Oh no, looks like the princess was kidnapped. Will you use your videogame knowledge to rescue her?

Oh no, looks like the princess was kidnapped. Will you use your videogame knowledge to rescue her?

Attached: 1567568617655.png (840x550, 17K)

no

Stop doing this one.

Attached: file.png (680x683, 1M)

Nope.

Attached: d.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Use an electric razor to shave that big panda, revealing in fact a big thicc panda woman under all the fur.

Guys, dump this furbait, the real thread is right there

nigga I played Sly 3 im not about to fuck with the panda king just for a chance at some panda pussy

I miss when actual drawfags made the OPs.
They were good and interesting back then.

That's bullshit, good scenarios need to be simple so everyone can edit them. Drawfag scenarios are anything but simple.

Wrong. Good drawfags made them simple but appealing.
The Nu-save the princess threads by non-drawfags are shit, and it really shows

Post a single example of a "simple but appealing" scenario made by a drawfag.

Go fuck yourselves then, lazy nostalgia autists. Talking how shit everything is, but never putting in effort to make it better.
Never am I ever making anything for you faggots ever again.
Also fuck jannies and smash toddlers.
Until next thread

Attached: 1541338136201.jpg (400x394, 30K)

Attached: no.png (1000x647, 107K)

Your stuff is shit anyways

>autosaged
Riperoni

THIRTY SEVEN YEARS AGO, A MOUNTAIN WITCH DONE PUT A SPELL ON ME
A SPELL THAT WHEN I'M TALKING, I'M SINGING IT WITH GLEE
BUT WHEN YOU'RE ALWAYS SINGING, YOU GOT TO LIVE ALONE
THAT'S WHY I MADE THIS MOUNTAIN SHACK MY HOOOOOOOOOOOME

Attached: thirty seven years ago.png (1300x700, 18K)

It was me all along! Sans Undertale!

Attached: 7bu6ziin.png (840x550, 8K)

Attached: hghjhhhhjh.gif (498x348, 357K)

This one got a lot of traction.

Attached: file.png (1100x700, 21K)

That one in your pic (an improved version of the original which was much shittier) was kept alive for 2 days straight with bumps and thanks to a questfag posting his stuff from another princess thread. I wouldn't call it successful.

Anyone got an archive link to the previous panda thread? I managed to find this in a different thread and I want more.

Attached: 1567719441567.jpg (810x810, 283K)

How about this one?
It was doing pretty well until it got deleted.

Attached: 1565464432852[1].png (1300x700, 14K)

finally some good content

Attached: 1554585311460.jpg (866x723, 329K)

You may be onto something. I tend to make scenarios like the OP one as simple as possible so they're accessible for everyone, which generally works but maybe it didn't now because I made it so simple it looks bad and the scenario itself is devoid of obstacles so it looks boring. The one you posted isn't that easy to edit due to the monster's anatomy but it still gained enough traction, so maybe the key is a balance between simpleness and detailedness.
I'm thinking about this too much. It was all so easy, instinctive and fun at first, now it isn't.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x345, 362K)

>bara
gross

>images you can hear

I don't think the primary concern should be balancing simplicity and detail, it's all about basic visual appeal.

Alright, can you point out what makes the OP unappealing so I don't make the same mistakes again?

okay then what would be good instead

Attached: 1567568617655.png (840x550, 18K)

The anatomy's pretty wonky, ignoring the fact it's stick figures. Even very simple drawings done by someone with a good grasp of anatomy will look more pleasing to the eye, because of concept of proportion and placement, the way the pieces should fit together, etc. When you're drawing something simple or stylized, that's when your understanding of the basic fundamentals shines through the most.

I like that one, and made this while that thread was active. The problem is as appealing as the artstyle is, it's not very lewd and lacks obstacles, and it doesn't appeal to furries or other weirdoes.

Attached: Oni vs Anon.gif (910x525, 3.84M)

faggot

I really just want o see the princess get swallowed and digested.

Attached: fuck futafags.png (840x550, 14K)

Why would I save some disgusting furry whore, again? Let Bubba Bear up there fuck her for all I care.

Does this look better?

Attached: 4.png (840x550, 17K)

i like it, user

i guess rip these kind of threads

Attached: fixed.png (570x432, 11K)

i dont even understand the goal of this image

Thanks man. I'm open to criticism if it helps me draw better stuff in the future though.

Go on.

Attached: 1565638613442.jpg (829x1024, 51K)

How so

this was something i drew for some thread with the same image but with a normal pole, the soul of these threads is gone

Meanwhile

Attached: WrongUniverseandwillattractthetobycopypasta.png (974x500, 13K)

That's up to you.

Attached: 1565220976530.jpg (807x654, 89K)

No, I need answers now

Attached: water.png (800x800, 401K)

well, like you said, obstacles add another dimension to make it more interesting, but the artstyle is fine, makes the quality you would suspect of solutions fit more with the original image. like with the colors make it harder to cut/paste without floating terrain, and the designs are too busy. is a good middleground, but doesnt offer anything more than the OP goal-wise

have there ever been any good gay ones or is it all just the straight ones over and over
I'm all for wanting to bone the princess or whoever's guarding her sometimes but now it's always predictable, need some playing around with
yes even lesbian ones and not just dicks everywhere, just wanting some variety

Alright how about... she drink something like a soda, she looks thirsty.

Attached: 89cabfe24406dd22d5c98efeec1046112b0460b8.png (1300x1400, 33K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAH IM COOOOOMIN

Go back to wherever you took that from and stay there.

Oh no.

We've had a werewolf, a dragon, and now recently Other than that, not much.

Attached: See I don't tend to be anatomical with these things.png (1200x1000, 22K)

Very cool, soda causes a lot of gas buildup though maybe she needs to relieve that gaseous pressure through a burp.

Do you have more?

Huehue

i dont even understand the goal or implication of this post

I can't draw explosions. Or anything really.

Attached: YABEEEEEEE.png (840x2195, 182K)