Literally any game ever made can and will eventually be ported to the Switch

>literally any game ever made can and will eventually be ported to the Switch

which one are you most excited about?

Attached: thefuck.png (992x632, 746K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendolife.com/news/2019/09/exclusive_versions_of_beloved_ips_are_coming_to_nintendo_switch_says_virtuos_boss
youtube.com/watch?v=hRatNEMQKbE
reddit.com/r/Spyro/comments/czn5rs/the_fountain_in_mystic_marsh_spyro_2_on_the/'
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Team Fortress 2

Is there any point to playing this and Jedi Academy on Switch other than muh portability? Outcast has a cool story and all but online multiplayer and mods gave these games longevity, and on consoles Academy lacks the latter while Outcast lacks both.

none of them because switch has nothing to offer me that i cant play on pc

No, it's offline too

Trails in the Sky trilogy.

Half-Life 2.

Attached: mother 3 clay.jpg (400x246, 46K)

I want the other Ys games. I fucking LOVE 8 but I want a portable version of Oath that doesn't suck ass

Persona 5 because it WILL NEVER FUCKING HAPPEN! HA HA NINTENDIES BTFO HA HA AREN'T I A TOTAL CHAD AH HA HA HA HA ha ha ha ha ha... ha...... ha....... Please dear god help me.

Halo but not the shitty gearbox port

Attached: 1567107224979.png (1024x950, 977K)

Jedi Academy will come with online.

Attached: cringe.png (250x202, 8K)

Ori and the blind forest
The entire Jak(&daxter) series.

Why not just play Jedi:O/A on PC right now? They can both be run on 15+ year old hardware. And they have multiplayer you can play right now.

I dont understand

>begging for ports

Console niggers like to pay another 40-60$ for the same game on another console generation.

Why not mind your own fucking business

no need to beg at this point, in time they will all come

>And they have multiplayer you can play right now
That requires more than six people playing the game, friend

Developers are just happy Nintendo finally made a console powerful enough to run 15 year old games.

But clearly, looking at the internet today, there are thousands and thousands and thousands of you that are excited to play the multiplayer.

Pure insanity

>Enjoy some ports but mostly want new experiences
>It's like 95% ports

mfw

I already own most of this stuff and can play it literally anytime. Why did I buy this thing?

Attached: 1559546284297.gif (427x240, 904K)

figure it out

Jedi Academy is better than Outcast. Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight is better than both.

Nigger, I've been replaying JO every single year since 2004, and I will get it again for Switch just because is my favorite game ever, and still keep the tradition on PC.

>1800+ games
>Can't find anything to play
Sounds like a "you" problem.

>1800+ games
>Can already play the vast bulk of them without a switch
>Switch winds up being worthless

Sounds like a library problem.

Academy had better mods but Outcast has a superior single-player campaign.

Thats pretty retarded

It was only 3 years ago that nintendo fans were ragging endlessly on other systems for getting a lot of ports, now they get angry at people who don't like how the switch mostly just gets ports.

Attached: slavmon.png (594x629, 297K)

who the fuck buys a nintendo console without knowing that you're gonna be waiting a year between actually good first party games?

the only one i'm excited about is moon, and that's just because it's actually getting localized for the first time.

>Jedi Academy is better than Outcast
Wrong.
>Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight is better than both
I prefer Outcast, but JK maybe a close second or even equal depending on if we count MotS as part of it or as a different game.
Dark Forces can be up there too, but only if we ignore the sewer level and the one in the space gas station.

Remember when the DS came out and we had years worth of unique experiences from both first and third party devlopers?

>orange box released on switch
>tf2 still pre hats
I would actually buy it.

Attached: 5678765488.jpg (464x700, 152K)

i remember when the ds came out and i played mario kart and only mario kart unless i was playing my backlog of GBA games

The game isn't the same without the instant kill mod

We can hope bro. We can hope...

>when the ds came out
What about two and a half years later?

and they were cheaper than home console games, too.
the switch audience is either too young to remember that or too blinded by corporate brand loyalty to care, so they're satisfied with awful $60 ports.

well i didnt care for ace attorney so probably still mario kart

At this point im hoping for a Trials of Mana style remake of Mother 3.

