Attached: cap.png (400x176, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kXUFfoI9Rhc
steamcommunity.com/id/sometaters/
wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/b/bf/Sniper_thanks02.wav
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>you will never get to play 2011 tf2 ever again

youtube.com/watch?v=kXUFfoI9Rhc

I definitely won't, but I expect my teammates to.

i dont even know what this is, i dont play bad games

I'll put down some scottish resistance stickies on it and forget about it, and then whip around if I hear them capping my point (yes, MY point, it belongs to me)

you should try some casual matchmaking, sometimes it gets closer to that feeling

>all capture points are out in the open
>no reason to stand on the point unless you're a closed ranged class

over sight or reasonable?

>implying your stickies won't get destroyed by a heavy

based SR chad.
I love using that thing and having stickies in every corner of the map, watch some guy run in and run over one of my traps.

Just wish they would fix stickies blowing up directly behind demo.

>Yea Forums will attack this

Attached: 1567722688078.png (400x176, 75K)

reasonable. Of course they aren't going to put cover in the cappoint area, it would make it incredibly one sided

No I won't.

*picks sniper*

>your team is 3 afks, 3 snipers, 2 spies and whatever else
>their team all has matching cosmetics

STAND. ON. THE. POINT. NUMBNUTS

Reasonable. You're supposed to have one or two people stand on the point while you support the rest of your team that "should" be defending you

Most people are retarded and just hatch my eggs for me. If someone is good enough, I'll usually detect their skill before that happens

Yeah it's like playing Battleship or Mastermind. "oops you just walked into that obscure pile of rocks and you died xd". Also stickies detonating under you just makes you have to plan better so you're never standing on one unless it's on purpose

What if there was cover for both sides?

A lot of points have reasonable cover.
Gravelpit for one.

>being RED in 2019

Attached: solly_chuckle.png (275x321, 191K)

NEED A SENTRY HERE

They either have partial cover or are in a position that puts the defending team in a shit position once attackers have pushed to a certain point of the map.

>Being a BLigger in 2019

Yeah!

Attached: 350px-Engineertaunt1.png (350x462, 129K)

>Also stickies detonating under you just makes you have to plan better so you're never standing on one unless it's on purpose

Problem is that you can't have a retreat stickies, where you have to run back and people continue chasing you into stickies.

>Reasonable. You're supposed to have one or two people stand on the point while you support the rest of your team that "should" be defending you

That seems to be the problem with CP maps. attacking them doesn't seem to give the same benefit as pushing the cart in payload.

Imagine if they put a health kit on the point, I'd think you'd see a lot of people rushing to the point naturally.

Being on a Primary Color team in 2019

Attached: YELLOWDemoman Laughing.png (350x352, 128K)

>being apart of a dead project in 2019

IM CAPPIN OVER HERE WHOS WITH ME?

I can't tell if you're aware or not, because this has literal layers to it.

Attached: 06-david-lynch-twin-peaks.w700.h700[1].jpg (700x700, 116K)

>Trying to relive old TF2
>Matchmaking
Honestly, user, kill yourself

GET ON THE FREAKIN POINT DUMBASS

>scouts
>ever capping

Scottish Resistance stickies detonating if under you was originally added because idiots complained about not being able to sticky jump without looking down.

i do tho, normally i get killed en-route to the point or on the point

You shouldn't have to use retreat stickies. I've drawn a very bad diagram of Harvest to illustrate how you generally want to position your shit for defending yourself and any teammates in your local area. Between covering all of these spots and your primary weapon, you should be able to kill any class that approaches you. 2-3 stickies in a spot and a pipe will kill anything that's not a heavy.

To clarify, every spot I marked with a star is where I put stickies down. If I have extras, I'll just put them out in the open to goad people into walking into an actual trap.

Attached: Untitled2.png (1024x600, 14K)

Yellow is a primary color. Sneed.

Attached: 1311087396259.jpg (229x251, 4K)

>successfully breach every defense of the enemy points, cap the point halfway and get killed after being basically rambomode
>"Teams have been auto-balanced! You are now Blu."
>point gets successfully captured and I respawn just in time to get gibbed at spawn
>alt+f4 and uninstall the game
Every fucking year I come back and this shit happens.

you actually don't need to look down.
theres a pretty long delay that allows you to run over them and sticky jump.
it basically played exactly the same as normal sticky jumping. The only difference is that you can sticky jump way later with something behind you.
Which never really comes into play.

You're thinking of Green ya bleeding idiot.

