would be a anti projectile with the fist of steel, a counter. Don't have lot of ideas.

His final smash would be the ennemy between the end of the line and Uber heavy crushing it between them

I mean Sans is in so...
At this point I believe anything can happen

It's a Mii costume

I always pictured something more like this
>B: Minigun- Sidways bullet seed. You can't walk, but you can angle it. Runs out of ammo after a few seconds
>Side B: Shotgun- A single shot blast. Is very short range but has high knockback. More for spacing than anything else.
>Up B: Killing Gloves of Boxing- Delivers a rising uppercut with his KGB
>Down B: Sandvich- Leaves you vulnerable for a second, but recovers 10% health and increases your launch power for a few seconds. Functionally similar to WFT's deep breathing.
>Forward Smash: Fist of Steel- Has super armor
>Up Smash: Panic Attack- Spays multiple shots upward.
>Down Smash: Huo-Long Heater- slams it down shooting fire on both sides.
>Final Smash: Ubercharge!- Medic shows up shouting "I AM FULLY CHARGED" Heavy is simultaneously critboosted and ubercharged. He then shoots a stream of crit bullets across the stage like Samus's final smash.
>Dash: Gloves of Running Urgently

youtube.com/watch?v=W3_vfTsDRdU

TF2 has more personality, the characters would translate better to Smash.
Valve wants us to forget Half-life.

Also, In Sonic All-Star racing for Steam, they choose the TF2 mercs for the game, not Freeman.

youtube.com/watch?v=YVjKx0rS1OE

Attached: SASR TF2.jpg (1280x720, 89K)