Nintendo Belt

Thoughts?
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1169731934035070979?s=09

Attached: 20190905_170234.jpg (720x389, 152K)

What the fuck can you play with that?

Attached: sana.png (268x392, 62K)

Switch fit

I genuinely thought this was a shitpost and that OP's image was just a well done photoshop. What the actual fuck Nintendo

inb4 the plastic hoop costs $79.99

>nintendo belt
has existed for a while now

Attached: ME-0039[1].png (789x789, 176K)

Another money milking machine, I see. I wonder what the actual wizardy fuck they did now.

wow look at these regular ol' gamers
just like me

you have a black gf too?

Attached: 1547143502712.jpg (670x471, 90K)

>san francisco
>not having an intense gay orgy
pretty unrealistic if you ask me, i mean black people in dallas can be forgiven

ahm, ok? But what games are they even playing?

Who's betting they're going to sell this piece of plastic for over $30?

Switch Fit? Weird, but I guess not that surprising hell even Wii U got a fitness game. I doubt they'll have the same success as Wii Fit but fuck do I know, Switch is selling beyond what I expected and I already got shitloads of games to play and look forward.

nigga it's Captain N's shit

Attached: captain n.png (300x204, 124K)

I bet this is part of this stupid Quality of Life thing Iwata used to talk about

They're playing new Warioware game.

"No."

based nintendo
when is the next sony game anyway?

Wii Fit Trainer finally getting another game.
No, that was a sleep device thing, similar to what the Pokemon Home thing they are making is.

That was the most awkward and confusing minute and a half of my life

They should have showed at least some kind of gameplay to show if it was an exercise game or mini games involving exercise mechanics

Attached: miya.png (560x315, 154K)

probably both, like Wii Fit

I'm not being ironic, it's kinda hard to not get a black girlfriend especially if you started college after being meek in high school, they really like nerdy white men for some reason.

niggas dont ask these girls out, they are very easy mode for any type.

Attached: nintendo_switch_hoola_hoop_guy_360p.gif (640x360, 1.61M)

The point is to be confusing, now you'll watch their presentation a week from now after a week of wondering what was going on.

Can't wait for the poor soul who plays Dark Souls with this thing

Why is nintendo the only major company trying to inovate?

WARIO
WARE
BELT

Dude they are easy 7-8 out of 10.

Black chicks with parents that can afford college are actually hot.
I was really not used to chicks asking me out nor actually inviting me to diner unless I was a late bloomer or some shit.

The white thirst is real.

thats for the wii

new Tobey Maguire Spider man

Well I'm going to think that they're stupid assholes AND not watch their presentation. Take THAT Nintendo

doesn't look anything like what my dad used on me

Attached: 1567722265995.webm (1920x1080, 556K)

Come on, don't say that!
MS innovated with paid online.
Sony innovated with censorship.
Epic innovated with exclusives.

That's a nice gif, did your husband make it for you?

Attached: nintendo_switch_hoola_hoop_guy_360p_double_speed.gif (640x360, 1.61M)

Attached: 1485852804790.png (171x278, 93K)

I'm pretty sure all of those started on PC.

holy shit come on now

>Paris
>no black people
What did they mean by this

You're not wrong. I'm a boomer at this point but 10 years ago I had a black female coworker drooling over me while my male coworker was absolutely shitting himself and trying everything in his power to prevent me from fucking her.

To be fair he wasn't the stereotypical black guy, he was actually intelligent and a massive sociopath and extremely charming and manipulative. I've never seen a more broken man than when he realized me and "J" had been fucking for awhile.

Attached: 1553962043343.png (1116x1094, 1.51M)

someone's going to snap that in two within seconds and we'll never see the end of the shitposting, it'll be like the wii tv smashes all over again.

Attached: tu.gif (230x240, 120K)

dafuq

well weirder things have come out of nintendo I guess

Would be cool if the software it's used with was a simulated tour of various cities of the world with local activities to partake in.

Choking the last white man simulator.

why are they playing with my cock ring?

So it's a new Wii fit? There's probably a market for that.

God, I wish I had friends.

Honestly I missed gimmick controllers and accessories. DK Bongos GameBoy Camera and Printer even the shitty Wii Wheel. Glad Nintendo is still around

I'm confused, what is this timeline?

For all the shit the wiiu got, being able to just draw on a tablet for pictionary in game and wario made it so much easier to include my family

This probably
I’d be down to see how it works

Dude, I managed to get black chicks to laugh on 1488 jokes in front of black dudes just because they wanted to impress me and look accessible by laughing at my jokes.

Granted the black dude was being an ass and had it coming but he was on the verge of tears when the other black women told him to "stop chimping out".

It's amazing how you can tell a woman wants to get in your pants if she laughs at your jokes no matter how "offensive" or bad "dad jokes" they are.

Why are black men so vindictive? Some have even better jobs than me but still get angry when a black woman flirts with a pale dude, I'll never understand it.

SAY IT WITH ME
WARIO
WARE

God I hope. This shit doesn't look like Switch Fit.

Attached: 1468264900394.jpg (376x332, 11K)

Attached: 1566610652325.png (605x381, 187K)

I heard it