Attached: GREENDemoman Laughing.png (350x352, 128K)

Problem is that if you take a step back the stickies next to the HP pack might detonate, or the ones to the left of you might detonate.

This problem is more prevalent in closed areas.
Nice map tho

wheres purple

based

Attached: twin-peaks[1].jpg (968x681, 35K)

Thank your dose later, Eric Andre.

Attached: PURPLEDemoman Laughing.png (350x352, 129K)

thanks doc

What the fuck ever happened to that four-team mod? Did an update break it beyond saving?

SR demo here, I'm gonna play some TF2 right now if anyone wants to join.
steamcommunity.com/id/sometaters/

Attached: Moon.jpg (184x184, 9K)

TF2C died ages ago. There's been a buncha fork projects

Do people from the pre-F2P era still play this game?

Attached: 1490544543287.jpg (500x371, 74K)

Unfortunate yes. I'd love to move on but no other game scratches this itch.

I do.

they're probably the only ones that still play.

>tfw bought the game in 2007 but couldn't start playing until 2009
>cucked with a merc badge

i see people with the beta badge playing sometimes

Yeah I do.
>tfw miss my caber and loch

I'm a Soldier of Fortune and still play the game. Could have been a Primeval Warrior if I'd bought my own copy of the game instead of playing on a friend's account.

no u fag, game is the same fucking shit stop your fake outrage

No, not TF2C. It was a server you could connect to in TF2 itself, no external bullshit required. I specifically recall the map the server was on being some weird four-way 2fort in the middle of a dam or something.

Attached: 1566951547643.gif (342x536, 352K)

>tfw literally a Fred sniper, rocking my primeval warrior badge and now vintage trophy belt

Forgot pic

Attached: D589CFC1-CE6B-4F02-BA7E-793E1BB82A37.png (2276x1110, 672K)

>inexplicably quickscopes scout heads but misses heavies several times in a row

god damnit thats me.

are you me?

What's the point
Yes, it does slightly more single-target damage than the flamethrower, but you lose the ability to spy check or just douse an area with fire and shit
You can't even spam it like the Flare Gun

Attached: 996.jpg (680x394, 30K)

>hit strafing scouts and rocket jumping soldiers effortlessly
>gibus medic who stops moving to heal is untouchable

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (343x433, 345K)

This but with Scout.
Anything that stands still is invisible.

Attached: 6565777.png (960x960, 780K)

why are people even using aimbots in the first place
Even the worst sniper in the world, even the lowest or the low, the guy who installed the game 10 minutes ago and is at 1/40 is a better player than the aimbotter
Because he actually earned his kill

Kek wasnt it revealed a shitton of compniggers were aimbotting?

In competitive real money is on the line.

most hl sniper mains yea

was luffy autistic? i still dont understand why he didnt say a word there or even smile

>tfw cucked with a 2008 merc badge
JUST

>comp tf2
>real money

Attached: laughing mercs.png (500x407, 298K)

I thought official competitions took place in halls with accounts and computers specifically for the occasion

Okay m8

At 6s lans. All the bans were hl.

>is occasionally alright, more bodyshots than headshots
>will walk to the objective by themselves too often
But also
>needs 4 seconds to think of a new decision between each action
>will get a maximum of 2 points over the match for a couple of bodyshots assists

I'll never stop being shit.

Attached: 1566236000747.jpg (250x190, 8K)

Attached: Untitled.png (2698x1110, 843K)

>anyone defending the point ever
lmao

NOBODY EXPECTS THE YELLOW TEAM

HL didn't happen in LANs ?

I wish, it's not funny when it's your team defending and most of them dance around it like retards instead of getting on it while gunning down attackers like the point is made of acid while attack caps it through attrition by simply getting someone's ass on it every few seconds even if they die.

nobody gives a fuck about hl

Hell yeah

Attached: 1562540131478.png (554x554, 47K)

Wheres that webm of the Demoman who misses every shot but then caps the point?

STAND ON THE CAP, LADS

Attached: tf2 skills.webm (800x502, 2.87M)

nice text lol

wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/b/bf/Sniper_thanks02.wav

Honestly I haven't played in years at this point.
I just want the old tf2 not hat fortress, maybe up to the point they added achievement items but no further.

Haters going to hate
But he clearly scared them away with his raw power
Total chad

>tfw killing spree and godlike skill
>medic main notices me and latches onto me
>drains me of my testosterone and skill
>ubers me and I spill all my spaghetti, floundering about

medics fault desu.

>tfw Seilornad and fred mix

kek.

