What Fire Emblem game is the best one to start?

What Fire Emblem game is the best one to start?

Attached: fire-emblem-gba-games.jpg (895x448, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fXLIDdEsKoo
youtube.com/watch?v=zWbM4LcNmjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shadow Dragon

None of them since the series isn't worth getting into.
t. have played every game

Awakening is absolutely the best Entry Point the franchise has. Otherwise if you've got a Switch, 3H is a fine starting point, but it's quite different from the rest of the series.

7 and 8 are okay starting points and 9 os good too. So any of them are good.

Attached: images (4).jpg (480x640, 43K)

FE7. Lyn mode will bore you to tears if you've played any other FE game. Get it out of the way then never play it again.

Conquest lunatic and ONLY Conquest lunatic

Fuck it get some Peyote and play fates, it's the best way to experience it.

Not illegal to consume it in my country, just to carry it so it can be a bit of a hassle to pull it off though.

This. If you're gonna play an absolutely patronizing tutorial, you might as well play it as a noobie

7 has a 10 chapters tutorial that explain almost everything. Pretty good game overall

Attached: 1546986570544.gif (244x244, 45K)

I wouldn't recommend Sacred Stones, it's the only one I played and it killed my interest in the series

Attached: 1553970149001.jpg (537x437, 29K)

left

I love Leonie!

If you want to start on the GBA, FE7 has a tutorial that's a 1/3 of the game that is absolutely unbearable if you've played any of them before and still an absolute chore if you have a brain, so you might want to start there because getting to it once you know how FE works is mindnumbing.
SS will give you a bad impression of the rest of the series because it manages to be one of the most boring games I've ever played.

Attached: 1538349405216.jpg (1067x699, 147K)

honostly if you aren't interested in playing all of them, then just skip the GBA ones because they fuckin blow. Just play Path of Radiance because it's easy and then Radiant Dawn. Then if you still give half a shit look into the SNES and DS ones

The first third of FE7 is a tutorial made for newcomers but Sacred Stones is overall the easier game so I'd say they're both good entry points.

What was your problem?

Cipher!

Attached: B16-084R_SAMPLE.png (308x431, 327K)

Best entry point is Path of Radiance
Don't do what this guy says. While Conquest Lunatic is the best FE campaign, You won't want to do it without a good understanding of the series.

Ignore this subhuman filth. Conquest lunatic is the only good campaign in this trash series.

Skip the crap and play a GOOD game.

You're telling someone to go play the 2nd hardest game with zero prior knowledge of FE on lunatic. He won't make it past chapter 10, let alone chapters 20+.

I'm surprised by how many people are suggesting vanilla FE7, the tutorial is awful. The best way to play FE7 honestly is to download a completed save so you can play on hard mode and ignore it.

newfriend answer but Awakening and Fates are the most accessible and have the most bang for your buck.

Path of Radiance or Shadow Dragon. The GBA games are horribly overrated.

>Chapter 10
Based
But fuck the ninja rape cave.

Attached: thousandyard.jpg (254x300, 12K)

SS is sort of weird, on hard mode I find it reasonably tough when I bench Seth.

The chapter with the spiders is pretty brutal honestly.

>Friend gives me Birthright for Christmas.
>Play it.
>Every conversation feels like it was written by a tumblr girl.
>Every support rank is lol so quirky X3
>Have to beat heavily armored infantry over the head because apparently I missed a shit ton of anti-armor weapons somehow.
>*Sobs*
>Get to the last boss.
>(laughs evily)
Unironically turned me off to the series until I played Path of Radiance.

Attached: 1407355180172.gif (500x331, 1017K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fXLIDdEsKoo
youtube.com/watch?v=zWbM4LcNmjc
Why yes, I'm joining your party, how could you tell?

Attached: giga.jpg (912x1024, 71K)

I don't know, Awakening was my first experience with the series and it actually put me off for some time. I despised the eugenics shit, the cast and plot are mediocre at best, and the gameplay was just okay. I think if you are the kind of person to care mostly about the plot and cast only then is it maybe worth checking out.

You played the si gle worst game in the series, at least you can only go up fr9m there.

