What can rockstar do differently to shake things up in gtavi? Their mission formula is getting old

What can rockstar do differently to shake things up in gtavi? Their mission formula is getting old.

Attached: E611EBF6-764B-4DE5-809B-C2AAE210B282.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Gta was never a good game

SA/VC/2/3 were great.

Add a hyper realistic 9/11 event as one of the missions.

Not have shit-tier controls that feel like molasses. And if I have to tap a button to RUN, I will choke a bitch.

I really like the way saints row 3 controlled even though it sucked

Just more overly produced, overly expensive, pretentious, repetetive, dull gameplay with microtransactions.

How funny, we're pretty much on the same page. SR3 was shit, but the way the game controls is fucking beautiful. It's infinitely better than Rockstar's "momentum" and "physics" based horseshit they try to pass off as controls.

no trevor

Great minds user

GTA5 Online ruined any chance of having a good GTA game again. Don't get your hopes up.

Focus more on being a sandbox, rather than open-world.

All female protagonists and more cutscenes.

>thinking GTA6 is gunna be anything other than a copy-paste of GTA5 Online
lmao

No boring fucking missions like most of trevors missions

Back in 2013 I really liked GTA 5
But replaying it on PC holy shit is that game so fucking corny and uninspired mechanically
Driving was based as Franklin but like half the missions were complete shit - especially the turret-esque segments
Or other shit where they make up a mechanic for like one fucking mission

Completely felt terrible and even the story seemed so fucking try hard I just zoned out throughout the entire thing

I have an idea for missions; hear me out:
You start at point A
Ride in a vehicle from point A to point B with witty dialogue
Get out and get into a fire fight or retrieve an item
Drive from point B to point C with enemies chasing and shooting at you.
Arrive at point C
Mission ends

And for every other mission to mix things up a bit, we can actually change the dialogue c:

Persistent consequences for missions.

Include more transgender so we can kill them

I don't understand what people expect from the mission formula

Get rid of this bullshit that's been plaguing all their recent games where you have to do exactly what the game let's you do for a mission.
>try to go a different way, whoops no can do mission failed
>kill target before the game tells you when it's okay, fuck you mission failed
>hmm I know the enemy will come by here so if I cut them off up ahead... hah nice try mission failed
Give us back player agency and stop taking all control away from us. Oh and stop with the whole 5+ second unskippable animations for every tiny little thing.

with robots

Attached: trustme.jpg (1920x1080, 315K)