I know that feel

This is why I only (Kritzkrieg) Uber aimbotting Snipers. They’re the only ones who never seem to suddenly get performance anxiety.

Just get the no hats mod.

Pure anime girl.

Don't have pink colors, but /d/-eseque concious objectors and can't hit heavies for shit
Might get some pink shit just for giggles.

Then what's the point?

>I just want the old tf2 not hat fortress, maybe up to the point they added achievement items but no further.
Literally still exists, I don't know why people bitch and moan about this. You can get rid of all the hats very easy.

Free crits for the aimbotting sniper.

>bagpipes intensify

To win 1v1's vs pyro
Literally the only thing its good for

I know that feeling well.
Sometimes I could get the most bullshit shot on a scout doing fighter jet evasive maneuvers, but a second later the revved brass beast heavy is doing that anime dodging thing where they move one part of their body one inch and completely fucking dodge every shot.

Attached: carl4.jpg (1600x1036, 872K)

>stunlocking uber
LITERALLY the best fucking feeling in the entire game. I've only pulled it off twice.

Attached: loud grunting.png (250x150, 43K)

I think it has something to do with building muscle memory for leading targets.
If something stands still you mentally compensate for movement that doesn't exist.

It might also have something to do with the retarded hitbox lag. enemies that stand still don't have the lag, so its likely you've just learned to shoot the lag position.

Stupid sexy Medic.

Attached: 797964333.jpg (1087x734, 67K)

There is none, it's a bad weapon. Presumably it would be like the direct hit for pyro by rewarding accuracy with higher damage, but it has way too many downsides for what it actually does.

You'd need to have perfect accuracy to win against another pyro with the dragon's fury. There's literally zero margin for error.

>LITERALLY the best fucking feeling in the entire game. I've only pulled it off twice.

This is why mittens heavy is objectively superior to GRU. Ubers disregard for their own safety and their surrounding nearly guarantees it.

Attached: 1520707202990.jpg (558x162, 10K)

Pyro has a stronger burst potential and solves his mid range problem where most enemy players will zone him.

It is the best primary for pyro, but the bugs need to be fixed. Primarilly the fact that the projectile gets stuck in the enviroment, while the hit box against players is smaller than the enviromental hit box.

The thing lets pyro win most heavy matchups, and he can instantly gib soldiers and demos.
The only issue is scouts, but that just means you need to carry a shotgun. I love the thing but its wonky atm.

>You'd need to have perfect accuracy to win against another pyro with the dragon's fury.
>you need to aim to hit someone

true

>That jaw
Now that is a MAN

Attached: 12358273658243272.png (1024x512, 349K)

Yeah, the thing is the pyro using the flamethrower doesn't need even good accuracy to hit you because the flamethrower doesn't miss.
The dragon's fury also relies entirely on your target having afterburn to deal any damage and you can't apply afterburn to pyros. While pyro does count as having afterburn for a second after recieving fire damage, this means you need to hit every single shot perfectly in order to kill him. If you miss even once, you lose.
But go ahead and disregard my whole post based off of an oversimplification of what I said, because you're clearly a fucking retard with no idea what you're talking about and no ability to form an actual argument.

How accurate is this?

Attached: soldier.png (1024x576, 173K)

>Yeah, the thing is the pyro using the flamethrower doesn't need even good accuracy to hit you because the flamethrower doesn't miss.

but he needs to be in your face, and you simply need 3 shots on him. You have a larger range than him, and can hit him even when he begins to strafe.
Essentially you're arguing that any class with hit scan is underpowered compared to the pyro.

>this means you need to hit every single shot perfectly in order to kill him
True, but this "perfect" aim simply requires you to hit him with the center of the projectile at any part of his body. I only think this is difficult for some because the projectile is different than most weapon types.

>But go ahead and disregard my whole post based off of an oversimplification of what I said, because you're clearly a fucking retard with no idea what you're talking about and no ability to form an actual argument.

Uncalled for desu.

TF2 medic was honestly the most fun I had playing as a healer.

>anime girl monotone tumblr avatar

take that shit out of here

>"""pretends""" to be retarded and gay
I guess the tilting strategy works.

Attached: todd howard's fucking pissed.jpg (500x529, 63K)

I've found black and white anime profile players are horrifyingly good at the game.

>I guess the tilting strategy works.
this, looks like it was made by someone that unironically views himself as fred, but clearly is a seilornad.

>How accurate is this?
very except for the skull and buds.
Typically they don't wear any cosmetics or some vintage hat.