>Didn't play all the good shit like layton, ace attorney, the castlevania games, TWEWY, Radiant Historia, EBA, ghost trick, SMT etc

I feel bad for you.

Attached: gaming.gif (500x719, 228K)

Attached: 1567498720930.jpg (400x400, 43K)

Give me Paper Mario NOW

I like how Divinity Original Sin hit the same day at full price on switch that it was on like 60% discount on steam.

Or Civ 6 costing $45 more on switch than on pc when it launched.

Dokkan console edition

>Only AC I wanted to play on Nintendo system after IV was rouge
>Rebel collection gets announced
I'm pleased as punch.

Attached: AC-Black-Flag.png (847x429, 308K)

>Outcast has a superior single-player campaign.
Absolutely not. Outcast has such annoying and obnoxious fucking level design. Academy has better level design and better lightsaber combat. The only thing Outcast does better is voice acting.

Honestly a current gen release of pre-Hat TF2 would be cool

>The same console that has Mario Odyssey and Tokyo Mirage sessions #FE also has Jedi knight academy and Planescape torment

What a time to be alive

Attached: whatatimetobealive.jpg (800x450, 52K)

how much will it be?

>better level design
How? The best level is the stealth one and that's the closest it ever got to Outcast levels.
And neither got to DF/JK levels of map design.

>Shooter on consoles that isn't Splatoon or Titanfall 2
I disagree but hope you get what you want.

>Only get Nintendo systems for all my life
>Resigned to the fact that third parties will shun Nintendo because they don't want to compete against good games.
>This gen happens.
>All these old games I've been interested in, but never played being ported.
Thanks for all the beta testing.

Attached: 1347575517712.gif (480x270, 424K)

>It's only 750mb

Attached: Klonoa2.jpg (247x350, 22K)

Why not just buy other systems? Like, it's a no brainer if you actually like games.

A shitload of annoying backtracking and annoying obstacles. The things that stick out to me are getting the codes for the puzzle in the first level, going from level to level in that cube-shaped room later in the game having to activate specific switches, that maze in the imperial base that has you crawling through ducts, etc.

Every time I think about replaying Outcast I can only remember shit like this. It's the reason why I only play Outcast maybe once every five years instead of every year like I do with Academy. Academy's levels are much less of a headache.

>Loyalty means nothing to me
This is why all these new generations suck. Zero sense of loyalty from both the top and bottom.

This gives me the slimmest hope for Rogue Squadron trilogy to be resurrected and I kinda hate knowing I'll ultimately be let down on this hope.

Attached: 1370968167475.jpg (550x412, 66K)

That's not an answer to the question.

Dragon Age Origins

Yes it is. You just don't like the answer.

what a based feeling

Attached: 1567347603325.png (633x568, 105K)

>Titanfall 2
What's so special about yet another online-only shooter stuffed with microtransactions?

Oh, right, nothing

>Having anything resembling hope for anything related to Star Wars
user, you have to let it go.

>F3
>no magic carpet 2
fuck you niggers

such a kick ass series. i look at it and still am impressed from the graphics

Attached: large.jpg (640x480, 142K)

>Jedi Outcast
>without a keyboard
Nah son, I'm good. I like being able to actually play the game efficiently.

Attached: 1374934184672.gif (400x220, 2.95M)

This game was so fucking good.
I'd kill to replay it.
My old ps2 died, it's not on the ps3 store, and trying to emulate it is annoying as fuck from what I understand.

Attached: 1554777356914.png (840x700, 625K)

No, you didn't explain why you can't just buy other systems, you just tried to shift this to be about how there's something wrong with everyone else.

Why can't you just buy other systems if you actually want to play those games?

Yes I did, the fact you're ignoring it proves you're dense.

Attached: GS_logos.png (529x461, 335K)

Deus Ex

So your actual answer is that you are incapable of buying a system not made by nintendo because you have self identified yourself with the brand and cannot tolerate buying something else?

Copy that boss, we're going after the fighters!
There's to many fighters!
WE CAN'T TAKE'EM URG-

Attached: 1326647132792.jpg (1000x3266, 1.95M)

>Not being an idort
Imagine not actually liking video games and just buying shit because of brand loyalty.

I bet you buy apple shit.

