Playing this for the first time ever what should i expect?

Playing this for the first time ever what should i expect?

Attached: csgo.png (1200x603, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQOVVc8s1qA
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To be blindsided regularly and sniped across the map with a glock.
You could spend 1000 hours in aim and recoil tutorial maps, but if you don't know the maps, the call-outs, or when to buy what weapons & utility, you're going to get whopped by someone who does.

You could have the worst k/d on your team, but if you can move and communicate with them properly and at least tag enemies, you can still contribute to winning rounds.

go to the CS general and read their pastebins, look on youtube for basics, etc.
Casual mode is nothing like competitive, but its a good way to learn how to rotate and the etc above.

Depends on what continent you play.

But no matter what, expect at least one cheater per match.

garbage game

If you're playing for fun expect fun.
If you're playing competitively or for any other reason expect frustration.

The best competitive FPS ever made, mixed with Russian knowing no English, toxic smurfs and the occasional glitches.

Attached: csgo inferno irl.jpg (500x355, 166K)

game that promotes positions and team skills over building things.

You play 1.6 or CSS instead, as that is actually a game that can be fun instead of a frustrating pile of dogshit.

Yea Forums hates this game because it requires actual mechanical skill and isn't just about knowing which dialogue options to pick to look at virtual titties

name one game better than csgo (that didn't come out around the 2000s) and we'll judge how much of a zoom you are.

highly recommend you get 4 friends and just stay in silver
could watch the competitive scene too its great

Yeah, he and the 50 others to play with

>cs 1.6 and css combined
>only having 50 players.

lmao, go back to your matchmaking.

Attached: 56a.png (607x408, 397K)

Screaming Russians and Russian children, prepare to get votekicked by them for no reason.

how about this friendo, give us how many players are playing both cs:s and 1.6 combined. I'm guessing like around 3,000

6,880, Top today 12,977 Counter-Strike 1.6
2,370, playing 15 min ago, 5,245 CSS

This isn't even counting the non-steam required servers which there are an abundance of.

Way less people cheating these days on these games too (as there's still mods playing their fucking games), as all the autismos turned to matchmaking clowns on csgo.

halo reach

it's worse than fucking forntite you retard

Surf mini games and bhop servers are what got me into css and csgo

this is nu-Yea Forums everyone

This is a game I play casually every now and then with an alcoholic beverage, this game in no way should be played seriously

SOUL= CS 1.6
SOULESS= CSGO

zoomers love csgo, retard

Go back to shooting shields in OW.

I hope you realize that posting this thread here was a mistake if you want an actual opinion. Yea Forums is a bunch of casual retards.

Attached: capybara.jpg (690x900, 219K)

FINNA GET DABBED ON LMAO

csgo's pretty much the only skill rewarding fps game on the market. if you're looking for quick fun, you'll prob be disappointed. even if you're gonna play purely for fun you need to be decent at the game.

smt to get u in the mood
youtube.com/watch?v=iQOVVc8s1qA

Shit servers, cheaters, smurfs
You better have a good computer

cs:source is hawt garbage. It was only good for surf maps and zombie mods

CYKA BLYAT
You should play CS Source instead, it's comfy.

Wish I could talk about it here. The discussions forums is full of corporate cocksuckers who believe Valve is God, there is no cheaters and Trust Factor is real.

Holy fuck, remixing pop songs is fucking cringe.

trust factor is real
my account is fucked because of it

csgo is full of zoomers you fucking bot

just walk through the shield faggot
anc i can't i got banned for saying faggot and don't have $20

Just use the awp (1 shot kill gun) makes the game laughably easy

No, it's not. It's just pure placebo.
In reality, it's a retarded three tier system. Broken as shit since getting one report brings you to red instantly without facts to back you up.
You can just enter a casual server and report everybody and there you go. Everybody enjoying "low TF" bullshit.

that user didn't even mention cs:s