The dragon's fury doesn't actually have a significantly longer range than the flamethrower. If you miss your opening shot, he'll be in range of you by the time you can fire again and in close range he has the advantage.
Also, it's not "simply three shots" it's three CONSECUTIVE shots. It's not like, say, the shotgun where you can miss a shot and still be fine. Missing with the dfury against a pyro both robs you of the dfury's damage boost and subjects you to the longer than normal recycle time. THAT is why it requires perfect aim.

>The dragon's fury doesn't actually have a significantly longer range than the flamethrower

But the optimum damage is at medium range where you can control the opponent, and immediately kill them. Compared to the flamethrower where the damage suffers

>it's three CONSECUTIVE shots. It's not like, say, the shotgun where you can miss a shot and still be fine.

yes but 3 consequtive shots for a gun that shoots faster whenever you hit.
You're also fighting a pyro, its pretty clear which direction hes going to run.

>Missing with the dfury against a pyro both robs you of the dfury's damage boost and subjects you to the longer than normal recycle time.

I actually agree that the dfury should simply deal 75 damage base, or 45 base with double damage against afterburn.
But once you hit, you're able to follow up immediately with a second shot.
When using the dragons breath its less likely to hit all three shots, but you can reliable double tap something.

Really this is entirely up to the way the fight starts. If the pyro is already in your face and your pants are down, you will lose. but that's how it works with most pyro encounters.

Its best as anti-tard pyro weapon so you don't eat a ton of unavoidable damage when fighting enemy pyros. You can keep zoning him if he runs at you, its should be hard for him to get close to you.

I'd be Seilornad, except I'm shit at sniper and know it.

I would defend it, but I can't even play a single casual match without at least 2 Force of Nature hack bots or an aimbotting sniper with medic bots.

I'm not trying to say it's not possible to do because I know very well that it is, but it's not at all reliable thanks to having no margin for error. Everyone misses occasionally, and missing once with this weapon will guaranteed cause you to lose the fight.
Sure you can reliably kill retards with it, but you can reliably kill retards with anything because they're retards.

>Everyone misses occasionally, and missing once with this weapon will guaranteed cause you to lose the fight.
that only matters if you're trapped and unable to zone. if he runs right at you, you can keep backing off and prevent him from dealing damage against you.

The main problem -
>Sure you can reliably kill retards with it, but you can reliably kill retards with anything because they're retards.
- Is that you will take a large chunk of damage even if you kill him. With the way the new flamethrower system works, you can no longer kill pyros by leading them into your flames. They actually heavilly buffed w+m1 and nerfed retreating.

What's with all the hate surrounding the Original? I use it all the time and have never been called out for it. I barely see anyone else use it, and when I do they never make dick jokes on it or go "UGH YOU GOOD AT THIS GAME BUT ME PLAY QUAKE" or anything like that. The most obnoxious I've seen is one or two guys talk about how the rockets come out of the center, which is apparently true according to the wiki.

>The most obnoxious I've seen is one or two guys talk about how the rockets come out of the center, which is apparently true according to the wiki.
>the most obnoxious part is the only reason to actualy use the original

See now this is why original gets a bad rep.
The best part about it is that you don't have to compensate when you're rocket jumping. its a massive difference and makes pogoing dramatically easier.

This is like using the escape plan "because it has this secret upside" where you run faster when you lose health.

>people dislike 2fort but majority vote for fucking dustbowl

Attached: 1549505766271.png (414x334, 12K)

No I fucking won't. I will stand off of it and score kills all match only for us to lose when the other team kills me and does a coordinated push in the very last second.

I genuinely cannot believe how much the game improved with new maps. I'm still getting flash backs of the 1st part 2nd point and that fucking tunnel.

Attached: Dustbowl_outside_the_RED_control_point_TF2.jpg (1280x1024, 666K)

I love it when people say "just play 2fort seriously lol" then complain about the game ending in 20 seconds because of the scout or never ends because of the hoedown in both basements.

>I love it when people say "just play 2fort seriously lol"

they mean play updated version.

Attached: Menu_photos_ctf_doublecross[1].png (512x512, 132K)

>that engineer who go camp on sniper roof top

Attached: 1567588456692.jpg (278x319, 52K)

This map is the reason why rocket jumper players can't pick up flags. Just blasting in and capping was so much fun.

>wrangler from own sniper spot to the top of their roof
>build tele and eureka effect back
>instant level 3 teleporter exit
>implying I'm the only one that does this

i have had two guys that were clearly friends do this and try to kick me for hacking when i went direct hit soldier.

lel don't kill them they're just bullying snipers.

