THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!! IT WAS OUR TIME!!!!!!!

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!! IT WAS OUR TIME!!!!!!!

but seriously very happy he's in the game. I'm not going to be a bitter Geno Fag about it stay mad by the way genofags.

Attached: 1534473046261.png (633x758, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Asdm3YTrwQw
youtube.com/watch?v=3iT_ZXK9pDY
youtube.com/watch?v=sYvQ5w6-qT0
youtube.com/watch?v=CiG0pI8p-AA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Untitled.png (1800x1360, 2.61M)

ngl I really want a Freddy Mii Brawler now

Attached: anime.gif (304x652, 146K)

Fnaf is best anime game

YOU ARE OKAY TO ME SANSBRO

Attached: terry bogard.png (416x421, 119K)

imagine the fucking reactions

Attached: 1477728328775.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

Sans being a mii costume instead of a full fighter somehow seems like a joke he would make in a weird kinda way.

Reminder that Freddy got a fuckton of votes and was popular around the same time the Ballot started.
It's now or never, Freddyfags.

Attached: 29865312.jpg (500x500, 75K)

>too lazy to appear properly
>sends a Mii in his place instead
seems fitting

The irony is that you can put the costume on pretty much any Mii and the only thing that would give away that it's a Mii at all would be that the proportions are off.

My sides were in orbit when I saw the reveal. I honestly thought there would be some sort of backlash or giant upswing of "NONONO" posting, but I'm glad you're taking it in stride.

Still hilarious enough even just for the absolute absurdity of it all

So can we all agree that Sans will be a fighter next time?

This is by far the biggest fucking reaction a Smash "newcomer" has ever gotten and it's clear that Sakurai ADORES both Toby Fox and Undertale

No, I think it's clear that we're likely getting Frisk as a DLC fighter for this game for the reasons you stated.

Why do rosterfags always talk about smash characters all emotional lmao

>talking about roster picks for next fucking game in the series
Holy shit fuck off. I swear people only talk about smash because they literally don't have anything else to talk about.

It's pretty crazy to have Sans in at all, with a Megalovania remix included too.
I really want with some kind of music to go with him too. No idea what though.

Sans was never getting in
Sakurai would probably say "oh, Sans has 1 HP and all of his attacks have strange properties that wouldn't work well"
but with Toby making big moves it's not impossible that Frisk or Kris get in
or Suzy

But Sans doesn't care, of course he'd just be a Mii costume.

The only song that would fit in my opinion is 240 Bits Per Mile, I guess. No others really fit the mood of a fighting game.

Isn't that the exact same logic Geno fans used? Now look where we are right now.

How did Toby Fox do it? I really enjoyed Undertale, but to see it go from "that one kickstarter game that's in development" to getting a mii costume in Smash and meeting Sakurai himself and playing the game with him at his own house, it just feels so surreal.

Turtle Crusher could work.
youtube.com/watch?v=DKzJLZHND24

He learned Japanese. Let this be a lesson to you, don't believe Dekinai-chan's lies.

Memes aside I always thought he'd make a great fighter pick with a unique flavor, but just having the costume + music make it in is a lot more than I ever expected. Hoping the reaction to his inclusion paves the way for more representation later, but this is great as it is.

Attached: 1164875784626.jpg (736x466, 68K)

Well you're forgetting there is FNAF World to pull from, and I feel Stone Cold (Animdude's Theme) would work perfectly. Though what if it just needed to be something from Scott rather than from a FNAF game?
youtube.com/watch?v=Asdm3YTrwQw

Do you think Banjo ever mistakes Sans for Mumbo?

Attached: 1547366276746.png (272x358, 90K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3iT_ZXK9pDY
youtube.com/watch?v=sYvQ5w6-qT0
Or a remix of youtube.com/watch?v=CiG0pI8p-AA would work, though the first two would be more associated with a Springtrap costume.

Here's the difference
>Geno's costume didn't blow up the fucking internet
>Geno's costume didn't utterly overshadow an actual character reveal
>Sakurai didn't include Forest Maze
>Sakurai didn't suck the cock of Geno's creator and he didn't drive him around like a close friend
Sakurai also fucking adores Undertale

The difference being that Undertale is a massively popular indie game and is actually relevant in this day and age.

That also. With the already popular sequel coming people can't even say Undertale is some one-shot internet meme

The 3 extra DLC fighters are gonna be Kris, Freddy Fazbear and Reimu. 3 indie characters, one incredibly popular in the east, one incredibly popular in the west, and one incredibly popular in both regions.

Shut the fuck up you retarded sansfag

>relevant

hmm sure, whatever floats your boat

>Waaaah, why won't my side character from a 20+ year old RPG be included!!!
I hate Genofags.

thanks for making this post and spoilering that it's bait retard

Attached: 1563842603337.jpg (376x419, 52K)

The costume only fits Gunners. The biker outfit can be colored light blue for the Brawler, though.