>"Dagoth murdered Nerevar, okay? Don't question me, goy."

What did Vivec mean by this?

Attached: file.png (528x297, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O85xF9lzgTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHAT A STRANGE AND INTOXICATING INNOCENCE

It's Grand you nwah

>xtend the worship of Akulakhan to all nations of Tamriel through (((subversion))) and conquest.
oy vey

*AHEM*

Attached: 1525569212445.jpg (791x665, 108K)

>SIX GORRILLION DWARVES
>But you can't find their bodies
hmm....

>Almalexia has gone mad when she lost her divine powers
What does it mean?

She can't cope with the loss of divinity, goes to show that she could only afford to be nice when she was nigh omnipotent but the moment that ends she goes full cunt mode.

Remember with CHIM he can fuck with time and reality. It is both true and untrue that he killed Nerevar

>Character claims to have maxed personality, speechcraft and mercantile
>Actually had a LCK build
What did they mean by this?

Attached: YEpCM9s.png (980x780, 2.92M)

its a shame elder scrolls is afraid to be weird now

It shows in their physical appearance
>Almalexia stays full Chimer
>Vivec is half-Chimer and half-Dunmer
>Sotha Sil settles with being a Dunmer

Vivec never achieved CHIM, prove me wrong.

You are correct.

>When you get used to not missing after leveling up your skills
>This faggot shows up and proceeds dodge to all your attacks

I can't prove you right or wrong because the more I read of the lore the more confused I become.

I'm still buying Kirk's bible regarding on Dwemer turned into Brass Robot's skin

Isn't CHIM just a lore friendly excuse as to why you and quicksave and quickload?

>damage strength
>he's now stuck because he can't carry his own armor
>poke him with a stick until he dies
Feels good to be a telvanni chad.

yes

If you actually question him and read his books he basically says "Nuh uh Vehk killed Nerevar bro I'm totally not the same guy anymore believe me I've changed you can't blame me bro."

Sorry, my only experience with Elder Scrolls is Young Scrolls and laughing at Oblivion 13 years ago.

CHIM is real and directly referenced in books in-game, the player character having it is fan theory though. I think it's easier to say that saving/loading is the ability of The Prisoner though. CHIM is more like having access to the construction kit and being able to edit the game in real time, not so much having access to the console.

*betrays the Nerevarine anyways*
Fuck Dagoth Ur and fuck his house

Play Morrowind then.

Why were the buoyant armigers so based?

>He was not born a god. His destiny did not lead him to this crime. He chose this path of his own free will. He stole the godhood and murdered the Hortator. Vivec wrote this.
What did Vivec mean by this?

TES is nothing more than dumbed hack and slash now for 12 years old kids. I dont even care about TES 6. Its gonna be Call of Duty but with magic and medieval theme.

If Dagoth won we all would dream perfect dream as immortal dreamers. But that whore Azura ruined all with her cucked Nerevar faggot.

>also fuck all non dunmer
dream on DUNGMER

Attached: file.png (1024x1024, 1.7M)

>claims fighting you is useless because you have the same powers
>when those powers imply just fucking off to wherever you want and live a different life
He was just trying to act high and mighty

Still Morrowind was the strongest kingdom for like 3000 years. If not for plot armor Almsivi should have conquered the entire Tamriel the moment they become gods.

>Vivec never achieved CHIM, prove me wrong
bold of you to assume CHIM is even real and not an esoteric concept shitpost talked about by liars and crazy people

Vivec's description of being able to control how long he stays dead sounds pretty CHIMish to me, he talks about how he's both awake and asleep and that he can choose how long he can wait before waking up again after dying but he's always back at the exact point he left regardless of how much time he feels passed since falling asleep.

Explain talos then

Vivec understood CHIM but obviously never achieved it since you can kill him

you cant, you can kill his body, but not his soul (in lore)

Not really
Dagoth Ur is quite literally dead at all times but he's not an undead and he is a being you interact with nevertheless
It's just more heart fuckery and not chim

You can kill him but he can will himself back to life (so long as he retains his divinity). You can argue his CHIM isn't really legitimate as his powers depend on being hooked up to the Heart and without that he just eventually becomes a regular jackoff.

>Perfect Dream
You mean, We'd all be Dagoth Ur.

Exactly, perfect

You're not wrong...

Attached: 1524388051274.jpg (800x1021, 112K)

>his CHIM isn't really legitimate as his powers depend on being hooked up to the Heart and without that he just eventually becomes a regular jackoff.
Basically this.