Attached: 1556274826129.jpg (307x766, 34K)

these players are based

Bullying engies is just as good

Attached: 1546892148931.jpg (800x800, 248K)

Bought the Orange Box back in 2008 and still play. There alot of changes I truly feel didnt need to happen like the Caber and such, but the game keeps pulling me back in with that feeling of rocket jumping into group of 4 people and gibbing them all the last 3 rockets.

Attached: 1566815944026.jpg (540x810, 116K)

I hardly see anyone other than me wearing the spine chilling skull.

Attached: 1556296443230.jpg (512x512, 34K)

tfw I only play TF2 once a month or so and I have a fucking blast playing engineer on CTF maps but I get tired of it after about like five hours but those five hours are the best fuckin hours of my month

Is this normal Yea Forums?

Attached: happy glad.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

>There alot of changes I truly feel didnt need to happen like the Caber and such
Caber nerf or existance?

no, it's not

yup, been playing since it came out. Not regularly anymore, every so often i`ll hop on and be disappointed.

alright you fags, post those purchase dates and hours played
4123 here

Attached: dates.png (943x325, 17K)

What is the secret behind TF2's extreme longevity?

Well, fuck.

TF2 Youtubers?

Who wins, Yea Forums?

Attached: 102937292730220.png (3456x1498, 209K)

nurturing a strong community and all types of playstyles.

I'm sorry user, but I need to charge headfirst into the enemy spawn to get as many kills as I can. My K/D ratio is more important than actually winning.

Some kids bought the orange box way back when and got some of the coolest PC games to exist that actually ran on their garbage little dell family computer. It's a bit like the creation of coke and subsequent coke drinkers.

sure why not. tf2 is the only game i can ever play daily, it has a masterful blend of casual fun and satisfying gameplay. you can jump in whenever and do any number of things.

my money's on blue, red would be carried by grunt, cum, and jerry but everyone else on that team seems like a small threat
also why is /ss/akura not doing what their name implies if you get what I mean haha lol

Linux native client

At least it's one reason

Attached: 1566937996630.gif (480x270, 2.85M)

Realistically blue team because they have a mommy medic whose into /ss/.

Red team will be fun to play with though.

What map and game mode?

no one in these threads fears joaquin enough

Karma beast would unironically solo their entire team.

>hard counters the engineer, medic heavy combo, and the demo knight
>spy likely won't fuck with him cause he doesn't scope

that just leaves the furry main

I didn't even notice the loadout.

Hes probably going to make cumbucket end his twitch stream early.

nothing has replaced it

blu actually has a med so them most likely

you just can't beat lightning in a bottle,

goob wins my heart thats for sure

the core gameplay has remained more-or-less the same for the game's entire lifespan, despite all the patches

Her heavy BF will die every second, and she'll be running back to spawn for him.

But Yea Forums is blu
Yea Forums would attack that
THAT OP IS A SPY

This, but even if something did it would be hard for people to switch.

Like even if tf2 classic or whatever was better, no one would play it.

big if true.

User servers
That's literally it.
The only reason games fucking croak after a year is because the shitter system forces you to play with everyone you hate with the perverse idea of steering the community
First to sequels by killing the multiplayer
Second to lootboxes and campaign passes with artificially boosted celebrity figures
Ironically TF2 tried this and it effectively killed about half the playerbase but the core game is still so much objectively better than games now it still has players.

Attached: 2938171829.jpg (740x740, 227K)

Attached: conga3.gif (250x270, 804K)

Orange?

>Gmod
>SFM
>Webseries
>Webcomic
>F2P
>2 previous games overlaping 2 communities that just won't let the games made by those companies fucking die (ID Quake and Valve Half life)
>Everlasting hateboner inflamatory fighting like it was a chan board because for some reason it attracted a low of brownies. Eg. Pieanimations. Also gabe watching colored donkeys
>Valve pedigree
>The massive amount of mods and workshop items

>kill the conga line
>you have been vote kicked
o-okay

>User servers
>That's literally it.
this, a game only dies when its impossible to play on the servers.

>Ironically TF2 tried this and it effectively killed about half the playerbase
I'm still furious about this.

A

Tf2 was meant to be played in 16vs16

Attached: goat pepe.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Attached: 1567725386008.png (2750x1110, 907K)

It's time

Attached: Awesome Medic TF2.webm (640x360, 3M)

I really wish I kept notes on reasons I've been vote kicked.