Attached: You right now.png (479x485, 123K)

Nope

you could say you never played it in the beginning, everybody knows anyway

MGS series.

>Not using a MacBook
Cry more

Attached: 1513357509831.gif (540x540, 993K)

>Why don't you buy other systems
>NONE OF YOU HAVE ANY LOYALTY?
>So you won't buy other systems because of brand loyalty to nintendo?
>NO!

Okay, then what's your answer?

Not him but I buy non Nintendo stuff when it's good but i always prioritize Nintendo due to exclusives like pikmin.

I for one do remember.

Its funny, when you spend your resources on making new content, you actually get new content. Crazy I know.

He has autism. That's his actual reason.

>Thinking I'd fall for a strawman
Nice try

3 years ago and less than one third of the current Nintendo fans didn't actually owned hardware. Switch is different, man.

>>literally any game ever made can and will eventually be ported to the Switch
>everything ported runs and looks worse than it did originally
mmkay

only stuff that isn’t really available widely without emulation. i can just play jedi outcast and every RE on steam. an example would be a fatal fury or kof compilation since only a few of them are on digital stores and the wii store which had a shit ton of them is down forever now

Not buying a wii u doesn't excuse fanboy hypocrisy.

I fucking love sailing around and being a pirate. I don't have much experience with getting that opportunity in many games. So is that stuff good in these Assassin's creed games?

exclusives machine just like every console nintendo

In other words, not worth owning until the generation is over.

Some 3rd parties have become absolute mega jews and will port anything to Switch for a quick buck, regardless of quality.

Case in point, Capcom

Attached: EDp2i__VUAAzpgZ.jpg (1200x675, 80K)

>Remember when the DS came out and we had years worth of unique experiences from both first and third party devlopers?
No, because I bought one at launch and it had fucking nothing but a Mario 64 remake, Feel the Magic and the Metroid Prime Hunters demo for a good year. You either didn't own one at launch or you're shitposting.

The Switch's first two years absolutely fucking murders the DS's first two years, you're delusional. The DS did not do very well until the Lite came out, then it exploded with stuff like NSMB, Brain Age and Mario Kart.

Attached: 6a00d8341c652b53ef010535ce3c64970c-800wi.jpg (533x399, 35K)

Black Flag is basically what happens when Assassin's Creed and a pirate game have a bastard child and it's glorious.
You get to go around in a boat fucking up the British and Spanish hanging out with famous pirates at the time like Blackbeard.

>No, because I bought one at launch and it had fucking nothing but a Mario 64 remake,
They aren't talking about those games as being available on launch day. Literally everyone else understood that but you.

That depends on if the developers are lazy, which most of the time they are

user, they managed to increase the size of the first Devil May Cry up to 12GB.

>Nintendo has no third-party games!
>gets third party games
>WOOOOOW a fucking port masheen

It has more games than every past Nintendo platform not named the DS, and its going to overtake its library by next year.

The Switch version has gyro, so it'll feel like using a lightsaber. Plus, it'll be better than the EA game.

Neither because i don't own mobile Jap shit.

Bruh there are numerous reasons as to why someone wouldn't want to purchase multiple systems.

>Financial reasons
>Space reasons
>Not wanting to feel like you wasted money on a new system instead of just purchasing games, so now you want to purchase more things for that system
>Literally just not wanting to purchase another system when you have a current gen one
>Brand loyalty, if that matters to you
>Fear of collecting dust and going unused

>Complain that the third party games a system gets are all old ports instead of new games they haven't played yet
>OH YOU'LL JUST BITCH ABOUT ANYTHING WON'T YOU?

Way to ignore the actual complaint.

Its doesn't help when most of those games are old as shit and are overpriced because "its the first time Nintendo has gotten the game!"

will it come with movie battles?

Too bad the only reason the guy he was talking to gave was literally the most autistic response possible and none of the potentially reasonable ones.

>we'll NEVER EVER get two games with the same name and plot, but different gameplay again
We already have 4K TF2008 on the X

I got a question for people with non-pirated switches: how do you genuinely feel when a port gets announced?
To me it's pretty cool, but that's because it's feels less like "Pay us 60 bucks for this shit you played already" and more like "Here's that game you like but for your portable console!". It's either a good excuse to replay something or discover something cool I overlooked. But I imagine if you've already payed for it once before it must be pretty annoying. Does it feel like a waste of time and resources? Or do you think it's genuinely a good thing?