9 (path of radiance) has the most soul

Binding Blade

i got this from lurking another thread when i wanted to get in (still do but my backlog is really big)

i dont know if it will help

Attached: 1450065992706.jpg (828x1202, 431K)

Sacred stones was the first Fire emblem game I played and I loved it.

Making Amilia the best god damn General and sweeping entire maps is what I lived for. What the fuck game were you playing user?

Attached: 1567530258310.png (790x814, 225K)

>Ike walks over to named enemy
>Talk
>Camera angle shifts
unf.

Attached: handsomeyoungmanlisteningtomusicstockimage.jpg (1300x865, 128K)

You're alright user

Attached: B14-076R_artwork.png (352x479, 362K)

Play FE4 then stop

>ikefags
Alright, threads over now I guess.

>1 turning the final boss with Ross
god damn that was worth the hell it was to raise him

too chad for you?

Attached: Ike_%28Lord%29.png (441x479, 203K)

>ikefags
Anyone /volke/ here?

Attached: volkee.jpg (191x249, 12K)

Path of Radiance. It's one of the easiest entries that still stays true to the series' original core beliefs. It's also the game with the best tutorial.
Avoid playing Sacred Stones, Awakening, Birthright, and Echoes for your first game. These all include grinding, and while it's optional, it will still set an unfair precedent for your viewpoint on how the games play. Getting used to playing without grinding will help you more in the long run if you decide to give some of the other games a try.

At least post Guts Ike.

Attached: Ike_(FE10_Artwork).png (1091x987, 697K)

People actually grind in FE? I get optional paralogues as those are a side challenge but what retard actively grinds in a game designed not to have you grind?

Casual players I'd imagine. Part of the appeal of FE games is how user friendly they are in their design. Not everyone is interested in playing the games like a hardcore strategy game, and the inclusion of Casual mode in the newer entries reinforces this.

>People actually grind in FE?
I like grinding those low tier units in SS just for the fun of the result (Amelia as a General shrugging off bosses crits or Ross destroying everything in a breeze) but I don't recommand it for every other units, xp is plentiful in the game.

I wish guts Ike had PoR's promoted outfit outfit

Attached: IkeSeigneurFE9.png (220x243, 35K)

UH, ALL OF THE LAGUZ PEOPLE OR SUBHUMANS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, GET OFF THIS PARTY BECAUSE IT IS FOR BEORCS ONLY, UNDERSTAND, CAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL MAKE LAGUZ SLAVES AGAIN!!!

Attached: soren.png (360x360, 277K)

No, I'm telling him to play a good game and roll with the learning curve.

If he shits the bed, then too fuckin bad.

>Soren
>Beorc

Attached: doubt.png (584x552, 776K)

He's branded which is why he hates laguz so hard
Also because they are subhumans that hates every human they see because muh slavery

Anything after binding blade is shit, don't listen to this 3ds title mouth breather. Play genealogy or thracia first

Branded aren't beorc.

pretty dumb chart clearly written by a nostalgiaboomer who hasn't actually played half the games he put in the play section

Geneology, Thracia, Binding Blade, Blazing Blade, Path of Radiance, Conquest are all worth playing. But if you're a total beginner, then Awakening isn't a bad choice since it's pretty much made for babies.

Shadow dragon is great, waifu fags are just mad that they can't romance an anime girl and have to play the game instead

I have to agree here, shadow Dragon actually made me enjoy the old game instead of feeling like a hipster for playing it.

It had decent crit animations too.

>He

What?

Yeah don't listen to anyone telling you to start with Awakening unless you're a pure weeb who just wants to fuck sentient hentai tags. That game has barely any redeeming qualities beyond being a FE that was given a marketing budget and it tells you almost nothing about what the series actually is so it can create the worst and most inaccurate first impression.

Why, the Gacha of course!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-05-05-46-37_1.png (1440x2591, 3.63M)

Fuck you! Only the physical gacha is good!

Attached: B07-039SR_SAMPLE.png (308x431, 323K)

Shadow Dragon and New Mystery are certainly playable, I wouldn't put them in avoid. And Binding Blade was good, fuck whoever made this he probably got shat on by same turn reinforcements