In time all would become Dagoth and Dagoth One with all.

He ate them

So what do we think of Skywind bros? Will they deliver?
>inb4 who cares Skyrim engine lul
youtu.be/O85xF9lzgTg

Attached: 1534166392220.jpg (811x739, 169K)

Were Vehk and Nerevar lovers? I don’t want to be the reincarnation of a half-fag (if Vehk was a herm then sex with shim is half gay regardless of your gender)

is it true levitation breaks quest scripts?

That confuses me. As I understand it, CHIMNis enlightenment, realizing 1-1 doesn’t have to equal zero. How does losing access to the heart delete that knowledge?

I thought the whole point of the Trial of Vivec was that he was ultimately able to separate himself from the Heart and obtain true divinity on his own. He basically "retconned" himself so that he was divine BEFORE he and the rest of the Tribunal tapped into the Heart, and so remained relatively unfazed when the Heart was destroyed. The only reason he even needed the Nerevarine to kill Dagoth was to fulfill Azura's prophecy, because even himself at full divinity can't beat the Goddess of Prophecy at her own game. Once the prophecy was fulfilled with the dismantling of the Tribunal, Vivec was free to seek his vengeance on Azura, which he did by summoning her corporeal body into Mundus and literally raping her to death in front of a crowd of people, before saying, "Yep! I did it! I killed Nerevar and I stole the godhood for myself! I am guilty of everything I'm accused of and more, and I will never be punished because I am literally a god now! Bye forever, losers!" *poof*

...I never read that.

Why wouldn't you just... play actual Morrowind for the actual experience?

maybe his body could only handle it because of his stolen divinity
once he became mortal it weakened/he lost access to it but he still understands the concept

I believe it was a post Kirkbride made on a forum, so its canonicity is dubious.

good thing his soul now powers my ebony scimitar of 0-300 magicka amp and 0-100 dmg hp

Not really. Without all the text to read this will never be like Morrowind.

No idea, I really haven't followed the mod's development, but why should it?

Why wouldn't you just... play both, given that Morrowind came out 17 years ago and Skywind hasn't yet?

Are you really complaining 80% of the NPCs won't have the same set of hyperlinks as before?

Hope you used Azura’s Star for maximum divine retribution.

Yes. Try to talk with Dagoth ur or Vivec without all the text.
Stupid.

no other way to absorb his soul anyway

>distant echoing fuck yous could be heard when nerevar used the sword

bethesda never included levitation in oblivion/skyrim because apparently it breaks quest flags or some bullshit so they wrote in a stupid lore reason why no one in cyrodill or skyrim can levitate because of the levtiation act/ban

Often in these threads I see people talking about cheering their stats than punching Dagoth Ur so hard the game crashes. How does that happen? Is it an overflow error or something?

Necromancy was also banned in the last 3 games but also present in all so that was a really stupid way to handle that

Yeah, and it was pretty stupid.

Not technically banned in Cyrodiil, just highly frowned upon.

IIRC it was straight up banned in the mage's guild but not by imperial law itself

You are correct, Vivec was just jewing you into thinking he had CHIM so you wouldn't kill him at random for being an annoying fucker

Vivec could snipe Nerevar from existance with the power he had at that time...

The real reason why no one wants to use levitation magic is because they become target practices for all rogue mages out there.

What do you feel when you find your own clone in-game?

Attached: MGE Screenshot 2019-09-03 12.12.23.874.png (1280x720, 2.64M)

When did he learn the ''reincarnation'' of Nerevar was in morrowind again?

Bliss as neither of us would be virgins after that

Explain why I have chugged more potions then there are cliff racers in Morrowind and proceeded to beat him to death with my bare hands if he's so powerful?

While the Nerevarine was in Morrowind? No chance. He was already weakened from focusing on the Ghostgate and hadn't renewed his divinity in a long while thanks to Dagoth Ur.

Fuck you nwah, you and your ((((tribunal))))

Attached: Dagoth.gif (487x342, 229K)

Morrowind = israel
Dagoth = romans
Empire = christianity
Any questions?

You arrive as someone who could hardly survive an attack from anything stronger than a skib

who are the muslims

Can someone post the explanation for what exactly Dagoth Ur is? It’s like he was asleep while alive but is now awake, and sees not the Tower but the Wheel from on high, I don’t fucking know.

Ah, true. I guess moreso once he becomes aware of you, then.

He was holding a fucking ateroid over his city...i bet he could summon enough power to snipe one mortal.