>hacking with huntsman
>playing with a controller
>not fighting on the front line as engineer
>using crusader cross bow to heal (he thought I was playing battle medic).
>playing the nigger
>spray was too lewd
>client side muting the admins girlfriend (still have nightmares about this experience).

all I can remember.

>client side muting the admins girlfriend (still have nightmares about this experience).
kek

god damn every time I think I know what I'm doing in a tf2 class I see a webm like this

>this, a game only dies when its impossible to play on the servers.
That's demonstrably false.

To be honest, those soldiers are shit-tier.

>t. Soldier main

>To be honest, those soldiers are shit-tier.
o-oh

Were you at least using a PS4 controller and using the gyro?
Because that's actually pretty comfy

>beta orbiters knodding with whatever she says
>keeps talking about her day
>not mad but I'm muting
>Server plugin kicks in [user HAS MUTED Admin's GF]
>suddenly I'm muted and chat gagged
>"wow user, why did you mute me?"
>beta orbiters: "yeah user why did you mute her?"
>other beta orbiter: "we should kick him"
>*vote to kick user*
>get unmuted
>"user do you have anything to say for yourself"
>mind is spinning, can't comprehend the situation
>just hold down push to talk and start laughing hysterically, had litterally no other response
>"you have been kicked"

if there are no servers its impossible to play without lan.

A server plugin just to say someone was muted? Jesus christ that sounds quite over the top.

Look when you're in a user host world and the only thing that gets your dick rock hard is admin powertripping, you take what you can get.

I've seen worse.

There's literally nothing wrong with that though.

My point is that it's possible for a game to die while the servers are still up.

>entire teams leave by the start of a next match on a less popular map
>just me and one other guy stay

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

You know goddamn well you're the only one defending this.

Still do. Took almost a year before I could actually start playing back in 2008 because the game would crash everytime I tried joining a server on the laptop I had back then.

>that one admin that power trips and mutes a guy
>admin said he was being disrespected
>everyone gives the admin shit for hiding the fact hes admin and getting upset over a single word
>guy didn't even insult the admin
>essentially "wow that's retarded"
>admin sighs and goes on this long ass nazally speech about the R-word
>guy gets unmuted
>minute long rant where hes non-stop insulting the admin
>half the server is laughing, other half is telling him to calm down
>admin is fuming and bans him
>time skip
>server owner comes in later and chews out the admin, revoking his admin privledges

Attached: cursed imaged do not open.jpg (480x480, 26K)

Yes but like the stupid kid I was, I crafted away my Proof of Purchase

Attached: 1567654800699.jpg (512x512, 15K)

There are like 5 items that show you're an old fag.

nut and KarmaBeast carry red hard

>putin face
>on soldier
How dare you

Other than dumb shit like the Ambassdor nerf (Which thankfully is it's own stat and RIDICULOUSLY easy to disable in tf2items) and sandman nerf which can sort of be reverted by using a plugin that replaces the sandman stun with the ghost stun
Is there REALLY any reason to stop playing?

>Is there REALLY any reason to stop playing?

if you don't own a new computer and struggle to play it.

>kritz pocket Sniper
>give him a "Nice shot, comrade!" every time he gets a head shot
>"Thanks, mate!"

Attached: 1560055412278.png (1000x563, 259K)

>wishes sniper was removed

based zimbabwe

▶If you don't own a new computer and struggle to play it
No joking, if your computer is that old, it's probably windows eating all your resources. Alternatively, play at a lower resolution. Unlike modern games, tf2 has pretty great visual design and is playable even in shit like 480p

Standing near the point does nothing! Get ON the POINT!

i saw this classic move just yesterday. i also saw a spy crab. good day.

??? The fuck is that arrow???

> ▶If you
How have I never seen this before?

>all those reasons
I'm actually quite astonished I have no stories of me getting kicked from a server in the decade plus I've played the game. I've even did pub stomping for a while and nobody ever complained about my aim as Sniper being too good or anything.

Nerf

▶▶

>newfags can't sideforce

GET ON POINT STOOPID

A-Are there any others?

Standing near ze point does nothing...GET ON ZE POINT, DUMMKOPF!!

HOW'S THE WEATHER OVER THERE, DUMBASS? GET TO THE FREAKING POINT!

>tfw deleted my badge
I joined in 2012 but still, it feels bad

AYE CAN'T HOLD 'EM OFF 'FER LONG HEEEEERE!

No.

I feel violated by these posts

Attached: help!.png (360x766, 68K)