Attached: 1364666941646.gif (416x320, 304K)

A chink dev just came out and said they're getting tons of requests to make Switch exclusive versions of IPs, so we might go back to that soon
nintendolife.com/news/2019/09/exclusive_versions_of_beloved_ips_are_coming_to_nintendo_switch_says_virtuos_boss

>They aren't talking about those games as being available on launch day.

Friend, have a look at its release schedule for the first two years. It wasn't great, the Switch fucks it six ways from sunday. The DS exploded and got tons of support after those furst couple years, but it was a dud when it launched and for a little while afterward.

And again, the Switch is going to have a larger library in a matter of months, it has as much or more third party support.

>I got a question for people with non-pirated switches: how do you genuinely feel when a port gets announced?
Disappointed as fuck.

I'm going to do the soft mod on my switch after my friends get over the new pokemon games three weeks after launch.

I can't justify paying full price for stuff I either already own, or could buy today for a quarter of that price on a platform that will run it better.

when people talk about third-party support, they mean new games. not porting old shit from their back catalogue that everyone other than nintendo-only fans have played already, and charging $60 for it.

It's worth it for XBC2 and Zelda alone, plus Mario, Mario Maker and 3H. Asstral Chaun looks good too, but I haven't played yet.

Attached: 1544065582541m.jpg (1024x775, 107K)

I'm just pointing out that you sperged out by misreading that post. I didn't say anything about either system.

the previous ace combats

Attached: yellow 13.jpg (550x720, 47K)

When the fuck are they going to release those on the Switch?

my switch isn't one of the hackable models, and i also own a wii u, so you can imagine how i feel about the switch library so far.

Armored Core baybee please

The straightforwardness of Academy's level design is precisely why I don't like it. Sure, the first level of Outcast can be tedious, but at least you have options for how approach it. Hell, the worst levels in it are glorified corridors, like the one where you have to deactivate the laser turrets so the rebels can land on the planet.
Levels like Vader's castle or the Bespin Station are actually great because of the freedom they give you, and the no equipment level goes one step beyond that and let you choose how to complete it. I wish that Academy was like that on the rest of the levels.
Also, JO had way more verticality on some of its levels, but never to the degree of both Dark Forces and Jedi Knight.

To be fair most old ports are at least budget priced

You do get the Mega Jews like Capcom who attempt to charge you 60 for some old Gamecube games though

What I'm saying is that those people who posted 3 years ago weren't here.

Nintendo ownership fanbase literally tripled in less than a year.

Wasn't this already on the gamecube

>What I'm saying is that those people who posted 3 years ago weren't here.
The people I'm talking about bitching about ports on other systems were literally doing it here on this board.

Who do you think were the 15 million people who bought a wii u? Pretty much all the diehard fanboy drones.

I'd give you a response, but given you're a pirate, you'd just steal it and claim you it's yours like how you steal games.

youtube.com/watch?v=hRatNEMQKbE

Metal Arms Glitch in the System. Even though it probably won’t have the multiplayer.

Difference is that most other systems get ports with the original release date of the game, rather than years afterwards. If Nintendo was really improving their 3rd party library, newly released games would get Switch ports.

Attached: Nintendo Direct.jpg (956x1280, 211K)

Multiplats. Those are called multiplats.

Multiplat = side by side development with a mutual or very close release.

Port = developed for a new system post original release.

The Gothic series or Morrowind. Morrowind seems very doable and Bethesda would make alot of money from zoomers.

it depends on if you are willing to wait. regardless people should wait at least a year after any console comes out. i was one of the suckers who bought a wii u on release and it taught me a valuable lesson.

they could just easily port over the collection too but they have to scum out individual purchases. imagine buying devil mat cry 2 on it’s own

Nintendo owners actually pay full price for their games

I thought Nintendo owners didn't buy third party games?

Legend of Dragoon and Star Wars episode 1 racer/racer revenge.