>held the asteroid up for millennia
>never bothered to actually delete its momentum so it wrecked the entire province when he fucked off
Irresponsible, or just a massive dick?

A god.

How could you tell?

Attached: 1565762897480.png (1080x1331, 619K)

According to his sermons? The latter.

He's literally just a glitch in the system
He was supposed to die and he did but he essentially lucid dreamed himself through death
Essentially a non undead undead if that makes any fucking sense
Belief is literally power
Keeping it as a reminder makes him somewhat stronger, both politically and literally
So a massive dick

I don't think so. I'll probably end up like Morroblivion, where the new Elder Scrolls comes out and the old project ends up dying when everyone moves on to the new shiny thing. Then the whole process repeats itself.

>Imperil LEGION
>Roman style armor
>latinish names
The Empire is Rome

Being a god is like being a juggler, you sometimes drop the balls.

Oh, but he was a dick, he even said his purpuse was that when the people stop loving him he will killl them all by droping asteroid on them.

Argonians

Where the fuck did he go after Morrowind, why did he abandon his people a second time. Why did he let the rock drop on his city. Why did he let the player character leave Morrowind and fuck off to where ever.

Maybe the HRE, but they are not the actual romans.

Because he died. And was an asshole.

Because Vivec is a gigantic cunt who got pissed the people weren't paying him enough attention. Plus the Nerevar would bitch slap him if he tried anything by the end of the game, so he can't exactly make them stay in Morrowind

Was there ever any hint that the three would betray Nerevar, or were they just tempted in an instant and couldn’t contain themselves?

I would say the Dunmer sort of belief wise are a mixture of Muslims with Orthodox aesthetics and church structure and a lot of Hinduism mixed in. Redguards are the obvious answer with the Moorish/Arab aesthetics and them actually having mosques as temples in Dagerfall.

Vivec was a chaotic neutral dipping into c.evil gay bard
Never trust chaotic anything homosexual bard players

Yes, i was high for weeks on end writing Morrowind, how could you tell ?

Attached: 1565639036921.jpg (450x461, 27K)

The game goes out of its way to let you know you killed him.
If you killed him you killed him.

Vaporware

I think it was the absent demeanor and glazed gaze

MK got tired of people claiming they killed his self insert so he came up with the ultimate lore armor CHIM.
If you ignore it you will not lose anything important to the lore.

>Try to talk with Dagoth ur or Vivec without all the text
I will, in Skywind.

It has been a few years, at what point do you learn the truth about the betrayal?

The numbers start getting so large the engine can't handle them.

In the lore, the Aldmeri violate this ban with flying spy stations, but the empire won't step to them over it

I wish there was something like 1d4chan for Elder Scrolls lore. I like the mix of casual writing and humor with actual info dumps.

He left because he was no longer of any use to his people. He let the rock fall because the people needed to quit worshipping him as a god so he destroyed a city named after himself and in testament to his glory AS A GOD and buried/destoryed every reminder of it (dwemer ruins, temples, pilgrimage sites, etc.) on Vvardenfell. He essentially wiped the slate clean of ALMSIVI. Its frequently posed as him being an asshole because he wasn't getting enough worship but I also served as a good indicator of when he was really no longer needed.
Vivic has nigh omniscient power as a CHIMner but everytime he uses the power he risks waking the Godhead and ending the dream. So he had the power to do whatever he wants but can't actually use that power without potentially destroying everything. The fact that he hasn't by the time of Morrowind is actually nothing short of a damn miracle.
Like Vivic said, it doesn't actually matter. You're here right now, you're going to stop Dagoth, and the end of ALMSIVI is at hand regardless.

In Morrowind you end the reign of the tribunal for good by banishing the heart that gave them their power. Not only that but they were already cut off from the heart for like a thousand years after house Dagoth took the tools back. Finally and perhaps most significantly: there's also an optional path to beat Morrowind's main quest that involves killing Vivec, and Bethesda hates contradicting any major decisions you make in their games so they'll never confirm if he lived.

Then again when you talk to him in Morrowind about what being a god is like he says:
>It's nice never being dead, too. When I die in the world of time, then I'm completely asleep. I'm very much aware that all I have to do is choose to wake. And I'm alive again. Many times I have very deliberately tried to wait patiently, a very long, long time before choosing to wake up. And no matter how long it feels like I wait, it always appears, when I wake up, that no time has passed at all. That is the god place. The place out of time, where everything is always happening, all at once.
So who knows, they have an "out" to let him come back if they want, but why would they want to anyway? He was a great character whose arc ended well in Morrowind, it would cheapen it massively to bring him back in some capacity. Yes, yes, I know, but remember that anything MK wrote after leaving Bethesda that has not yet appeared in the games isn't canon.

