Dark Souls 2 is fair and bala-

>Dark Souls 2 is fair and bala-

Attached: dspds2d.webm (1200x675, 2.9M)

nced.

>Why yes, I'm indeed a Dark Souls 2 -which is the best Souls game btw- player. What gave it away?

Attached: 1567723065020.jpg (235x283, 20K)

Based DSP redeemed his Dark Souls 2 run and BTFO'd the d*Tractoids.

>"nced."

Attached: 1560503299824.jpg (1357x960, 494K)

that stunningly chiselled, large hit-box you call a jaw, my friend

he fucked up a roll, what was there to be surprised about

Based and redpilled

Attached: gig.png (680x760, 191K)

>DSP redeemed his Dark Souls 2 run
But he didn't do anything without the chat telling him what to do.

>Death Counter: 286

Attached: DyAI5pzXgAEtcPh.jpg_large.jpg (1080x1029, 96K)

DS2 is the best in the series and anyone saying otherwise is a nostalgiafag or likes spamming roll to compensate for lack of skill

Attached: 1511905634038.gif (250x250, 1.95M)

Who even is this guy

Where did this meme of Dark Souls 2's hitboxes being any worse than usual come from, anyway? There was a brief period of time where everytime somebody tried to peddle this bullshit some guy would show up and post the same shit happening in every other souls game. Unfortunately I guess he isn't autistic enough to do it forever so everybody just believes it.

Dick Stroke Phil

It comes from the fact that ds2 has bad hit boxes.

The only hitboxes that are fucked is the Mimic's hitting you from behind, aside from that they aren't any worse than usual. Most of these souls webms are shit that happens extremely.

like on the first week of launch they were bad, and only then

defend this drones

Attached: dark souls 2 is fai-.webm (1280x720, 2.66M)

BAHAWHAWHAW KOJIMA WORLD ORDER

You realize most of the hitboxes were patched right?
The vast majority of complaints happened at release. And yes it's not the first Fromsoft game to have hitbox issues, but in DaS2's case it was ridiculous, and only accentuated by ADP.

Find me this happening in another Dark Souls game. Because mimics are in every single one.

>"Eeeehoohoohooeeeeey!"

Attached: YOU DIED on the way back to your home planet.webm (960x540, 2.64M)

So you agree then that 2 is fucked in ways regarding hitboxes that the others aren't? Also explain the OP because that boss is fucked. Not sure why DaS2 fags need to be in such denial. The game has a serious issue of quantity over quality and the result is enemies like the mimics and bosses like Ancient Dragon. Yes every game by From has hit box issues, usually with grab attacks, but they go far beyond that in 2. The "shockwaves" meme started for a reason.

Bullshit, im playing the xbox 360 version and its borderline unplayable.

No, 2 instances of hitboxes being straight up bad aren't indicative of the game as a whole.

I firmly believe this is the hardest boss ever.
I mean sure there's a method to beating him but learning it without guides was painful as hell.

why the fuck do people like the DLC? I only tried playing the first DLC and it had every awful argument i'd seen used against the base game, but it was actually true. i.e. enemy placement just being there to fuck with you, enemies being overpowered and stunning you easily, just doing shit to make the game as frustrating and "hard" as possible.

The base game is fine but the DLC is shit.

You are straight delusional bro. Like I said, mimics are in every game and only in 2 are they fucked. On top of that there are many other moves that are fucked, some got fixed but some remain. That's another thing, there is no other From soft game that needed to have a large number of hitboxes fixed after release. It is much worse overall, not because of the two examples I gave you, there are many more. Off the top of my head, the Shield throw move the royal sentinels have also has pretty big "shock waves" and that's another move that's not a grab. If you really disagree that 2 is worse how about you give me some examples from 1 or 3 or Bloodborne of hit boxes that are as bad that aren't grabs. Because I agree every game they make has fucked grabs, not every game they make has fucked normal moves on half the bosses.

time is convoluted

I liked Sunken City and whatever the snow one was called. The snow DLC was actually probably one of my favorite areas in a Dark Souls game, just wish it had a better optional boss and area than that shit snow field and reuse of the cat.

git gud

Dark souls 2 is awesome after installing controller mods

Based

went to play demon's souls for a bit after playing ds2 but going back to it, it's clunky and sluggish as fuck, now ds3 felt pretty solid but man ds2 what the fuck

He was just scratching his leg, you mentally ill detractor!

youre probably just bad at it bro

I've played since launch so I don't know what you want me to do. I'm only going off my own experience with the game, pretty much the first and only place I've heard that the game has terrible hitboxes came from Yea Forums. I've not once heard any complaints about it before. It's possible that I've somehow gotten lucky in the 500 hours i've played of the game and never ran into any bullshit, but that sounds even less believable to me.

NOOOOOO
das2 is good
you jsut have to not play the other souls games to understand it
please stop

Like I said man, if you feel it's no worse than the other games start giving me examples. You can't say "well I've never seen it" there are webms in this thread man. We have established and proven that 2 has fucked bosses like Ancient Dragon and if goes beyond the usual issue with grab attacks, so go find me a boss as bad from their other games. Otherwise you are just talking bullshit out ya ass.

You've only listed 2 examples. Does that mean Ceaseless Discharge and Bed of Chaos prove that Dark Souls 1 has bad hitboxes all throughout the game?

It's been forever since I played 2. Might boot up SOFTS and play through it to see if I still like it. Even with all its problems I still think 2 is a great game, and with the DLCs there's an enormous amount of content. It has charm

Post THAT webm

>Shitty movement
>Weird momentum
>Lifegems
>Lack of challenge
>ADP
>Hitboxes
>Shitty A.I
>Shitty sound design
>Shitty level design
>Shitty world design
>Abysmal bosses
Ds2 is fun and id rather play it than ds3, but it's definitely objectively the worst souls game.

DS 2 has way too many shitty mechanics and encounters.

Ignoring the awful hitboxes for a bit, you also have
>a stat specific for fucking rolling
>bosses with 2+ enemies
>lazy bosses
>really shitty level design
>enemies eventually going extinct makes it hard for people to farm specific items
>bullshit encounters, like the bell ghosts that had zombies hidden hitting the bell so the ghosts spawns and overwhelm the enemy, or ambushes you can't see coming.

You should try a Lightning Infused Gyrm Axe with Lightning Blade, all you need is an extra point in Dex and 26 Strength starting as a Cleric. It loses no scaling in Strength.

Attached: 335300_20190425232752_1.png (1920x1080, 2.82M)

>a stat specific for rolling
true
>bosses with 2+ enemies
not technically a bad thing, some bosses in dark souls 2 executed this poorly though
>lazy bosses
true for a few of them
>really shitty level design
i don't agree
>enemies eventually going exctinct
covenant of champions
>bull shit encounters, like the bell ghosts
you can hear the bell and you know zombies hitting the bell triggers enemies to spawn from earlier in the level so your first instinct should be to search for the zombie doing that

>mfw Yea Forums sill still seethe about DSII a decade from now

Attached: 1561963542330.png (563x565, 262K)