>Goalpost moving intensifies

They do if they're good.

i feel completely indifferent because i only have the switch for exclusive games and almost all the ports are available elsewhere for a cheap buck. i don’t use a switch anywhere outside my house either so i don’t care about portability. seriously each devil may cry game on it’s own is 20 bucks EACH while devil may cry collection on steam is 40 bucks and probably half that during the frequent sales. what a fucking joke

Attached: EB19D4FC-5566-4E06-8961-CCD42906C21F.jpg (828x240, 204K)

Honestly I wouldn't mind New Vegas or Fallout 3. It would be cool to have that shit in my pocket

As someone who only buys Nintendo systems, I'm happy we're getting third party ports of older games. However I'll wait for them to go on sale if I think they're to much regardless.

I like it. The Okami HD port runs basically perfectly and I can play it in bed or on plane rides to conferences. The switch is good because of its software but also its ability to accommodate my desired position. I either didn’t get to play these games in my childhood or I haven’t played them since I was in middle school, so it’s a welcome addition to the library. I play stuff either on PC or switch, and I usually play on PS4 at my friend’s place. These days I’ve been splitting my time among literature, drawing, personal projects, and academic research (I’m a grad student). Even though the PC has most stuff, the switch’s use case and library is very strong.

I will never understand people who wish for a console to fail.

Yeah my only issue is the Nintendo tax on portability. Fuck paying $20 for a single 10 year old DMC game

Thats not Nintendo tax. That's Capcom tax.

Bethesda can charge us only 10 dollars for Doom 3 but Capcom thinks DMC 2 is worth 20 dollars

Borderlands 1, 2, and presequel Switch ports would be nice and would have a better performance than the BL2 vita port.
>Give me Paper Mario TTYD NOW
FTFY
To be fair, at least the DMC ports are only 20$ each and not 40$ like the RE games.

Don't forget that the switch port of Okami is also the definitive version just because of the touchscreen and gyro controls.

>Persona 5
and
>GTA V
kek

>The Switch version has gyro, so it'll feel like using a lightsaber.
No way in hell the gyro will control the saber. At best the gyro will control aim.

>it's offline
motherfucker

Attached: 1566746260820.jpg (640x479, 36K)

Gyro is for shooting, not the saber

It's not 4K, most 360 games on X are their native 360 resolution
Also 0 people play it

Gyro is for 3rd person aiming and mouse look with the saber. You'll use the right stick to swing the saber around, and press the stick to change styles.

reddit.com/r/Spyro/comments/czn5rs/the_fountain_in_mystic_marsh_spyro_2_on_the/'

Enjoy the PS2 graphics bro!

>Reddit
Into the trash your opinion goes cancer

Is it worth it to go through the main storyline again?

>NOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T MAKE FUN OF SWITCH

>he says while posting a remake of a PS1 game
You didn't think this through did you

>Reddit assblasted
Post a cancerous meme to really sell it.

Would getting a surface pro and playing old game on it with a mouse be better for portability?

All im getting here is consolefags are some of the dumbest niggers that keep buying shit and giving companies money even years after the game release. It's really unnecessary to buy this on consoles when its cheaper on pc and the mods and controls on pc would be better.
Just... Why?

not trying to start a “le games in public cringe” argument, but how do you guys do it with the constant noise and distraction around you? maybe it’s just me but i find it uncomfortable

You know this was on Gamecube and you're a fucking idiot, right?

I know fire emblem fans just got 3 houses and there's probably a genealogy remake on the way but i would like to see a re release of these 2 games anyway.Physical copies of both theses games are really expensive and having them be bundled in one package would be pretty cool

Attached: tellius.jpg (350x246, 156K)

Vagrant Story
Xenogears

A port of lost planet 1 and 2 might be the only chance that fucking series has.
Fuck you capcom for not capitalizing on futuristic monster hunter

>Titanfall 2
It's active again on consoles? How does PS4 look?

IS is really sitting on a goldmine with the fact they can release a Tellius games together or have remakes of the GBA titles.

Anything is better than the shit the industry pumps out now.

I fucking hope so. DS/Wii were great for other genres like the Trauma Center games or the rail shooter spinoffs for Resident Evil or Dead Space. Now the Switch just gets the same game at a lower performance.