>Breton
>Dunmer
>Imperial
>Nord
What's the next main default race for the hero in TES VI?

It's what happens when you hit for more than 32 bits of data worth of damage.

redguard

Orc

Akaviri

Attached: bc728578c6ca0f986adea93cdd103ea6.jpg (2048x1142, 226K)

gay fanfiction for retards also known as kirkbride kultists

give them a little kiss

Sload

Attached: MW Concept Art - Grub Druglord.png (715x1054, 147K)

That would be hard to manage even with a major timeskip. And they would have to fanservice some sort of lore for the Nerevarine in there.
But that's assuming they actually care about the quality of their writing

>These slimy fat fucks has been trolling the Altmers for decades
Truly /our guys/.

It's afraid of having impactful RPG mechanics too. It's terrible. There is like nothing of worth left.

Archiving CHIM is overrated.

Nah I'm expecting too much. They probably go to Hammerfell and The Redguards since it's "current year"

>So who knows, they have an "out" to let him come back if they want
Of course, after the Tribunal expansion he has more to say, saying that with no more access to the Heart, his divinity wanes and soon enough he'd be as mortal as any other person. He even speculates that you'll be the one to finally do him in permanently.

>Hammerfell is independent
That alone is why they are going to focus on it. The Dominion and the Empire want it. It will make the difference between who wins the next Great War.

Guarantee they will rip-off Black Phanther plotline

Vivec may have been powerful in the past, for instance whenever he wrote the lessons (is that known?), but by the time the game takes place their power has faded immensely from lack of access to the heart of Lorkhan.

>Thras is Nirn's very own Yea Forums
No wonder

Wait sload soap comes from these?

IIRC it comes from their kids that aren't worthwhile or something fucked like that.
Sloads are fucking messed up.

>some dunmer became and a man became gods >no altmer ever did

Attached: 1566887628131.gif (360x360, 3.37M)

>even as gods the dunmer didn't amount to much

FUCK ELVES

>no altmer ever did
*blocks your path*

Attached: God of Worms (formerly King of Worms).png (1600x1200, 40K)

Knife-ears killing each other would get my dick hard if Knife-ears weren't so goddamn disgusting.

Attached: 1567395125049m.jpg (894x1024, 117K)

>not wanting to wife 12/10 Dunmer cuties
I'm not surprised to hear this from a canonical FAGGOT

Attached: 1564089343517.jpg (602x850, 45K)

I want Dunmer and Nords to finally realize that they're on the same side metaphysically.

Why didn't Almsivi or Dagoth ever abuse alchemy if they're so great?

The fact that the Imperials have a polytheistic state religion and operate like the Roman Empire immediately disproves you. Completely.

>Sloads are fucking messed up.

You can say that again.
>Juvenile: Disgusting little amorphous grubs.
>Adolescent: Soft, squishy octopuslike things that cannot emerge on land.
>Adult: No outside limit to age or size. Individuals seen on land in Tamriel tend to be older, corpulent adults; the trait of greed is common in these individuals, and they excel as merchants and smuggling entrepreneurs. Younger adults lack essential surface survival skills, and are rarely seen on land. Older adults collapse under their own weight unless buoyed by water.
>Poor grasping ability, weak tool use. [Sload slowly adapt their outer integument to conform with surfaces and objects, permitting them to pick things up or climb things like disgusting slugs.]

>The Sload are the most famous Necromancers, but little is known of their native Thras. In Tamriel, Sload only practice Necromancy on other races. It is uncertain whether this is true in Thras as well. If so, it would explain the number of slaves that are purchased in Tear by Sload merchants and the rumors of Sload airships carrying corpses from Senchal.

Attached: Sload Floater.jpg (768x440, 56K)

not so much plot armor as they literally couldn't get too far away from the heart.

Don't make me sic the Ordinators on you for that blasphemy.

Dagoth Ur did nothing wrong

Attached: smug Dagoth-Ur.jpg (1024x768, 222K)

What did Dagoth feel when he realized Nerevarine was insane and stupid enough to actually destroy the heart instead of attempting to use it for himself?

No but Vivec did fuck Nerevar's widow after they murdered him together.

Actually he did one thing wrong.
He died.

snow elf :^)

Mostly panic I imagine.

WHAT IS HE DOING

YOU AND I TOGETHER, WE COULD'VE BEEN GODS

PAGE 9 N'WAH