I hope you like lists of things that will never happen because that's what your getting.
Moon (Confirmed!)
The other Love-De-Lic games that we never got
Chulip
Little King's Story
Rule Of Rose
Linda Cubed Again
Love & Destroy
LSD
Planet DOB
Mad Panic Coaster
Come On Baby!
Clock Tower 1, 2, & 3 (not struggle within tho)
Tiny Tank
Okage Shadow King
Dark Cloud 1 & 2
Awesomenauts
Creepy Castle
100% Orange Juice
Gurumin
Recettear
Half Minute Hero
Sonic Adventure 1 & 2
Sonic Generations
Klonoa 1 & 2
NiGHTS OG & JOD
Panic!
Pop'n Music
DDR
Beatmania IIDX
Paca Paca Passion 1, 2, & Special

Attached: DCS_6wCVYAEXlu1.jpg (500x374, 20K)

Portability

Do you purposely lie about things you haven't played or does it just happen naturally

Star Fox Zero.

Pikmin 3, Super Mario 3D World, Rare Replay, Prototype, Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Ultimate, Destroy All Humans Remastered, Resident Evil 7 and Buck Bumble

And it will run in 15 fps

>never happen
Never say never user, Nintendo has made the impossible possible many times over

>Rule of Rose
Based.

Fucking this. It feels good to be a Nintendo fan these days. Getting to play games I always had interest in playing (like Cuphead, Doom and N, Sane Trilogy) without needing to buy another console is the best feeling in the world. And despite what others say, the graphical downgrade isn’t a big deal on most games, barely noticeable especially on TV mode.

Switch is literally the only console you need at this point.

Attached: 46178DD7-3D1F-4DFB-BB8D-5C67D466BCD6.png (707x438, 256K)

kids actually buy these ports because they don't have access to the games. So if we can redpill a generation on Kotor then maybe we can save star wars

I think we might get a GTA game on Switch eventually (V would be ideal) wasn’t there something about Rocksteady wanting to work with Nintendo on bringing their games on Switch a while back or did I imagine that?

because they're tiny carts and don't take much money or time to make

Like the different versions of sonic unleashed but with newer games? That's be cool as fuck

This is almost bound to happen if Valve wants to remain relevant as a developer without needing to do much work, I would expect TF2 along with alot of other Valve games to get announced for current and next gen consoles by Gabe himself in the next year or two, that including some of them that could work on a Switch.
That being said this is modern Valve we are talking about, not a chance in hell they will port their games again on cosoles without them being modern ports complete with crates, cosmetics and all future updates.

Oh yeah, plus Punch Out!! Wii, Wario Land Shake It and Kingdom Hearts 3 and let’s add Kingdom Hearts: The Story So Far while we’re at it.

So many games that could ported onto the Switch, it’s hard to keep track.

>Team Fortress 2 on the Switch
>Comes with exclusive Nintendo themed cosmetics like Mario hat, Master Sword and shield skins for Demoman etc.
>And you can connect the PC and Switch versions to download all the updates and purchasables you’ve acquired from years of playing the steam game onto your Switch version

That shit would be cosmic.

Attached: BE642553-94EB-457E-AABF-0686F6E29E15.jpg (722x960, 147K)

G-line assault is basically a red support, so its the best unit in the game.

Jedi Academy still has an active community, albeit most of them are on MBII.

And yet if the Switch had next to no third party support you’d complain about that instead right?

I WAS SAYING THIS SHIT LAST NIGHT!

NINTENDO HAS CREATED THE BEST DAMN CONSOLE SINCE THE N64!
The thing can run almost every damn gamn old and new and MICROSHIT and PSNO BACKWARDS COMAPTIBILITY, can barely get half of these games.

Switch has anything any gamer could ever want!
Nintendo can port damn near anything to it.

I hope the switch ash a very long console life, while sony and microsoft still attempt the same old muh realism bullshit and upgraded graphics for the 5th fucking time

Attached: so good.gif (333x194, 1.78M)

Switch fanboys are the low test betas of the videogame universe. Don't question their stupidity, they are literal dirt tier.

All the exclusives are shit (mostly)

Dragon quest 8

>Why did I buy this thing?
You bought it because, first and foremost, it's the only thing with the major Mario/Zelda games.

Deadly Premonition was the dream, and it has come true.

What about some first party ports?

>Pikmin 3
>Super Mario 3D World/3D Land
>Xenoblade Chronicles X
>The Wonderful 101
>Ocarina of Time 3D/Majora's Mask 3D
>Wind Waker HD/Twilight Princess HD
>Star Fox 64 3D
>Kid Icarus: Uprising
>Kirby's Return to Dream Land/Kirby: Planet Robobot
>Metroid Prime Trilogy
>Metroid: Samus Returns

They're in.

Attached: apes a' poppin.jpg (800x1124, 144K)

>bring over W101 and 3D World
>Wii U is now 100% useless

banjo and kazooie
banjo-tooie

Galapagos: Mendel's escape

Attached: 16956-GalapagosMendelEscape.jpg (480x300, 15K)

>Rocksteady
Don't you mean Rockstar?
Anyway, the only GTA the switch needs is Chinatown Wars. Any other one will have removed songs and stuff like that. Maybe III and LCS can come without cut songs, but CW is literally perfect. Also, it's one of the best games in the series

Yeah I meant Rockstar. I get rockstar and rocksteady mixed up a lot.

Switchchad gets it. I have a feeling Nintendo might milk the Switch for a good long while. Ten years at least. By then the Switch will really have absolutely everything. Even Microsoft what’s in on the Switch train, that alone speaks volumes.

Attached: 708F90BF-4CE4-4D44-B617-2D927DCF98B3.png (620x578, 215K)

This. It's already ported to tegra. Just give us Gyro controls on Switch.

DUDE!

I TO FUCKING GOD IF NINTENDO STARTS PORTING DREAMCAST GAMES.................
ITS FUCKING OVER!!!!!
Liek Sony and Microsoft will always be second rate and will never win again no matter what they deliver!

Attached: .........YESSSSSSSSSSS.gif (250x256, 934K)

Based

>I TO
Swear to fucking

It's a handheld nigga, either you get the appeal or you don't

virtua on
max payne 1-2
Rival Schools 1-2
Diablo 2

New Vegas would be fucking dope. One of the only RPGs I can play unmodded.

>This
Dragon's Dogma pretty addicting

Attached: 1551983276137.png (500x380, 232K)

>The other Love-De-Lic games that we never got
>Chulip
>Little King's Story
>Rule Of Rose
Onion Games seem to really really like the Switch, so it's not that far off.

Isn't this the game with amazing melee combat where you could build your own lightsaber & have a blast with your friends?

Attached: Isaac.png (137x122, 39K)

I skipped PS3/Wii/360 gen so it's a haven for me, though I understand why some feel cucked.

Attached: 14090901590.jpg (750x563, 266K)

>No MP
Immediately fuckin dropped

>Dreamcast

Also consider Sega Saturn games.

>Mr. Bones, Clockwork Knight and Panzer Dragoon on Switch
>mfw

Attached: 22D1C07B-66EF-483F-804D-AB6191312832.png (712x378, 195K)

>things that will never happen
You forgot to add Viewtiful Joe HD collection lol ;_;

Yes, the stealth level in Outcast isn't even that bad, especially if you booby trap the alarms

>>literally any game ever made can and will eventually be ported to the Switch
That game is also on other consoles you ninteryerold switch has no gaems

I'm trying to imagine playing JK/JA with anything but a mouse and keyboard, but it's not working. All I can see is that webm of consolefags playing Siege.

Why the fuck did they port the worst Saints Row first?

Attached: Saints_Row_2_Promo_image.jpg (341x256, 29K)

Attached: MadWorld.jpg (256x360, 39K)

Dragalia... Lost

DCSS
would be the best game for traveling but the phone version sucks donkeyshit

I'll believe it when they do OG Zoo Tycoon

fuck no play it with a keyboard and mouse also you can turn on dismemberment

no keyboard and mouse though what's the point in lightsaber duels

PORTability

That’s why I bought mine lmao

will this run any better than last gen console versions? also what if rogue isn't on cart and is only a dlc code

except touch screen PCs exist and you also get the option of using the touchpad on a PS4 controller or a steam controller as well

Why do people pretend that you can actually find a fucking game online with this game?

It's like acting that Battlefront is super populated on pc. Stop.

I'm still mad the switch got the best port of FFXII with being able to respec your zodiac boards